The Cage Pt. 05

Story Info
Left alone with Kassi's new friend, your ultimate suffering.
3.1k words
4.33
32.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
200 Followers

I hope you have enjoyed this story so far. Be warned that this is a M/cd chapter, readers beware. Again, I have applied feedback, please comment with what you like and constructive criticism. As always, enjoy!

-FiveDots / .....

I was jolted awake by the door slamming. Usually I woke to Kassi coming down the hall, I know exactly what she sounds like. Something was different... "my new friend" was coming by. Shit.

Footsteps around the dorm room. Kassi had a dainty way of walking given how full bodied and thick she was. This was unapologetic, strong stomping. I heard a can crack, a gulp, and an "ah."

Some other stirrings in the kitchen area before the steps came stomping towards the bed. The bed skirt flew up and a hand reached down, fiddling with the lock on my cage. The lock isn't so obvious, someone unfamiliar can't just reach under and open it. Knees landed on the floor, a large figure appeared in the darkness under the bed. My eyes were adjusted to the dark, I spent my life in it beneath Kassi's bed.

I had spent at least a year now living here, missing to the world. I had planned on dumping Kassi, but not before I banged her. My bragging got me caught, and it turned out that Kassi had some dark secrets and a dark side. I had been living here, shrunken to half my size, beneath the bed of a very curvy, powerful, beautiful girl with a horribly masculine cock. She used that cock and her domineering ways to make her new slave into a masochist, servicing her and her manhood.

But I didn't need my eyes to adjust to know this was not Kassi. His eyes adjusted, and he laughed when he saw me. Sitting nakedly, half of a man, more a boy, huddled shaking with my head bowed. "Wow it's pathetic what she has done to you... I can't believe it, it's awesome."

He fiddled with the lock and figured it out. The door swung open and a hand reached in. He dragged me out by the leg, as he had seen Kassi do, lifting me up to eye level as he stood. He grabbed the beer I heard him crack and took a few deep gulps, crushing it and throwing it towards the trash.

He walked towards the fridge, cracked another beer, pounded one of several shots sitting on the counter, all while I dangled in his arm like a gallon of milk. He dropped me roughly on the ground, and I scurried out of the giant man's way.

"Kassi is gone for the evening, she said to come over and feed you," he said as he pounded another shot of what clearly smelled of tequila. "Come here, boy."

His hand extending towards me had a mixed drink of some sort. "Sorry, tequila and coke is all I have to mix, she said she doesn't let you drink much, your tolerance is low. This is just to loosen us both up so we can have some fun without the awkwardness. Drink it quickly," he pounded another shot.

"I love this girl, she has such a thick ass and giant tits. Her body just works, it's so well put together. One in a million, truly. She's something most guys only see in porn. You probably saw what I see in her. She tells me that you were originally interested in her, but were planning to fuck her over. I was a little hesitant about the cock at first, but she knows who the man is here. I want to make sure that you know who the man is too, and it isn't you, finish your drink."

He sauntered over to the duffle bag he had apparently brought with him. "You know your place, don't you?" I nodded, knowing not to speak if I could help it. "Come here and close your eyes."

Something wrapped around my neck, a collar. "Open." Immediately he tugged on the attached leash, and I lurched. "Good. I like this. Do you like this?" He tugged hard and pulled me, stumbling. "It's all about control. I usually control my girlfriends, make them my bitches, get them to the point where I may as well be dragging them around with a leash....Kassi's different. She's just as likely to be doing the dragging...that's why I like her so much. And now I learn that she comes equipped with a play thing?"

He pulled me towards the bed, and I climbed up, avoiding being choked and lifted up. "I'm not gay, so don't think that for a second. I wish Kassi had a shrunken girl I could play with. But it's all about control, that's what gets me going. I don't like boys, I like controlling people, making them do things that they don't want to do...do you like being controlled?"

The old me wanted to set him straight, I am straight, and no I don't like any of this...but the leash pulled tight and he looked down at me with intimidating eyes. He looked down and saw that I, or at least part of me, enjoyed it. His next words stung. "What a queer..."

"Well don't worry, you won't have to feel gay about this, and neither will I...I have plans to make this more fun for both of us. Here, take this shot with me."

"Now I am going to drink some more and go take a piss, while you open this duffle bag and put everything on." He strolled off, and I looked at the bag. A quick unzip, and my heart sunk as my cock jumped...."What is wrong with me?" I mumbled as I lost my breath.

I pulled out a blonde wig and set it aside, a make-up bag, clothing...girl's clothing...he was making me cross dress.

"Start with the make-up, obviously," he said as he gasped from another shot of tequila. "I'll be back in a little bit to see the finished product, you had better be smiling for me what I get back."

I have never put on make-up in my life, but I have seen enough women do it that I can figure it out. I don't want to focus on this part, if I just get it on and forget it, it'll be one less thing to think about. Some eye shadow, some pink lip gloss, some blush on my cheeks...it actually works well with my emaciated cheek bones. A mostly girl-cum diet gives you good cheek bones.

Next, I pulled out the clothing. A white blouse, a short plaid skirt, a small training bra, pink socks, and...ugh of course, a small pair of pink panties. I don't know how he found my size in all this crap. Everything went on pretty easily, but my cock had to be stuffed into the panties. "Of course I'm hard," I though embarrassed. "Well, it seems like everything else awful has happened to me so far since living with Kassi, I guess at least I'm not naked for once.

The wig was easy, it was blonde with two pony tails. It clasped to my current hair, but the psychological effect it had on me as I put it on, completed the look, and looked in the mirror for the first time. "Fuck, this shit, I look like a girl." I guess that's what he is going for, my heart sank deep as I imagined what was going to happen next and my cock jumped in my panties. The leash dangled behind me, attached to my black collar.

I stood in the mirror, the alcohol in my system noticeable adjusting makeup and fixing my panties....fuck, could I have ever imagined thinking the words "my panties." This life was doing a number on me. I wasn't prepared for the door to open, and for him to come in so quickly.

"I told you to be waiting, smiling for me, girl." He emphasized girl, it felt out of place to me, and I nervously stuttered trying to think of something to say, a way to apologize. "Guess I have to make sure you understand your place."

He approached quickly, his tall frame dominating mine as he grabbed me up and threw my on the bed. He jumped on the bed, sitting on the edge and yanked me by the collar over this legs.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't...." I was interrupted by a 'shhhh' and I immediately shut up.

A large hand flipped my skirt up and chuckled, "how cute these panties look, I made a good choice." 'SMACK'!

"OWWWW!" 'SMACK'!

He was spanking me, I was being spanked! Something that hadn't happened to me since I was a child!

'SMACK'! "Why did you disobey, it was such a simple command."

'SMACK'! "Just be ready for me smiling."

'SMACK'! "If you smile it will help you feel more like you want it." At least the alcohol was helping to numb this pain, I hope it helps to numb the rest of tonight's pain.

'SMACK'! "Do you understand me, girl?"

"Yes," I mumbled as I kept myself from crying, I don't want to know what he will do if I make my makeup run.

'SMACK'! "And one more to make sure you know who is boss, bitch."

He set me down on the bed and stood up. "Collect yourself girl, I have plenty I want to do to my new little bitch." He went off for another drink, I heard him take it, and he returned with two more.

"Drink, slut." He gained confidence with each drink as I gained fear.

"See, we can get along without the punishment, right?" Of course I nodded in agreement as quickly as I could.

"Good, now spin around for me, I want to see how you did."

I did as he said. "Put some flair in it, play along, get into the game."

I put a little 'swing' in my turn as I showed off for him.

"I love Kassi's body, you know. It's so womanly, and that ass in spandex pants, mmmmmm, nothing beats that. But there is something appealing to a short, thin, fearful little bitch that I can really sink into."

He grabbed the leash and tightened put some pressure on my neck, "do a little dancing for me, girl." I didn't know what I was doing, I just imagined some pop song I had heard Kassi playing, started moving my hips like I knew he wanted, and let the alcohol take over a little bit. He sat on the bed and pulled the leash in his direction. "Make it a lap dance, girl."

I guess I didn't mind, I wanted to make him happy. Making him happy was good for me. I shook my ass and bent over a little so he could see a hint of what was below my skirt. "Grind."

I grinded a little on his lap, and he laughed, pleased. I'm just glad to make him happy, I don't want to displease him again, I know what that leads to.

"Talk dirty to me, bitch, tell me what a girl you are and how much you want it."

This part came easier than I thought it would. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe I didn't want to upset him, maybe...

"I love getting all pretty for you. I love shaking my ass for a real man. I love pleasing you, I want to make you really happy. I love wearing short skirts, I love wearing little pink panties. I love being a little bitch, a slut for you"

"Fuck, you're good, I bet you practice saying this stuff." He was wrong, but this stuff was coming a little too naturally.

He finished his drink and yanked my leash, pulling me towards the pillows. He stood up, took off his shirt, and dropped his pants. You know that feeling when you are on a roller coaster, or going up and down a quick hill on a back road? Your stomach just drops, but it's not a bad thing, it's a fun feeling.

My stomach did a somersault as his bulge became a cock, it was throbbing. What was I doing here, this isn't how my life was supposed to go. I am straight, why am I feeling this way staring at a cock the size of my forearm? I felt my cock grind against my cotton panties, ughhh. Kassi made me into a masochist, taking pleasure from being powerless, abused, humiliated, hurt, and dominated. That body of hers, so strong and dominant, not to mention her cock, the ultimate sign of masculinity. I guess this was the ultimate extension of that, the logical conclusion. What is the most humiliating, embarrassing, and painful thing that can happen to a straight man?

His cock started moving towards me and this time I felt a different sensation. A yearning sensation, not in my chest or my stomach, but deep within me. A hollow feeling, needing fulfillment. What a terrible way to feel, I knew it was wrong, but my mouth was open, my face passive, he saw it in me.

"They always want it, and you are no different, girl. You want this cock, don't you?" I nodded slowly, not just to make him happy anymore.

"At least since you're a girl, it isn't gay now that you are getting fucked by a man, bitch."

He grabbed the collar and pushed me down on my stomach. Before I could raise up, he was on me. I was used to this feeling, it felt like Kassi when she was drunk. Her large body climbing onto my back, pushing me down with her tremendous weight. Drunkenly clawing at my ass, trying to line it up with her cock, adding some lube at the last second.

It was like it was Kassi, lifting my skirt, grabbing a fistful of ass, spanking me lightly, pulling my panties to the side. The head connected with my small hole. Admittedly, it wasn't so small anymore, Kassi had made me into a sock for her cock. This felt bigger than usual as the head forced its way in. Ugh...the air left my lungs. It pushed in, slowly but unstoppable. I felt a vein meet my entrance, and the unfamiliar feeling as it forced its way in reminded me that this was not Kassi.

The cock continued in until the entire thing had impaled me. A giant set up balls, heavy and full, rested on my little, shrunken nuts, just another reminder of my diminutive size.

"One last thing, when I make your little slut mouth moan, moan like a little slut should." With that, he withdrew the cock, taking a part of my humanity with it. When his manhood entered into me again, that piece of humanity didn't come with it. Later I would realize what he took. He took what was left of my hope, of my manhood, of my resistance, of my normalcy, of what I was saving for if I was ever set free.

He could feel it too, the feeling of total submissiveness, total loss of hope, total humiliation, total loss. He had taken it before, but only from willing sluts who loved it. This was different, a rape of the soul of what was once a proud man with a life, a family, friends, humanity. That feeling forced a smile on his face as he grabbed my hips with his giant hands.

...How small I feel, not just physically, but because there is little left...

His giant hands on my ass tightened, and he began to hit a rhythm. He fucked faster than Kassi normally did. In and out, shaking me and pounding on my mind. I was drooling but something else escaped my lips. I didn't consciously moan, let alone like a girl. Part of my mind just forced it out. It was the part of my mind that I had felt many times before, I had fought many times before. When I looked in disgust, shame, or humiliation and yet my cock jumped and my body yearned. That part of me took another step towards controlling me. The sensation as he pounded my little ass making me a bitch, the feeling of complete loss, nothing left to hold me back, to keep me sensible, to make me feel like I once was. Nothing held me back, as I explored my mind. How I loved being treated like I wasn't supposed to be treated. Like a girly little slut for this powerful, controlling, dominating giant. I was there in my head, a different kind of pleasure that I hadn't quite ever felt, that I hadn't ever allowed myself to feel before. It felt right, like the only place the last year could have led to, I finally got it.

And I could feel it coming in my body too. That leash pulling against my throat, the alcohol washing over me in waves, that vein sliding in and out of me as his cock continued on to smash into my prostate, those monstrous balls swollen and firm, so strong, slamming into my own girly balls, I felt my girly little cock grinding in my cute pink cotton panties and that's when my body let go too. I moaned like a little bitch, signaling to my master that he took me somewhere I had never been before. I came, shuddering, eyes fluttering, toes curling, moaning, all like a girl should.

"Wow, you are good at being a little slut!" I felt the feeling in my ass change as he let out a torrent, a pool compared to the puddle I produced. Those balls emptied themselves into his new little bitch, filling my ass with a warm feeling.

"Back to your cage slut, Kassi says she wants to see you looking like this when she gets back soon." The leash pulled me, but it felt natural. I knew I should yearn for the piece of me he had taken, but I felt content now. The door shut and he fumbled with the lock. "Good job today, you little slut, you sure make a better girl than man." He pulled the leash tight through the bars, my neck against the steel door, and tied it somewhere outside the cage. "Don't get too crazy in here," he laughed.

I guess this was the only place this could lead. A little bitch, a slave, a cock toy for a curvy, beautiful girl. Something shared between a girl and her man. Something that wants to feel this way, totally controlled, dominated, humiliated, and helpless. Dressed up like something I am not supposed to be, treated like something so wrong, controlled by someone so strong, and back to where I belong...back to my cage.

FiveDots
FiveDots
200 Followers