The Camp - Carol

Story Info
Carol explores The Camp.
11.3k words
4.76
43.6k
39

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol looked at herself in the full-length mirror that hung inside her closet door. She had just stepped out of the shower and dried off. She examined each breast and thought that they were still in good shape. She didn't think there was any real noticeable droop to them. Her hands moved across her abdomen and then down to her hairless crotch.

It had been awhile since she has a steady partner in her life. Her last relationship ended when she realized that there would never be enough room in his life for her. She felt like she was more or less something to satisfy his sexual needs. Sure, she thought to herself, it was great in bed and he gave her some incredible orgasms. But that wasn't enough. In fact, it was for him that she shaved her pussy for.

It had been six months since she left him in her rear-view mirror. Her toys were nice and the woman who waxed every so often made sure that all of the hair was gone with her tongue, but they were not a replacement for a nice, warm, hard penis attached to a man.

*

Nancy arrived at the office mid-morning. The place was already bustling as she made her way to her office in the back.

"Morning, Carol," she said as she passed by her friend. She actually considered Carol more of a partner than just an employee. They had socialized together now and then, but Nancy relied on Carol's opinion and ideas heavily.

"Hi, Nancy," Carol replied looking up and seeing that her boss probably didn't sleep well again last night. She knew the morning routine, Nancy would take her briefcase, set it on the desk, take out the work she had taken home the night previous, go to the break room and fill the giant mug with black coffee and then head back to her office.

Carol gave her a few extra minutes for Nancy to settle in before she grabbed a few sheets of paper that were stapled together. She dropped them on the desk in front of Nancy and sat down.

"There it is, the last two," Carol said with a note of joy in her voice.

Nancy grabbed the sheets put on a pair of reading glasses and glanced at them. Setting her glasses on the desk she looked up with a smile, "That's it? That's all of them?"

Carol beamed, "Yep, that's all of them."

Nancy sat back, picked up the glasses and stuck the ear piece in her mouth. She glanced at the papers on the desk again and then back to Carol, "Damn. That didn't take any time at all. I figured it would take four to six months to get those units rented out."

Nancy had bought several townhomes from a man she knew for some time, Gerry. She had figured they would be a good investment and that the rent would provide a tidy little profit. There was also a thousand acre piece a property that she bought from him also. But she tried not to think of that one too much.

Carol didn't say anything as she watched Nancy, who was obviously thinking about something, said something first.

"You know," Nancy started, taking the glasses out of her mouth and using them to point at the papers on her desk, "I was doing some research over the weekend. And I'm thinking that maybe we buy some more property like this."

"What else did you do?"

"Huh?"

"What else did you do?"

"What do you mean, what else did I do?" replied Nancy with a confused look on her face.

"Just what I said, what else did you do last night?" Carol repeated yet again, confident that her friend didn't do much of anything, like getting out of the house and doing something.

Nancy looked confused for a moment, "Well, nothing really. Made some dinner, watched the news. "And," she continued, pointing at the leases on the desk, "did some research. Why?"

"Just curious," Carol replied. She knew that since Nancy's husband died that she doesn't gets out much anymore. It was difficult just to get her to go out for a drink after work. She also knew that it wasn't healthy.

"Anyways," Carol started, "you said you did some research."

A smile returned to Nancy's face, "Yes. I was thinking that maybe we should invest in more rental property."

Carol sat down, "Okay, what are you thinking?"

*

It was almost noon and Nancy was so heavily absorbed in researching building costs, land costs and related information that she never heard Carol step into her office.

"Hey," Carol said and waited until Nancy turned to look at her, "why don't you take a break and the two of us will go down to the Osaka Grill and feast on some sushi?"

Nancy sat up and took her ready glasses off and then rubbed the bridge of her nose. "That sounds like a great idea."

The two girls stepped out of Nancy's office and headed towards the front when Carol stopped and looked at one of her co-workers, "Hey, Al, want to join Nancy and I for some sushi?"

Al turned his nose up in disgust, "Sushi, hell no, I'll pass." He nodded over to another co-worker, "John and I are heading down to the Burger Bar and feast on some beef. And you know the best part?" Al asked with a smile.

Carol shook her head, "No, what?"

"They cook it," Al retorted with a heavy emphasis on the work 'cook'.

Carol and Nancy laughed and Carol replied, "You don't know what you're missing."

"I'll take my chances," came the last word as the girls made their way out of the office.

It was just a couple of blocks to the restaurant and the conversation was light. When they were seated and had their savory dishes of raw delicacies in front of from, Carol asked, "So what about your other property? How's it doing?"

Nancy looked around as if someone might overhear their conversation, "It's doing fine."

"Been out there yet."

Nancy paused eating and looked at Carol, "No, of course not."

Carol just smiled, "You're going to have to sometime, you know."

"Says who? Troy is doing perfectly fine managing the place."

Silence ensued for a moment while they ate before Nancy added, "Besides, there's a lot of people who own property that they've never seen."

"Uh huh," Carol said as put another piece of sashimi in her mouth.

They ate in silence a little more. Nancy was thinking about the property and how she ever let Gerry talk her into it. But deep inside, she knew. She couldn't think of too many people who could have afforded the cost it took to buy the land. And the ones she knew wouldn't have given a damn about its intrinsic value. They could only see it as yet another piece of ground to subdivide and build houses that all look alike and are shoehorned in together, making tons of cash. Nancy saw the land for its beauty and wanted to see it preserved. Even if it had naked people on it.

Carol smiled inwardly as she thought about the same piece of land, wondering what it would be like to be able to be outside, free of clothes, the sun shining on places that never see sun. She thought about what Troy might look like naked as well. Yeah, she was not anywhere near his age, but she still admired that way he carried himself when he was in the office. There were guys who preened themselves and thought they were GQ cover material. They dressed nicely but that was as far as her thoughts took her.

"So," Carol started, "what does Troy have to say."

Nancy finished swallowing a piece of fish and dabbed her mouth with a napkin. "Well, he was in the office yesterday to give me an update and it seems like it's really going well. Gerry kept the place in good shape but Troy has found some things that have needed work and he has taken the initiative to get them taken care of."

"I thought I saw him. I tried to catch up to him but he was gone before I could break free."

"Yeah, he came in to talk about some things." Nancy looked off for a moment with a little bit of a frown, "he seemed pretty anxious to leave. Something about needing to get back."

Carol smiled to herself. She could see where if she lived in such a place, she would be in a hurry to return too.

"Any way, I've gotten some letters from the guests, if you will, that have said that they really like him and that he has been doing some great things out there. In fact," Nancy sighed a little, "it seems that the number of guests has gone up in the last couple of weeks."

More silence ensued. Carol changed the subject, "So, how's Vanessa?"

Vanessa Gibbons is Nancy's 21-year-old daughter. It had been a year since she was in town. "She wants to move back home."

"Why?" Carol asked.

"She's doing great," Nancy answered seemingly glad that the subject of conversation changed. "It seems that her roommate is getting married and is moving out. Their lease is up and she'd rather come stay at home for the last year of school than try and find another place to live."

Carol knew that she missed her daughter especially after losing her husband. She hoped that maybe Vanessa's coming home would help her to get out and enjoy life a little more. "That's good news, Nancy."

Nancy turned to face her friend, "Yeah, it is. I'm glad she's coming home."

"When is this going to happen?"

"Next Wednesday. So, I'll spend the weekend getting the place ready for her. I can't wait."

They paid their bill and were strolling back towards the office when Carol asked, "If you have no objection, I'm going to take the afternoon off."

"Of course not, Carol. You know that. Going to do anything special?"

Carol was pretty sure where she was going to go, but it wasn't something she was going to tell Nancy. "Nah, just some things I want to do without the weekend crowds."

*

Carol went home, showered, and changed. Now she was pulling up to the gate. With a deep breath, she pressed the button and waited.

"How can I help, hey Carol, is that you?" came a familiar voice over the speaker.

"Hi Troy," replied Carol knowing the voice on the other end.

"I never expected to see you here."

"Well, I am." She waited for a few seconds, "you going to let me in?" she said with a laugh.

"Oh, gee, sorry. Come on in."

Carol laughed as the gate opened and she drove through. She could feel butterflies in her stomach as she drove through and made her way in. She gasped a little when she saw Troy sitting in a ATV looking vehicle obviously naked as can be.

She parked and got out. "Hi there, Troy. Been a while."

Troy laughed, "Yeah, a little different than the last time."

"A little," Carol said a little nervous.

Troy cocked his head, "you do know what the usual form of dress is here, don't you?"

"Kind of what you're wearing," Carol stated.

"Pretty much. Are you sure you want to be here?" Troy asked, giving Nancy's friend one last chance to back out.

Carol put her hands on her hips, "I know fully well and I've known about this place before you did."

Troy smiled, "Okay, I just wanted to be sure," he replied.

Carol took a breath in and held it as Troy stepped out of the Gator and started walking towards her. She tried not to stare or make it obvious where she was looking, but she couldn't help herself.

Troy smiled as he knew full well where she was probably looking and the different emotions she was going through. He did the same thing his first time here.

"Relax, Carol, it's okay."

Carol could only nod.

"One of the first things that Gerry and Betty told me when I first started here is that it's okay to look. It's expected here."

Carol's eyes went right back to down his chest and stopped at his penis. She smiled as she looked back up at his face, half expecting him to be upset. But he was smiling.

Troy walked up a little closer, "So, what brings you out here, Carol?"

"Well," she started, "I thought I'd just see, you know, what it's like. I don't know," Carol replied very self-consciously.

Troy smiled and pointed towards the house, "Why don't you come on inside."

"Okay."

Carol felt that it was a little weird walking next to a naked man like she was. The pair stopped as the heard someone off to the side calling out Troy's name.

"Hey there, Mrs. Jamison, Mr. Jamison," Troy greeted the middle-aged couple.

Carol looked at the woman who had obviously been doing this for some time given there was not a tan line to be seen. She noted that there was hair on the top of her pussy but it appeared that she shaved her lips as they were clearly exposed. She looked at her breasts and thought that the nipples were a bit bigger than hers. She then caught a quick glance at her husband and thought that his cock wasn't totally soft but very appealing.

"Troy, how many times have we told you it's Joyce and Frank," said the woman.

Troy raised his hands in surrender, "I know, I know. Just call it a habit." He lowered his hands, "So what can I do for you?"

"Well, Frank and I have a friend of ours from out of town that we'd like to bring out tomorrow and we just wanted to let you know."

"Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it," Troy replied.

Carol watched in amazement as the woman stepped closer to Troy and rubbed his cock. She could hear her say to him, "I think you'll like her. I'd love for the two of you to get acquainted and take care of her like you do me."

Carol's eyes grew larger as she watched Troy's cock begin to harden as Joyce continued to rub it. She didn't any more of the exchange between Troy and the couple. She didn't move until she felt Troy nudge her arm, "Come on, let's go inside."

Once they were inside the house Troy looked at her and said, "As I said, people here like to look."

"And touch apparently," Carol replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well, you won't find anyone under 18 here and people here have a tendency to be a little free with their, uh, displays of affection," Troy said.

Carol smirked, "Is that what they call it".

Troy said, "I'm sorry if that bothered you," watching Carols' reaction. "You still want to stay?"

Carol smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah. I'm curious now what other PDA's happen here."

Troy led her upstairs and to one of the guest rooms, "here you can change, so to speak, in here. I've got some sandals downstairs you can were if you want." Troy made his way to the door and turned, "Just come down whenever you're ready." He closed the door and smiled as he realized that was just what Betty did when he first got here.

Carol, however, wasn't as hesitant as Troy was. She removed her clothes and laid them on the bed. She stepped into the attached bathroom and took one last look at herself. She also grabbed a small piece of toilet paper as she had grown wet after seeing the interaction between Troy and Joyce. She didn't need anyone to know that she was aroused.

With one last deep breath she stepped up to the door, opened it, and made her way downstairs. The butterflies were still in her stomach but at the same time she was embarking on something that she has wanted to try for some time now.

"Well," Troy asked when she reached the bottom step.

Carol smiled and slapped the sides of her hips with her hands, "So far, so good." She watched as Troy's eyes began to wander. She felt a certain excitement inside that a man was taking in her naked form. The excitement grew as Troy's eyes went lower and the smile on his face broadened.

Troy finally took his eyes off her charms. He had always thought that Carol was a beautiful woman at work and he certainly appreciated how she looked without clothes. Try as he might, his cock also started showing its appreciation as well.

A hardon is not what he wanted now, although he hoped that perhaps it would come in handy with her later on. Troy turned and headed for the front door, hoping to get his penis to soften as well as to hide it from her view. But it didn't escape Carol's attention and she could feel herself moisten a little.

Troy looked over his shoulder, "Let me give you the Grand Tour. Shall we?" as he opened the door and gestured.

"I'm looking forward to it."

Carol stepped outside and when she felt the sunlight hit her body, some of the parts having never been exposed to the sun, "Oh my, this feels so good." She closed her eyes as she could feel the sun soak into her skin, the light breeze brushing her as if someone was caressing her with a feather.

She opened her eyes to see Troy grinning back, "Does feel nice, doesn't it?"

"My god, yes."

"Come on. Let me show the place," he said.

They walked to a building that had a covered area with several tables surrounded by chairs under it. "This," Troy started to explain, "for lack of better term is the 'clubhouse'," he said, making air quotes with his fingers.

A few of the tables were occupied. Carol looked and if it weren't for the fact that everyone was naked, she could easily mistake this for a sidewalk gathering of friends sharing coffee together. She observed that there was a couple that was probably in their 60's along with another older gentleman. Another couple that were more middle-aged sitting with a pair that looked young enough to be their children. Whether they were or not, she couldn't tell.

"Hey, Troy," said the single older man, "care to introduce us to this good looking young lady?"

"Charlie, this is Carol Rasmussen. Carol these are Diane and Larry Baker. The ornery one is Charlie Workman."

Carol nodded her head and unconsciously grabbed Troy's arm, feeling very exposed, "Nice to meet all of you."

Charlie grinned and gave Troy a thumbs up, "Nice catch there, Troy."

Troy smirked, "Well, Carol and I, well we work together. She came out here to see the grounds."

"Shit, I wish I had co-workers that looked as nice as you do, Carol," remarked Charlie.

Diane smacked Charlie across the arm, "You'd better not let Doris hear you."

"Why?" Charlie asked and then broke into a wide grin, "Oh yeah, well there was at least one."

Troy shook his head and turned his attention to the other party there, "And these are Laura and Karl Miller. Their son Mike and his wife, Susan."

The four raised their hands and waved, Karl adding, "Welcome to The Camp."

Carol started to relax, beginning to feel that this was like any other social introduction and the lack of clothes didn't make it any different, "Thanks, it really is a wonderful place."

Troy lightly touched Carol's back, "Shall we head inside?"

Carol felt what felt like an electric jolt as Troy's fingers made contact with her skin. She suddenly wished they'd drop a little lower. She looked at Troy, smiled and nodded.

They entered the building where Troy showed her a kitchen area, "People can use the stoves, fridge, whatever as long as they clean up after themselves. And they're really good about it too. I haven't even had to worry about running the dishwasher."

Carol was truly surprised, "A different class of people then."

"They really are."

They continued on to another portion of the building, "Here are lockers and showers for people to use. The lockers are used by folks who come here just for the day," Troy pointed out. He pointed to the lockers and added, "I'd like to find a different way to secure them so the guests didn't have to have a key strapped around the wrist."

Carol furrowed her brows just a little, which Troy saw and added, "It's not like they have any pockets or anything to put the key in."

Carol burst out laughing, "No, I guess they don't." She looked around and said, "You don't have a men's and women's area?"

Troy shook his head, "No, when you're naked, what does it matter?"

Carol nodded in understanding.

Troy led her back outside, "Come on, we'll get in the Gator and I'll show you the rest of the grounds."

The pair was silent as they walked to the ATV that Carol saw him pull up in. She watched as he straightened out the towel he was apparently sitting on. She looked on as he pulled one out of a box and laid one on the seat for her.

"One of the habits you'll quickly get into is to always lay a towel down before you sit," Troy explained.

"Really," Carol said, unaware of this before. "What if there are no towels available?"