The Cabin In The Woods

Story Info
A detour in the woods leds to a secret cabin for a couple.
1.7k words
3.84
22.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter was ending, spring was creeping in slowly. This day was cool with the rays of the sun warmly bouncing against our faces in the car. I had planned on surprising you for your birthday. You weren't a fan of surprises but you welcomed the thoughtful gesture.

You packed a large bag with clothes for every occasion even if it was only for the weekend-you had prepared. I am driving, sitting next to you, in my boots, jeans, and casual polo shirt. You are wearing your purple blouse, cute sneakers, and black high short shorts. So far, we had been driving for 45 minutes. It was an exciting time and you were happy to get away to this fun surprise retreat away from home. I am holding your hand in my right hand, holding the steering wheel with my left hand and listen to your music playlist.

I smile every time you start to sing along. It warms up my heart to watch you sing, smile, and enjoy yourself. Occasionally I sing with you. I quiet down when you decide to dance in your seat; I'm watching you.

The next song plays and the sexy rhythm gets you moving from left to right, shaking your hands in the same motion. You twirl your hair. I can't help getting excited watching your seductive curves move to the music. Your beautiful body is quickly accented by the beams of light, filtered by the tall wooded trees, bouncing against the car frame, and dancing lightly on your body, as we pass through the off-roads of this quiet area.

My hands start to discover you. You don't notice my approach at first, since you're use to my affectionate ways. My finger tips down the softness of your thighs, lightly caressing the fabric that holds your sexy body bound. Your thigh is warm against my touch and I can't seem to keep my eyes off your legs, more so than on the road itself.

...

I start to veer off the road slightly. You turn in my direction, to your left, catching me admiring your legs. You smile but realize I'm looking right at you.... "Watch the road!!" you scold me. I turn, regain my composure and straighten the steering wheel. You're a little frighten but also blushing. "Are you ok?!" you ask as you see me adjusting myself, noticing the hardness bulging stretching against my pants.

My eyes catch a road sign. "Look...cabins....I've always wanted to see what those were like so we could go camping one day. Do you mind if we check it out?" You nod in agreement. I park to the side of the road, come to your side and open your door. I study you; study the way your hair seems to bounce off as you turn, slightly moving upwards as you put on your sunglasses...you take my hand and your legs glide to the right, coming down elegantly to the ground. My eyes scan your body... from your cute feet...up your soft skinned legs... up your warm thighs... your smooth belly...up the curves of your beautiful perfectly shaped breasts...following your glowing neckline... passing your plump lips... and looking into your deep dark eyes. You smile. I can't help but to kiss you...holding my kiss longer than usual.

I turn around, closing the car door and walk towards the woods, holding your hand, as you follow.

...

We see a long path in front of us. It's quiet and all we hear are the birds and the sound of the wind gliding through the trees. It seems like a chance to talk and stretch our legs so we begin the journey. We begin to walk, and walk. Deep into the woods. You look all around you taking in the life surrounding us.

I pause our journey, stop, and bring you towards me. "I don't know how much longer this trail will go but I want to tell you that there isn't a woman more perfect than you. I want you. I need you," I say lovingly as I bring you towards me and kiss your lips. You wrap your arms around me and you feel my hands moving down you back caressing you close. "I can't help it...just watching you in the car... you're a mystery... I want to protect you, yet make love to you until you're passed out in my arms... talk about your day, yet leave you pleased and smiling in my bed as we watch movies." You're speechless. I kiss you again and this time your leg is pressed between me to feel the hardness bulging out of my pants against your thigh.

"So how much longer until we get to these cabins?!" you ask.

"Probably not much further," assuming they must be close, taking your hand and walking faster down the trial path.... a few minutes later we see a cabin off the path. "Here... let's... go... let's ...let's ...... let's see if it's open," catching my breath, "I've always been curious as to what these are like". My mind unable to stay focused as the blood excitedly rushes through my body, heart beating strong, thickening my hard love that wished to feel inside you. We arrive at the door. The door is unlocked.

"Hello? Hello?.... Is anyone in here?" we both ask as we arrive at the cozy cabin and open the door. There's a small table with two chairs, a fireplace in the middle and a full-sized bed. It's empty. It overlooks a beautiful big lake. We both admire the view as we close the door. As the door closes, you are suddenly surprised by the sign hanging on the back of the door..... "Happy Birthday!".

...

"Oh my God!!!! Did you plan this???!!!" you laugh shockingly.

I laugh back at you, winking in your direction, "It was a little fun detour for my special girl. I'm sure you weren't expecting this!"

I curiously investigate the fireplace. There are logs neatly inside with fire matches laying on the ledge. I find a starter log close by. I light the starter log and place it between the logs. The fire starts to glow and slowly build stronger. I'm seated on the ground watching it builds. Suddenly and intimately, I feel your hands approach on my shoulders, gently massaging me, moving up and down my back, up my neck and down my arms.

"Time for my birthday present," you whisper into my ear.

I begin to lean back against your body as your hands move down my chest. Your hair softly rests on my shoulders as I feel your cheeks pressed against mine. Your ears are warm...your eyes observing the light from the fire flickering around my body. Slowly I turn where my eyes meet yours, my lips so close.... we breath, we look. We move closer and closer yet our lips do not meet. The tension builds... suspense... sounds of fire crackling... the quiet sound of the peaceful wooden room only amplify the sound of our beating hearts. Louder and louder. Turning my body around to face you, our foreheads are touching, our arms are locked, your fingers merge into each other, as I bring you down to me, and feel your warm moist lips press against mine.

The aroma of your long hair wrestles with my passionate heart. I'm captured by your trance and my hands move behind you as I easily unsnap your bra, and start to remove your blouse. You feel my warm hands slowly massaging your breasts. You start to unbutton my shirt. I loosen your shorts and slip them off. You loosen my belt and unzip my pants.

Our naked bodies wrap together as my lips kiss you all over. I bring move you towards the bed and lay you down holding you in my arms. You looked so happy as you kissed me again, feeling your legs gently wrap around my body. Your moist pussy lips are felt against my thigh as my thick hardness moves closer to your entrance.

Gently... slowly... it sinks inside of you as you breath deeper. A deeper passion then you've experienced before, feeling loved and safe. Feeling like nothing else in the world could ever go wrong. Your thoughts escape you as my thickness enters you over and over, hearing my balls slap against your butt check. You close your eyes and breath deeper and deeper, spreading your legs to take more of me inside. My hips thrusting against you hard, saying in rhythm with your body. You get wetter and wetter with every pull and thrust. You moan out for more, moving my position deeper inside you, as my lips start to suck on your hard nipples. My tongue moves in circles, teasing your senses. The tip of my cock starts to massage against your love button, only to enter back inside seconds later. Your whole body is teased and pleased at once, and you can feel the blood rushing through out your body, not finding it's exit... until... faster, and deeper, faster and deeper, my tongue sucking, your moans as loud as you like, knowing no one else is around for miles. You hear me moaning with the fulfilled pleasure your tight body provides. Deeper, deeper.... deeper, pumping my love deep inside you, as your body quivers and lets out a very loud moan.

Your juices release hard almost pushing me out of you with a strong passionate eruption. The feeling of your excitement allows me to suddenly release my warm fluids deep inside of you. The fluids of our love mix between us, exchanging back and forth as we hold each other, your legs wrapped around me, and catching our breaths. The moment starts to quiet down and, again, we can start to hear the faint sounds of the wood crackling in the fireplace.

...

The walk back to the car seems endless but without urgency. We enjoy the fresh air and sounds of birds around us. We stop every few moments to kiss each other, straightening out our wrinkled clothes, while holding hands. The journey never knows what detours life will bring. Sometimes it's a road sign, other times, a memorable place like the cabin in the woods.

We continue our journey and drive off, not knowing what other surprises our lives have waiting for us at the next stop.