The Cabin Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex playhouse built by friends is used for the first time.
3.4k words
4.31
50.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Greg's Story

The cabin was on a lake in upper Ontario, near the cottages that four couples owned. My three buddies and I had devised it as a play place to take our wives. We were in our mid forties, each married over 20 years. We first met up here in lake country where many of us come to escape the heat and stress of the city life. All of us were financially successful, had raised our kids to college age, loved our wives but had found boredom in the bedroom. Instead of cheating on our wives, we decided to spice things up. We weren't sure how our wives would take it – but it was certainly getting our steam rolling.

We purchased a piece of lake property that was about a ¼ mile from our grouping of cottages. We built a little sex house that held fantasies for all of us and hopefully would inspire our wives. To our knowledge – they knew nothing about this place. It was bigger than a cabin but its purpose was single minded – mind blowing sex for whoever used it.

As you walked in the front of the cabin, there was a small sitting area off to the left. On the right was a very large closet which held plenty of video taping equipment. It was large enough for 2 people to watch what was going on in five different rooms. (One of our foursome was an electronic store owner.) There was a large kitchen in the middle of the building with a bar looking out into the sitting area. Subzero refrigerator and large stove and oven with a warming oven provided top notch appliances. A large pantry unit and freezer made certain that whenever someone came to visit,d there would be plenty of food on hand – even if we got snowed in – an electrifying thought for all of us.

There were two small hallways on either side of the kitchen. On the right side at the end of the hall, was a very large bathroom with double toilet, large vanity, plenty of floor space, a double sized shower, and a large Jacuzzi tub. The first room was not huge but was covered wall to wall with mattress. Kitchen style cabinets hung on the wall at various places, close enough to reach while sitting down but not close enough to bang heads. Occasionally, there were very large eyelets bolted into the stud walls so they were firmly secured. This was not a bedroom designed for holding clothes. Pillows of every size and description were strewn across the mattress. A TV was mounted to one wall with remotes that could be tuned into a XXX rated satellite or the video camera running from several locations in the room. A mirror covered the ceiling.

On the left side of the cabin, there were also two rooms. The first one held a medical exam table. This table was state of the art and top of the line. It has a remote control and was suitable for delivering a baby, doing a proctology exam, being an upright chair, like ENT chair, or just being a wide flat exam table. This exam table was better than anything I had ever purchased for my family practice office. A few strong welds here and there made restraints very convenient. A swivel, height adjustable stool along with metal storage drawers, completed the look.

Behind the medical room, was a bondage room with a vault from a gymnastics program, a bolt in the ceiling which could be used for a swing harness or upright chains and a home made rack which could stretch a person to the four corners. Some cabinets held a variety of toys, instruments, and bondage equipment to make the room complete.

From this hallway was the access to the room behind the kitchen where there was a large Jacuzzi tub which could comfortably hold 10. There was an outstanding video and stereo system hooked up in this room. With a drink fridge, a remote control which could provide music, video of the rooms' activities, satellite TV, or disc player, this room was a voyeur's delight.

A patio door led to a deck which overlooked the lake below. A stumble proof walkway had been placed down to the lake including small garden lights. A boat dock at the lake's edge completed the surroundings.

This place had been the idea of three of us during a drunken bitch session about our wives not putting out. We added our fourth buddy and then by sneaking purchases here and there, using business accounts where possible, we had come to the end of our three year, $250,000 development process. Let the games begin!

We drew straws to see which of us would get to go first. Ultimately we may all be here together but we didn't want to scare our wives off immediately so the couple approach would be taken in the beginning. They would not be told of the elaborate video taping system that would be in play the minute the front door opened. I drew the winning straw. And tonight was opening night!

Our 2 sons had stayed in Guelph as it was the end of the summer and they wanted to spend time with their high school buddies before going back to college in a few weeks. We had a nice dinner on the grill and then I told my wife that we were going out and to put on something sexy. She looked at me questioningly but I shook my head. She turned to leave the kitchen, looked back and I said 'Go!" The anticipation of this evening was killing me. I had waited for this for so long.

When she emerged from the bedroom a few minutes later, she looked pretty hot. She had on a low cut sweater that called attention to 40DD's and a skirt that swished playfully around her legs. My wife had always had a sex appeal and tonight she had summoned it in spite of not knowing what was ahead. I really wondered what she had on underneath those street clothes. Four inch sandals completed the look. We could have walked to the cabin but I didn't want her to know where it was or that we owned it so we were going to drive.

As she was getting into the car, she said, "Greg, where are we going? Is there a dance in Bancroft?"

"No, honey, no dance, just a sexy new place I found that I thought we might enjoy." Boy was that an understatement. I drove towards town. After getting into the small town that was adjacent to the lake, I turned to her and said, 'I want this to be a surprise. Would you please put this blindfold on?"

She looked at me with questions in her eyes. She knew something was up but she seemed to know better than to ask.

"Alright, this sure is strange. It isn't my birthday or anniversary, so what's going on?"

"Never mind. You'll find out soon enough. I promise you that you'll enjoy it. I will make sure of it."

At this point I had driven around enough to get her a little disoriented so I drove back to the lake, using the opposite side of the lake access road that we didn't take all of the time.

"I know we are out in the country somewhere. I can hear the gravel against the Jeep."

"Very good. But don't worry so much about it. Just be prepared to be sexy and enjoy yourself." At this point, wanting to build her tension a little since my tension was already raging in my shorts, I reached over and tweaked her nipple from the outside of her sexy little sweater.

"Ooh."

"Yep, I expect to hear a great deal more of those types of sounds."

"Greg, whatever are you talking about. If you had wanted sex, shouldn't we have just stayed at home? I am not interested in going to one of those sex clubs, you occasionally talk about, you know."

"I know. No group sex. I promise, it is just one on one – you and me, babe." At least for tonight, I thought. To calm her down, I used my free hand to caress her left breast slowly and gently."

We had now arrived. I didn't really want the blindfold off until we were into a room. Getting her out of the car and into the cabin was now my priority. The dusk was beginning to settle and I didn't want her to fall in the strappy high heeled sandals that she wore. I parked and went over to open her door.

"Aren't you ever going to take that blindfold off?"

"Not yet. In a few minutes." I helped her out of the car and gently held her arm as I guided her to the front porch. Need to remember to concrete the walkway for times like this, I reminded myself. I opened the door with my key – one of four, knowing that this would trigger the video system and as of this moment. We were being taped – even in the dark.

I lead her to the couch in the sitting room while I could turn on some lights. She started to reach for her blindfold.

"No, not yet!" I commanded. She dropped her hand obediently. Umm, maybe she will be more submissive than I thought. While I had often wanted to command her, she was a strong woman – the business manager for the hospital where I had privileges. She was used to running a staff of 40 or so and one stare from her could shrivel the strongest of opponents. I had never had the gumption to try it, in our 24 years of marriage.

Turning on sufficient lighting, I reached for her elbow and tried to decide which room to start in. I had changed my mind a couple of dozen times. Decision time had arrived. I decided to start in what I think was one of her fantasies – the medical room. We had often talked about playing in my offices but fear of being found by someone and ruining years of carefully developed reputations had kept us from going there. Tonight would be hers.

I led her into the Medical room, closed the door, put on a white lab coat, helped her sit on the exam table, and then took off her blindfold.

Putting on my doctor's demeanor, I asked, "So what ailment brings you in here today, madam?"

Baffled, she looked around at the surroundings, giggled, and before getting into the role play, she asked, "How did you do this? This is great!"

Bingo! Picked the right one, I could see the interest light up in her eyes. She sat demurely on the table. "I made arrangements to use this tonight. I thought you might enjoy it. (Not completely a lie.) "Now what brings you in today to see the doc?" I said following back into role.

"Well I have this itch and I haven't been to see you for awhile, so I thought I would just come in and have it checked out?"

"I know you haven't been here in awhile, so I decided to keep your appointment, but I must tell you that my nurse called off today so I am alone."

"That's okay." She responded with a gleam developing in her eyes.

"So where is this itch?" I asked, gleaming back at her.

"Well, it's, you know, it's down there." She almost whispered, getting very shy all of a sudden. She was really getting into the role play. Little did she know what would come before night's end.

"Well, let me look at all of you since it has been so long since you have been in. First you need to take off the pretty sweater of yours."

She glanced at me as if she really expected me to leave the room – no way! This was all part of the show. I shook my head and continued to stare and smile at her.

She slowly reached and took her sweater off. Underneath, she had on a deep blue lace bra which showed off her engorged nipples and some tit flesh that ballooned out over the top of the bra. I reach out to touch her breasts through the bra, giving a gentle caress to both sides. I nodded as if to say continue. She glanced at me again and I put a more determined look on my face and nodded again.

She reached behind her and unclasped the bra. As it came loose, her boobs tumbled from the cups and swayed loose. The nipples were cherry red and about the size of a dime. Nursing does wonderful things to women's nipples. I never told her that the real reason I insisted she nurse until the boys were 2 was so her nipples would get this big. They turn cherry red anytime she is excited. They were big and red now. The bulge in my shorts was getting more uncomfortable by the minute.

I smiled and gently took her shoulders and laid her back. Professionally I done this a hundred times, but never to my wife, and it turned me on like never before. I kneaded and caress her breasts. I tweaked her nipples and pinched them gently. I knew she loved this. She moaned slowly. I increased the pressure a bit and her moaning increased as well. I quit suddenly. Pulling her up by her shoulders, I told her she looked great and going back into doctor mode, I asked her to finish undressing so I could complete my exam.

Getting more into it this time, she slowly reached around to undo her skirt and then sexily she gyrated her hips to drop the skirt over her womanly hips. Her dark blue bikini matched her bra and soon she had shimmied out of those as well. She was playing shy but I could tell she was turned on like crazy. I laid her back against the exam table and pulled the stirrups from the end of the table. Placing her feet in them, I spread them out about as wide as they would go, opening all of her to me. Just to stay in character, I opened a drawer and extracted a rubber glove which I pulled onto my hand. I inserted my middle finger into her and found her juices flowing fully. She was really into this.

I tickled her cervix and rotated my finger to really get her going. I pulled out and used my gloved hand to diddle her clit. At this point she started moaning and moving.

"Settle down, young lady, or I will have to restrain you!" I ordered.

She glanced at me with wonderment. She wasn't sure whether to believe me or not. I though how she handled things from here would be a telling tale. I reached around, lubed my finger and told her to breathe deep and plunged my finger into her anus. She whelped and then moaned but didn't move. I started pumping my finger into her butt hole and as I did, I used my non gloved hand to enter her pussy again. Using my thumb as I played in her pussy I circled her clit. She moaned, she screamed and at last she started moving and bucking. Oh goodie!

"Now, Sherry, I told you what I would have to do if you started moving on me again before I could complete my examination. I am going to have to restrain you." I glanced at her face and found no fear or hesitation on her part. She seemed to accept it. Maybe my wife would accept being under my control. The bulge in my pants almost exploded at this thought. It was getting horrible uncomfortable. I was going to need relief in a short order. First the restraints.

Reaching into the drawer again, I pulled a restraint to clip to the sides of the table around her midriff. Adjusting it for my guess on length, I clipped one side to the welded bolts on the side and then reached across her to catch the other side. As my arm brushed her lips, I felt a deliberate kiss. I knew I had won this round. I reached in and grabbed the restraints for the feet in the stirrups, quickly secured them and then grabbed the last one. Walking to the top of the table, I grasp her wrist, attached a soft cuff, pulled it towards the table top, wound the other side of the cuff through restraining bar at the top and then reached for her other wrist and secured it as well. Shortening the soft cuffs, I glanced down at my handiwork. My wife was secured to this examination table; her legs were splayed wide for my pleasure, her arms were pulled tightly above her head, causing her large boobs to rise high on her chest, and she was going nowhere.

"Are all tables made this way," She asked.

"Only special ones. This is a unique table and has a variety of positions." I replied, not sure if I was in role or not, so I moved on.

I went to the end of the table and just stared for a couple of minutes. I then rubbed my hands all along her body. Deciding that I need to give her pleasure before getting any of my own, I sat down on the stool, lowered it and then pushed my face into her waiting pussy. Using my gloved hand, I took my finger and gently this time placed in her butt hole and started gently movement. Her moans turned to screams as my finger went in and out of her dark place and my tongue played in her pussy and gently nibbled and sucked her quickly growing clit.

"Harder, Harder, put it in me NOW," I heard. Deliberately wanted her to climax first this way, I shook my head and kept nibbling. Sucking at the little red triangle, I used my other hand to start pumping her pussy as well as her ass. It didn't take thirty second before she started howling and moving as best the restraints would let her.

"Oh, OH, Stop, please, put it in me. I can't take any more." She wailed. I released her clit from my mouth but moved my thumb in as a replacement. She continued to moan but the wailing ceased. Then bucking against the restraints, she yelled, "that is number two! God, please put it in!"

Grinning and suffering myself, I ask, "What? What is it that you want so much? Have we found the itch you were talking about?"

"Yes, yes, you've found it. You are a son of a bitch. I need it now. Put it in?

"What, my finger?" Reaching down with my ungloved hand, I pushed two fingers into her hot, juicy pussy.

"NO, you asshole, your cock! Your Dong! Your Penis! Or whatever you want to call it, just get that hot, thick piece of manhood in me now."

I kicked off my shorts, underwear and all quickly. Leaving the white lab coat on for effect, I grabbed the remote control to this baby. I had already programmed it to the setting that I thought would work best. I dropped the collection tray compartment, angled the table at about 60 degrees so I could see all of her, and raised the whole table to cock height. Ripping off my glove, I took my cock and guided into her gapping hole. I sunk it in balls deep on the first shove. Pistoning in and out, I went rapid fire to burn off some of my pent up frustration. I pulled the stirrups in to close her up and make her tighter on my cock. The tightness was just enough, the anticipation just long enough because another three or four thrusts and I was cumming for the longest time.

Spent, I leaned over her body and gently nibbled on her luscious nipples as I caressed her face with my hands.

We laid there for a few moments, catching our breath before she leaned up to kiss the top of my head and said, "That was fantastic! I loved it. Oh my good, I don't think I have been fucked that fully in 20 years."

"Did you mind being restrained?"

"No, I loved being under your control! I have been waiting years for you to take charge."

"Oh, you have? Have you? Well then, just wait for more moments like this to come then! Cause, I loved it too!"

Stay tuned for the rest of the night from Sherry's point of view.