The Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very, very early Sunday morning, when I felt my mattress shift just enough to wake me up. I looked up to see Kari wearing her robe and setting beside me on my bed. I was just getting my bearings and was about to ask her what was going on when she gently pressed her finger to my lips and said "Shhh." With her other hand she reached under the blankets and slowly started rubbing my cock. Within minutes it was rock hard and then she leaned in and whispered "This is probably going to be the last time I get to be your naughty aunt for a while Derrick, so I wanted to give you something else to remember. Just keep in mind that my sister and your father are just on the other side of that wall."

And with that she turned around and started giving me a blowjob. I was really getting some mixed signals here. One minute it was stay away, I need to think and the next she was sneaking into my room at 5:45 in the morning to give me a blowjob. I was chewing a hole in the pillow to keep from making noise when I came. I looked up to see Kari wipe a dribble of cum off her chin and then lick it off her finger. I felt my dick twitch watching that.

Smiling she bent over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then whispered, "I'm going back to my room, so I can get up in thirty minutes and pack to take you back to school like the responsible aunt that I am. You can just lay here and think about all the things that your naughty aunt is going to do to you over the next few weekends in a hotel room before we see each other again for the first time in Mobile at Christmas." Then she walked out of the room, softly shutting the door behind her.

By 7:00 everyone was up and moving around, showering, shaving, packing and getting ready to head home. Since Kari was taking me back to school we pleaded out that we needed to get a jump on the traffic and leave early or that she would end up in a hotel room tonight. It seemed to make sense to everyone; and by eight, after the goodbye hugs, kisses and the numerous "I love you" exchanges, we were on the road.

We grabbed a quick bite to eat at Mickey Ds and hit I-75 south toward Chattanooga. Our conversation sounded more like a couple than an aunt and nephew. We were talking about places we would both like to visit and things we would like to do and see. It was early so traffic was still light and we were making good time. We had just hit the Alabama state line when Kari's phone rang, she looked down at it and I saw her go ghost white pale. I glanced over at it and the Caller ID said, "Tennessee Highway Patrol".

Kari answered it and after a few yes and no answers she groaned and said "Sweetie, turn around at the next exit. We have to go back, they've been in a really bad wreck in Knoxville."

Really bad was an understatement; a semi had crossed the median and taken out their car, two others and an SUV. Nine people had died, five were critically injured and the only person who walked away was the truck driver. He didn't have a scratch on him. He did however have a BAC of .09 so he went to jail and later prison.

Mom, Dad and Grandpa all died instantly. Grandma had made it into surgery but there was too much damage and she passed away on the table. At the ages of 25 and 20 respectively, Kari and I were orphans. I was devastated. We both were and had there been time to grieve we would have both broken down but there wasn't.

Their funerals were the following Saturday. Kari and I both stayed at my parent's home, but we slept in separate rooms with me in my old room and her in the guest room. There were too many people in and out at all hours for the funeral arrangements for there to have been anything else. Staying here made sense because it was between her apartment and my grandparent's home. We did have two new additions to the family that was left on Tuesday though; Maniac and Misfit, grandma's cats. I got the snot punched out of my arm when Kari brought them into the house and I said, "Oh look! It is my decrepit Aunt Kari, the Crazy Cat Lady." I also got told to go to Hell and that I now had litter box duty.

At the funeral Kari and I sat together since we were the only immediate family left. There must have been two hundred or so people in attendance because the story had made the local news so everyone that knew or professed to know our parents were there. At one point in the service I reached out to take Kari's hand, but she pulled it back from me and placed them both in her lap. I really didn't understand what was happening until the two of us and our family pastor got into the limo to go to the cemetery and she raised the privacy screen separating us from the driver and then lifted the veil over her head. Her eyes were red from the crying.

"Derrick, if I had held your hand I there I would have broken down in hysterics and I'm not going to have their funeral ruined by my hysterics."

"Kari, if you need some time to compose yourself at the cemetery let me know." the pastor said as we started moving.

"I should be okay now but thank you." she said softly smiling at him.

We got home a little after five and Kari immediately went to her room to change and I headed to the bar to drink. The past seven days had truly sucked ass and I needed to spend a few days reflecting on the color and taste of Kentucky's finest before I dealt with anything else. Then there was a knock at the door.

I sat the tumbler on the bar and walked to the door. Opening it I found a middle-aged man standing there in a very well-tailored suit and carrying a satchel. Beside him stood a mini-me carrying a laptop bag.

"Mr. Davidson?"

"Yes?" I responded.

"Sir my name is Gerry Gaston, I'm a senior partner with Gaston, Young and Barrows, we've represented your father and your grandfather for a number of years. I'd like to extend my condolences and say that we too are mourning their loss." His voice cracked as he said that and if he wasn't sincere, he deserved an Oscar for the performance.

"Come in gentlemen, please. Can I offer you a drink?"

"No thank you, unfortunately we are here on business. Is your aunt here? We were told that she was staying here temporarily until the funeral was over."

"She's upstairs, I'll go get her."

I walked up the stairs and saw Kari coming out of my room.

"I heard voices. What's up?" she asked.

She hadn't changed yet.

"It is our parent's attorney." I said. Then added "Why were you in my room?"

"I'll explain in a bit. What do the sharks want?"

"I have no idea, they asked for you as well, so I came up here to fetch."

The men stood as Kari entered the living room.

"Miss Christenson, it is nice to see you again, I don't know if you remember but we met when your trust fund matured last year. I handled the paperwork for you and your father." the lead attorney said.

"I do remember!" Kari stated, smiling at him.

Two thoughts went through my mind; the first being that if Mini-me over there didn't stop staring at Kari and put his eyeballs back in his fucking head I would do it for him. That was followed by me wondering where Kari found the energy to smile today when all I wanted to do was drink myself into oblivion.

"Getting down to business so that we can get out of here and leave you two to some peace and quiet I have some paperwork for you to sign so that the firm can continue to represent the family in your legal matters. I hate to sound so impersonal, but these things have to happen to move forward."

"What kind of things?" Kari asked.

"Well for starters Mr. Davidson's trust fund. Currently the balance, you don't mind me discussing this with your aunt do you Derrick?"

"Go right ahead, I didn't even know I had a trust fund."

"Well, you do and currently the balance is just shy of 1.2 million dollars. Then there is the matter of your parent's real estate. The wrongful death lawsuit that we are planning to file against the trucking company that killed your parents. Along with the insurance policies that we know of, the retirement plans and pensions, a conservative estimate is that you, young man, are worth just over 3.5 million dollars and you ma'am are now worth a little over 4 million."

Do you remember that drink I sat on the bar? I got up walked over to it and killed in in one long gulp. Then I made another and walked back to the couch.

"So now you understand why you might need legal representation? We naturally assumed that since we already know your family's holdings and investments that it might be simpler for us to handle it. Unless of course you want to find other representation."

"How long were you my father's attorney?" I asked.

"Let me put it this way." he said standing up and walking to my parent's wedding picture on the wall. He pointed at it, smiled and then quietly said, "I'm the third groomsman from the left."

"Where do we sign?"

An hour later and the sharks had gone and for the first time in days Kari and I were alone. She went upstairs and changed her clothes and was back down in the living room in about ten minutes.

"Kari, I'm dropping out of school."

"The fuck you are Derrick!" she responded so angrily that for a minute I thought my recently departed mother's spirit had possessed her body.

"No really, I am. At least until next fall and I'm changing my major to Accounting or Finance. If I'm going to manage this kind of money I need to know what I'm doing. When we get the estates settled and I can wrap my head around being independently wealthy and not having to eat Cup a Soup for the next two to three years, I'm going back, I promise." I said and then added "Did you know? Did you know our family was this well off?"

"Yes, but I was just as shocked as you and sworn to secrecy about it. My trust fund matured when I turned 25 and I almost passed out when the check cleared the bank. It's a shock to go from having an average balance of $1,500.00 dollars to having a total balance of just over an even million. Fortunately, Daddy had more than enough people, honest people, advising him that when I showed up they were willing to handle my finances as well."

"Well dip me in honey and toss me in a gay bar."

"Derrick!"

"Seriously, here I was thinking that mom and dad were struggling to pay for my school and that I was going to be paying off student loans forever and the old man could have just written a check to cover it."

"True but he wanted to teach you the value of a dollar and guess what, he did. But now I'm beginning to agree with you, maybe a semester off to get use to this might not be a bad thing. I'm not sure turning you loose with a seven-figure checking account is a good idea. There are too many distractions up there with silicone tits and no morals who would love to latch their claws into a meal ticket like you."

"Are you jealous?" I asked smiling.

"No Baby, I'm territorial. Jealous means you're insecure; I'm simply protecting what I've already laid claim to." she said with a smile on her face that was more than a little unnerving.

"Oh."

"Derrick, you are the only family I have left. I'm not losing you to some sorority whore who sees you as the way to finance her a collection of Mercedes Benz and Coach purses. It's not going to happen, deal with it."

"Well, unless you kick me out the only skirt I'm chasing is yours, but we do need to get out of Mobile for a little while."

"I couldn't agree more, we really do but not right away, maybe in a week or two. There are some things I need to clear up first. I'm putting in my notice at work on Monday and I have some stuff going there that needs to be gone over with my whomever my replacement turns out to be.

"I can understand that, but now I want to know why were you in my room earlier."

"Oh. That. I was in our room because I had moved my suitcases in there and I was unpacking."

"Oh, okay."

"Does anything fluster you?" she asked smiling at me. God her eyes were sparkling.

"After the two weeks that we've just had? Seriously?"

"Yeah, that I understand." she said and then she added, "Now, one last thing and I'm not saying this as your aunt, I'm saying this as the woman in your life and as your lover. You can have one maybe two more drinks and then you're done for the night. I'm not going to let you turn into a drunk and hide in a bottle to get away from your pain about our loss. I'm hurting too but we have each other and you don't need to be drunk or get me drunk to talk to me or get me in bed. And I'm certainly not going to have you pawing on me tonight or any other night smelling like a distillery and poking at me with a whiskey dick. Got it?"

"Got it." I said.

"Good, now be a dear and order a pizza while I finish unpacking. I'm famished!"

Jared called me later that night and I put him on speaker. He was calling to give his condolences and to let me know if I needed him to do anything for me at school. I felt like an instant ass for not bringing him down because in the past year and a half he had really become my best friend.

"Hey Jared, listen man, I am so sorry for not having you down here for this. I could have really used the support."

"No problem dude, If I could have gotten away I would have been there but you know my schedule. I feel like shit that I couldn't make it."

"Well, you can make it up to me."

"How?"

"So, listen, for Christmas how would you and the local lovely of your choice like to join Kari and me in Gatlinburg for a week of fun and wholesome entertainment? I know for a fact you could use the break and I'll be more than happy to fly you both into Knoxville and meet you at the airport."

"Man, that would be awesome, even if I had to fly solo."

"Cool, listen, I'll be up next weekend with Kari to pack up my stuff and clear out of the dorm. We can talk then. I'll see you soon dude, keep your nasty rash off my pillow."

Kari laughed at that. It was the first time I had heard her laugh in forever; it was nice to hear it again.

"I DON'T HAVE" and I hung up.

Leaning over I kissed Kari's cheek and said, "We need to talk about Jared."

"We need to talk about a lot of things, add him to the list."

"No, we need to talk about him now because the next semester is coming up soon and I'm paying for his. The guy and his family are flat broke. He is there on a scholarship but that is contingent on him being able to renew it every year with his GPA. I know for a fact that he is struggling in two classes and I'm not going to watch my friend's dream crash and burn if I have the means to stop it. According to the sharks, I do. So, my question is, Oh Love of My Life, do you want to help me convince him to take the cashier's check I am going to offer him on Friday or am I on my own doing it?"

"You really do love him, don't you?" Kari asked with a tear in her eye.

"Rash and all." I said smiling at her.

She laughed again. God in Heaven I had missed that sound.

We found out on Monday that Kari wasn't pregnant. I'm not sure if I was more relieved or disappointed. I was really trying to get use to this entire situation, so it was probably a little of both.

Friday found me and Kari driving up to Tuscaloosa in her car, where we would rent a small U-Haul and drive back to Mobile with my stuff. We had rented a room at the Hilton and I was really looking forward to testing the theory that a woman is more willing to let go in a strange hotel room than in her own bed.

Then, shit happened in a big way.

I called Jared when we got to the room and told him that Kari and I were taking him out to dinner tonight. About an hour or so later he showed up and when I opened the door where I was greeted with "Look Asshole, I swear on the graves of my ancestors that if you say I have a rash one more fucking time, I will kick your ass so far into the future that you will see Missouri's football team win the South-Eastern Conference title."

"You win." I said laughing and hugging him in the hallway. It was nice to have my friend back.

He strolled into the room like he owned the place and hugged Kari. "Hello Beautiful, it's nice to see you again. I'm still having trouble believing that Derrick could land something like you. I've seen him in the shower. I wasn't that impressed."

"I've seen him there too, trust me." Kari responded with a wicked little grin on her face.

"So, you two really are a thing?"

"Afraid so." Kari responded.

Jared turned to look at me and I nodded.

"Have you both lost your fucking minds?" he asked. "Seriously dude, you just admitting to sleeping with your aunt?"

The next couple of seconds were, to say the least, awkward. Kari's hands flew to her mouth and I felt like I had been dunked in ice water and kicked in the chest by a mule. Jared on the other hand stood there with a look on his face that was a cross between amazement and amusement.

"Have either one of you heard about this thing called the internet? I was trying to figure out how to get down to Mobile for the funeral, so I Googled your name and this article popped up about Derrick Davidson and his aunt, Kari Christenson and the tragic loss they had both suffered." He paused for a moment and let that sink in. "It was complete with pictures of both of you."

"Jared, I can explain." Kari started.

"Hang on a second Kari, I'm not done and you're probably going to thank me when this is over so just sit there for a second, look gorgeous and let me finish. I promise, it won't hurt a bit." Jared said smiling as he sat down.

For some reason I trusted him.

"Look, I'm not going to judge because I'm not able to judge. The first woman in my life was my cousin Kristi so I know damn well what you two are looking at and going up against. I can cover both your asses in the dorm by saying you pranked the shit out of us at the bar on Halloween but really, you two need to find a place where nobody knows you and nobody can find you and nobody can discover your past if you want to continue with this."

"Really dude, your cousin?" I asked incredulously.

"Seriously bitch, your aunt?" he responded and then added "But looking at her I can understand why you said yes."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. I laughed.

Kari looked like the world had ended. Seriously, she was shaken to her core. Her worst nightmare had come to fruition: someone knew. She was sitting on the bed with tears in both eyes and looking like she wanted to jump out the hotel window when Jared said "Kari? Kari? Kari? Darlin' are you still with us?"

"How much do you want to keep quiet?"

"What?"

"How much do you want to keep quiet about this?" Kari asked trembling with fear.

"Nothing. Not a damned dime. My lips are sealed, I just want to make sure that you and Derrick are safe and that nobody else knows about this." Jared stated in a matter of fact tone. "So, let's put our noggins together and look at this, shall we?"

It turns out that Kari and I weren't as careful as we thought. Susan, the "bride to be" saw the kiss at the bar and she knew that we were related. Susan was our wild card. That was the one thing we hadn't counted on. How discrete would Susan be about this if she managed to put two and two together.

"I can handle Susan, trust me, she won't say a fucking word to anyone." Kari said with an evil smirk on her face.

"Sorry Kari but I am going to need more convincing than that before I feel comfortable." I said.

"Do you remember the party I told you we were going to? The one on Halloween where I got ignored?"

"Yes."

Kari dug her phone out of her purse and opened the photo app, she scrolled down for a moment and then handed me the phone. I was looking at a very graphic picture of Susan between two male strippers, one with his dick in her mouth and the other with his dick in her ass.

"Yep. That should shut her up for eternity." I said with a smile. "Of course, if you threaten to use that you have lost a friend forever."