The Cage Pt. 02

Story Info
You descend deeper into your position as a slave to a giant.
1k words
4.42
42.8k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

Kassi never did tell me how she shrank me. I knew why, I had let it leak that I would betray her. I didn't deserve her, that's clear, but I didn't deserve this, trapped like this, broken like this.

I used to think that at least. But if you keep saying it out loud... how much you love her... and you keep pretending... obeying her every command... it just gets difficult... to... remember what it was like.

Sometimes when I've been trapped in the cage for too long I remember how much I hate her, that she's basically brain washed me. I didn't fight her for so long because I was afraid. Now I feel like I missed my chance to resist her. It's too late to change my mind now. And when she comes back I will change my mind anyway.

I would have to be an idiot to fight her. I am 3 feet tall, if that. She towers over me. I'm not only short but light. She picks me up by my ankles like a rag doll. That's what I am to her massive body. She looms over me like a monster. If I close my eyes I still feel her. She has a presence in my mind.

And she's gotten even larger and stronger. Or have I gotten weaker? This time spent in this cage... the only time I get free to exercise is when I'm running from her giant feet, wrestling her off, or...well...that's exercise I guess. And it's obvious I'm getting weaker the way she feeds me. I rarely get anything other than...well... it's something I guess.

I could fight her if I found a weapon. If I got to a knife and put it in her right. I know where she keeps one, she holds it against my balls and threatens to cut them off. I thought she was bluffing but I believe her. Kassi is the one with the balls in this...relationship? Mine are expendable. This is a terrible idea, what is wrong with me?

Her keys jingle when she's close, that's usually how I know she's here. When you are curled up in a cage all day you hear these things. I know by now to cower from the light when she comes to get me, it's always too bright. She thinks I am cowering from her. I need to stop doing this, she thinks I'm weak...but if she likes me being weak...I want to please her? Yeah, it'll be better for me if she's happy. That's why I am pretending to be so excited. God my cock is even hard, I'm so good at pretending.

I like when I get to be in her bed, it smells even more like her, a combination of woman and cock. Her ass, it's amazing. I love her ass in spandex. When she's home and isn't trying to conceal...it...ugh I hate her. Well maybe I don't hate her, I just hate...well what was it I hate again? What is there to hate? She's gorgeous. She has perfect huge tits the size of my head, and that ass, I keep coming back to it. She's bent over rummaging through her bag, I can see her testicles. Those giant nuts strain the fabric so much. I know what is in them. Life, food, water, satisfaction, fulfilment...they're getting closer, closer...Kassi loves to sit on me.

She is so heavy it's amazing. It is such a dominance factor. I cannot breathe any air that isn't passing through the fabric of her spandex, passing over her mighty balls. She's doing something with my dick. She's giggling too, I love when Kassi laughs, I love when she's happy.

It hurts! She's squeezing my dick so hard. It's cold, there must be ice. She shrank my whole body and that wasn't enough for her, now she has to shrink my dick? Or what's left of it...I swear I can hear her balls sloshing around on my face, they're so big and full...yup that's a cage on my dick. She's put me in a chastity cage. I hear her saying something about my prostate, I can guess what she means.

She's lifted my legs into the air. Mmmm...her fingers. Ugh my dick... We don't need it anyway, it's just in the way of hers...wait, did I just repeat something she said yesterday? At least she is putting lube in me. Occasionally when she is a drunken monster she splits me dry, spit is not enough with Kassi's monster.

Here it comes, now I'm on my back. She loves missionary...well she loves any position I guess. She gets off on how large she is and how small I am...there it is...finally ugh I have been waiting to see it since I felt it last. Kassi is my queen but her cock is my idol. I adore it so much, I hate...when I am away from it. It hurts every time. You would think with how much dick I have taken I would be used to it by now.

Fuck she's strong. She's pounding me harder than usual, she must want to see if I can cum with my cage...no she is only concerned with her own release. She's just so good at fucking. It probably helps that I am less man than fuck toy. Ugh she knows when she has my prostate. In and out, she's pounding it. And she's staring me right in the eyes, watching them roll back involuntarily. Her hands are on my neck. This is something new...my cock is bound and now I can't breathe either? But even more than either of those...my mind is bound. It's cloudy and ugh she knows I'm starting to cum. That's when she starts calling me a slut and a cocktoy. What great last words to hear...

And just like that I was back in the cage. My dick is in its own cage now. I can tell she squirted her cock all over my body, there's so much. I have no choice but to eat what I can find...I hate her so much...my head hurts, its cloudy...I swear I'm more sperm than man...I hate her...it's not fair...why do I hate her, I can't even remember...why does she have to leave me...I hate her for it...yeah, that's it...

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers