The Call Ch. 05

Story Info
Final chapter: fucked by five reveals why Virginia is where she is.
10.9k words
3.93
18.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imageone
imageone
45 Followers

Virginia returned back to her room, crying. What was happening to her? How much more could she take. A week and now two seemed like a year to her. What had her husband done? He had money. "Please....Please pay them" she thought to herself. Once again she showered, scrubbing her face and pussy, trying to clean off the smell of sex. When she came back into her room, lying on her bed was the apparel she was supposed to wear with a note attached. It simply said, "Get dressed and come to my office. Cordoba". She proceeded to get clothed, placing a robe over her. She couldn't believe that her life had come to this. How much more could she take.

She left her room and came to Cordoba's office. She knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She walked in and heard the door close behind her. Cordoba was standing by his desk.

"Today my dear is very special. As you know, with each passing day, interest on debt due from your husband increases. Even though you've paid up each day, I'm afraid you're falling further behind. Even your little fuck fest this morning wasn't enough. So, I'll be right up front with you. You're going to get fucked.....right now."

"Oh NO! Please, I'm begging you." Virginia pleaded.

"It's no good my dear. In just a matter of moments you are going to be fucked. Not just once...but five awesome times."

"You're going to abuse me five times?"

"Oh no Virginia. You're going to be fucked by five cocks."

Groaning, Virginia objected. "Do you mean there're going to be five men ... who-who...?"

"That's right! After the way you made it with Larry and me, you'll have no trouble at all with five! Why, Shit! I think that hot little pussy of yours should be able to handle ten men!"

Virginia shuddered at the thought that he had somehow intended that as some kind of compliment. It was too bizarre even to consider. "You're crazy if you think I'm going t-to agree ... to th-that!"

"You don't have a choice!" Cordoba told her. "Take off that robe so Larry and Bruce can get a good look at you!" His eyes bored into her, and the commanding figure and voice of him caused her to obey.

She shrugged off the terry robe. Underneath, she was wearing a skimpy bikini which left almost nothing to the imagination. Amid lewd compliments from the four men in the room, she looked around dazedly to see them crowding around her and reaching out to fondle her almost naked body. In a moment, one of the men (she thought it was the guy Larry) had untied her bra top. Cordoba plucked it from her to expose the lush vision of her full mounded breasts. "See what I mean?" Cordoba croaked gloatingly. "Isn't that the prettiest pair of tits you've ever seen?"

"Damned right!" Bruce reached out to cup and caress one of her heaving breasts.

Then Jack was untying her bikini bottom and pulling it down over the swell of her hips and ass. She was naked in the midst of four virile, salaciously turned-on men, and as she glanced around at them, seeing the desire in their burning eyes, she couldn't help noticing the massive bulges in their pants. OOOooohhh, NO! They're serious! They're really going to d-do it to m-me! All four of them!

"Y-you can't!" Virginia choked. "You can't d-do this t-to me!"

"The hell we can't!" Cordoba told her, taking charge again. "Come along ... to my private office!" He took her by the upper arm and propelled her toward the office door.

The other three crowded in after them. Jack closed the door. Dazedly, Virginia looked around the room and saw that the bed had been disassembled, the mattress placed on the floor. But as her eyes focused on an upholstered chair in the corner, she saw that it was occupied by another man. He sat there, in his shorts, pulling on a drink, his handsome but blank face looking up at her, his dark eyes lighting up with interest as they swept over her appreciatively.

"Very nice, Cordoba!" the seated man complimented. "She'll do ... if she's clean!"

"She is!" Cordoba rumbled.

The implication was clear to her instantly. He thinks I-I'm a prostitute! "How dare you!" Virginia flared out at them.

Cordoba ignored her outburst and said, "She's one of ours, Stan. She works under Jack."

"I see ..." The man Cordoba had called Stan stood and went on, "That's good enough for me!"

Setting his drink aside, he came to Virginia, his eyes now filled with raw lust, and took her into his arms, pressing her close, until the warmth of his throbbing erection was tight against her abdomen, only the cloth of his shorts separating them. He ran his hands down her back and his fingers dug into her ass. "Yes! She's definitely all right!" he murmured. Virginia stood stiffly, refusing to respond to him, even though she had noticed that the other men, including Cordoba, seemed to be respectful to him. He revolted her. But he must be important! Bigger than even Cordoba himself.

Stan was walking her backward now. Her bare feet slid reluctantly across the rug until the backs of her ankles touched the mattress on the floor. Then he pushed her naked body down onto the top of the mattress and stepped back to divest himself of his shorts, stripping them down over his thighs to reveal his long, thin, slightly curving penis lancing out almost horizontally from the graying black curls of his pubic hair. He must dye his hair! Then she thought about that overly handsome face and wondered: Maybe he's had plastic surgery! That means he's really older than he looks! Finally, the face registered an obvious memory in her mind. She knew this man. He was the head of her husband's company. He was the President, Stanley R. Albright. What was going on here?

It was almost as though Albright's action was a signal. As Virginia knelt there on the mattress and Stan began lowering himself down beside her, the other four men started undressing. An awesome sight it was for her, too, as one by one they shed their clothing rapidly, and big hard cocks were revealed in a pulsating ring around her. She already knew that there was no escape for her ... but if it had to happen, she'd have to have something to bolster her.

"I'd like to have a drink," she said.

"Okay, baby!" It was Jack who responded. "I'll get it for you!" Then, to the other men, he observed, "She's a hell of a lot better lay when she's got some liquor in her!"

Cordoba growled, "Hell, she's just stalling!" He reached for her and stretched her out beside him on the mattress, capturing her lips to kiss her hard, his tongue lashing deep into her half-open mouth.

Below, she felt hands prying her clamped legs apart, then begin caressing the inner softness of her naked sensitive thighs, with fingers running all the way upward between her widely spread legs to play in the golden curls for a moment, before an outstretched finger slipped down into the warm cunt slit to titillate the already hardening bud of her clitoris. She was pretty sure that it was Stanley Albright who was stimulating her there. Then another pair of hands was cupping and fondling one of her ripe breasts on the opposite side from Cordoba. The fingers dug into the tender softness of it, and she winced. The fingers relaxed; a man's moist heated mouth was there now, sucking hard on the sensitive nipple, which sent quivering chills of ecstasy shimmering through her body. Shit! It was happening again! All those delicious sensations!

"I've got her drink here!" Jack was growling. "So how about letting her up long enough to drink it?"

"Drink it yourself, Jack! We're busy now!" Stan told him.

Virginia struggled to free her lips from Cordoba's possessive mouth. Succeeding after a moment, she gasped: "I want it, Jack! Please bring it to me!" She tried to sit up.

Cordoba tried to stop her, but finally gave up. "Okay! Slug it down then so we can get on to some real fucking!"

The beautiful young wife sat up then, surrounded by the five naked men, and accepting the glass of whiskey from Jack, drank greedily. Amid coarse remarks and impatient, fondling hands, Virginia drank her whiskey quickly, not liking it but thankful for its warming numbness. As she handed the glass back to Jack, who merely set it on the floor near the mattress, Stan Albright grunted, "Now you can start off by sucking my cock for a while!"

"But, I-I..."

"You do suck cock don't you?"

"She sure as hell does!" Jack answered.

"And she will!" Cordoba said grimly.

Albright lay back on the mattress with a lustful grin. "Well...?" he questioned.

"Okay, baby, you heard him!" Cordoba growled. "So crawl over there between his legs and get started!"

Virginia shot him a malevolent glance, but she obeyed him. Naked crouching down between Stan's widespread thighs, she reached out for the long, thin shaft of his cock, grasped it and hesitantly lowered her head down to it.

Moving his body in behind her kneeling form, Cordoba rapped out, "Quit stalling or I'll give you one across the backside, like I did last time!"

Frightened, Virginia worked the loose foreskin back and forth a couple of times before taking Stan's throbbing cockhead into her wet lips. Remembering what Jack had told her last time, she used her tongue swirling it all around the smooth rubbery head and heard the older man groan in delight. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down over the glistening shaft. The kneeling young wife could feel the dizzying effect of the alcohol and wished that she could have drunk enough of it to wipe out all consciousness, so that she wouldn't know what was going on, as these five sex-crazed men used her body so vilely. "Shit!" Larry was complaining. "I wish she was sucking on my cock!"

"Don't worry, Larry. You'll get your turn!" Cordoba promised.

On both sides now - Bruce on one side, Larry on the other - she felt their hands caressing and exploring her naked young body, cupping and fondling her swaying tits. Behind her, she was aware that Cordoba's big body was leaning over her kissing her back, beginning up near her shoulders and moving downward, trailing his licking tongue down her spine. In spite of her resolution not to enjoy this, the moist heated kisses made her shiver with unwanted delight as his tongue progressed on down, down, and down with slowness. As Stan began to flex his hips to drive his penis up farther into her tight mouth, Virginia began absorbing more and more of his long thin shaft into the soft warm cavern of her mouth and partway down her throat. She was relaxed this time and to her surprise, as she took more and more of his length into her sucking mouth, there was no discomfort. Closing her eyes, she began hollowing her cheeks to exert more sucking pressure, while at the same time her head twisted slightly on the axis of his cock-shaft, her tongue swishing around and around the head on each outstroke. After a few moments, her other hand involuntarily went under to fondle his sperm-bloated testicles with gentle care.

"Oh Yeaaaaa baby. Fondle my balls. Milk those huge testicles....SHIT!" Stanley cried.

Behind her, Cordoba was now bestowing moist warm kisses on her firm ass, while at the same time his hands on either side dug into the satin-smooth flesh, his fingers massaging deep into them. Then he was prying her ass cheeks apart at the crevice, and his tongue pressured downward until it was licking at the tiny puckered opening of her anus.

Cringing away from his tantalizing tongue at first, Virginia was shocked by his obscene stimulation of her back there, but as erotic sensations continued to crackle through her, inflaming her belly, she wriggled back against his face, accepting his wet caress against her sensitive rectal orifice. She couldn't understand how it was that she seemed to have no control over her eager body anymore; why it was that she caved in to these men like this and was soon so far gone in sexual arousal that she was helpless to prevent them from doing what they wanted with her. "Shit I'm putty in their hands now! Anytime! Anywhere! Like a shameless whore!" the thought.

Bruce on one side of her was sliding his hand down over her belly, and Cordoba, behind her, let his mouth drift downward, until his long licking tongue was wetly lashing deep into the now seething portal of her eagerly opening cunt. Bruce slipped his outstretched middle finger into the moist warmth of her quivering young pussy-slit and began to tease her clitoral bud with a gently erotic stroking, which was feather-light and almost unbearably sensual. Soon her hips were heaving against both Cordoba's wet tongue and Bruce's erotically maddening fingering. God! It felt good! Her mind could only thing, "Oh, I'm getting so worked up, so hot ... and ready ... but I-I can't help it!"

Albright writhed in erotic delight beneath her sucking mouth, and his ever expanding cock lurched involuntarily as the glistening shaft moved smoothly in and out between her nibbling, tight lips.

"That's it!" he gasped panting heavily. "Now crawl up here on top of me ... and finish it for me!"

Submissively, Bruce and Larry on either side of the naked young woman slid away, waiting their turn, aware of a power pecking order that was in force even in this situation. Virginia hesitated. It was one thing for her to remain passive, to let them do with her as they pleased because she hadn't the power to resist them, another thing entirely for her to be an active participant.

Behind her, Cordoba withdrew his tongue from her cunt's mouth and growled, "Damn it, Virginia, baby, you heard him! What's the matter with you? Get your ass up there and start fucking!"

Cordoba's rumbling, commanding voice galvanized her into action. With trembling limbs, she crawled timidly up over Stan's hips, straddling him, and without being ordered her tiny hand guided the long thin throbbing shaft directly into her lubricated vagina. Slowly, she lowered herself onto the long impaling penis and felt it smoothly slide into her ready cunt, the rubbery cockhead finally lodging deep up against her sensitive cervix opening. She paused for a moment, but the naked older man beneath her was in a hurry now, his hips bucking eagerly up against her.

"Come on, gal, let's have a little action!" he gasped.

Slowly, then, she began to rock back and forward on him, raising her body and lowering it to drive his lust-hardened penis in and out of her cuntal sheath; meanwhile Stan Albright reached up to the full firm swaying breasts and massaged them in tempo with her pumping hips. For the time being, there was little that the other four men could do but watch as Virginia's naked churning ass began to move at a faster speed at Stan's urging, as he put his hands on her waist and guided her. As she worked, she began leaning forward until Albright wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her lush young body down to his chest. Her ass was still defenselessly high in the air behind her as she slaved away at actively fucking the president of her husband's company, and by his sudden rapid breath she knew that he was already close to cumming.

Her hands were free now, and Larry on the one side of her saw his chance. Sliding over close, his thick, hardened cock lancing out yearningly, he grasped her hand, placed it on his wild shaft and began flexing his hips, sliding the hot hard penis in and out of her gripping little hand.

Now Cordoba moved in close behind her, watching with fascination as her clinging pussy slid up and down the long, thin shaft of Stanley's cock. Reaching out, he again caressed the smooth, warm flesh of her ass, reveling in the feel of her muscles rippling under his hands. Then, as an inspiration struck him, he lubricated his middle finger with saliva and pushed it through her widespread ass cheeks and against the defenseless exposed opening of her anus, remarking to no one in particular, "This ought to speed things up a little!"

Virginia knew his intention and she cringed, attempting to clench her cheeks tightly together and finding it impossible in her spread-leg position over Stanley Albright. In the next instant, she felt Cordoba's thick finger enter her puckered anus and thrust with one smooth stroke into her heated quivering rectum. She moaned with the pain of it and emitted an involuntary cry of, "Oh, please ... d-don't..."

There was only an obscene chuckle from Cordoba, as he began to move the extended finger in and out of her rectum, countering her fucking movements up and down Albright's now wildly throbbing cockshaft.

Beneath her, Stanley Albright felt the bulging intrusion on the thin separating tissues. It rubbed directly along the sensitive underside of his penis, intensifying the fantastically excited feeling of her tight little cunt, and after a very few seconds he knew that he would be cumming.

"Ok you beautiful little cunt. I'm going to give it to you....all of it...every fucking ounce of sperm. " "SHIT!!! My BALLS...MY FUCKING BALLS!!!!

Writhingly, he bucked up against her as he felt the signaling jerks of his coming ejaculation, "Agh! Agh! AAAAAaaaaaaugh!" he groaned loudly as his penis exploded. His churning sperm was flooding through him in a hot stream to spew deep up into her milking vagina, and he stopped moving, holding himself rigid as his long jerking cock pumped it from him. He tried to grab her frantically moving hips and hold her motionless too. "My cock!!!" "Your CUNT is fucking squeezing my cock to death." Long ropes of sperm splashed up against Virginia's insides, until there was no more semen to give. Stan's balls were still contracting but nothing was coming out. They were empty. Virginia on the other hand was going wild squeezing as hard as she could with her pussy.

That's it!" That's it!" Stan complained. "You can stop now! Stop! Damn it!"

Virginia didn't want to stop right then. Her pussy felt so good, and her climax was close for her, too. "Shit"! she thought, "I could cum in less than another minute!" Then she realized what Stan was saying, but more than anything she realized that the older man's cock was softening, that it was no longer filling her. In the next instant, she felt herself being lifted and rolled bodily, as Cordoba behind her ripped his thick finger from her rectum and hauled her naked body from on top of Stan. She was forced to release her fingers' tight grasp of Larry's sperm dripping cock as Cordoba turned her expertly over on her back and eased his body down between her obscenely wide-spread thighs which had opened of their own accord. Her cunt was fully dilated in open invitation.

Jack had been content merely to watch for the last several minutes, but now, as Stanley gasped out his orgasmic pleasure, he took his rightful place in the pecking order that prevailed. He watched as Cordoba turned the shamelessly aroused and begging-to-be-fucked Virginia to her back and lower his bulk down between her widespread thighs, his massive and thick cock prodding into the wet clasping portal of her fuck ready cunt. As he watched, Jack had decided that there was one thing he wanted to do with this sex-crazed slut, something he'd not tried with any woman yet. Watching as Cordoba began to fuck in and out of her gripping pussy with long smooth strokes, he saw the shock of the deep, body-jarring thrusts reflected in the bouncing of her agitated breasts. "Damn! She's got the prettiest tits I've ever seen!" he thought.

Crawling across the mattress and crowding the eagerly panting Larry aside, Jack's hands reached out to both of her tits. Cupping them up, he pulled them close together, noting how they created a deeply fleshed cleavage and came up into high-standing cones. "Yeah! Damn it! That'll be a hell of a lot of fun!"

The telephone rang!

Automatically, Bruce, who was nearest the instrument reached up to answer it. "Yeah?"

"Don't answer it!" Jack whispered - too late.

"Hello?"

Bruce listened then turned to Jack. "It's for you."

imageone
imageone
45 Followers