The Cake

Story Info
A new employee discovers a perk of a new job.
2.2k words
4.37
16.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the cool air of the kitchen and sighed at the pleasurable feeling of the air drifting in from the bank of open windows on the 5th floor. The office was stifling hot, the fans attempting to produce a cool breeze but instead doing little except blow hot air around the box of an office.. I had been in my new job for just a couple of weeks and was really enjoying it, but was keen to show what a hard worker I was so had been labouring away at a pile of paperwork all morning.

The other members of staff were friendly and the boss didn't seem too bad although I hadn't really met him officially, he did have a reputation for being quite harsh at times. I had seen him around the building a couple of times although I had managed little more contact than a smile and a brief good morning when we passed each other, although I had noticed him watching me a couple of times, almost as though he knew me but couldn't place where he knew me from.

One thing that I did love was the fact that I could dress so smartly for the office, I loved slipping into a pencil skirt and fitted blouse with heels, it made me feel sexy, confident and somehow more efficient as I learnt the ropes in my new job.

On the day that I finally met my new boss it had been a very trying and busy day and I hadn't managed to take a break until it reached late afternoon and I was finally able to escape from my desk and retreat to the kitchen for a cup of tea. I flicked the kettle on and waiting for it to boil, opened the fridge to retrieve the milk and that was when I spotted it. The most delicious, moist looking, piece of chocolate cake was sat on a plate in the fridge. My mouth instantly began to water and I realised that I was incredibly hungry, having not had a sufficient lunch break.

It did look delicious but obviously had an owner, so there was no way I was intending to pinch it, but oh my, it did look good. And there was a little bit of chocolate fudge that had fallen sideways and was resting on the edge of the plate, no one would notice if I just ate that tiny bit would they? I crouched down and with my forefinger, smeared the chocolate fudge topping from the plate and raised it to my mouth at the exact moment the kitchen door swung open and my new boss appeared in the doorway.

He stood there, impeccably dressed in a dark grey suit, white shirt and red tie, eyeing me as I crouched down by the fridge, my skirt riding up my thighs, my mouth open and a smear of chocolate fudge frosting on my raised finger, his gaze taking me in equally as much as mine did him. A brief smile flickered on his lips before he pushed the door closed behind him and entered the room fully, his eyes never leaving mine.

"What are you doing? Are you eating my chocolate cake?" He questioned, his eyebrows rising quizzically as I felt my cheeks redden and my words stuttering as I crouched low before him.

"I wasn't eating it honestly, I just noticed that there was a tiny bit of fudge that was on the edge of the plate, and it looked so delicious I couldn't help myself. I am so sorry Sir" as if by instinct the S word was out of my mouth, perhaps something to do with the fact I was crouching before him and he appeared so strong and in control in front of me that my submissiveness had bubbled to the surface.

It was almost as though the very word 'Sir' had started cogs whirring in his mind and suddenly there was a flash of recognition on his face.

"Then you had best eat it. Lick it off your finger then" and he waited, tension building in the room. I watched him silently, did he mean it? Was I in big trouble? I had a feeling I truly was and was strangely excited as I raised my finger to my mouth and allowed my tongue to sweep the chocolate from my finger, inserting it into my mouth and sucking the remains from it. My eyes never left his; he seemed so sure of his ability to have me do as he had asked that I could literally feel my nipples hardening and my black lace knickers becoming damp against me.

"Stand up" he instructed me and I rose to my feet in front of him as he moved towards me, and then walked behind me, standing close enough so that I could hear his breathing and feel the heat from his body. I found myself closing my eyes in anticipation, I had no idea how this was happening, nor where it was going but I was beyond excited.

His voice, so close to my ear it startled me, "I knew I recognised you, the moment you walked into this office I tried to place where I knew you from, although the last time we met you had been wearing much less and a very kind gentleman was caning that pretty ass of yours" and suddenly it fell into place, the last fetish event I had gone to, a few weeks ago! A close friend and I had attended, played a little with rope and then he had caned my bottom whilst I was bent over a wooden bench. I remembered briefly noticing a man near the bar, made eye contact with him before someone passed between us and the contact was broken and he had disappeared into the crowd.

His hand came up to stroke my hair, softly running his fingers through it he moved back to face me, taking in my laboured breathing, the arousal which was now so evident. He raised his eyebrows questioningly at me, trying to see if this was ok, whether he should stop or whether I was as turned on and needy as he was. "I think you should be punished for stealing that chocolate fudge, what do you think? Does that sound fair?" I could stop this now, I could say no and I knew he would stop, without my consent I knew he wouldn't continue.

My eyes close as I hear myself whisper "Yes" and In an instant his hand tightens in my hair and yanks my head closer to his, "Yes, what?" he asks as I manage to utter "Yes, Sir".

With his hand in my hair he guides me towards the door, opening it and checking the corridor before pushing me through and guiding me across the empty corridor to his office. He pushes the door open, slides the 'busy' sign into place before guiding me into the room, closing and locking the door behind us. The room has no windows onto the corridor but large windows overlooking town, high up on the fifth floor there is no one to see us.

He leads me to the desk in the middle of the room, using his hand in my hair to push me face down against the cool wood. With his free hand he reaches behind me and runs his hand across my ass and down my thighs to my stocking tops. He sighs audibly on discovering the soft flesh at the top and moves behind me, using both hands to lift my skirt and expose me to his gaze, I find myself parting my thighs slightly, silently urging him to touch me.

He moves away, to a cupboard across the room and I hear him opening a heavy sounding zip and rummaging inside something before he returns to me and slips his fingers under the edges of my knickers, sliding them over my ass and down to my ankles. His warm, big hands knead at my flesh, parting my ass cheeks and exposing my cunt to him, I can feel the lips parting and his gaze burning against my flesh. I need him to touch me, to slide his fingers inside me and to fuck me, slamming me against the desk as he uses me.

Instead he stands to one side and I feel a length of rattan cane rest against me. "How many days have you been working here?" he asks, tapping it lightly against me as he waits for me to reply that I had been working there for 16 days.

"Then you will receive 16 strikes of the cane, and you will count them off for me." He states and I hold my position on his desk, my hands resting on the edge, my ass exposed and my face pressed against the cool wood.

I grip the edge of the desk tightly with my fingers as I feel him take up position to my side, lifting the cane, tapping it lightly against my flesh and checking himself before the first strike makes contact with my ass, my head lifts and I gasp a lungful of air as the exquisite pain blisters against me.

"One" I gasp before the next strike lands against me, my eyes begin to run, my heart feels as though it will burst and my cunt is so wet that I am sure that my thighs must be soaked with my own juices. He continues onto strike 10 at which point he stops and moves round to my face, taking in my tear filled eyes, my fingers clenched over the edge of his desk, and smiles at me as he shrugs his suit jacket off, rolls up the sleeves of his white shirt and reaches down to unzip his suit trousers. He reaches inside and releases his cock, hard and ready for me, pre cum glistens on the tip and I so badly want to feel him in my mouth, I part my lips in readiness.

"My, what a greedy little slut you are, look at you, desperate to suck my cock" he chuckles as he slaps my face with it before rubbing it over my lips, allowing me to taste him before using my hair to hold me in place and sliding it into my waiting mouth. I use my tongue and wrap my lips around the delicious hard cock that is sliding back and forth, savouring him and relishing the groans of pleasure that I elicit from him as I devour him with my mouth.

He pushes against the back of my throat, testing for my gag reflex and I attempt to fight the urge to gag as he takes me further, sliding the whole length of his hardness into my throat as I splutter and struggle to take him, to give him what he wants as he fucks my mouth as he would my cunt.

Suddenly he pulls away and regards my tear stained face, drool streaming from my mouth before he returns to his place behind me, dropping to his knees and parting my thighs a little further. He uses his hands to part my buttocks low enough that my labia parts too, exposing my arousal to him. He allows his thump to stroke across my cunt, massaging my clit and making me shudder before he inserts two fingers inside me, feeling my muscles clutch at his fingers as he slides them in and out of me, making me sigh with pleasure as he uses me. He adds a third finger, filling me, fucking me with them until I am on the brink of orgasm, my breathing more laboured, and when he senses I am almost there he removes his fingers, leaving me bereft and wanting.

I cry out, "Oh god, please no, please let me cum" and I hear him chuckle before the 11th strike of the cane lands, almost from nowhere, making me cry out again. I count each blistering strike until we reach 16 and then I begin to sob, my ass sore and red, stinging from each of the strikes, I need to cum, need to be fulfilled, to be used and he doesn't disappoint, he steadies himself against my cunt and slides his entire length into me in one go making me cry out again as he begins to fuck me, pushing against the cane welts.

He lifts one of my legs so that my knee is on his desk, reaches round for my hand and instructs me to make myself cum for him. My arm reaches underneath me and find my clit with my fingers, circling the sensitive flesh there, feeling him sliding in and out of me as he presses his thumb against my ass, pushing forward until he is filling me entirely, his cock slamming home in my cunt, his thumb embedded to the knuckle in my ass and I am about to cum. "Sir, can I cum, please?" I manage as he continues to fuck me hard and he grants me permission at exactly the right second and I find myself falling apart, my muscles are clenching and I am bucking against him as my orgasm hits me, wave after wave, and I cum a second time just as he withdraws from me and cums across my ass, claiming me as his, marking me, smearing his cum across the welts on my ass as I whimper and sob.

I hear his soothing voice, telling me what a good girl I am as I catch my breath, he leans towards me and whispers "By the way, that wasn't my cake" and I hear him chuckle.