The Cafe Newl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, you startled me Greg! I hope I wasn't showing all my business," she said as she tugged on the hem of her dress.

I smiled and lied, "Oh no ma'am, I assure you I didn't not see anything private. Your modesty is intact, Gloria."

She laughed heartily as she replied, "I fear my modesty was lost several wars ago hun. Now what can I do for you?"

I explained that I wanted a special bouquet of flowers for a new female friend. Gloria of course asked many questions. My ex loved to have fresh flowers in the apartment so Gloria knew us both well. After I explained about the breakup, including where Susan had gone, Gloria expressed her sympathy. I told her that I thought it was probably for the best. Oddly, Gloria quickly agreed with me. In the years I had known Gloria, I had found her to be a very insightful woman. I wondered if perhaps Gloria had known all along that Susan and I would not make it. Gloria gave me a big hug and told me to stop back on my way out and she would have something nice ready for me. I trusted that she would have the perfect bouquet ready. Gloria had never failed me.

As I stepped out of the shop, I checked my watch. It was just after two PM and I still had five hours to kill before I was to be at Andee's apartment. I had to find something to occupy the time or the nervousness and anticipation about my evening would drive me nuts. I decided a walk to Veteran's Park. I figured some people watching would be a good diversion on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. I ran back to my apartment to drop off the wine and change into shorts, as it was warmer than I had originally thought.

Veteran's Park is a large oasis in the midst of the concrete of our little city. It was just over a mile walk through our well-kept slightly funky neighborhood from my apartment. As I strolled along, I thought of Andee and how much I wanted to get to know her better. I turned the corner onto Adams Street and realized my route would take me right past Andee's apartment building. Since I did not want her to think I was stalking her or staking out the place I took another turn. I figured a few blocks extra walking would be better than Andee seeing me and thinking that I was some weirdo. I had not connected her address to Veteran's Park, but now figured she could probably see the park from her apartment.

The park was busy as I expected on such a beautiful day. Kids played noisily in the fields and the dog park was full of people giving their precious pets a taste of freedom. I walked along the paths the wound through the formal landscaped garden area. On the hills that surrounded the garden sunbathers were filling the grassy knoll known as Veteran's beach with their brightly colored blankets. Singles and couples dotted the hills letting their skin bake in the sun's warm rays. Some wore bathing suits so tiny that they may as well have been nude. I took a seat on a bench that was located in a position that gave me a view of several single ladies on the hill above me.

One in particular caught my eye. It seemed she had just arrived. I watched as she spread her sky blue blanket out on the emerald grass. Then she pulled her t-shirt over her head and slipped her cutoff shorts off revealing her tiny thong bikini. Her large breasts were barely contained behind the small triangles that hid her areolas from view. Her nipples showed as they were pressed into the skimpy material. My eyes moved down her torso as she stretched. Her belly was taught but not so thin as to make her look malnourished. A thin strip of lavender nylon barely covered pussy. She clearly was freshly waxed and I found myself wishing that the thong would somehow tear. As she brought her arms down she pulled the band that held her hair in a ponytail and let her soft brown locks fall free. She shook her head as she dropped down to her knees onto the blanket. I stared as I watched her auburn hair swish back and forth over her soft round shoulders.

When she turned away from me to lie on her stomach, I got a good look at her beautiful ass. The tiny thong left her buttocks completely exposed. I was enticed seeing how the narrowness of her waist gave way to the curve of her hips and blended tight into the exquisite round globes of her ass. This one knew she was a beauty and clearly enjoyed showing it off. As she slid down onto her belly she reached back and released the tiny stings holding her bra closed. Along with gym time it seemed she was a regular at the tanning parlor. Her flesh was already golden brown. Her tan covered her body completely. I could not see any tan lines at all. I found myself wondering if her pussy was surrounded by the same golden brown or would I find I small strip of creamy flesh there. When she finally lay all the way down she spread her legs enough to give me a view of her thong clinging to her pussy lips. From that angle in the sun it was like I was watching her lay before me completely naked.

"Hi, Greg, wow what are you doing here?"

I nearly jumped off the bench upon hearing Andee's sweet voice. I had been so engrossed in my fantasies about the sunbather I did not notice her walk up. Worse I also became acutely aware of the bulge in my shorts.

"Oh, Hi Andee. Just out for a stroll in the park on this beautiful afternoon," I replied uncomfortable, feeling embarrassed not to stand.

"Mind if I join you? I could use a break; I was jogging on the other side of the park at the school track. I hope I am not too sweaty," she said with a nervous giggle.

"Oh god, sorry, of course sit. The sun must be frying my brain. How rude of me."

The sunbather was quickly forgotten as Andee and I began talking. Andee gave no indication that she had noticed my erection. I didn't know if she was being polite or I had truly escaped on that one. Problem was even though I was no longer thinking of the sunbathing beauty my cock was still quite happy. Thoughts of Andee nude and in my bed were filling my head. I was infatuated and my desire to take her was growing with each minute we spent together. Somehow I managed to maintain the conversation without doing something stupid to ruin our budding relationship. I concentrated on the present forcing the sexual thoughts out of my head as best I could and finally my erection subsided.

After about an hour, Andee said that she had to get home and get ready for our date. When she called it a date I almost burst from happiness. Until that moment I had not been sure how she felt about our evening. I suggested we walk together as her building was practically on my way home. She very happily told me that she would love for me to walk her home. When we got to her building she seemed to be hesitating by the door as we said goodbye. Then to my surprise she leaned toward me and kissed me softly on the lips. Unable to stop myself I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, releasing a bit of the passion that had been building in me since I first met her. She opened her mouth and accepted my tongue. As the warmth of her mouth pulled me deeper into the kiss, her tongue greeted mine. Sparks shot through me as we shared a long, warm, deep kiss with our tongues probing back and forth between our mouths.

All too soon the kiss ended and she smiled warmly at me, "Ok, now, plenty of time for that later. I need a shower. Go home and get ready and get back here soon. I won't mind if you are early."

The idea that she wanted more kissing later thrilled me. I smiled broadly, said goodbye again and kissed her lips once more before she turned and headed up the stairs. I am not sure if I floated or skipped or what but it seemed I was home in an instant. I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower. As I lathered my body under the warm water it was all I could do to stop myself from stroking my cock to orgasm. I wanted to save that for Andee. I hoped that she wanted me too. The kiss told me that she did, but again I did not want to force anything and ruin our long-term chances. I was primped, dressed and ready to go by 5:30. Although I was not originally supposed to be there until 7:30, Andee had said coming early was ok and I could not stand to wait any longer.

I returned to the florist and as promised Gloria had a beautiful bouquet ready for me. I stayed at the shop a bit chatting with the sweet older lady. I was still embarrassed that only a few hours before I had actually been attempting to sneak at peek at her pussy. Gloria was unusually solicitous that afternoon and I thought perhaps she was lonely. As I was early anyway, I decided the least I could do was give of my time. The funny thing was it felt like she was flirting with me. She was telling me how good I looked and how lucky my new lady was and about how she wished she was a bit younger so she could snatch me away. I played along and laughed as if we both knew it was only a joke. However, I was sure she was at least a little bit serious. Gloria had been a widow for a long time and I imagine had been without sex even longer as her husband had been incapacitated for years before he died. Finally, we said our goodbyes. This time when I hugged her she kissed my cheek and told me to have fun.

I strolled along the streets at a brisk pace, flowers in one hand and the bottle of wine in the other. When I reached Andee's building I suddenly felt a pang of nervousness. As I began to take the flight of stairs up to her apartment my legs were suddenly rubbery. I grabbed the railing fearing I would fall and break the wine or smash the flowers. I practically told myself out loud to calm down. I was as nervous as a schoolboy out on his first big date. I managed to steady myself and was at Andee's door knocking softly in another minute.

She pulled the door open wide and stood there framed like a vision. Her big smile beaming at me, welcoming me. However I was completely speechless and my legs felt as if they were locked in cement. She wore a shear pink silk top with a rose cami underneath. This combination just concealed her nipples as the bra that was under the layers of sexy material pushed up her perfect orbs creating an amazing crease of a cleavage. Her short skirt clung to her perfectly curved hips and her nylons accentuated the smooth skin of her lovely shapely legs. I am sure I let out an audible gasp as I took in the loveliness of my beautiful date.

As if realizing I was suddenly overcome by a severe case of schoolboy jitters, Andee took my hand and invited me into her home. She told me that she was glad I had come early and hoped that meant I was as anxious for our night to start as she was. I stammered that I had wanted it to start as soon as I woke up that morning. As the door closed she put her arms around my neck and rose up on her toes as she pulled my face down to hers. Her warm lips touched mine and it felt as if waves of energy were flowing from her lips into my body. Her mouth opened and accepted my tongue. My hands were still full of the wine and flowers; preventing me from embracing her as she gently sucked my tongue into her moist sensual mouth. My body was instantly aroused and I felt a stirring in my pants. I tried to will away my growing erection. I did not want things to go too fast and end up spoiling the moment. As I pulled back, I felt her body brush my bulge and shivered.

Andee, smiled at me, "Perhaps, I should find some water for those before they wilt? It seems to be heating up in here."

I laughed, nervously as I handed her the beautiful bouquet that Gloria had prepared. I suggested we sample the wine and followed and her to the kitchen. She pointed out the location of the corkscrew and wine glasses as she busied herself putting the flowers in a vase. I fumbled with the wine bottle, unable to keep my eyes off Andee. Her captivatingly beautiful smile never left her face as she filled an elegant crystal vase with lute-warm water and carefully arranged the flowers. Each time she glanced my way she caught me staring at her. My face felt warm and I realized I was blushing for the first time in years. The flowers arranged and the wine poured, she suggested we go sit in the living room and talk while we drank the wine.

When she picked up the wine and notice the label, Andee practically squealed, "How could you have known, my favorite wine?"

I confessed that I had called the waiter at the café and asked. She squeezed my hand and proclaimed that to be one the sweetest things anyone ever did for her. I was just glad she didn't think me a pervert who was using tricks to get in her panties.

We sat on her comfy sofa and talked and sipped wine. We pretty much exchanged life stories as the wine quickly disappeared. I told her all about my ex and the ex before that too. Thank god she didn't throw my pathetic ass out of her cozy apartment. She told me about her most recent ex and about her family. I felt the anger when she spoke of the jerk that had shared her bed until six months before and I wiped away the tears when she spoke of missing her father. She retrieved another bottle of wine from the kitchen when she went to check on dinner. We continued drinking and talking until we had killed off the second bottle of the tasty expensive wine. I was feeling a bit woozy and was glad when she suggested we eat. I was not much of a wine drinker and it had been a long time since lunch. I needed to get some food in my stomach to settle things down. She kissed me softly and then headed for the kitchen.

I grabbed the empty wine bottle and followed. When I offered to help she asked me to grab another bottle of wine and open it for dinner. I took the wine to the dinning room and filled the two fresh glasses that were part of the elegant table setting. The glasses were the same fine crystal we had been drinking from in the living room. Her china was very delicate ivory porcelain with hand painted tiny blue flowers. Gleaming silver forks set upon powder blue cloth napkins. I turned as she entered the room caring a platter. In the center was a perfectly carved London broil. The steaming slightly pink meat was surrounded by freshly steamed vegetables and boiled new potatoes. The aroma was heavenly.

She beckoned me to sit and served me a generous helping of the delicious looking food. Then she filled her plate with a somewhat smaller portion and took her seat. I raised my glass to her as I told her how marvelous the food looked. She smiled and returned my salute saying that she hoped she had picked something I would like and then encouraged me to eat. The food was even more delicious than it looked and I discovered I was much hungrier than I thought. After several minutes of silence I attempted to apologize for my poor manners, explaining the food was just too delicious. She smiled and told me that I was being silly and that she enjoyed watching me eat. I was discovering something else new; it was possible to fall in love while eating.

When the main course was completed, she asked if I was ready for desert. I begged off, suggesting we save that for later. She agreed and when I tried to help clean up, she insisted we leave that for later too. We returned to the sofa. The wine glasses were replaced with small brandy glasses. However, instead of the thick sweet warm distilled wine normally served in such a glass, we were enjoying cool creamy glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream. The cool light brown liquid slid easily down the throat leaving a warm tingling feel along its path. After two glasses of Bailey's I was buzzing quite well. Andee's giggle and slightly slurred speech told me she too was feeling very good.

I sat my glass down and took her hand in mine. I was looking into her beautiful eyes and my feelings welled over. Even though I knew I was losing control of my actions at this point I was helpless to regain control.

I blurted out in a deep almost whisper, "I want you Andee, I need you."

Andee's answer was a purr and a smiled. She leaned toward me and pressed her lips to mine. I took her in my arms as our tongues began to dance. My hands gently explored her as our tongues played between our mouths. She pulled my shirt free from my waist and slid her cool hands up my back. The feel of her touch on my flesh set my body to tingling. Her foray under my shirt was all the signal I needed. I pulled the pink silk blouse over her head and fondled her breasts through her cami and bra. My fingers traced through her deep cleavage as my hands slipped over the silky material. Andee slid her hands around my body to my chest as I began to nuzzle and taste her soft sensual neck. I gasped as her delicate fingers teased my already hard little nipples. It had been a long time since I had been touched in such an erotic way.

I found the clasp in front center of her bra just as she began to pinch my tiny excited nipples. Her bra came free and her beautiful orbs poured out into the cami. I saw her large dark areolas and stiff nipples through the translucent silk. Overwhelmed by my hunger I pushed her down onto the sofa and began suckling her luscious tit through the thin silk that covered her flesh. My shirt tore as she squirmed and squealed with obvious delight. Andee pulled on my shirt and the ripped material fell off my torso. She wrapped her leg around my body and pressed into my bulging crotch. We dry humped against each other as I sloppily sucked her through the silk cami causing a large wet circle to grow on the pretty undergarment. She pulled my head up and her lips touched my ear. As her tongue danced around the ridges of my ear she cooed.

"Take me to bed, please!"

Without a word I stood and helped her to her feet. Hand in hand we walked to her bedroom, both of us panting with desire and a near animal lust. When we entered her room, she pushed me onto the bed atop the beautiful comforter that perfectly matched the exquisitely decorated room. She smiled seductively at me as she began to do a slow striptease. First she slowly pulled the cami over her head and tossed it at me. Her large luscious breasts fell free. Her dark areolas surrounded her long erect nipples like the concentric circles of a target in the middle of her milky white orbs. As I caressed the silky material on my bare chest, she ran her hands up her abdomen and cupped her tits. She squeezed them slightly pushing them up as her thumbs flicked across her hard nipples.

I felt my cock straining against my pants. The combination of Andee's erotic dance and my hardness rubbing against the knit material of my underwear threaten to cause me to cum in my clothes. She smiled when I slid my hand down to my crotch. I rubbed myself through my pants as she slowly lowered the zipper of her short sexy skirt. I gasped when she let the skirt fall to the floor and I was treated to her beautiful body being displayed only in a thong that matched her pretty cami, which I now held, and her nylons and garter belt. My expression clearly showed I liked what I saw.

Interrupting her striptease, Andee walked slowly to the bed. She gently moved my hand from my crotch and opened my belt. My body trembled in anticipation of her touch as she slowly lowered my zipper. My desire and longing for her made it seem like it took an eternity for her to pull my zipper all the way down. She gave my hardness a gentle squeeze before moving to my shoes. She carefully removed each shoe and sock and then took hold of my waistband and pulled my pants off. I could feel the damp spot on my underwear from the copious amounts of precum oozing from my throbbing cock. I was in an erotic haze; my mind spinning from the pleasure Andee was giving me. Unable to do anything but wait for her next move, I lay on the bed moaning softly as she tugged on my legs urging me to slide to the edge of the bed.

Once she got me in the desired position she knelt between my legs and began softly kissing my thighs. My entire body was alive with tingling sensation as her lips and tongue danced ever closer to my raging sex organs. I could feel her warm breath on my tightening ball sack through the knit material that separated me from her beautiful lips. I cried out in ecstasy when she began to softly nibble my hard shaft through my shorts. I felt the vibrations of her purring lips as she slid her hands into the leg holes of my shorts. Her fingers tickled my sensitive scrotum as she kissed the tip of my cock that peaked out of the waistband of my shorts. As I squirmed on the bed I tried to concentrate on maintaining control. I wanted that moment to last forever. She made me feel more sexually alive than any woman I had ever known.