The Camera Never Lies

Story Info
Female photographer gets up close to Katie Holmes.
3.4k words
4.38
62.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice994
Alice994
23 Followers

"All right Jill, it's over to you now, I'll let you get on with it." my journalist colleague turned to me before he thanked Katie Holmes again and said he'd see me back at the hotel that evening. We'd traveled from the England to interview and photograph the Dawson's Creek starlet, and the trip had been well worth it.

I'd sat in on the interview and snapped a few casual shots, I liked Katie's genuine nature, I found her an easy model to work with. In my mind I'd taken a thousand pictures of her but none as perfect as the image my eyes now saw. I'd often fantasized about making love to the likes of Brittany, Katie or Jennifer Aniston, now here I was in the presence of one of them . But I was there for professional reasons. I needed to get some shots for my magazine.

"So, we've got an hour or so, what you got in mind?" asked Katie with that smile, those big eyes, tucking her hair behind her ears, that wonderfully excited look on her face. What I had in mind had to be banished for now, what I needed was some decent shots of the beauty.

"Well, you know, you must get so much of "wear this", "look this way, now that way", so can I ask, where would you like to do the photo shoot, what would you like to wear?" I was surprised that Katie said it was OK to dress her up, she was worried that I would get into shit from my magazine. But I told her not to worry, and hoped she'd be worth getting into shit for.

Katie called her agent on her cell phone, saying she and I were going off for a photo shoot, cancel whatever else she had on that day, make arrangement for that evening. "Come on, we'll take my car, down to the creek." We chatted on the way out into the countryside, I loved the way Katie seemed embarrassed as guys drove by and whistled at her, didn't she know how gorgeous she looked, how natural she appeared - that was what turned me on about her.

I allowed Katie to direct the photo shoot. I only made suggestions once she was in pose, but I really wanted to capture her, not what guys wanted to see of her in magazines. There were shots of her hanging her legs off the small pier, lying back, other shots of her standing by her car, hands clenched in her short skirt, or just lying in the lush grass.

The air turned heavy, the clouds gathered over head, and a few large drops of warm rain spotted down on us. Katie was excited, "I really want it to pour down, it has been so dry, so warm." Katie rushed to the end of the small pier she shouted our "Let it pour", flung her arms back and held her face to the sky. The rain came hard and fast. I got my photos and rushed back under the shelter of a tree.

Katie came rushing back and leaned against the tree "I needed that, don't you just love the rain?" I explained that the English rain wasn't quite so rare or exciting as this. The noise of the rain thundered against the large leaves of the tree, heavy drops splashed down on us. Katie smiled as I framed another shot, and took a few pictures. A few wet strands of hair streaked across Katie's forehead, I moved in to brush them back into place.

Katie took my hand as I took it from her forehead. She held it for just a second and kissed my wet fingers. "I really find this so exciting" she whispered and brushed her lips across my fingers again. She took my camera and laid it down then we stood looking at each others wet faces. Katie bent her head forward and kissed me gently, pulling my bottom lip with her lips. My heart almost exploded. "Katie Holmes is kissing me" I wanted to scream, my head filled with the words, my eyes filled with her image.

I placed my hands on her waist, Katie hung her arms over my shoulders and we kissed.... and kissed ....and kissed. I didn't know if I wanted to cry or laugh, I just couldn't get enough of this. Her soft sweet mouth on mine, my eyes closed, my mind seeing everything. Katie caressed the back of my neck and my hair, I squeezed her small waist, sighed and pushed my body further against hers. Katie's small tits pressed against mine, my tits as stiff as flints.

My lips tingled, my tongue licked Katie's mouth, ran along her teeth, our tongues pushed against each others, Katie moaned, I felt her part her legs a little, then a bare foot ran up and down the back of my leg. My hands began to gather her skirt up, inch by inch, never once did our kissing stop until I felt the hem of her skirt in my hands and my fingers brush against her soft silky panties. My own pussy quivered in the passion.

"Oh, yes, honey" Katie softly moaned in my ear, and she took one of my hands and forced me to touch her panties full on. I opened my eyes wide in delight. Katie's eyes told me she was so eager for beaver, and I wasn't going to let her down. I smiled at her, letting her know I so wanted to be at her mercy.

Katie's hands moved to my trousers, the zipper and button undone with ease and the trousers slid off my hips as the drops of rain slid down my cheeks. The stunning brunette dropped to her knees before me, I stroked Katie's long hair as she kissed the front of my panties and began to pull them down. I shivered in pleasure as I looked down upon this famous beauty eyeing up my fair snatch, I parted my legs as far as I could with my trousers at my ankles, pushed my pussy against Katie's face, held her head and shed a tear of heavenly delight as Katie began to pull my pussy apart.

I whimpered as Katie's lips touched my pussy, I almost collapsed on top of her, my legs shook, and my ass tightened as Katie's fingers pushed into me. I swore and swore, Katie cooed and hummed as she fingered me frantically, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, I panted, moaned, called out letting her know that she'd found my spot! Teasingly, keeping me hanging on, she swapped fingers for tongue and licked me out, grabbing my ass checks, pulling me into her mouth. Katie shuffled beneath me, slipped the fingers of one hand back into my pussy, tongued around my cunt with her mouth and with another hand she ran her fingers up and down the back of my leg, from my knee to my ass, back and forth. Lights flashed in my mind, my legs turned to jelly, I threw my head back and groaned in absolute pleasure. It was so loving, so erotic, but I could take no more of this, Katie had exhausted me, and I so wanted to taste her.

As my panting grew slower and heavier Katie understood she had done all she needed . I helped her to her feet, our wet faces kissed again, my face wet from the warm rain, her face from my warm sex. I put a hand up her skirt and felt her damp panties. I began to rub on her through her panties. Katie allowed me to do this for a while, she held my shoulders, locked her tongue around mine and thrust her cunt against my fingers.

Katie was in control, and Katie wanted to be on the ground. She slid down, taking me with her. At first we just knelt by the tree, kissing again, but Katie broke off the kiss, and lay back, she smiled at me as she lay right down, head to the sky, one hand went to her own chest, the other went to her mouth, Katie's knees in the air.

I pushed her skirt down to her waist as she pleasured herself. As I began to pull off those soft cream silk panties Katie raised her ass off the ground to help me. As I caught sight of Katie Holmes' dark young pussy for the first time it was like seeing the dawning of the most perfect day. For a second I thought I'd wet myself in excitement. I teased myself by very slowly pulling the panties right off, right over her ankles. I held them in my hand as I put my arms around her thin tanned legs and tasted her.

Katie was as sweet tasting as she was cute, I shivered and felt a rush of cold air breeze across my exposed ass as I rocked back and forth eating pussy, squeezing her panties in my hand. Katie wriggled, moaned, but continued to squeeze her own tits through her tight blouse, continued to suck on her fingers. My fingers pulled her pussy wide apart, my heart sank as I studied her hole, I couldn't believe I was here, fucking with this gorgeous creature. I finger fucked Katie deep and hard, watching her whole body move as two fingers disappeared up her time and time again. Katie's legs wrapped around me, holding me in place, I went back to eating her out. She was soaking wet.

I slipped a hand under my own body and fingered my own pussy with Katie's' panties as I tongued, licked, kissed, fingered and fondled Katie. She was lying there almost singing in pleasure as I brought her to her climax. Her hand moved from her chest and played with my hair before I crawled up her body and lay on top of her. Our wet pussies pressed together, our lips closed around each other and I caressed Katie's neck as she circled the small of my back.

The noise of the rain against the foliage died down as the sound of my heart beat quietened in my head. I hung over Katie, panting, letting her know that she was great, before we hugged each other as we burst out laughing. Sitting up, straddling Katie I leaned over to pick up my camera, I snapped a shot of Katie, wanting to capture the moment forever.

Again we laughed when Katie asked for her panties, I was so embarrassed to hand them over, wet from my pussy. Just watching her lying on the ground, pulling her panties on, was very erotic, it was all I could do not to point the camera up her skirt.

As the rain gave way to the sunshine we walked back to Katie's car, right away she checked her messages on her cell phone, "Damn, sorry honey, I've got to get back for a TV interview, some other guys from England, can't let them go without a few words I guess. I could call round to your hotel later on, only if you want." I beamed, of course I wanted, I told her that, "Great, perhaps then we won't get quite so wet when we get wet." The way she hung on the "t" of wet the second time gave me the chills. Katie Holmes was hot for me, like I was volcanic for her.

Katie drove me to my hotel, I gave her my room number, she gave me her cell phone number, and she said she'd come back at about 10pm. 6 hours to kill. The hours were killed with a good fingering of myself as I re-ran the afternoon over and over in my mind, before I joined my colleague for a drink and a meal. I had to make my excuses as the evening wore on, thankfully my colleague was happy to stay out, trying out the bars in town, leaving Katie to slip back to the hotel without at least one journalist noticing.

The minutes dragged, 9:45 flashed on the TV, then in what seemed like an hour 9:57 flashed, I couldn't settle, would she come, would she call? I checked myself in the bathroom time and time again. Finally I called room service for a bottle of wine. Hell, if Katie came we'd drink it, if she didn't I'd need it. 10:22 a knock at the door, my heart jumped then sank "Room Service" came the cry. I waited by the door with the 2 dollar bills in my hand to tip the young guy on his departure, as I thanked him and began to close the door I heard the "ding" of the elevator announcing its arrival on my floor. I poked my head out from my room and watched as Katie Holmes stepped from the elevator, look around for room numbers before catching sight of me and smiling broadly.

There was a momentarily silence as I closed the door and eyed Katie up and down from behind. I asked her how her other interview went and instantly we relaxed with each other again. Katie noted the wine in the ice bucket, I poured and she told me of the remainder of her day. We lay on the bed sipping the chilled wine, chilling out together.

The first glass of wine finished, Katie sat up a little, she began to stroke one of my legs, she looked shyly at me, although I knew she was not shy about this. I placed my glass aside and placed a hand on the back of Katie's neck, eased her towards me, and with Katie hanging over me we kissed. It was wild, passionate, intense. Katie pushed my cardigan from my shoulders, my hands grabbed at her waist and perfect little ass in her dress, I lay flat out with my head on the pillows, Katie's twisted body lay across me.

I panted as our embrace broke. Katie's lipstick was all over her face, the lips of my mouth tingled, the lips of my pussy were on fire. Katie pulled my cardigan right off me, she hung over me and kissed my neck, my ear, my shoulder. "I want to see you naked!" she enthused. I needed to hear no more. Katie straddled me and began to pull my top up, I helped her pull it off over my head and straight away took my bra off. Katie groaned and looked like she was about to cry as she fixed her eyes on my tits. I lay back at her mercy again. I watched as she tucked her long dark hair behind her ears and bent her head to my chest. She began to tongue one of my nipples, circling, circling, circling and sucking, I tossed my head from side to side, sucked on my own fingers as Katie squeezed, sucked and tongued on me. Fuck! it was heavenly.

Having her fill of my chest, Katie kissed and stoked her way down to my skirt. The elasticised band made it easy for her to pull down, and I willingly held my legs out for her to take it right off. Finally she pulled my panties off, sat between my parted legs and pulled her own dress off. I looked down over my hot body to view Katie Holmes sitting between my legs wearing only a dark blue figure hugging teddy.

Inviting Katie on, as if she needed any encouragement, I pulled my legs up the bed, my feet flat on the bed, knees in the air, I put one hand to my pussy and stretched my other out to my new lover. Katie knelt over me, again checked her hair behind her ears, licked her lips and began to eat upon my pussy. My legs wrapped around her ass, I thrust my pussy upon her mouth, Katie's muffled panting and moaning turned me on so much, I was in floods, I bucked wildly, Katie rubbed her mouth hard against me, her tongue flicked from side to side, in and out, deeper and deeper building me up into an almighty climax, I rubbed myself as Kate ate me out.

I shivered and held Katie close to me as I came, I pulled her up to me told her how great she made me feel. Katie continued to fondle me lovingly, my arms, my waist, my stomach. I leaned over and refilled her glass and mine.

Katie went quiet on me, she wouldn't say what was wrong, she turned her back on me, drew her legs up to her body, turned her head over her shoulder looking back at me and pleaded, "Just hold me, please." I had no problem with this, I cuddled my body against her back, and wrapped Katie in my arms, she kissed one of my hands and grabbed it closer to her. Slowly I pawed at the girl, loving the feel of her firm body in her tight silky underwear, as Katie began to respond to this with little moans and little wriggles, I slipped a hand to her pussy, she gasped, brushed her face across the pillow and cried soft sounds of encouragement.

My fingers circled Katie's snatch, I'd run my fingers round and round over her, then make long deliberate rubs right down her crack, I kissed the back of her neck, sighed, took in her smell and remembered how she tasted in the afternoon rain. I fumbled for the popper fastener on her teddy and I released her pussy from the soft material. Once again I began to finger fuck Katie, again she moaned, she began to finger herself too, she buried her head in the pillow and moaned lowly, her ass pushed against my pussy.

Remembering what it had done to a previous lover of mine I placed my other hand on Katie's ass and ran my fingers across her cheeks, getting closer and closer to her tight little anus. My fingers tickled around her anus, she quivered and whimpered just a little as with just one finger I stretched her hole, circling my finger on her tight rim , then slowly pushing my finger up her.

Katie yelped, but she didn't stop fingering her cunt, and nor did I. With one finger deep in her wet hot pussy, another finger fumbled its way up her ass, I bent it and began to explore her from both sides. Katie called out, swearing, cursing, but she rocked back and forth, wanting to feel fingers fucking her from both sides. Then she panted "Another, another", she wanted another finger in her ass. She rolled over on to her front, I pulled my hand from her pussy and used it to pull her ass cheeks apart. Mmmm, the view of my finger up her ass was almost too much, I bit my lip, wriggled on my body against the bed, and forced another finger up Katie's back passage. I began to tongue her ass crack all around her hole. I was in heaven now, and I had a feeling I was taking Katie Holmes with me.

Shattered, we rested for a while, I stripped Katie off and we cuddled together under the covers for some time. But Katie was so hot, I couldn't keep my hands off her and soon we'd worked each other back up. Katie took me again, but this time she used an ice-cube on my pussy, it bobbed in and out of her mouth as she sucked me out. Katie got me to use another ice-cube on her ass, before we finally showered together making love one last time.

Katie's parting shot came as she got dressed again, she handed me the blue teddy she'd been wearing and the panties she'd worn earlier in the day. I promised I'd send her copies of the photos from our shoot. We held each other as we waited for reception to tell us her taxi cab had arrived, we kissed one final time and I wiped the tears from my eyes as Katie Holmes closed the door behind her.

(This story is complete fiction. It should not be taken to infer Katie Holmes' sexuality. It is not meant to offend Katie Holmes or anyone associated with her, and the writer apologizes if it does.)

Alice994
Alice994
23 Followers