The Call of the Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhh"

She climaxed with her back arched and her mouth hanging wide open as she howled at the Moon in orgasm over and over.

Click. Click. Click.

I immediately thought of the Jack London book, The Call of the Wild. I read it as a kid and Amy looked just like the wolf on the cover. Totally primal.

Click. Click. Click.

Her orgasm went on and on and finally, she collapsed forward onto Jake.

Silence.

I could hear some rustling and then they were standing. In a flash they were gone. A few minutes later, they came out of the shadows. Paul was carrying my naked Wife in his arms. She was passed out.

"Steve, we're finished with your Wife. If you ever share her again, you have got to let us know. She's the most incredible woman that either of us have even met. You sure can pick 'em, my friend. What a wonderful girl."

"Thanks, Bro. Just put her down on the blanket. That was quite a performance. I took a lot of pictures. I'm glad you guys enjoyed her."

"Oh, we definitely enjoyed her," said Jake. "I'd do anything for a Wife like Amy."

"No doubt," said Paul, as he bent over to put my Wife down on the blanket. Amy woke up before he could get her down. She rolled over and smiled at us.

"Good night, guys. Thanks for turning me into a total slut and helping me with my Moon shots."

"Goodnight, Amy," they both said in unison and walked to their tent.

Once we were in our tent, I asked Amy what had gotten her so worked up with the guys. Why was she screaming so loud and what was the "oh no, oh no" about?

She was quiet. The hot sex was over and now I think what she'd done with them seemed dirtier than maybe it had in the moment. Still, I pressed her for an answer.

"Oh, Steve. I'm such a slut. I wanted the picture to exude pure primal lust and I wanted it to be as real as possible. I told the guys this on the way up to the ledge. I told them to really give it to me as hard as they could and to try and make me scream. I told them to fuck me so hard that it hurt. They were all for it and Paul suggested that they both fuck my pussy at the same time. I shuddered when he said it, but then I agreed to give it a try. Well, I assume you saw and heard just how much I loved it."

But you were saying no. I heard you.

"Oh no. That was later. They started me off with both of them in my pussy and I had the biggest climax of my life. It was insane. Being up there and knowing that you were watching me do something so dirty. It was awesome. It was after that they had me take both of them in my ass."

"Oh my God, you were doing double anal?"

"Yes."

"Holy shit. How did you manage two cocks in your little ass?"

"I just took my fucking like a good little slut, Master. It got a little better once my ass adjusted a little, but it was painful all the way through. Still, from a photographic standpoint, it was exactly what I was going for. I hope they come out well. If they do, then the pain will have been more than worth it."

"It seemed like you enjoyed it at the end. It sounded like you finished with an orgasm."

"Oh I did. They had me play with my clit for the last few minutes and when they both blew their nuts in me at the same time, I came like a freight train."

"Well, that's good."

"How did the picture look from down here?"

"Well, I can't speak for the exposure or light or whatever, but if they come out well, you are going to be very happy. It was exactly what you said it would be from this angle."

"Yes!"

She was happy. Then Amy asked me if I was ready for a little action. I told her that my head was still pounding really badly and that I was going to need all of my strength for the hike out in the morning.

Amy was quiet and she looked at the ground. I asked her what was wrong.

"Well honey, I was wondering if maybe I should spend the night with the guys. My sex drive is stuck in the on position right now and it's not that late. I'm sorry you're hurt and all I'm going to do is keep you up."

"Aren't you sore?"

"Oh yeah. I'm sore, but I'm so sexed up and horny that I don't care. My body wants more sex!"

"Well, you can do what you like."

"Oh thank you sweetie! I'm going to have them take me down to the stream and wash me first!"

She was gone. I heard them all talking.

"Do you guys want to abuse your little slut some more? Steve said it was fine."

"Sure, Amy. We'd love to abuse you some more," said Jake with a sardonic but funny tone.

"Great, I want to go down to the stream and clean up. Who's in?"

The guys both wanted to go. They were gone about a half hour. When they returned, they all went into the guys' tent.

I didn't hear much for a few minutes. I assume Amy was sucking their cocks.

"Ok, who's gonna fuck me?"

Here we go.

I took another vicodin and hoped it would kick in soon. I could now hear her muffled screams as she gave head and got fucked at the same time. That went on for a while and I heard them switch ends a few times. It was obvious when Paul was inside my Wife's pussy or ass.

After a while, I heard her say she wanted two cocks. You could hear them moving around and then she started moaning as somebody was inside her. A few seconds later, she started going wild.

"Oh yes! Yes! Double fuck me! Both of you fuck my pussy! Stretch me!"

Both? Pussy? Wow.

"Oh yeah! That's it! I'm cumming!"

She let out some amazing moans of pleasure as they both pounded away at my Wife's pussy. Hearing it was almost as torturous as the action up on the cliff.

"I'm gonna cum"

It was Jake. Amy wanted to swallow his nut, so he pulled out and accommodated her. I assume he shot his wad right into my Wife's mouth and she swallowed it down, but who knows. Then she started to clean his equipment.

"Good girl, Amy. You are such a good slut. Yeah, clean my cock, you dirty little slutwife. Yeah... That's it... That's it... Yeah... Clean it. Yeah, that's a good girl. Ok, Paul, she's all yours."

Now Paul picked up his pace and really deep-stroked her.

Amy was telling him how much she loved his big tool and then she said she wanted to ride him. I fell asleep to the familiar agonizing sounds of my Wife riding Paul's monster cock.

Thankfully, I slept well anyway.

I awoke feeling surprisingly good. I didn't feel Amy clinging to me as she normally would be and when I sat up, I saw Jake sleeping in the bag next to me.

Oh brother.

I got up and woke Jake. I asked him why he was in my tent.

"Dude, I couldn't take them anymore. They were still fucking each other's brains out at three in the morning. Your woman is fucking insatiable."

"Why didn't you join in?"

"Steve, I came in your Wife's mouth six times yesterday. The last time I came, I saw fucking stars. I'm finished. I don't know how Paul keeps getting it up."

"Well, I feel pretty good now, so I think I'll go find my Wife."

I went outside and the other tent was empty. I decided to go down to the stream and wash myself up. I figured that's where Amy was too.

As I neared the stream, I could hear Amy's cries of passion. Nothing was going to surprise me at this point.

When they came into view, I saw Paul fucking my Wife in the ass from behind out in the middle of the stream.

I stripped and went to join them. She was taking it up the ass from another man, but at least my Wife was glad to see me.

"Hi honey! Is my Master feeling better?"

She was moaning and grunting as she talked to me.

"Yeah, babe. A little morning anal?"

"Yeah, Paul has a wonder cock. Do you want in?"

She said it with a huge smile. God I loved this woman.

"Yeah, I have a serious case of blue balls after what I saw and heard last night. Paul, pick her up from behind."

"Sure thing."

He picked her up without taking his cock out of her ass and he held her legs open for me as I stepped in and entered Amy's pussy. We both let her sink all the way down onto our cocks and we started giving her a serious DP as we stood in the stream. She was moaning like an animal.

It would have made absolutely stunning pornography.

Paul let me know that he was unlikely to cum again and that I should go for it. He held her still, and I began to slam my big cock up and into her pussy as she built up to an enormous orgasm.

As her hips started to convulse, I shot a huge load up into her pussy with a huge groan of my own and we came together with her ass still impaled on Paul's hog.

Amy and I rode out our orgasms to their completion and then Paul and I helped my Wife of off our prongs. She dutifully dropped to her knees and cleaned our cocks even though we were in the stream. This was her submissive ritual now.

She was pretty tired and drunk on sex and so was Paul. I asked them if they slept last night. They had gotten about four hours. We cleaned up and headed for camp. By the time we got there, Jake had broken everything down and had a some muffins and coffee ready for us.

We all ate and talked about maybe coming back next year at the same time. Amy really liked the idea. I wondered if she'd change her mind with time to reflect.

We were on our way home by 9am. We made it to our cars by 11:30 and we all said our goodbyes. My sexy Wife gave Jake and Paul ultra passionate kisses and we were on our way. Amy and I had a lot to talk about, but I sensed that we were going to be just fine.

We used up all five rolls of film.

I'll let you all know how they come out.

12