The Cabin

Story Info
Wife finds her slutty side while hiking.
3.1k words
4.25
78k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikhael47
mikhael47
20 Followers

I know how I got here; I just don't know what to do about it. A lot of you will think I am some disgusting slut, with no regard for herself or anyone else, and to tell you the truth, you are right. If you met me two years ago, you would think I was a prude. You would never believe that I've had sex with more than 10 different men in the last few months. I don't even know most of their names. Yet, I crave it. This is how it all started.

To tell you a little about myself, I am a short, fit, redhead that has been blessed (or sometimes cursed) with firm D cup breasts. They tend to garner me a lot of attention. At the same time, I often wear clothes that downplay their significance. I am a very active, my hubby calls me the energizer bunny. I don't go out often, and we tend not to entertain. Our circle of close friends is small. I work in the financial industry. My job is very busy, and stressful, but I get compensated very well. I guess, other people, would refer to me as classy, but friendly. It's only been recently that I've developed a taste for quickies. My hubby is more than willing to oblige me, pretty much any time I want. I had taken up masturbating, sometimes with toys, when he was away on business.

We've two grown boys, they don't live with us. One is in college, and the other is in the workforce. My hubby is a good looking guy, with a great job. We have a large home in the country. We love to camp, go to concerts and do all the normal things people do.

There is one thing, which most people would never believe of me. I love sex, with strangers, outdoors. How I came to be this way is a bit of a long story. Some people like the details, some people don't. I am the former. This story is going to be detailed, and you will understand how I felt at every step of the experience.

As I stated before, I am active. I love a good run in the morning and often find myself hiking or kayaking, anything that gets me out and in the outdoors. I've always been this way. Last year, on my lunch from work I had taken up hiking down some trails about a 5 minute drive from my work. It's sort of a conservation area, no vehicles allowed. I drive over there, put on my hiking shoes and take a bit of a trek. The parking lot isn't very large, and there are rarely other cars there. Sometimes, if my hubby is away for work, I will go in the evenings. We live in a small town, and it's very safe.

The trail system is pretty intricate. Its used as a cross-country ski trail in the winter, and in the summer, people bike, walk their dogs and hike out there. The trails have a rather large outer loop, with quite a few forks and inner loops. I had been taking the same path, most of the time as it takes me just enough time to get around on my lunch hour. One occasion, last year, I decided to take a different fork and follow one of the inner loops. I came upon a bit of a clearing and found a cabin, obviously used by skiers in the winter. I got curious and went in.

What I saw in the cabin shocked me, at first. There was evidence of people having sex in there. I found used condoms, wrappers etc and even a pair of women's panties. At first, I was pretty disgusted and left. I thought, "What kind of slut would have sex in there and leave her panties behind?" Over the next few days, I began to think about who would be having sex in there. I seemed to me that it would most likely be people, probably married, going there to cheat on their spouses. I told one of my long time girlfriends what I had found, in the woods, and she told me that she and her current boyfriend had "dogged" out there. I am not well versed in the deviant sex vocabulary so I had to get her to explain what she meant. Most of you know what it means, but she told me her boyfriend loved taking her down to those woods and having sex, sometimes with other people watching. I had no idea that was "a thing". I just couldn't wrap my head around what kind of payoff it had for them, but she said it was very thrilling and they didn't do it often.

Over the next few weeks, I still hiked there, but avoided the cabin. That being said, I am a very curious woman and the pull to the cabin was ever present. Every time I hiked, I would find myself considering going back to the cabin, not exactly sure why, but it would definitely cross my mind. I remember, one Wednesday, I had the opportunity to take an early lunch and decided to go hiking again. When I arrived at the parking lot, I noticed a very shiny, new Lexus parked there. I ventured down the trail. When I got to the fork that led to the cabin, the lure was too great; my curiosity forced me towards it. As I approached it, it seemed abandoned. When I entered, the sight I saw shocked, repulsed yet transfixed me. There was a middle aged man, tall, obese, well dressed in there. He had his fly open and he was masturbating. I froze. Every fibre of my being said "get out of here" but I couldn't move. He didn't stop, he just smiled at me and continued.

I still remember the look of him and his cock. He was intent on what he was doing, sweat beads on his brow. His cock was fat, and long. His meaty hands wrapped around it as he pumped it. He muttered a few words, coaxing me to "help". I shook my head negatively, but remained there, mere feet away from him. He said something like "have it your way, I don't mind you watching". He continued for a few moments then let out a deep groan as huge ropey streams of cum erupted from him. They flew so far that I had to lift my foot to avoid him splattering it. He zipped up silently and pushed past me on his way out. I was still in shock as I gazed down at his semen on the floor. I couldn't believe how much there was.

When I came out of my stupor, I realized where I was and got scared of being caught. I hurried out of the cabin and back to my car. I got back to work with 20 minutes left on my lunch. Once there, I had calmed down enough and realized I was highly aroused. I was so wet, I feared co-workers and clients might detect my state of arousal so I made an executive decision. I walked down the stairs to the floor below my office, found the handicap washroom, went inside, locked the door and masturbated myself to orgasm. I came so hard; I am surprised no one heard me. Not only was I rubbing myself, but I put several fingers inside me and I squirted quite a bit, so much so, that I had to clean the toilet I was sitting on.

I went back to my office, and felt a fair amount of shame, but I could NOT get the image of him masturbating out of my head. Luckily my hubby was away on business so I didn't have to worry about him sensing something different about me. After work, I got in my car. It was kind of like a dream, I was in a haze, and when I snapped out of it, I realized I was in the parking lot of the trails. I was shaking, aroused, and felt a little ill. Even so, I got out of the car and walked down the trails, towards the cabin. To this day, I don't know what I expected to happen, but I found myself in the cabin, sitting on the bench with my fingers in my pussy. I came, hard, and made a mess of my panties and skirt. Once I gained my composure, I left the cabin. When I got to the head of the trail I saw a young couple entering the trail with a blanket under his arm. I was horrified that they might see the wet spots on my skirt.

I got in my car and went home. I was confused and frightened. I wondered what would have happened if I had gotten caught in there. I fell asleep. I awoke the next morning, and got ready for work. I found myself thinking about what kind of clothing I'd have to wear to mitigate the risk of cumming all over my clothes LOL. The only thing I could think of was to take a towel or blanket, and if I went back, remove whatever bottoms/panties I had and put them back on after. It was like my subconscious took over and when I went to leave, I threw a small towel in the back of the car. When I got to work I got my laptop and lunch out of the back seat. I saw the towel I had put there and felt a bit of shame and disgust, but quickly divorced that from my mind.

That morning at work was LONG. I was restless and fidgety. I tried not to think about the cabin, but it constantly came into my mind. At lunch, it was like I was on autopilot. I found myself back at the cabin, naked from the waist down, sitting on my towel, fingering myself madly to get off as quick as possible. Every little rustle the wind made spooked me but I finally reached orgasm and hurried back to work. This routine continued for a few weeks until one day I was right near my orgasm and a dog poked its head into the cabin. I didn't hear it approaching, and it freaked me right out. It didn't enter the cabin, its owner, a male, called to it and it ran off. My orgasm hit so hard I literally squirted the entire width of the room. It freaked me out so bad, I didn't go back to the cabin for a few weeks.

My head swirled over those few weeks. Every time I was alone, I masturbated, thinking of what would have happened if I had been caught. I didn't have any preconceived notions of what I would do, just the image of some stranger walking in the door while I was in the throes of orgasm would make me cum hard. I was squirting a lot and had resorted to masturbating on the floor of the washroom or in the tub to make it easier to clean after.

When I finally got the nerve to return to the cabin, it was near the end of the season. I went almost daily until it got too cold. I found myself taking longer and longer to orgasm. I am now convinced that I was purposely doing myself slower, to increase the chance of someone else walking in on me. That winter, I even convinced my hubby to take up cross country skiing. We went to the cabin a few times, and even had a quickie in there. The cabin had been cleaned up by the skiers, the graffiti painted over, and the floors cleaned well. Someone even installed a small wood burning stove on a large brick pad outside and more than once we found the cabin to be warmed up.

The spring could not have come any sooner for me. I seemed to be over anxious to get back to the cabin. The first hike didn't go well. It was wet and muddy and I turned back before I made it there. I waited another week, masturbating every chance I got. When I went back again, it was dry enough to make it down there. I masturbated slowly; I barely made it back to work in time. This routine went on for about a week. I still remember the day the routine changed. It was a Thursday, I had masturbated there at lunch, and since my hubby was away, I went back in the evening. I got out of my car, grabbed my towel and headed towards the trail. As I entered the trail, I looked back and saw another car enter the parking area. A man got out. My heart raced. He was alone. I could tell he was tall and thin, but couldn't see him clearly. He definitely saw me and as I walked down the trail, he followed, but kept his distance. I was wearing yoga pants, a tank top and a sweater.

When I got to the fork that led to the cabin my mind screamed to avoid it but my body had other ideas. I walked down the path. When I got to the cabin, I didn't know if he was still following. I sat on the bench and waited. My heart was racing. I dared not touch myself, even though I was hyper aroused. Sure enough, I heard him approach. He stopped before he entered. I was scared senseless. I was breathing very heavily. When he finally entered the cabin, he was about 3 feet in front of me. We didn't say anything and just stared at each other. Finally, I mustered the strength to ask him "what do you want?" He replied "I don't know" and he took a few steps towards me. He was wearing nylon running shorts, a sweat shirt and a muscle shirt under it. I was looking at him and he adjusted his crotch. To this day, I don't know what possessed me, but I reached out and felt his crotch. He was semi erect and not wearing underpants.

Again, it was like a dream. I stroked him a few times, then curled my fingers under the elastic waistband and tugged. His cock sprang free and then it was in my mouth. I sucked him eagerly. He wasn't huge, I had no problem taking the whole length in. When he was about to cum, I remember contemplating what I was going to do, take him out and jerk him? No, too risky, he might cum on me. He tried to pull away but I held him there as his cum shot out of his cock. I swallowed it. I remember thinking it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, to swallow, that is. It tasted salty, earthy. When he withdrew from me, he silently pulled his pants up and left. No thank you, that was good, or anything. He just left. I sat there, vibrating, feeling ashamed and extremely aroused at the same time. I considered leaving but did not want to run into him again on the trails. I decided to get myself off.

I peeled my yoga pants off and sat back down on the bench. It felt cold but I started to touch myself. The mixed emotions fuelled my desire and soon I was totally zoned out. I realized I wasn't dead set on a quick orgasm. I played with my lips and clit, enjoying the sensations. That's when I heard another sound. I froze. It sounded like someone was approaching again. I sat there, half naked on the bench, legs spread, hand on my sex and my mind was going a million miles a minute. It seemed like forever. I agonized about putting my pants back on, but for some reason, I didn't. When he entered the cabin, I instantly recognized him as the guy I had walked in on the season before. He smiled confidently and without a word, pulled his cock out. Before I knew it, I had his thick meat in my hand, stroking it. All I could think of is "holy shit, what am I doing, I just cheated on my husband with a total stranger, and now it's going to happen again".

I took him in my mouth. He tasted of sweat, very repulsive, but I continued to suck. He became erect in my mouth and it was too much for me to handle. I gagged on it, mostly from the size, but partially from the smell. I felt sick to my stomach, but I continued. I just wanted to get him off and get out of there. He had other ideas. He seemed to be getting somewhat frustrated at my attempts to deep throat him. I was gagging a lot. Eventually he pulled it out of my mouth. He raised his hand in front of me and produced a condom. Almost robotically, I took it from him, opened it, and slid it on to him. He lifted me up into a standing position then told me to turn around. I hesitated and he took my elbow and guided me. He is quite a bit taller than me, so voluntarily, I knelt on the bench and I felt it touch my pussy. It was like electricity shot through me. He pressed it against my hole. He adjusted my position and pushed it into me. My body literally exploded in orgasm.

He fucked me hard, holding me up with one arm, around my waist. It was animalistic, and I orgasmed the entire time. He humped me like a dog in heat. I could tell he was close to orgasm but he pulled out and pulled off the condom. I was terrified he'd put it back in me, but again he guided me and turned me around and stuck it back in my face, jerking it. Before I could react, he erupted in my face. His cum was hot and thick and some landed in my mouth, most of it was on my face and some of it landed on my shirt and sweater. I realized i was on my knees in front of him. I grabbed my towel and tried to clean up. By this time the light was very dim. He said some words to me; I couldn't tell you what they were. he zipped up and left. I sat back on the bench and sobbed. Not only had I been very slutty, i had also cheated on my hubby, for the first time, with two separate men. I didn't know their names. I cleaned myself up as much as I could. Put my pants on, but by that time it was dark. I left the cabin, and it was only when I got home I realized I had left my panties there. Now, I was the slut that fucks in the cabin.

mikhael47
mikhael47
20 Followers