The Calm Before The Storm

Story Info
she awakens to find Him home & unhappy.
1.8k words
4.15
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbw
cbw
2 Followers

As she sat watching the television, she heard it coming. The familiar sounds of high winds, low rolling thunder, the constant and soothing sounds of the rain. It was coming. She knew it was and was comforted by the very thought of it. There was nothing like a storm to wash away any stress from the day.

She stood up and went to the living room window. It was her favorite window in the house. It was huge, a big picture window. He had it installed for her when they moved in. It had a bench right in front of it with a ton of soft colored pillows. So completely comforting. She sat down and curled her knees up under her, laying her head on the window, watching and waiting. With a loud boom, she woke. She had no idea how long she had been asleep for. It wasn't surprising though; the rain always did that to her.

She looked at the clock. Midnight. Well, if He wasn't home by now, He wouldn't be home until tomorrow. She sighed, knowing that every time this happened, her stomach would clench just a little until she could touch Him and make sure He was alright. She got up and went to turn off the TV, which by this time was playing only static. Walking slowly around the house, she locked everything up and went to their room.

It was the center of the entire house and the reason they had bought it. It was huge, encased in glass all the way around from halfway up the wall to the ceiling. There were French doors that led out to a balcony she often sat at in the summer to read. They had sheer curtains covering the windows, but when He wasn't home she kept them open. A fact she knew He hated. Her thoughts were that if someone was going to look in, well then fine, let them its just a body, right? She pulled back each curtain in a methodical way and opened each window slightly. Now *that* she knew He would be mad about. But she was on the second story and really, was someone going to scale the house? Besides, a beautiful storm like this, she could not resist. Taking a deep breath, she pulled back the goose comforter and climbed into the middle of the bed as opposed to the left side where she usually slept. Sleeping in the middle when He wasn't there felt less lonely.

She sat quietly for a few minutes, listening to the rain on the roof. The smell of it coming in through the windows soothing her right to sleep. Her eyes opened suddenly as something stirred inside her. Something was wrong. She turned her head and started to lean up, then it hit her. She was tied spread-eagled in their bed. One glance at the ropes and she knew who had done it. Although alarmed because she knew He was mad, she was relieved it was Him. Then she heard Him. Heard the shifting in the chair next to the bed. She looked over. She couldn't see Him but was aware that He was there. His presence was strong.

"Hello pet." She could hear it in His voice. He was mad. Softly she whispered, "Hello Master." She felt it as her heart began to beat, almost crying out with anxiety. He stood and came near her. Leaning very close in, His mouth brushed her neck and moved up to her ear. He leaned in further, His breath warm on her skin. His mouth parted slowly. She hated when He did that, made everything so long. She knew it was for emphasis and it killed her. Something else she knew that He knew. But if she was in trouble, just get it over with. He whispered in her ear. "Pet, the windows are open." And all at once her eyes opened. She had meant to just leave them open for a bit and then get up and close them. Shit, grrrr. She dared not say a single word to explain. It wouldn't matter. He had already made His decision.

She just closed her eyes and prayed that He wasn't as mad as it seemed He was. Her answer came quickly. He in an instant had a hood over her face. One she had worn many times, but at the moment seemed terrifying. She took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She could hear her heart pounding and at any moment she knew it would come right out of her chest.

He was taking her senses, her security. The blankets were pulled back. She could now feel the cold wind blow over her body. Her nipples responded and instantly firmed. She pulled at the bonds, knowing full well that it made no difference at all. She couldn't hear Him, she couldn't see Him. Then all of a sudden she felt him. His hand rested on her left foot. Running something up and down the bottom of it. It was almost soothing until she realized what it was as he dug it into her foot. The pain pierced through her. She screamed out "fuck". A knife. He was really upset. He dragged the knife point down her foot, as slowly as was humanly possible. Stopping at the knee, he rolled it around and under her leg, which she bent without even thinking. He pushed the knife in, twisting it. She felt a single tear leave her eye and took a breath. When He was satisfied that He had given her immense pain in that area, He moved the knife on top of her leg again. Dragging the tip up the inside of her thigh, slowly up the crease at the top where it joined her hip. She bucked uncontrollably and the knife poked at her. She let out a muffled cry.

Why wasn't He saying anything? God she was getting more upset. She felt the palm of His hand over her cunt. His fingers curled inward towards her lips. But He didn't move it; He just held it there. It was somewhat relieving, and she pushed up, hoping she could get Him to at least open her and let the air hit. Then He was gone.

And there was the knife. At the bottom of her right foot. Twisting. Right on the arch. She yanked her foot and it was suddenly harshly grabbed and pulled back to place. And the knife pushed in harder. Slowly again it began its journey up her leg. Stopping in the middle of her thigh. Without giving her a second to think about it, He sliced her thigh. She screamed. She had no idea how big it was, but the pain was so strong. And then it slid up again. The knife reached her cunt and stood on its tip on top of her mound. She took in a breath and felt it like a screwdriver twisting into her skin, back and forth like it was opening her skin. She could feel it digging into her. The pain intensified with each second. Then it stopped.

Within seconds she knew why. She felt the coldness of the blade laying flat on her lips. They were soaked wet by now and with that thought she began to worry He could let it slip and cut her. Squeezing her eyes shut, she let her head spin as the blade slid from the tip down deep in between her lips, spreading them. She let out a sigh as His hand held her open. The knife gently and calmly touched each of her folds, sending shivers throughout her. Little tiny pricks into her skin as it crossed her slit. And without warning the handle of the knife was shoved inside her, fucking her mercilessly. Deep and hard. His hand took a huge amount of flesh from the inside of her thigh between His fingers, squeezing with all His might, pulling it. She screamed as He continued to ram the knife into her cunt.

Lifting His hand He went for her tits, mauling them. Hitting them. Pulling and pinching, almost to the point where she thought He was trying to rip them off her. She was crying loudly by then. The knife was pulled out. The hood was ripped from her face. He climbed on top of her and looked straight at her, His face inches from hers. "This is what could happen to you. It might not be Me next time and they may not be as gentle. You are My heart. I would never forgive Myself if something happened to you." He leaned down and kissed the tears from her eyes, and down to her mouth as she was fought to catch a breath.

He climbed between her legs and pushed His cock into her, reaching up to release her hands Without thinking, she wrapped them tightly behind His, pulling His body to her, His chest resting on her breasts. Tears came uncontrollably as He fucked her, made love to her, filled her once again with a sense of safety and love. He leaned back, looking down at her as he brought the knife to her mouth and parted her lips, letting her clean the handle. Sucking, she wrapped her full, soft lips around it. She closed her eyes and moaned. Pulling it from her with a small pop, He brought it down and spread her ass with His hands, twisting the handle at her opening. Poking softly, teasing, as He inch by inch pushed it into her ass. Fucking her ass slowly, His fingers went inside her cunt and curled up to rub her inner walls. Finding that spot, He gently teased it. She couldn't control it. She began to scream.

Smiling, He looked down. "Need to cum, pet? Show Me." She began to buck and twist. "Please please Master." She cried out, her body aching. Her head dizzy and spinning, she couldn't even put her words together completely. "Fuck...Master...please." He pulled the knife from her ass, and pushed His cock in, looking down as He thrust inside her. "Cum pet, NOW!" She jerked violently, screaming. Her head hit the bed, and He pushed harder, sending stream after stream of His seed into her ass. Filling every inch of her ass.

Collapsing on top of her, he covered her with His body. They were both drenched in sweat. He kissed her shoulder and she smiled, knowing it was over. She was going to be alright. He was going to take care of her. Looking at her face, He cupped her chin. "Bella, it could have not been me. Don't let this happen again." And with that, He kissed her with more love then she thought was possible.

cbw
cbw
2 Followers