The Camera Clicked

Story Info
He blackmails Mom with drunken sex photos of her.
7.6k words
4.26
293.9k
132

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate took the photos from John, flicking through them in cold horror as it struck her these were taken by her own son. She glanced over the photographic record of her drunken night last night, when she bought home the random guy from the bar to satisfy her urges. Ones with his hands all over her chest, ones with her kneeling in front of him with his hands on the back of her head as she gave him oral, and ones of her on all fours being shafted like an animal.

"What the bloody hell are these?" She demanded. John was smiling as he answered;

"When you brought that bloke back last night you were so smashed you didn't know what was going on." He paused, "You even tried it on with me." Suddenly Kate had murky flashbacks of her stumbling into the house she shared only with her son while being held up by this mystery man. Remembering seeing her son on that night she shook her head as she realised how she'd said hello to him by walking straight up to him and kissing him on the lips before pulling away and grinning. After that she lead the stranger upstairs to her room, on the way up he lifted the short but loose red skirt she wore and placed a full open palm on her ass cheek giving it a good squeeze. John had stood in mild shock for a few moments before following them upstairs. He was just in time to see them disappear into his mom's room and to hear her giggling like a child. He stood with ears by the door listening to the airy silence of the hallway being broken every so often by an excited yelp from his mother, full of energy.

A gust of wind blew through the house which pushed the old door to Kate's bedroom off of its loose latch. John stepped back in alarm, worried he would be seen as he listened in. Tuning his ears back into the giggling of his excited mother he found it was now replaced by slow breathing with less occasional bursts of delight. Taking a deep breath to find some bravery within himself, he took a step forward and peered through the gap in the door. John's eyes widened, unable to blink. He watched his mother straddling this man, his shirt already off. She smiled as she licked her red lipstick covered lips. The man started moving his hands over her thighs, riding up her dress pushing it toward her waist. Kate dragged her nails across his bare chest as she felt the warm air of the room stroke the tops of her legs. John felt himself becoming more and more interested the further Kate's dress rode up her body. Finally he caught a glimpse of her black lace panties and the subtle grinding motion she was performing against the bulge in the jeans of the man.

John looked at the floor for a moment while a thought crept into his mind. Rubbing his sweaty hands on his t-shirt, he stepped carefully down the hallway to his own room and hastily rummaged under his bed. He searched frantically, imagining what he might be missing in the other room. He stretched his arm as far as it could go and finally his fingers brushed a piece of smooth and heavy plastic. John felt a round barrel protruding from the object and knew it was what he as looking for. After pulling it out he looked over the expensive digital camera he'd kept unused in his room for over a year. The thin wall between his and his mother's room allowed him to hear the giggles. A little more rummaging in his draws and he found four double-A batteries to put in the camera and he was ready to go.

Carefully creeping back to his mother's room, John adjusted one or two of the settings on the camera so that the meagre light of the lamp would be enough to illuminate the affair. As he peered back around the doorframe he spotted his mom's red dress and top on the floor, crumpled as though they had been tossed off without care. Following the line of clothes he saw his mother still straddling the man now only wearing her lacy black underwear. Even though she faced away from him he studied her firm and voluptuous breasts, close to spilling out of the bra. He could tell even though he could only see them from the rear. The man had no jeans on either now, and was boldly sporting a huge erection, tent-poling in his underwear. Kate was grinding against the shaft through the material of his boxers as he reached and put his hands over her slender torso, helping control the rhythm of her movements. She brushed her hands over her neck and cheeks and ran her fingers through her dark brown silk hair which she lift above her head, whimpering and breathing heavily.

John swallowed a nervous lump in his throat and decided now was the time to take advantage. He raised the camera and looked through the viewfinder. He remembered thinking how this looked like an actual porno the way it was framed through the camera's view. The camera clicked as the first photo was stored. He got the outline against the single light of the lamp of his mother's body and breasts, arching her back a little as her excitement grew. The lampshade gave the image a nice warm glow. It could almost be romantic if John didn't know he was photographing his mother in a drunken mess acting like a whore.

John clicked again, this time she was in the middle of unclasping her bar, the man's hands still exploring her curvy sides. Looking again at them with his own eyes he watch as the bra was unhooked from the back and it fell off her shoulders. The man cupped her breasts firmly, massaging them with his hands. John quickly switched back to the camera. He clicked again trying to find the curves and soft lines of her bare back in the amber glow of the lamp. He took another picture noticing his mother's hand now fondling with the man's dick. He could not see what was going on between her thighs as she straddled him but could see on the man's face that she was pleasuring him. By now John didn't bother looking outside of the viewfinder, he was getting the whole story recorded of his mother's sultriness through static images. After more pictures of rubbing and grinding she was suddenly off the bed, and in the next photo the man sat on the edge of the mattress facing her. Another photo and his boxers were off. Kate was kneeling in front of him with his now hard penis in her hand. A few images with nothing happening, maybe she was talking to him, John had stopped listening. All he saw were the still images of her looking up at him smiling showing white teeth and full red lips. The next image showed her with the head of his cock in her mouth, then engulfing the whole thing, buried in her mouth balls deep. Another of her tongue outstretched tasting his shaft, then the next few at different lengths of his dick in her mouth again. In a few pictures John noticed his mother's cheeks closing in on themselves where she was sucking on the penis.

The drunk pair jumped from one photo to the next, from the guy getting head to her lying on the bed and him being in the middle of pulling down her underwear. They must have been really horny because within another few clicks of the camera Kate was on her front with her ass in the air and breasts pushed against the mattress, and next saw her with legs pushed apart by the guy who was positioning behind her. The moment he pushed the capture button again he heard a yelp of excitement from his mother. He raised his eyes from the viewfinder to watch the man give the first hard thrust. He was briefly reminded that he really was spying on his voluptuous mother, not just a series of image he could distance himself from. He was again aware of the sounds of the moment, mainly her heavy erotic breaths and the dry slaps of the man's hips against her ass. He assessed the situation again before returning to the viewfinder.

Kate gave long moans as she took each thrust, now on all fours. John remained snap happy, so many photo clicks happening. It was hard to appreciate the aggression and energy in the room simply through the still images, except for the expressions on their faces. Sweat was making Kate's eye liner run, and her mouth was constantly open taking in the hot air. Each time she inhaled it was almost like a squeal. He noticed the man for the first time gave a few grunts. John knew he didn't have much time. One photo showed the man with his hands just above her ass around her waist, along with a loud slap where he had done it so aggressively. John realised what was happening when the next few photos all appeared the same, the guy buried balls deep in his mom's pussy, all the noises of slaps and breathing now silent. John raised his head to look with his own eyes again.

"No, not yet!" Kate pleaded. The man gave a long slow grunt while pulling her hips hard towards him. John got one more photo in, close up on his mother's angry and frustrated face. He urgently tip toed back to his room and shut the door, immediately firing up his computer. He was just plugging in the digital camera with a cable when he heard his mother in the next room;

"Urgh! Couldn't you last any longer?"

"Shut up you dog." Came an angry reply.

"Just leave." Demanded Kate. John heard two heavy steps then an ungodly smack, like hitting meat with something flat. His mother screamed. He then heard the same heavy steps going down the house's creaky steps, and finally the door open and close. John had always had a mild contempt for women, even his own mother, so wasn't too concerned that she may have just been hit by some asshole. In fact all the while he had been listening he had been making a file to store his new pictures on his hard drive. He dragged and dropped all of them, 58 in total.

He then heard a low sobbing through the wall from his mother's room. He questioned what he had done, exploiting the situation, and letting his mom get taken advantage of in her state. 'Fuck it' he thought. He was too busy opening the first photo and clicking to the next one in quick succession, proud of his new pornographic flip-book.

John awoke to find himself already sweating. He pulled himself out of bed and looked out the window into the back garden. It was so bright he had to squint, the sun bouncing off the whitening grass into his gaze. He could hear the noise of a lawnmower maybe a few houses away, and kids playing on the street at the front of the house, this being the summer break from school. John stretched and scratched his arms, noticing his camera plugged into his computer and only then remembering what he'd done last night. He turned on the computer again and went through several directories to the very well hidden folder he'd made. He had a very quick glance over them but they didn't make him very aroused, or at least not as excited as he'd been last night. He threw on a t-shirt and some boxers and made his way downstairs, still rubbing his face trying to wake up.

Meanwhile Kate was downstairs in the kitchen scrubbing out the sink. She had been going over what had happened last night, her thigh red from the parting slap her one night stand had given her for questioning his manhood. She was trying to take her mind off of it by cleaning, take her mind off the soreness and the memory. Ashamedly she knew that John must have heard most of what had happened, and although she could not remember arriving home she prayed that he didn't see how drunk she was, or the pig of a man who she took into her bed. She expected breakfast to be awkward but hopefully forgotten about. Kate had always put John in his place, asserting the authority she had as a parent. Things like telling him to tidy his room, do the dishes and what time he should go to bed. Once he came home later than he said he would so she made him clean the whole house. John resented her for stunts like that. John was growing older now though.

Her shame wasn't helped by her throbbing headache from whatever she had drunk last night. She was just loading her dirty sheets into the washing machine when she heard John coming down the stairs. Kate took a deep breath knowing she was about to face her son, probably with the knowledge of what she had done.

"Morning." John stated as he entered. Kate avoided eye contact, pretending to be more busy with the washing than she really was. John reached above the fridge for a box of cereal, and took milk from inside before sitting down at the breakfast bar facing his mother who had her back to him. He surveyed the dressing gown which hung loosely down her back and captured her shapely round ass beautifully.

"How was your night?" He enquired. Kate took a few moments before answering;

"Alright I suppose." John took a couple of spoonfuls of cereal during the silence, the occasional crunch of corn flakes the only noise to break the atmosphere.

"What time did you get in?" John toyed with his mother. She stopped handling the washing and looked down to the bottom of the garden for what they both felt was a long time, although John had a slightest smirk throughout.

"Look John," she began, still avoiding eye contact, "I did something really silly last night..."

"What Mom?" He interrupted. She took another long breath.

"I'm sure you heard something last night."

"No, nothing. What happened?" His smugness ws a sign of his enjoyment of this new found power.

"I didn't wake you up when I got home?" she said trying to give little away.

"No, I was out of it." He quickly replied. Kate finally turned around to face her son. She sat opposite him while tightening her gown for fear of it falling open.

"Well, I think I was a bit loud when I came in, so thought I might have woken you up"

"Do you remember coming in?" John asked, still smiling.

"No, actually." Kate confessed.

John finished up his breakfast and placed his bowl on the side counter. Kate, now feeling more confident she managed to hide her one night stand from her son, insisted,

"Wash that up please John." John sighed and paused for a moment before approaching the sink to clean to bowl. As he was doing it Kate suddenly felt a feeling of normality again.

"I want to you tidy your room as well today," she continued, "and if you wash my car you won't have to cook dinner tonight." John was again resentful of the demands made by his mother. He went back up to his room, leaving her with a mild sense of relief and victory.

As John entered his room he gave it a quick look over. To be fair it was a total mess, but he wasn't planning on tidying it any time soon. He sat on his computer, looking over the pornographic message board he frequented for any new videos he might want to leech. There wasn't much new. He searched for archives of his favourite porn stars. He liked older, busty women. It was just his thing. Finally after half an hour or so he opened the folder of photos he took last night. He wasn't so interested in the explicitness of the photos at this moment, but more the looks on his mother's face as she was servicing this guy. He loved the ones of her looking frustrated, and ones of her sucking cock while he held her head tight. It was a turn on the see her demeaned in such a way when usually he only sees her as an authority figure putting demands on him. He decided this submissive side may be something to find out more about. He renamed the folder 'Some bitch'.

Soon Kate knocked on his door and entered. John barely closed the folder in time. He turned to her without getting up.

"What?" he asked angrily. Kate demanded to know why he hadn't started cleaning his room yet.

"I'll do it later." He grunted. Kate informed him that if it wasn't done within the next hour he'd be grounded. She left without giving him chance to reply.

John, now with ideas swimming around his head like shadows in water, opened up the 'Some bitch' folder once again and began selecting the more choice photos from the 58. He printed off about 6 or 7, generally the more humiliating ones like the guy's hands on her body and her make up running down her face. As soon as they were done he went downstairs to find her.

John entered the kitchen, walking tall trying to make himself imposing.

"Mom..." he began, "about last night, I did see you come in with that guy." Kate's mouth parted a little with shock, directing her eyes to the floor.

"All I want today is you to be nice to me, like I don't want to tidy my room and I don't want to wash the car." Kate went through her own thoughts for a moment and then decided to take a stand;

"Look, just because you saw me make that mistake doesn't mean you don't have chores and responsibilities." She stated sternly.

"I heard you have sex!" John retorted.

"That doesn't matter!" Kate argued.

"I'm not cleaning my room or doing any of that shit!" John became more frustrated.

"Don't you dare swear at me young man! You're doing your chores!"

"Fine, look at these then!" John pulled out the printed photos from the rim of his trousers and handed them to his mother.

Kate took the photos from John, flicking through them in cold horror as it struck her these were taken by her own son. She glanced over the photographic record of her drunken night.

"What the bloody hell are these?" She demanded. John explained exactly what had happened in great detail. After this he continued;

"All I want you to do is be nice to me, because you know, I have these. So I'm not doing chores." Kate began ripping up the photos, at which point John told her he had them all on his computer, an on a disc hidden somewhere in case she took the computer away. Kate sat thinking for a while, her head in her hands in frustration and still nursing her hangover.

"Fine, don't do any chores today. We'll talk about this later." John simply grinned and ran back upstairs. He could not believe how easy that was, to gain power over his mother so quickly. He felt so proud of himself, negotiating his day off like this, and having some small power over his mother.

John decided it being such a nice day he would take in the sun in the garden. He walked through the kitchen on the way to the garden but Kate decided not to acknowledge him. John sat out in the garden on the lounger just in his boxers. He must have been out there for about half an hour and decided he was getting thirsty. He called out for him mom, who walked down the garden to greet him. Kate had now changed into jeans and a pink t-shirt which complimented her curves and bust very well.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can you get me a drink?" He asked.

"Get it yourself!" She said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Go on."

"No!" Kate stated.

"Mom," John said in a way to grab her attention, "I still have all those photos of you last night. I have hundreds." Kate listened intently, "I think you've been really mean to me the past year since Dad left, so now I think you should do a few things for me."

"Or what?" Kate didn't have to ask, she knew what.

"I'll send those photos out to everyone you know. Your office, your friends, even humiliate you to Dad. Show him what a whore you are now." John explained in the heat of the sun.

"John," Kate said, "Think about what you're saying. You're blackmailing your own Mom."

"I know. I just want you to listen to me from now on, and this is the way I can do it." Kate put her head in her hands and sniffed as she began to cry.

"It's ok," John continued, "So long as you do what I say no one you know will ever see those pictures. No one will ever know what a filthy whore you are" Kate thought for a while before replying with a very simple, "ok."

John was over the moon, he had potentially gotten out of chores and having to do anything ever again. His first request was that his mother go inside and get him a drink. Taking to her new role of maid straight away, she asked what he'd like and went straight inside to make it. John stretched out enjoying the heat and his new found power. Kate quickly returned with a glass of orange juice, placing it down beside him on the grass.

"Would you like anything else?" she asked, still teary eyed. John thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. He told his mother she would be the one to tidy his room. He told her to go and do it at that instant. Kate could do nothing to stop this yet, she could not think of anything while he was making demands like this. Tears fell from her eyes even more as she walked away She felt so used as she entered the complete mess of a room, dirty clothes and pieces of paper strewn all over the place. Still, she gritted her teeth and got on with it.