The Cabin Out in the Woods Ch. 3

Story Info
They perform for their new friends.
1k words
4.41
50k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 – The Evening Gets More Interesting

"So, do we have any other suggestions, or should we just go ahead and do what comes natural?" Evidently our guests were getting a little more comfortable with the situation. Maybe the drinks were finally having their effect. "Could you pick Alex up, and hold her on your cock and walk around the room?" Michelle asked me, with an semi-embarrassed giggle? Could I! That was always fun! So I lifted Alex up. She was so turned on and wet that I easily found her hole and impaled her. Alex was having fun and helped by immediately rocking back and forth. My rigid cock slid in and out of her with ease and I could feel her moisture coating me. I carried her around the room, and returned to a position right in front of our guests. They eagerly watched our every move! They also had a great seat, just inches away from the action. We had them captivated!

Alex was really performing well! Her moans and breathing really added the final touch to our show! I was having a fantastic time and was eager to show our guests even more! "Okay, do you guys have anything else that you'd like to see? You might want to have us do it now. I don't know how much longer I can hold back."

Dave had a really good request: "Okay, this is a pretty bold one…Can I lie down on the floor next to the coffee table and watch you two do it doggy style above me?" Wow, he wanted an even closer view! "Hey, that's not fair I want to see too!" Michelle replied. "Relax, there's probably room for both of you down there." Alex stated as she hopped up on the table on all fours. She reached back and rubbed her wet pussy with her hand. "Come on Ty! I need your cock in me again! We don't want to disappoint our friends and besides, I'm horny as hell!" I certainly didn't need to be asked twice! I climbed into position behind my wife, making sure to straddle my legs across my spectators.

Alex and I were bumping back and forth, my cock glistening as it slid in and out of her wet pussy. I couldn't help but glance down to see if our audience was getting a good show. They had the best seats in the house! I looked down, and could see both of them starring back at me as I fucked my wife a mere inches from their faces!

This was getting to be a real pleasure! Apparently Alex had had enough though and I could feel her muscles tighten around me as she reached a climax. She really got into her moment of ecstasy and slammed her bottom back at me. This was absolutely too much for me now! Even with all the sex that we had already had that day, I just simply could not hold back any longer and I exploded inside Alex. I could feel my balls tighten as the little muscles constricted, pumping wave after wave of thick white cum into Alex's cunt. When I was finished, I withdrew my softening prick, being careful not to leak too much cum out. I didn't want to get any on my new friends!

I looked down and asked "Did you guys like that?" Michelle replied "I think you need to show us to our bedroom now! We have something that we need to take care of now!" I understood what she had in mind and led our guests away to show them the other room. My dick was soft at this point but was still glistening with the mixture of Alex's and my juices. I also knew that Dave had been staring at my wife's behind as she remained on all fours on the coffee table. I joined his glance and noticed that Alex had allowed a little lof our fluids to drop on the table top. I made a mental note to clean that up later.

As naked as always, I led our guests into their room. I was a little disappointed that they didn't want to reciprocate and let us watch them, but I could understand. I did get to see Michelle strip out of her shirt right away, as I closed their door behind me. I went back to join Alex. "Hey kid, you want to call it a night?" I asked her. She seemed kind of spent and agreed that we'd better turn in. We could already here the moaning coming from our guest's bedroom! "We better sleep out here I said and pulled the sleeper bed out of the couch. We should probably let them finish!"

Alex and I fell asleep in each others arms that night. We didn't even sleep with any covers on since it was pretty warm that night.

* * *

Epilogue

That's the end of our night. We woke up the next morning, but Michelle and Dave had already left. They had left us a note thanking us for the show. Unfortunately, we didn't get their phone number, address or even their last names! We spent the remainder of the weekend naked, as we intended. We laid out in the sun, went swimming, and had a lot more sex. By the time we left on Monday, we were so comfortable with our nakedness that we didn't bother putting our clothes back on. We drove the five hour trip back home completely bare. Unfortunately, the only person that saw us was the toll collector, who really didn't flinch. They must see that sort of thing pretty often. When we got home, we pulled up our driveway and into the garage. We got out, still naked, and went into our house to go to bed. When we woke up the next morning, we both commented that it felt really strange to put clothes back on to go to work. We also promised each other that we'd make an effort to repeat the weekend. Unfortunately, we haven't found an audience since then!

* * * * *

Comments are welcomed and usually receive a reply!