The Cabin

Story Info
I waited on him and then he waited on me.
1.9k words
3.82
27.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood out on my veranda looking out over the mountains surrounding me the snow made them so beautiful. I looked below and wondered when he would come again. He was all I could think about. I missed him. His name was Mr. at least that was what I called him. He kept me here, I was comfortable I had everything I would want and to a passerby they would view me as rich. Little did anyone know I stayed here for him.

I hadn't seen Mr. in over a week. There was no telling when I could see him. I'm only his mistress he is obligated only to his wife. He is with me when he can be; our time together is always great. My nipples harden standing out here with this thin robe on. I decide I'd better go take a hot bath and warm myself. I walk inside but I leave the doors open the brisk air is nice. I like the way it makes the house feel.

I go to the shower and turn on the water I wait for it to get how I like it then I disrobed and stepped inside. The water felt so good on my skin. I closed my eyes and started to imagine it as more than water. I thought back to the last time he touched me, I could feel him on me. I ran my hands down between my thighs. I was slick; I teased my clit lightly with the tip of my index finger. Just barely enough to make my pussy spasm, then quickly I forced two fingers into myself. I held them there as I closed myself around them. I started slowly and went deep. When I had gotten my body used to being invaded I started going faster, my wetness dripping into my fingers. My body thirsts for more.

I imagine you there. I bend forward and thrust my fingers in almost roughly. Like you were taking me from behind, I use my other hand to rub on my clit again. My body starts to jerk and I have to lean against the wall to brace myself. I lift a leg and rest it on the ledge of the tub and go back to rubbing my clit. My nipples are solid by this time; I take my left hand and start to pinch my nipples. I start to remember the last time you had me pinned against the wall. *Your mouth on my nipples, your fingers assaulting my body. I thrust my hips forward trying to get myself closer to you. You snaked your arm around me and pulled my ass forward then you lifted me slightly and there was magic. Your first thrust slammed me hard into the tile from there I wrapped my leg around you and lifted my hips so I could feel you deep.*

I explode on my fingers, and my knees give out. I slump down into the tub and wait as the water calms me down. I sat there a bit longer wondering when you would be here. I come out of the shower and towel myself dry. I walk out into the bedroom and stand before the mirror. I brush my hair. This is where you found me at my mirror. Yet you decide not to be seen yet. You watch as I look at myself in the mirror, you duck off into the shadows and watch as I begin to lotion my body. Your cock hardens as you watch me extend my leg and my hands run up closer to my middle. I turn toward you looking at myself over my shoulder in the mirror and you salivate at my clean shaven womanhood.

Your cock strains against your pants, and if it weren't for the pleasure of watching me unaware you would already be deep inside me. You watch me lay back on the bed; I lay there feeling the breeze sweep over my body. My clit still slightly swollen from my earlier assault was licked by the cold air, just as my nipples came to life again. I do not know why I could not get enough. I start moaning out your name, willing you to come to me. I needed to feel you so badly. I want to taste myself on your beautiful stiff cock. My mouth having gone unfucked for over a week, I was wondering if your wife was worshipping your body like it deserved.

I roll over and put my ass in the air. Fingering myself this way gives you the perfect view of all the sweetest parts of my body. I pull my fingers out of myself and taste them.

"Mr! oh yes Mr. More, ahhh yes more!" I start to fuck myself faster and harder. Screaming your name louder and louder, I remove my fingers and once again focus on my clit moving my hand away every so often to let the cold air kiss the wetness there, I cannot bare to cum again without you. Suddenly I feel something blocking the breeze. Before I could look I felt the tongue hungrily lapping at my pussy. I turn my head to look in the mirror to glimpse behind myself.

"MR!" I press my chest against the bed bury my face in the sheets and scream.

"YES! Oh god I missed you Mr..... Mmm don't stop. I've needed you so much."

You suck my clit into your mouth; I can feel the pressure of your tongue on my clit. My legs want to go from under me. I hold myself up and as you lick the full length of my pussy I put my fingers back inside me. I pull my fingers out and rub them on your lips.

"Mmm yes taste me Mr." I pull myself forward away from your mouth. I roll over and lay on my back.

"I want to taste you now." I wiggle my finger at you telling you to come closer.

"Where do you want me punkin?"

"Stay standing where you are" I say to you.

I move over to you and sit on the bed right in front of you. I rise up onto my knees and kiss you passionately. I love the taste of myself on your lips. I feel you grab my ass and I moan against your lips. I lower back down in front of you and take you into my mouth. At first gently I use my tongue to circle you. I lick lightly flicking my tongue on your tip. I kiss the base of your dick, sucking your balls into my mouth. I suck on them briefly before I take your entire cock in my mouth. I wet your cock and then go back to sucking on your balls; I use my fist to pump your cock up and down. It is rock solid in my hand and I am dying to take you as far as I am able.

I slurp your dick back into my mouth and slide my mouth all the way down on you. I feel your cock twitch as it enters my throat. I want badly to just drink you in but, I stay still; knowing how you love the feel of making it all the way down my throat. I also know how you like to hold my head and fuck my throat so I let you. You start slowly and I have to remind myself to breathe through my nose and not to gag on your cock. I want you pleased and I refuse to lessen it in any way. I feel my mouth start to water and your cock is nice and wet in my mouth spit starts to exit the sides of my mouth and run down your balls I can feel them now slapping against my chin. You tell me now that you are going to cum. You fuck my face like it had been years since you felt warmth then suddenly I feel you squirt right down my throat. There isn't a chance for me to waste a drop because you dump your load right into my tummy. When you pull your cock from my mouth you are still hard. I lick my lips and turn back over onto all four, giving you no way of doing anything but sliding inside of me.

You walk forward and position me to where I am right where you need me. Only I am expecting you to stretch me open to take you. Only it isn't my pussy you are interested in fucking. I feel you put your wet cock right at the entrance to my ass. I do not stop you; you can go whatever you'd like. You think twice though about taking me this way, you tell me to lie on my back. I do and you slide your cock into me quickly. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. You lie on top of me and kiss me and do not move so that I can get used to the feel of you inside me. As I stare up into your face my body heats up all over again. I whisper to you quietly but expectantly.

"I'm ready. "

Without further provocation I feel you begin to move inside of me. I know how you like for me to be active in our love making so I reach between my legs and I start to play with my clit again. I tell you how much I love the feeling of being filled by you. I reposition myself by throwing my leg up onto your shoulder allowing you to go deeper inside of me. I love feeling you buried inside of me no matter what orifice you choose to tunnel into. I stop myself from screaming out in pure lust as you bottom out in my ass. I no longer want slow and sweet. I want rough and passionate. I tell you to grab my hair and fuck me like you mean it. If the words surprised you, it wasn't obvious. You reach up grab my hair and ride my ass like a bronco at the rodeo. I feel your fingers digging deep in my waist. I can feel you start to tense and I know you're going to explode.

I scream out "STOP"!!!!!! You pause quickly and I slide off of your pole.

"Jerk it for me Mr." You look at me oddly for 1 second before it dawns on you what I want. I lay down on the bed on my back and watch you stroke yourself. When you start to erupt I am right in the line of fire. You cum hard and shower my breasts and my tummy in your lust juices. Being who you are though you will not allow me to go without an orgasm of my own. You pull me to the edge of the bed and use your fingers to fill both of my holes. Your collective assault on my body makes my pussy start to twitch. I hear you speaking to me. Your voice quietly coaxing me to cum for you. As my pussy leaks it's slippery juices I feel you blow between my legs. A small shiver ran through me. I feel my climax on the horizon and I start to graciously ride your fingers. I feel you pull your fingers out of my ass and replace it with your thumb. The sensation made me all but leap off of the bed. Noticing how much I liked it you continue to pull your thumb all the way out and thrust it back in. It was upon your thumbs final reinsertion that I came. I cum so hard my body locks and I squirt my juices all into your hands, they are now soaked in evidence of my passion.