The Cage Pt. 03

Story Info
Your tormentor gets a boyfriend and you hit a lowest point.
931 words
4.33
32.2k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
200 Followers

Kassi shifted her weight, it was the first time in hours she moved. I had spent at least eight episodes of some stupid celebrity show under her ass, nothing but a pair pink panties between her asshole and my eyes, her testicles and my mouth.

I'm not complaining, I'm ecstatic. This is the most time I've spent with Kassi in weeks, even if I am just acting as a pillow...and I think she's been asleep most of the time anyway. A lot has happened this year. I went from the focus of a cock wielding giantess, to an occasional sex toy, replaced by...someone better.

The glory days early on were amazing. Kassi mesmerized me with her giant, full tits, her overwhelming ass, and most of all, that horse cock. She never returned the devotion I felt for her, but at least she was focused on fucking me. I don't know if she got bored of me or met him first. She started paying less attention to me slowly at first. But whatever minor respect or affection she had for me disappeared immediately.

For a while, Kassi treated me solely as a sex toy. She pretended I was completely inanimate at first, punishing me at first for being anything but a limp fuck hole. She wrapped me in tape for a while. I spent weeks with my arms attached to my body and my legs taped together. All that was exposed was my ass, and she treated me like something she had bought in a sex shop.

Things got worse. She went on a blowjob kick. This required me being alive again, but I would rather have been dead. There was something very wrong with my blowjobs, my teeth. My mouth just wasn't big enough. The last thing I remembered was Kassi cumming in my throat with her fingers pinching my nose shut. I woke up in a veterinarian hospital. After that I had no teeth, but I sure gave better blowjobs. Why need teeth to eat girl spunk? I don't know how many times she said that.

Eventually she started to bore of my mouth too...and he arrived into the picture. Kassi had a man, something she made sure I understood was different from a boy like me. He would come over and they would fuck loudly above me. I couldn't imagine who was big enough and man enough to give it to Kassi. She was all I knew. I feared what might be coming.

The pink panties pulled away from my face. I knew to lay there as she got up. I don't move a muscle if she doesn't tell me to. Tonight's the night. She talked to him on the phone and I knew she looked right at me when telling him about the surprise she had in store...She spent hours on my face, that cock of hers soft, and now, after a five minute conversation with him, her rock hard dick is sticking out of her panties.

Kassi got ready for his arrival and stuffed me back in the cage. He arrived but they left immediately. When dogs are left alone, do they sit at the door the entire time, anxiously awaiting their master's return? I know better. I awoke later to the sound of keys, then of large footsteps.

They burst into the room, clearly hammered. I hadn't had a sip of alcohol in...I guess I don't know how long it's been. They fell onto the bed and started ripping off clothing. I guess she forgot about me, thank...never mind. I hear muttering about a surprise...

A hand reached under the bed and undid the lock. The giant hand grabbed me by my ankles and roughly dragged me out. She threw me down on the bed and he opened his eyes. I couldn't keep eye contact for more than a second. I have experienced some tremendously low moments of humiliation, but nothing quite like this. I turned to see Kassi behind me, her monstrous cock pointing right at me. When I turned back I saw his cock pointing at me too.

I don't even know what they were saying to each other, I was too humiliated to listen. I hunched down trying to make myself smaller. Kassi grabbed me by the neck and spun me around to give her a blowjob. The rest is a bit of a blur. I know what he did while I was bent over Kassi's cock. I know that his dick is even bigger than Kassi's. I know that I was passed back and forth in every position I could imagine. I know I had twice as much food that night.

My cage that night meant protection. I didn't want to sleep in Kassi's bed if he was here. I laid there with my eyes wide, in a fog. This was good news. If he had rejected me I would have been punished. Worse, I may no longer have a home with Kassi.

All this time I convinced myself I was attracted to Kassi, a female, regardless of her extra appendage. It made me feel better...tonight really messed some of my coping mechanisms up. It wasn't just Kassi I loved, it was the power. Giants looming over me, not Kassi looming over me. If I had been asked before I was shrunken what the most humiliating thing imaginable would be...this would have been it. And worse yet, when I came tonight, when my prostate was pounded into submission...it's just confusing really. Maybe it was just an accident, but it wasn't Kassi's cock...

FiveDots
FiveDots
200 Followers