The Cabin Boy Pt. 05 - China Doll

Story Info
Barbi gets her first slave.
3.2k words
4.41
8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Barbi, and I'm having one of life's most embarrassing moments. I'm in Captain Sue's office on the bridge of the Angela Merkel, just finishing signing the papers for the transfer of ownership of Mai Lang to myself. She's in her cabin packing her few possessions, and the taxi is on the way.

Lady Parkwood just walked in and after a very warm kiss with the Captain turned to me. I'd told the captain that Lady Parkwood and I were close friends. Now I realize the picture on the desk of the Captain in her dress uniform, and My Lady in a long gown is their wedding picture. My little white lie has caught up to me. My face must be beet red.

"Ms. Benton, how nice to see you again. I trust my darling Captain has looked after your every need on the voyage."

"Why yes My Lady."

"Please call me Jennifer."

"Ms. Benton just bought one of our crew. Mai Lang."

"That Oriental girl on the steward's crew?"

"That's the one."

"Well, I hope you got a good price for her. She's always been a good worker." She laughed and stroked my arm.

Just then Mai came into the office. Her shiny black hair was in two braids down her back. She wore her sailor uniform. A knee length dark blue skirt. A white and light blue horizontally striped tee shirt. Brown deck shoes, and around her neck a short dark blue scarf, or bandanna tied on her right side in a sweet little bow.

Lady Jennifer spread her arms. "Come." She wrapped Mai in a soft hug. "You're leaving us Mai. Did you say goodby to all your shipmates?"

"Yes My Lady."

"Good. We'll all miss you. Now you be a very good girl for Ms.Benton." She gave Mai a peck on the cheek.

A knock at the door and a sailor was standing there.

"Yes Donna?"

"Captain. The taxi has arrived and the luggage is being loaded."

"Thank you Donna."

Captain Sue gave Mai a kiss and whispered something in her ear. She blushed then turned. "Captain Sue, My Lady, It has been a privilege to serve you."

They walked us down to the taxi.

As we drove off Mai looked across me to her ship, and her friends waving from the deck. A tear ran down her pretty cheek. Sometimes no words are appropriate. I put an arm over her shoulder and cuddled her to me.

I have a modest three room condo on the sixth floor in the capitol.

"That'll be your bedroom Hun. Go put your things away while I unpack mine. Put on the red sarong for me, OK?"

"Yes Mam."

"Barbi." I corrected.

"Barbi."

Usually around home I wear my old threadbare quilted dressing gown, but now I've got someone to dress for, so it's time to retire it. In a drawer was the pale pale blue satin robe I'd got to impress a former lover, and hadn't worn since. I brushed my hair and touched up my face.

When my beautiful China Doll came out of her room I could see she liked what she saw. I got up from my easy chair. "Hun, let me show you your new home."

That didn't take long in a three bedroom flat and soon we were on the couch, looking out the sliding doors, watching the dusk settle across the balcony.

I removed the silver broach and unwrapped her sarong. As we kissed I ran my fingers around her hard brown nipples. Mai's hand was inside my robe cupping and squeezing my boobs. Our tongues tasted each other. I slipped to the floor to worship between her smooth legs. A kiss, a lick. I ran a finger along her slit. Looking up, her head was laid back and her eyes were closed. I kissed and licked more aggressively. A little contented moan was my reward. Mai's fingers combed through my hair as I delved deeper into her sweet cunt.

Lips and fingers, I soon had her quivering on the edge. Her heels were tapping my back

'China Doll, I'm taking you to heaven right now.'

I kissed her pink nub. She let out a giggle then her cute squeal.

I lapped her sweet juices as she came back to earth.

I kissed her lips. "Wait here Hun. Be right back."

I returned wearing only my red ball gag. I knelt and presented her with the white leather belt she's disciplined me with that very first time aboard the ship.

Mai favored me with such a loving smile. Then she grabbed a painful handful of my hair and dragged me face down over the ottoman.

"Yes My Slut, it's time for your beating."

Goddess, her words alone were such a turn on.

Her gentle hand stroked my plump ass. A 'whish' and a 'smack' and my ass was on fire. The terrible wonderful pain. The pain I deserved.

By the forth smack I had an earth shattering orgasm, then Mai's fingers were in my cunt pounding me savagely as she whispered into my ear, "Yes, you're my cheep little slut. You are a dirty fucking whore. Your cunt belongs to me, Bitch."

Goddess, Goddess, she's the most evil wonderful lover in the world!

Mai took off my ball gag and helped me to my feet. She led me to my bed. She snuggled and whispered and kissed me to sleep.

She wasn't there when I woke, but I smelled the coffee..

She was setting the table in the kitchen wearing one of her sailor skirts that she'd raised the hem of to just cover her pussy if she stood straight, and a pink half cup bra. her hair was brushed straight down her smooth back.

As we ate I told her I had some clients to visit and she should stay inside, but look around and make herself at home.

"You Hoo! Welcome home."

It was Eva. The blond with the short curly hair who has a key to my unit so she can water my house plants when I'm away.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you had company."

"Eva, this is Mai. She's mine. I mean I just bought her. She was a sailor until yesterday. Mai this is our neighbor Eva."

"Pleased to meet you Mam."

"Barbi, she doesn't have a collar. Have you registered her at the condo office? She can't be out of your unit without a collar. Oh, this is your first slave." One nonstop stream of words. "OK, gotta run. Supper at my place, sixish? Bring her she can help Laura serve." Away she flew.

"That was Hurricane Eva. You'll get used to her."

I stood and kissed Mai's cheek. "Gotta run Hun."

"Hun, I'm home." Mai rushed along the hall to greet me with a hug and a kiss, then took my coat and hung it up. "So nice to have my China Doll to come home to sweetie." I took her shoulders and turned her towards the hall mirror. "See what I got you?" I wrapped the soft leather collar with the three rows of rhinestones around her neck, locked it's little silver buckle, and dropped the key on the table below the mirror.

Mai picked up my hand and kissed it. Our eyes met in the mirror. "Now I really belong to you Ms. Barbi Benton."

"And I'm yours China Doll."

I'd also bought a thin white leather leash. I took Mai to the condo office and registered her, then we went shopping for some pretty clothes for my sweetheart.

We just got home in time to change before dinner. I chose her new red and gold printed ankle length skirt her white short sleeve cowl neck cashmere sweater and three inch open toe red leather shoes. I gave her my diamond pendulum earrings to wear. With a little blush and pink lip gloss she looked absolutely delicious.

I wore my little black dress. Well, not that little. My chubby short legs look better covered to the knees, but with the right bra it displays my big hooters very nicely. My black velvet heels and ruby stud earrings completed my look.

We were met at the door by Eva's Laura. She has a lot of shape, flowing curly brown hair and a beautiful smile. Tonight she wore four inch spike heeled boots with a short chain between them to hobble her, painted on black jeans, and a satiny black halter top. She showed us in. Eva stood and gave me a hug. She wore black silk culottes and a maroon satin bow collar blouse. Her diamond ear studs sparkled.

"Laura, take Mai to the kitchen. She help you. So Barbi, tell me all about your trip, and your little cutie. Want a glass of wine?"

What a nice visit. The girls sat at the table with us. Laura is a great cook.

As soon as we were back in my flat I picked up the key from the table and brushed Mai's hair aside.

"No, please Barbi, may I keep it on? Please?"

I stroked up her back then down to her little tush. "Of course you can Hun. Now go change into your black baby doll and come to my bed. I'll be waiting."

I wore my red baby doll.

Mai's pale skin contrasted with her shiny black hair and sheer black nightie. Her collar sparkled. Her black almond shaped eyes twinkled. She hopped into my bed and pawed my big floppy tits as her tongue invaded my mouth. I lay back and let her lead.

"No whips tonight. You look beautiful in red Dear." We kissed and groped. We kissed some more. She nimbly moved around and rolled me on my side, then lifted my leg. We lay there eating each other. What a feeling. A tongue and fingers going at my cunt as I kissed licked and fingered My Mai. I came first, but made sure my China Doll was satisfied.

After breakfast we went to the mall. I'd set up a household account and given Mai a debit card so she could do the shopping.

" OK Hun, you've got the shopping list. I've got a meeting down town. I'll meet you by the fountain near the food court in say, two hours."

Mai looked concerned.

" Now Hun, don't be afraid. You're wearing your collar, you have your I.D. in your purse. There are no storms or sea monsters in the mall. You need to learn to do this. For me."

When I returned she was sitting on a bench surrounded with shopping bags. We loaded them all into my car and then found an Indian restaurant for lunch.

"With the winter party season close I want to buy you a nice elegant cuddly warm coat for special occasions."

Mai's mouth fell open and her eyes went wide when I took her into the fur salon in the mall. The sales lady looked Mai over and suggested a white long hair fur would look nice with her Asian complexion.

We decided on a white fox three quarter with a big cuddly collar. Mai wore it home.

I dropped her off and went to another client's.

When I got home the flat smelled wonderful. A chicken was roasting in the oven and the table set for two.

Mai wore one of her sailor skirts she'd raised the hem of so short it revealed her black thong when she bent over. She wore a black half cup bra over a frilly 'Suzi Housekeeper' pink and white gingham apron.

She took my coat, knelt and removed my boots, then led me to my easy chair. She handed me a glass of white wine and the mail. "Here Barbi, relax while I steam the veggies."

Supper was superb. We cleaned the kitchen together. When we put the last cup away Mai kissed me then grabbed a painful bunch of my hair. She dragged me to the living room. My heart raced in anticipation of her loving discipline.

"Strip, Bitch!"

She sat on my easy chair and watched. I turned the radio to my favorite easy listening station and began to sway with the music. I unbuckled my belt and slid my skirt to the floor. I unbuttoned the sleeves of my blouse, then, swaying to the music unbuttoned down it's front. I scooped up my skirt and threw it and my blouse across the room. I turned to the music and wiggled out of my red panties. My bra was next. I held my big floppy hooters up for her pleasure. She always seems to like that.

"Very nice Slut." She stood and threw her apron over with my clothes. "Let's go to your bedroom."

It was my turn to be surprised. She'd shopped for more than groceries. Arranged artfully on my bed was my red ball gag, two sets of red leather fur lined cuffs, matching collar and a black riding crop. Mai pointed to the chair. "Sit."

She brought both sets of cuffs. "Hands." She bound my wrists, then got to her knees. She shackled my ankles.

She stood behind the chair and massaged my shoulders, then reached down and fondled my boobs.

"We're going to have such a wonderful evening my pretty. Now open that sexy mouth."

She secured the ball gag just on the edge of pain. Oh yes my love!

Then the collar, almost too tight. She licked then kissed my ear. "Beautiful sexy Barbi."

She cupped and pinched my boobs. "You look so wonderfully vulnerable and cute. I'm going to enjoy you so much tonight. Now stand up my little cunt.

Mai looked me up and down.

"Head up, shoulders back. Walk to the door and back Slut."

She gave a sly smile.

"Close but not quite. Go get your most extreme stilettos and put them on."

She enjoyed watching me struggle to put them on with my ankles and wrists restrained.

"Stand up, little fuck toy."

With the very tip of her shiny black riding crop she gently lifted my chin. "Proper posture Darling." She gently stroked her weapon up and down my arms, along my spine, up and down the inside of my legs. She lightly flicked my rump and each of my boobs.

She knew exactly which drawer to open. She extracted my long white silk scarf and two brightly printed ones.

"Living room." She pointed with her weapon.

Extreme heels, hobbled, wrists cuffed in front. Head held high, big boobs swaying. I must be quite a sight.

"Here."

I stood where the half round table at the end of the couch had been. It and the one from the other end had been set aside. She secured my ankles to the couch legs. Mai sat on the couch and smiled up at me. "Hands." She tied the end of the long white scarf to the middle of the chain between my wrists. She stroked my arms.

"So much pain Barbi. So much pain. Do you know what Captain Sue whispered in my ear just before we left? Do you know, fuck toy?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"Don't leave any marks that show when Ms. Benton is wearing a short sleeve dress. How did she know about our little understanding, Darling? Did you tell her? Did you Bitch?"

I shook my head again. Mai pinched and pulled my left nipple until I screamed into my gag.

"You are lying to me Bitch. I will have to punish you. I won't tolerate lying or disobedience."

She stood and went around behind me. She stroked my back. Inch by inch she kissed her way down my spine, along the small of my back to my fat rump.

Then without warning, 'SMACK' a searing pain on my ass. Then the blows rained down all along my back, spine and legs. I screamed into my gag as the riding crop left it's message. I knew I deserved this punishment so much. Then it stopped.

I stood straight. Tears washed down my cheeks. Drool dribbled from my gagged mouth. But I stood straight, chin up, shoulders back for my love. She understands what I need.

Mai stroked down my arm, then smoothed along the silk scarf until her hand was at the free end. "Bend over Bitch." She pulled the scarf, which stretched my cuffed arms along the couch towards it's far end. She pulled it tight over the far arm and secured it to the legs. She stood behind the couch. She bent over, resting one elbow on the back of the couch and traced the burning red marks on my back with one finger.

"Barbi's been a bad girl, hasn't she? Barbi deserved punishment, didn't she? Mai looks after her Barbi, doesn't she?"

Mai rubbed and massaged my shoulders, kneading the stretched muscles. "Mistress Mai isn't satisfied though. No not by a long way. Wait here my pretty little bitch."

I was bent at the waist, my ankles tied to the legs of the couch. my body stretched across it, my arms pulled tight. My boobs hung down to the cushions.

When Mai returned a big fat long strap on cock protruded from her crotch. She rubbed the head of the cock on my face.

"Maybe I should remove my fuck bunny's gag so she can suck on it. Is that what you do when you're abroad? Find a man whore and suck his dick? Pay him to ram it into Barbi's cute little mouth. Do you like it when he cums in your throat, or do you prefer him to pull out and spatter his load all over your face?"

She slid behind me. She rubbed my burning tush. Then I knew what was coming. She dribbled then fingered lube into my rectum. She kissed my shoulder as her finger wiggled into my ass hole. A sweet whisper. " I'm going to violate you completely before I'm done with you tonight Darling. Hope you don't have any early appointments tomorrow. When I'm finished, you'll need some recovery time.

"That's what you want, isn't it Fuck Toy?"

I was shaking with fear and excitement. I wanted Mai to punish me and love me. I needed the pain and the tenderness. One without the other was hollow love. My beautiful China Doll, she'd absolve my sins and gently forgive me.

She stroked lube along her massive weapon. "Lets start with your pretty ass. A nice deep sodomizing. I don't believe you ever did tell me if you'd been done this way before. Either way, you won't be an ass fuck virgin when I'm finished."

I felt a thumb on each butt cheek. Squeeze and spread. Then her knob was pushing and pushing. Unstoppable. I tried to relax. It hurt as it spread me open. Then it was in. It went in and in and in. I screamed into my gag. Mai began pumping.

With each thrust I screamed "Ghhh."

With each thrust Mai cried "Yes!"

I saw the flash of blond hair around the corner of the hall. Eva! I never thought of the security chain. This will be embarrassing to explain.

I was in the moment though. A finger was in my cunt. My lover's shaft was drilling my ass. The pain. The ecstasy.

Thrust. "Ghhh." Thrust. "Ghhh."

Then suddenly Mai pulls back.

"Laura, hold Mai!"

Eva is releasing my gag. "OK Barbi. I've got you."

Well, just when I think can never be as embarrassed as the last time, I do it again.

A lot of explaining and a bottle of wine later the four of us are laughing. That leads to touching and kissing. We all end the night in Eva's big round bed.