The Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off."

"What?"

"Take. Them. Off." she said punctuating each word. "I'm not stepping one foot, or any other part of my body, into that hot tub until those jeans come off."

Well, what's a guy to do? I reached under the water and loosened my belt then started to pull my jeans off. I was going to leave my boxers on but then I thought to myself that if she was calling my bluff I might as well go all in. So, I stripped naked underwater and tossed it all on to a wet pile on the deck.

Kari stood there for a minute looking at me and then looking at the pile of wet clothes on the deck, all the while toying with the belt on her robe. Then she slowly reached out, took her wine glass, and after taking a long pull from it she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and said, "Derrick, if I climb into that tub with you, everything changes. Everything. Do you understand that? Everything changes, so if you have reservations, if you have the slightest doubt, if you,"

"Kari."

"I'm not finished."

"Yes you are." I had decided that this play was mine. I was taking command of the situation before she had the chance to change her mind. "Let me explain this to you in short simple words. I've wanted you since I was sixteen years old. I've fantasized about you. I've dreamt about you. I've wanted you in ways that you can't possibly imagine."

"Derrick."

"Shut up Kari. Stop thinking, drop the robe and get your ass in here."

She shrugged her shoulders, untied the belt, let the robe drop to the deck and stood there completely nude by the light of the firepit looking down at me. Then she smiled at me and it wasn't the smile an aunt would give her nephew, this was a smile a woman would give her lover before they, well, before they fucked each other's brains out.

I was mesmerized. I had completely forgotten that she was my aunt. "Thou shalt not" was replaced with "What the Hell, let's see what happens?". Here was a beautiful woman standing nude in front of me; it didn't matter to me that she was my mother's baby sister. I estimated her boobs at thirty-six inches and a very generous C cup, her waist couldn't be any bigger than twenty-four or twenty-five inches and her hips had a perfect flare out to about thirty-four inches. Her soft brown hair was framing her face in the fire light and those legs went on for days, and when they did end, it was at a pussy that was perfectly trimmed with a landing zone. Then I looked up into those green eyes. I was done. Done.

I held out my hand for her and she took it and climbed in sitting down beside me. She nestled her head against my left shoulder and finished off the glass of wine she had. I reached over the side of the tub, grabbed the wine and refilled her glass.

She took another long pull from the glass then sat it on the edge and curled up against me. Within moments fingertips of her left hand were doing a serious number on my neck.

"I'm going to Hell for this." she began.

"No you're not."

Like I said before, somewhere in the last ten minutes I had decided that age and family hierarchal rules be damned, I was taking over here. Call it genetics or testosterone or millions of years of human evolution; I was the Alpha Male and she was going to be mine.

"Yes I."

I didn't give her a chance to finish that thought or sentence. She almost gasped as I grabbed her hair and gently pulled her head back until I had tilted it back far enough that I could kiss her. When my tongue slipped between her lips I heard her moan. When my right hand parted her thighs and my fingers started dancing across her clit, she groaned and with that I broke the kiss.

"Touch it."

"Touch what."

"Don't play coy, it's not your style. Touch my cock."

I felt her fingers brush against my thighs and then slowly move up toward my dick. I'm not all that gifted, seriously, if a woman wanted eight plus inches of dick she would need to find another guy to bang. I've got six, maybe six and a quarter on a good day but I've never been told it wasn't enough.

"It's perfect." she moaned and then she wrapped her fingers around it and then she slowly started moving her hand up and down. I was in Heaven. Her hand was like a vice, a warm, tight vice that was dangerously close to squeezing everything I had out of me.

She tossed her head back and sighed "Can't. Be. Happening."

I snickered. Yes, snickered; somewhere between a snort and a laugh I made a sound that would classify as a snicker. "What can't be happening"

"I'm jacking my nephew's dick in my parent's hot tub." she moaned.

"If it's any consolation, I'm fingering my aunt's pussy in my grandparent's hot tub."

"Yes you are and if you keep it up, she's going to be cumming very quickly."

"That's the plan."

"It is?" she gasped.

I looked down into her eyes and said, "Yep, I'm going to make you cum before you make me cum and that gives me rights; because when I do, you're mine and I can do with you as I please." Then I leaned in and kissed her again.

It was game on from there.

Her hand was moving up and down as fast as possible and my fingers were moving in and out as fast as possible. Fortunately for me, at some point I had seen a video with Nina Hartley where she let guys in on a little secret. If you want to make a woman think she has something in her that is bigger than what is there, you put your fingers on her clit, your thumb in her pussy and press it down toward her ass and then hang on for the ride; so, I did.

I won.

Her orgasm was a screamer and I mean a screamer. Seriously, the neighbors had a cigarette after she came. I was rather pleased with myself because in all my years I'd never caused a woman to cum like that. This was turning into a record breaking week for me.

Her body stiffened, and she began panting and then she started moaning and crying out "AHH! AHH! OH! OH GOD JUST LIKE OH GOD BABY! OH GOD! YES! UH! UH! OH YES! YES! YES! OH GOD YES PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE! I'M CUMMING! GOD YES! GOD! FUCK! YES! PLEASE DERRICK YES! DON'T, YES, GOD! YES GOD! YES! YES!" and then she went limp.

Her orgasm continued to rock her body as she floated around in the hot tub. Honestly, I was beyond my experience level here. The only thing I could think to do was to hold her and let her come back down to Earth. Eventually, she did, although there were quite a few twitches and an occasional hip thrust involved.

When it was over I released the pressure of my thumb and pulled it out of her pussy; but I couldn't help myself, I brushed my fingertips over her clit and smiled as she jumped and clamped her thighs together. With her head tossed back over the edge of the hot tub she moaned "NO! NOT! TOO! NO! Give me a minute please Lover. Good God Derrick, where did you learn? Never mind! Don't wanna know" I took the incomplete sentences as a sign that Aunt Kari would be sleeping in her favorite nephew's shirt tonight.

We listened to the rain falling on the tin roof over the deck and I continued to hold her in my arms letting her calm down for a few minutes and then I said, "You're mine Kari."

"I'm yours Derrick. I am absolutely and unconditionally yours." she said, with a sigh snuggling on a little closer to me.

"Unconditionally?"

"Lord God yes." she stammered.

"Really?"

"I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes Baby." She replied, lifting her face up to kiss my chin. "Anything."

I reached over the edge of the hot tub fumbled around in the grocery bag then grabbed the box of condoms; handing them to her I said, "Get rid of these damned things."

Without a moment's hesitation, she took them from me, cocked her arm back and tossed them off the balcony saying, "I am so going straight to Hell for this."

Then suddenly she stood up and stepped out of the tub. I sat there confused and watching the water running off her body in rivulets. The sight was incredible. I could have sat there all night just watching her taunt body moving in the firelight. Then she picked up her robe and threw it on shivering in the chill of the night air.

Grabbing her wine, she said "Come on Lover, move your ass. There is a California King in the Master Bedroom and I plan on taking full advantage of that playground for the next two nights." And with that she turned and started walking inside. I picked up my glass and the bottle and followed her. I grabbed my phone of the island in the kitchen as we passed through and glanced down at it. It was only 8:05 pm, tonight was going to be a long one.

Watching her climb into that huge bed was surreal. It was like watching a jungle cat crawling around in her perch in a tree. It finally dawned on me where the term "cougar" must have come from because Kari was on the hunt for something tonight; me. She turned to face me sitting up on her knees and with a grin on her face she wiggled her index finger at me.

"Come here."

I put the wine, my glass and cell phone on the bedside table and still shaking a bit from the cold air outside I got on the bed.

"Lay back." she said, gently pushing my chest with the palms of her hands.

I propped my head up on a pillow and sat there staring at her. I had an idea about what was going to happen, and I wanted to watch the entire show.

Kari bent over me and reaching down she slowly started playing with my cock. Then she tossed her hair out of her face and took it in her mouth. I was in Heaven. She didn't break eye contact with me for the first two minutes. I instinctively reached out and started playing with her tits and felt her moan as I brushed my fingertips across her nipples.

I lay there watching her head bobbing up and down on my dick and the view I had of her body was sending shivers down my spine. I know she had only been at it for a few minutes, but I swear it seemed like eternity. She went from a gentle pressure to a full vacuum then she would slow down and lick for a few seconds, then back to the gentle sucking. It was the most intense thing I'd ever had happen to me.

Suddenly she stopped and looking at me she said, "I can't do this anymore!"

I panicked. "What! Why?"

"I need you inside me, right now!"

She swung her leg over my hips and nestled her pussy against the head of my dick, then she pushed down and sat up at the same time. I slipped inside my aunt's pussy for the first time by going all the way to the base of my dick because she was that wet and turned on by our little romp. She groaned and then dropped her entire body down on mine. She started kissing me and grinding her hips like she was trying to push me through the mattress.

I'm 6'3" and weigh close to two hundred pounds so I'm not a little guy. Kari is 5'9" and might weigh one twenty fully dressed and she had me pinned to that bed. I wasn't just pinned, I was being ridden like a bull. I wasn't going anywhere until she was done with me and I was cool with that. Then I felt the pressure start to build up in my balls and suddenly tossing the condoms out didn't seem like such a good idea.

"Kari. Kari! I'm about to, Kari I need to pull out."

She doubled down on the grinding and thrusts and then placing her palms on my shoulders she sat straight up looking down at me.

"Don't you dare pull out! I need it, I need all of it." I was really concerned about cumming inside her because I really didn't want to risk getting her pregnant but then she looked me with those beautiful green eyes and whimpered, "Cum inside me Baby. Please? Please cum in my pussy."

That was all it took. I unloaded everything I had into her. When she felt it, she groaned and collapsed on top of me with both of us moaning "Oh God!" at the same time.

She lay on top of me for a few minutes with both of us trying to catch our breath. Finally, she rolled over on to her side and kissed my cheek, then just as suddenly she flopped back over onto her back and said "Oh God! What have I done?"

I looked over to see that a tear had formed and was starting to roll down her cheek, so I sat up in bed and started gently brushing her hair with my fingertips. She lay there silently crying beside me for a little bit before I worked up the courage to say something.

"Well, honestly? You just fucked the shit out of me, that's what you've done."

She groaned, grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her head as she rolled over onto her side. I pulled the pillow back noticing that this position gave me a rather splendid view of her beautiful ass. She lay there sobbing and I was beginning to get upset so I added, "Kari, I don't have a single regret, not one. Eventually, I'm going to sleep tonight beside a beautiful woman that I have loved and adored my entire life and the fact that she is my lover now is going to make me sleep that much more soundly."

"I feel like such a slut!" she moaned.

My hand went from the top of her head to her left ass cheek in record time. The sound of it echoed through the bedroom and left an instant red handprint on her ass.

I almost felt bad about it, but she had been warned.

"OUCH! Damn it Derrick! That stung!" she cried jumping out of bed and covering her ass with her hands.

I was done playing.

"Didn't I tell you to never use that word to describe yourself?"

"Yes." she replied meekly, standing stock still and looking down at the ground.

"I'm done with Kari's Pity Party. We did what we did and like you said earlier, there is no going back now. I'm not a child. In fact, I was a very eager participant in this. It happened and now we're going to figure out what to do, where we are going with this and how to handle it; together, as a couple. Now get your ass back in bed." I demanded.

Kari was still looking down at the ground while I spoke but when I said the words "together, as a couple" her head snapped up and she stared at me for a good five seconds; then she smiled softly and climbed back into the bed with me. Resting her head against my shoulder she lay there for a moment and then gently whispered "I love you Derrick."

"Love you too Kari." I whispered back.

Then she said, "You know, all women like to feel a little bit submissive and slutty for their man. They just don't admit it all that often."

"I don't care. Don't ever call yourself a slut again. A slut will fuck anybody and I'm the only man that is going to be tapping this." I said patting her ass. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir." she whispered.

A few moments went by and she asked softly, "If I can't be a slut can I be your slut occasionally? Is that okay?"

"Yes."

I could feel her smile against my chest when I answered her.

"So, if your slut wanted to say, give you another blowjob, you wouldn't mind?" she asked as she traced her fingertips around my chest.

"Not at all. Honestly, I've never had one before."

Her head snapped up, her eyes lit up and she almost looked giddy.

"Wait! Never?"

"Not really. Not one where the girl let me finish with anything other than a hand job when I got close."

"Oh, dear God! Oh, Baby, I am about to rock your world!"

What can I say? If nothing else, my aunt is honest. She rocked my world with the blowjob she gave me. It started out just like the last one but about five minutes into it she looked up at me and smiling took the entire length in her mouth. When I realized that I was buried in her throat I knew I wasn't going to last another minute. I was griping the sheets with everything I had my ass hadn't touched the mattress for a solid thirty seconds when I finally came in her mouth. I was too busy twitching and gasping for air to realize that she had stopped and when I did realize it, Kari had already sat up in bed, but she was still gently rubbing my cock with her hand.

"Seriously? That was your first?" she asked with a small smile on her lips.

"Uh, uh, umm."

"Never mind, that was your first." She said laughing and wiping her lips.

"Uh."

"I swallowed every drop." she said smiling down at me. "I may not be a slut, but I'm my nephew's slut and I swallowed very drop of his cum. Is that okay?"

"Is it always going to be like this?" I asked.

"Oh Sweetie, we are just getting started.

Things finally slowed down for us around 10:30 or so that night and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I do remember a very sleepy session between the two of us sometime in the middle of the night where I shot another load into her hot little pussy and after it was over I slept the sleep of the dead until around 8:00 a.m. or so.

I love Tuesdays.

Tuesdays are awesome.

Every guy on the planet should have a Tuesday like I had. Let me ask you this: have you ever stumbled out of bed, wondering if the last night had been a dream, moseyed into the kitchen and seen a goddess wearing one of your tee-shirts that didn't even begin to cover her ass standing at the stove making you French Toast? If not, you've led a pitiful life and I feel sorry for you in some small way.

I walked up behind her as quietly as I could, lifted her hair away from her shoulders and kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmmm." she said, "If you keep that up, we will be eating brunch instead of breakfast and it will be at I-Hop instead of here because this stuff will be burnt to a crisp."

"Can't have that!" I responded. "I'm a growing boy that needs a high caloric intake."

"Yes you do but not for the reasons you think Sweetie. We are going shopping and I'm about to wear your ass out today."

"Promises, promises, promises."

Seriously, that was the extent of the sexual innuendos between us because we only had today to get things ready for the onslaught of old people that would be descending on us tomorrow. Let's get real, life isn't all about sex. Food must be involved at some point or we die and that means planning a menu and buying food and drink.

After breakfast and after doing the dishes we sat down and planned out what we would be buying for the crew headed out way. I had never in my life bought groceries before. Seriously the kitchen was a mystery to me; all I knew was that there was food there. Man was I in for a shock!

Four hundred, thirty-six dollars and twenty-nine cents later, the BMW was full of food for six people over a four-day weekend including a twenty-four pound Butterball turkey and a six pound Honey Baked ham. Figure in another three hundred dollars at the liquor store and we were done.

Now, you may be wondering why I threw this into a story about me boinking my aunt. The answer is simple. I figured out later that sex wasn't the only thing Kari was teaching me about that weekend. She was teaching me to plan out a budget for a family meal. She did look at me funny when I tossed a couple of fillets and potatoes in the basket though at Kroger's though.

We got back to the cabin at about 4:00 and got the groceries put away and Kari started fussing around in the kitchen talking about dinner. I just looked at her and smiled. She looked so cute standing there all flustered.

"Excuse me, but I seem to remember a conversation I had with a hottie in a bar had a few weeks ago where she told me that I owed her dinner and a movie." recalling our conversation at the bar.

She looked at me and smiled. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

I walked up to her, wrapped my hands around her waist and smiled. "Here's how serious. You carry your sweet little ass into the bedroom, throw on something comfortable and find something on Netflix for us to watch for the rest of the night. I've got dinner covered; it will be ready in about an hour." I think she took me seriously when I asked her if we had olive oil and sea salt for the baked potatoes.

Guys, here's a tip. If you don't learn to cook a single meal for a woman, learn how to cook a pan seared fillet and a baked potato. I promise you, she will make you see stars if you learn to do it right. Ironically, it was Mom that taught me how to sear a steak in a cast iron skillet. Yep, my own mother taught me a tip that helped me get into her baby sister's pussy. If Mom had known that I would have never been allowed near the kitchen, but what Mom don't know won't hurt her.