The Camp - Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked at him, "You're unusually quiet today. You okay?"

"Yeah. No," he muttered.

She put her arm around his shoulders, "What's wrong?"

He looked at her. He loved her more than anything in the world and now he had ruined it. "There's something I need to tell you," Matt started, taking a deep breath.

"What?" Anna asked, rubbing his shoulders, moving her head down so she could see his face.

"Oh god, how do I say this," Matt said with a sigh.

"What?"

He looked at Anna in the eyes and he could feel his heart breaking, "I've cheated on you."

"What do you mean, you cheated?" Anna asked.

"On you," Matt said as he put his head back down.

"Cheated? How?" Anna asked in a tone that prompted him to continue.

"Mom," Matt started, "Mom and I..." Matt couldn't finish.

Anna was silent for a moment, still rubbing her hand across his shoulders. "You had sex with your mom?"

Matt simply nodded his head.

Anna rubbed his shoulders some more, "I know."

Matt moved his head for a moment, wondering if he heard her right. Then he turned to look at her.

"Your mom and I talked about it. It was my idea," Anna simply said, letting the words sink in.

"You?"

Anna nodded her head.

Matt opened his mouth wanting to say something but the words weren't there.

"Before you came home the other day, Olivia was talking about when she was younger. She talked about how things were between her and your dad."

Matt just looked at her.

Anna smiled, "she talked about how she and your dad would go to nudist resorts. We eventually started talking about sex."

Matt looked at Anna and sat up a little more, still not finding any words.

"Do you remember Maria coming over a lot when you were younger?"

Matt looked off to the side, thinking. Maria was certainly the object of his fantasies and he had filled his share of tissues with his cum thinking what it would be like to see her naked.

Matt muttered, "yeah."

"Well, it seems that your mom, dad, and Maria liked to play together, if you know what I mean," Anna said. Again, she stopped and let the newest revelation sink in.

Matt could feel his heart rate pick up a bit as he imagined Maria and his mom in bed together. He turned to look at Anna and softly said, "go on."

"After your dad left, she and Maria still get together and she thought that was okay. Then she saw us at the Camp. More you though."

Matt shook his head, not comprehending what was being said.

"She told me that she looked at you. You look at lot like your father and you brought back memories of the good times that your folks had and the sex they had together."

"Really?"

"She told me that she missed being with a man, that there are certain things that only a man can do. But she's not interested in being in a relationship. So," Anna stopped to take a breath, "I suggested you."

"Me?"

Anna nodded her head, "Yes, you. I suggested that she go to bed with you."

Matt's eyes widened as he realized that it was Anna who set this up, that he hadn't cheated on her like he thought he did.

"She was reluctant at first, saying that you're her son and such. But I told her that he's a man and that you've told me on more than one occasion that you thought she was desirable. After that, who cares?"

"Anna, I don't know what to say. I can't believe this," Matt said as he looked at the ground below. He had definitely enjoyed making love with his mother. The guilt he felt was more of cheating on Anna than of having sex with his mother.

"Did she make the first move?" Anna asked as she was curious.

"Yeah. It was in the dining room," Matt answered. "At least at first."

Anna nodded her head, "I told her that she'd probably have to make the first move, "she paused and then continued. "Was it good?" Anna asked, rubbing the back of his neck as a means of assuring and comforting him.

He looked at Anna and simply nodded his head.

Anna reached around and wrapped him in her arms, smiling as she felt his go around her, "I'm so glad. I told her that she should have you but on one condition."

"What was that?" Matt asked.

"That the next time I get to be there."

Matt didn't let go of his love, but his eyes opened wide, "What?"

"She said she liked the idea. I can't wait."