The Camp - Nancy

Story Info
Nancy finally steps out of her comfort zone, and...
8.8k words
4.73
33.9k
29

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa pulled into the driveway and stepped out. She took a deep breath, wondering what kind of conversation she might end up having with her mother. She entered the house and closed the front door behind her, "Mom, I'm home," she called out.

"I'm in the kitchen," came the reply.

Vanessa stepped into the kitchen and watched as her mom turned around and faced her, "Mom, you're naked," she cried out. She looked at her mother's figure from head to toe and back again. She ended looking at her mom's face with a smile.

"Well, it was your idea," Nancy replied.

Vanessa smiled, "you really did it. I proud of you mom."

Nancy watched as her daughter quickly removed her clothes, folded them, and set them on the chair next to her. She still had butterflies in her stomach but they were beginning to lessen.

"There, now you're not the only one naked," Vanessa said. "You're beautiful, mom. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Thank you," Nancy said very quietly.

"Though, I think you could probably use a little bit of a trim," Vanessa said as she ran her fingers through her own pubic hair. "Let me know if you need some help," she offered.

Nancy looked down and looked at the wildness of her bush and looked at Vanessa's. She agreed that it could use a little work. She remembered a time when her husband took on the responsibility of keeping it neat. It usually led to an oral inspection followed by a session in bed.

"So, mom, how does it feel?" Vanessa asked anxiously.

"It feels kind of nice, actually. It's been a long time."

"You've done this before?"

"Well, not in public, but your father and I would often stay nude on weekends when we weren't planning on going anywhere." She looked at her daughter who had a questioning look on her face. "This was before you were born and I was a lot younger looking."

"Oh, mom," Vanessa said as she stepped up to her mother and hugged her.

Nancy was hesitant at first, her skin making contact with another woman's skin, but quickly embraced her daughter and smiled.

*

"So," Nancy said, poking at the lettuce in front of her then looking up at Carol, "I didn't put anything on until this morning to come to work."

Carol raised her eyebrows, "and?"

Nancy looked at her, "and what?"

"Did you like it?"

With a shy look on her face, Nancy looked at Carol, "it was okay," she said in a semi-positive tone of voice.

Carol beamed, she was proud of her friend for stretching her comfort zone, "it feels nice, doesn't it?"

Nancy nodded her head, "it was just me at first and it took a while but it felt natural after a while. And then Vanessa called and said she was on her way home."

"Obviously you stayed naked," Carol observed.

"I wasn't going to. When I hung up I went to the bedroom to start getting dressed. I put on some panties and opened the closet door and saw myself in the mirror. All of a sudden, the panties felt, I don't know, confining. So," Nancy said with a wave of her fork, "I took 'em off and went back to the kitchen."

Carol put her hand on top of Nancy's, "good for you, I'm proud of you."

"Needless to say, it wasn't quite what Vanessa expected."

"I'm sure. But I'm guessing she was very happy," Carol said.

"Well, she stripped right there in front of me and gave me a hug," Nancy said with a hint of a smile and looking at Carol over the top of her reading glasses.

"Aww, that's sweet," Carol said.

"It was strange at first."

"What's that?" Carol asked.

"Well, I've Vanessa and I have hugged before, but this time," Nancy said and left the thought unfinished.

"You were both naked and your tits were rubbing up against her," Carol finished for her.

"Carol!" Nancy tried to rebuke Carol, but couldn't. There was no way that she was going to admit to Carol that her nipples stiffened with the hug.

"Well, now the next step is to get you to see the wonderful piece of land you own," Carol stated as a command versus a suggestion.

Nancy looked and started to slowly shake her head. Carol just smiled.

*

Nancy, Carol and Troy were sitting around the conference in the real estate office. Troy had arranged a number of photos of the cabins in front of Nancy.

"So," Nancy said as she put her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her hand, "you really think it's worth redoing the interiors?"

"Well, as I said," Troy started to answer as he shuffled the pictures, "as you can see from these pictures," pointing to one group, "versus these pictures," pointing to another group, "not all of the cabins would need the same work."

Nancy looked at the pictures, picking up some of them and looking at them closely. Troy and Carol watched as Nancy compared pictures from the interiors of two of the cabins.

"I see what you're saying," Nancy said nodding her head, still looking at the pictures. She showed one to Troy, "this looks like it came from the 70's."

Troy laughed, "yeah, Avocado kinda went out of style a coupla years back."

"I wonder why Gerry didn't do anything about them."

"Well, I asked him and he said no one really complained and he didn't have the resources even if they did."

Nancy looked a Troy with a little bit of a frown, "why, I wonder didn't he tell me?" she asked rhetorically.

Troy looked at Nancy, shrugged his shoulders to say he didn't know either.

"What about the bedrooms and baths?" Nancy asked as she shuffled through the photos, "I don't see any photos of those."

Troy's face brightened up, "well, I figured that I'd start with this to see if there was interest. I was going to look at that as perhaps the next phase."

Nancy looked at Troy with a grimace in one corner of her mouth as if to say 'really?'

"I know, I know," Troy said, smiling and raising his hands, "I've worked for you long enough. I should have taken pictures of everything and brought them in."

He started to gather the pictures together and looked at Nancy, "I'll get some pictures taken and bring them in a couple of days."

Nancy looked at Carol. Carol looked back suddenly wondering what was going through her friend's mind.

Nancy looked back at Troy, "that's okay. I'll come out and see for myself."

Silence enveloped the room. Carols eyes went wide as she looked at Nancy, a smile beginning to form. Troy's eyes went wide as well, first looking at Carol and then back to Nancy.

Nancy looked at Troy as he stammered a little, "um, uh, okay, sure. I, uh, I mean, well, yeah. I can show you, um, uh, what they look like.

Nancy put her hands on the table, looked at Carol and then Troy, "good then, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

Troy finished gathering the pictures and stood up as well while Carol remained riveted to her chair, "tomorrow afternoon, then."

Troy looked at the two women again before, "tomorrow," and left the conference room.

Nancy sat down and blew out. She looked at Carol, "what the hell have I just done?" she said to no in particular.

*

"Mom," Vanessa said as the two stood near the front door, "I'm so proud of you. You're going to be fine."

"I don't know, maybe I shouldn't," Nancy said, feeling the butterflies already in her gut.

"I wish I could go with you."

"You have classes today. You can't be skipping those," she looked at her daughter and smiled.

Vanessa looked at her mother with a serious look on her face, "If, for whatever reason, you decide you never want to go back, I promise that neither Carol or I will bug you anymore." She smiled and rubbed her mother's arms, "but I have a feeling that you're going to love it and wonder why you didn't try this sooner. Soon you'll be like Carol and me and dread the thought of putting clothes back on."

"I don't know about that," Nancy replied. She couldn't see herself being that way.

Vanessa leaned in and kissed her mom on the cheek, "when is Carol getting here?"

"An hour or so."

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, kiddo," Nancy said, trying to be more positive.

Nancy spent time cleaning the kitchen and picking up things, putting them away. She then went to her bedroom and changed clothes. She looked at herself one last time in the mirror, 'oh what do you think you're doing,' she thought to herself. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, with one more deep breath, she closed the closet door and went to answer the door.

She looked through the peephole and saw Carol on the other side, smiling. She opened the door and saw Carol with a smile on her face, "hello Nancy, you look wonderful. I like the shorts."

"Thanks, come on in."

"You ready?" Carol asked.

"I suppose," Nancy said not so convincingly.

Carol put her hands on her friend's arms, "listen, we'll leave whenever you want to. If you never want to go back, nobody is going to make fun of you or pressure you," Carol said and then smiled, rubbing her arms, "but I think you're not going to want to leave."

Nancy smiled, "that's pretty much what Vanessa said earlier this morning."

Carol nodded her head towards the front door, "come on."

Carol steered the conversation towards work and other happenings in the office and around town. Before Nancy knew it, they were pulling up to the gate. She watched as Carol slid the card through the reader and then punched some buttons for her pin. She turned as the gate opened and remained silent as they entered the grounds. The further they went, the more Nancy saw just how beautiful the place was. The pictures didn't do the place justice.

They rounded one last bend and the house came into view. Nancy looked at it and exclaimed, "oh lord, that house is gorgeous. I love the wrap-around porch."

Nancy looked around, "I can see why you said this place is beautiful," as she continued to scan the grounds. She was grateful that there wasn't anyone around at the moment.

"Come on inside. We'll get changed and I'll show you some more of what you bought."

Nancy turned and followed Carol, the butterflies churning. She stepped inside and continued to follow Carol to the guest bedroom. She didn't look at the interior in any great detail, her mind was focused elsewhere.

Carol entered the guest room and said, "we can leave our clothes in here." She turned and looked at Nancy, "you ready?"

Nancy smiled a little and nodded her head, "I'm just a little scared."

"I understand, I was too the first time. You'll be okay," Carol tried to comfort her friend. "I'll go into the other room and you come out when you're ready."

"No, stay," Nancy quickly countered.

Carol smiled and didn't say a word as she started undressing. Nancy watched as Carol's body came into view. She started to unbutton her own top, removing it and setting it aside. She reached around and unclasped her bra and held it in place as she watched her friend slide her panties down her legs. She finally let the bra fall when Carol stood up and smiled at her, totally nude. She unsnapped the shorts she was wearing and let them fall to the floor.

"Just one more piece," Carol softly said with an encouraging smile.

"Yeah," Nancy sighed as she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties. The butterflies in her stomach tripled as she slid them down her legs, letting gravity finish the rest.

"Breath, Nanc," Carol encouraged her. She stepped forward close enough to put her hand on Nancy's shoulder, "you are gorgeous and you have nothing to be ashamed of." Taking Nancy's hand in hers, "come on, let's go outside."

Nancy let her friend lead her out the door, down the stairs and to the front screen door. Carol smiled as she watched Nancy try and see if anyone was outside. Carol pushed the door opened and slowly led Nancy outside. She let her adjust to being out of doors for the first time in the nude. The butterflies were still in her stomach but seemed to have lessened.

"Doing okay?" Carol asked as she wanted to prod Nancy along but not force her at the same time.

Nancy nodded her head, "umm mm," she replied without opening her mouth.

Carol started towards the stairs, still holding Nancy's hand. She was glad that Nancy followed and didn't pull back. Soon they were at the bottom of the stairs and in the sun. Nancy looked up at the sun and let go of Carols hand. She rubbed her hand over her torso where the sun was warming her skin. There was a very slight breeze and she felt it run across her skin like a feather.

Nancy looked at Carol with a smile starting to form, "the sun feels good."

Carol grew a big smile, nodded and said, "yeah, it does."

They both turned at the sound of an approaching engine. Troy pulled up in the Gator and stepped out. Nancy looked at him, feeling very self-conscious. She couldn't help but look at his mid-section.

"Oh, my," Nancy said in a whisper. Carol looked at her a gave a slight smile.

As Troy approached, Nancy focused her eyes on his face. She could see that his eyes, however, were focused a little lower at first. She could also see the corners of his mouth turn up, the beginning of a smile.

"Uh, well hello, Troy," Nancy said, trying to sound confident, more confident than she felt at the moment.

"Nancy, Carol," Troy said as he stepped closer and stopped. "I was surprised when you said you were going to come out and see the cabins for yourself. I'm glad you did."

"Well, I just figured that since I'm going to be spending all this money, I need to see just what I'm spending it on."

The fact that she could have remained clothed was not lost on either Carol or Troy, or that she could have simply had Troy take more pictures. But neither of them were going to say anything as they were both glad that Nancy made the effort. They both knew it must have taken a lot for Nancy to stand there totally exposed.

Troy turned slightly, smiling, pointed to where the cabins were, "right this way ladies."

Nancy stole a quick glance at his penis and noticed that it wasn't as soft as it was when she first saw him. She could feel a small but empty pit in her stomach. It had been a very long time since she had sex and suddenly realized just how much missed it. The toys helped but they were no substitute for the real thing.

They walked slowly towards the cabins as Troy pointed out some of the features and landscaping. They came across the small stage with the benches in a semi-circle.

"What's this?" Nancy stopped and asked.

Troy led them towards the little amphitheater, "well, on many Saturday evenings, there's some kind of entertainment put on by the members themselves."

"Like what?" Nancy asked as she walked amongst the benches.

"Well, the first time Carol was here, for instance," he started to answer, looking at Carol and smiling, "a string quartet played."

Carol added, "and they were quite good."

Nancy looked around and nodded her head, "nice."

Troy added, "we've had a couple who tried some stand up comedy and it wasn't too bad."

Carol and Troy looked at each other. Neither was ready to tell Nancy what other performances happened there. There'd be plenty of time later.

Nancy looked at Troy, "where are the cabins you have been talking about?"

"Right over here," Troy answered, pointing with his hand.

They entered the first cabin and Troy spent the next hour plus taking the two women through that can and the one next to it, explaining the updates that he thought should be done.

They stepped back outside, Nancy was in the lead. They watched as she slowly turned and faced them, one hand cupped around her mouth, her other arm supporting the elbow. Troy and Carol looked at her, waiting for Nancy to speak first.

"I really like what you have thought out and I really like your ideas," she said as she dropped her hands and nodded her head.

"We just need to find someone who can draw up some plans and then someone to do the work," Troy said.

Nancy looked at Troy and shook her head, "don't worry about that. I've worked with a gentleman named Randall on a number of properties over the years. He does great work. I'll give him a call."

Nancy look at Carol and Troy with a satisfied smile, the changes will definitely make the cabins much more enjoyable to stay in. She looked at Carol and Troy who were engaged in conversation and took the opportunity to look at their bodies. She felt the familiar tingle as she looked at Troy's penis. It had been a long time since she had seen one. She felt a bit of moisture build. Part of her wanted to reach out and touch it. She also looked at Carol. She had never seen another woman naked, outside of the showers after PE in high school and of course Vanessa.

Nancy noticed that there was silence and she looked up to see the two of them looking at her, each sporting a smile, "um, well yes. Is there anything else you wanted to show me?" As soon as she said it, she stuttered, "I mean, was there any other cabins that I need to see?"

Troy smiled, sensing she had been caught looking, "no. The rest look the same as these two."

"Okay, well, as I said, I uh, will give Randall a call," Nancy said as she rubbed the front of her legs.

"If you don't need to leave, let me show you around the grounds," Carol suggested.

"I'll let the two of you be. I've got to do some repairs at the lakeside cabins," he turned to Nancy, "I'm glad you came out here. It really is a great place to be and I hope that you come back again," Troy said to Nancy.

"I'm glad I did too," Nancy said, nodding her head and smiling. Carol smiled.

*

Carol and Nancy walked along the path. Nancy was quiet. They had stopped to talk to a couple of people, both male and female, as they walked. With each interaction, Nancy started feeling less and less shy. 'These are normal people having normal conversations' it occurred to her. The came upon the lake and saw a couple sitting on the dock with their feet in the water.

"Carol? Is that you?" said the woman, waving.

Carol waved, "Hi, Diane," waving back.

They watched as the couple got to their feet. Nancy looked at the couple and figured that they were older than she was. Still both of them had obviously kept themselves in shape. She couldn't help herself and looked at the woman's breasts, comparing them to her own, as well as the fur that nestled between her legs. She also looked at the man's penis. Different than her husband or Troy, but still enticing.

"Nancy," Carol said, breaking Nancy's thoughts, "I want you to meet Diane and Larry. These are two of the people that I first met here." Carol looked at the couple, "this is Nancy Gibbons."

Diane's eyes widened and a big smile formed on her face, "you're the owner," she exclaimed.

Nancy replied in a quiet voice, "yes, I am."

Diane stepped up to Nancy and put her hands on Nancy's arms, "I have so wanted to meet you." Diane turned her head to look at Larry for a moment, "Larry and I are so grateful that you bought The Camp so that it could continue on." Diane let go of Nancy's arms but kept the smile, "we were so afraid that when Gerry said he was going to sell it that someone would buy and close it down."

Nancy looked at the couple then Carol and then back to Diane, "no, I have no intention of closing it."

Carol added, "in fact, Troy just showed Nancy the upgrades he was talking about in the cabins."

"And, you're going to?" Diane asked in anticipation.

Nancy nodded her head and smiled, "I am."

Larry extended his hand to Nancy, "I'm so very glad to hear that. My wife and I have been coming here for years. If we could live here, we would."

Nancy looked around a little and replied, "I think I can understand why, and you're not the first ones that have told me that" she stated as she shook his hand.

"It was good to meet you finally," Diane said.

"It was nice meeting the two of you as well," Nancy replied. She watched as the pair returned to the dock.

"Carol, if you don't mind, I need to return home. There's still some things I need to do before tomorrow," Nancy stated.