The Camp - Vanessa

Story Info
Vanessa is introduced to The Camp.
9.4k words
4.74
33.8k
31

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, does anyone have anything else?" Nancy asked as she looked around the conference table.

Troy raised his hand, "I do have one thing," he said.

All eyes turned to Troy. They had gone around the table and given updates on sales closed, in progress, new listings. Troy usually didn't have much to contribute to the weekly staff meetings.

"I've upgraded the gate at The Camp," he looked around and then at Nancy, who looked at him with a look that he couldn't decipher. "The system that Gerry put it worked great, but he was there all the time and it was not a problem. Well," he looked at some of his co-workers, "as you can imagine, it can be difficult when I'm not there."

He pulled an envelope out from the folder he brought with him, "so, I've modified it so that the gate will now open with a key card and a pin. Kind of like an ATM card." He pulled out a number of key cards, "of course, the intercom and camera still work if someone doesn't have a card and I'm there."

There were several people who nodded their head. Nancy still had a look that Troy couldn't figure out. "So, those of you who have asked for a card, I'll be here most of the afternoon if you want to stop by and get yours."

Nancy quickly looked around to see who might have asked for one. Wanting to leave the room, "okay, that's it then," and stood to indicate that the meeting was over. She turned before exiting to see Troy hand a couple of key cards out to a couple of her staff. She was surprised at who had asked for one.

Nancy sat alone in her office thinking about The Camp. She had some second thoughts about the purchase. Still, she didn't want to see the land divided up for yet another subdivision. She looked up just as Carol entered. She watched as Carol set a key card down on her desk.

"Troy figured that you should have one, being you're the owner, even if you don't use it," Carol said and then stuck a sticky note next to it, "and here's the pin number. You can change it if you want to."

Nancy looked at the card and the pin, "No, it's fine."

"Well, I'll leave you be," Carol said and then started to leave. She grabbed the door handle, "you want this opened or closed?"

Nancy looked up, "closed please."

Carol looked at her friend, wishing that she could help Nancy over the discomfort that she was feeling.

Nancy was feeling more confused than anything else. Troy had asked her daughter out on a date so she knew that Vanessa was going to know about The Camp sooner or later. While Vanessa was on the date, Nancy, on a dare to herself, shed her clothes and spent the evening in the buff. She did the things she normally would have like clean up the kitchen, do a little bit of laundry and read. She even went to bed and didn't bother to put on her nightgown like she normally did.

Nancy sat there and looked at the key card on her desk. She picked it up and handled it a little. She had to admit that it felt a little bit naughty to be prancing around the house naked. And the longer she stayed naked, the less it felt strange. It wasn't her first experience with nudity but it was still discomforting for her.

*

Troy watched as Vanessa came into the office. He smiled and stood up to meet her. They had gone on two dates, in fact, and he hoped that he made a good impression. He had grown quite fond of the girl and really wanted to see her again.

He had taken her to a semi-fancy restaurant and then to a concert given by a local jazz band on the first date and then a hike in a nearby national park for the second. They ended holding hands as they walked back to his car on both occasions. When they arrived at her house after the hike, they ended up talking for another half hour in the car. When she said it time for her to go in, he got out and opened her door and escorted her to the front door. After a moment's hesitation, he put his hand around her waist and drew her in for a kiss. He was overjoyed when she responded with more than a goodbye peck like the first date, but rather a kiss that had much more passion to it.

"Hey there, handsome," Vanessa smiled as she stepped up to where Troy was standing. She felt a flutter inside as she enjoyed being with him and she looked forward to seeing him again.

"Hi, gorgeous," Troy responded.

Vanessa placed her hands on his arms and gave him a peck on the lips, "I had a wonderful time the other day."

"I did too," Troy responded, moving his hands so that he took hers into his. "Are you free Friday night?" he asked.

Vanessa smiled and nodded, "I am. Pick me up at 7?"

Troy returned the smile, "I will".

Vanessa turned to look her mom's closed door and then back to Troy, "It looks like she's busy." She looked back at Troy and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I'll see you Friday".

"I can't wait," he said.

He watched as she left the office, feeling like his feet were no longer on the ground.

*

Vanessa stepped into the living room and saw her mom sitting on the sofa going through some papers she apparently brought home from work, "you know, you really ought to get out more."

Nancy looked up and took her reading glasses off, "I'm fine, dear." She looked at her daughter. It seemed like yesterday that she was just a kid, now here she was a grown, mature woman about to graduate from college. "You and Troy going out again?"

Vanessa looked at her watch, "Yeah, he should be here in about 15 minutes," she looked back at her mom and then sat down across from her. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, why? Don't I look like I am?" Nancy asked.

"Well, you just seem to be, I don't know," Vanessa paused as she cocked her head and looked at her mom with a serious look, "you seem to be a little withdrawn."

Nancy smiled, "I'm fine, sweetheart. It's just things have been lately and there's a lot going on at work."

"Mom," Vanessa started, trying to hide her exasperation, "there's always something going on. You need to get out. Find someone who tickles your fancy."

"Vanessa, I really don't have any desire to see anyone at the moment."

"Fine, give Carol a call and go do something with her," Vanessa suggested, "she's your best friend and you two used to always do something together."

This was true. Carol has tried to entice Nancy out of the house a couple of times but she was afraid that Carol would try to coax her into going out to The Camp. She always found an excuse not to take up on Carol's invitations.

During their last date, Troy found out that Vanessa liked baseball. He bought a couple of tickets to the local minor league AAA team. The local team won on a walk-off home run and they both cheered loudly along with the rest of the crowd. They walked back to his car, their arms around each other's waist.

As they made their way out of the parking lot, Vanessa slid over and put her arm around his neck. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, "let's go someplace quiet, I'm not ready to go home yet."

Troy turned to her and smiled, he didn't want it to end either, "I think I know of a quiet place."

The place was actually a local lake on a piece of property on the outskirts of town. He drove down the dirt lane that lead to the lake and got as close as he could and stopped. There were a few clouds in the night sky and the quarter-moon reflected off of the water.

He turned the car off and turned in his seat. He put his arm around the girl he thought he was falling in love with and drew her closer. They closed their eyes as their lips touched. He gently kissed her as he felt her hand slide up to the back of her head.

They broke apart and she looked at him and smiled, "that was nice," she said very softly.

He smiled and closed his eyes as he drew her towards him again. He felt her tongue against his lips and he parted them, allowing her in. The intensity of their kisses grew as they continued. He felt her hand touch the inside of his thigh and started rubbing back and forth. He felt his penis begin to grow in response.

She pulled away but left her hand where it was, "let's go to your place," she whispered.

She leaned her head against his shoulder, her hand still rubbing his thigh as he started for home. She watched with curiosity as he used a key card to open the gate that blocked their way. She had other things on her mind and didn't pay it a lot of attention. She noted that there weren't any other houses around, but didn't give it much thought either. Her mind was focused on a different priority.

He led her to his bedroom and turned to face her. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer and locked his lips on hers. He gasped just a little as he felt her hand caress his hardness through his jeans.

He moved his head back far enough that he could see her face, "are you sure?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded, "I'm sure."

"I feel something for you, I don't want this be a," Troy started. His last relationship ended on a sour note. They both enjoyed the sex or at least he thought she did. He thought he might have placed too much emphasis on the physical part of a relationship. He didn't want to make the same mistake again.

Vanessa put her fingers to his lips, stopping him from talking, "shh, I'm sure. And I feel something for you too."

Soon they were both naked and on the bed, legs and arms intertwined. Afterwards, Vanessa lay in the crook of his arm, her hand stroking his flaccid penis, their combined juices having dried on it.

"How come there's a gate?" Vanessa asked quietly.

"Well," Troy started, not sure what she knew and what she didn't, "the land the house sits on is around a thousand acres and it's open for people to come in and enjoy it." He paused for a moment, "the gate is to keep those that don't have cards from getting in."

"Oh," Vanessa said and thought for a moment, "I don't think I saw any other houses."

"You didn't. This is the only one."

She looked up at him, "what's so special that people want to come here when there's other places they can go."

Troy took a deep breath, "Well, people go naked here," he let out a breath. 'There it was out. Hopefully she's not like her mom' he thought to himself.

Vanessa rolled over onto her stomach and looked at Troy, "is this the property mom bought?"

Troy just nodded his head.

Vanessa smiled, "Carol told me that she bought a nudist camp." She looked at Troy some more, "and you live here?"

"Yeah, your mom asked if I would take care of the place." Troy could feel his heart pounding, still unsure of what impact this would have to their new relationship.

"That is so cool," Vanessa said. "I went to a nudist beach one time with my old boyfriend. He hated it and we never went back. But I always wanted to go back. I loved it."

Troy smiled, "Well, I could give you a key card and you can come out here anytime you want."

Vanessa moved up and gave Troy a kiss that lead to another round of lovemaking that left them both exhausted. It was 3 in the morning when Troy finally dropped Vanessa off at her house. He hoped that we wouldn't be subjected to a ration from Nancy for keeping her out so late. Just the same, he floated all the way home.

*

Nancy knew her daughter came home late, but she didn't know how late. She, herself was up until 1am. They both rose late the next morning. They sat in the shade on the back deck, each waking up with a cup of fresh coffee.

"How was your date?" Nancy asked.

Vanessa looked at her mom and grinned, "it was great. I really like Troy."

Nancy looked at her daughter and smiled, "Troy's a nice man. I like him too." Nancy had dual emotions going through her. She thought highly of Troy. He was an upstanding and honest man. She thought he had good character and would be a good match for her daughter, better than some of the ones she had seen her with in the past. On the other hand, there was The Camp.

"You didn't tell me that was managing the property you bought," Vanessa commented.

"I didn't?" Nancy replied.

"No," Vanessa said. "Troy invited me back out today."

"Are you going to?" Nancy asked, trying to sound calm.

"I told him I would come out this afternoon."

"Did he also tell you about other people, that uh, go there?" Nancy asked, her hand trembling a little as she brought her mug to her lips.

"He did, as a matter of fact." Vanessa watched as her mother just shook her head. "Have you ever been naked like that?"

Nancy looked at Vanessa, "no, of course not."

"Were you ever curious?"

There was hesitation on Nancy's part and her eyes drifted a little before they focused back on Vanessa, "no, not really."

But Vanessa caught the hesitation, "you should come with me."

Nancy smiled and held the mug with both hands to keep it steady, "no, I don't think so. That's not something that I, well, no I don't think so."

"You should, mom, at least once. It's the most wonderful feeling," Vanessa reached out and touched her mothers are.

"Excuse me?" Nancy's eyebrows shot up and she turned and looked at Vanessa, "how would you know?" she said not in anger but curious about facets of her daughter that she apparently was ignorant of.

"Last summer, mom. Phil and I went to a clothing optional beach."

Nancy could only look at her daughter. Part of her was shocked, part of her wanted to ask more about it.

"We only went the one time. Phil didn't want to go back but I did. It was such a free feeling to not wearing anything, letting the sun shine and the breeze touch all parts of you. And swimming was even nicer. Besides, you didn't have to worry about wringing out your bathing suit when you got home," she finished with a laugh.

Nancy tried to envision herself nude like that. There was a growing part that wanted to know what it was like, but a fear pushed that aside. "Well, you're a fine looking girl. No one wants to see an old woman like me."

"Mom, first of all, you're not old and second of all, there's people there of all ages, of all shapes and sizes."

Nancy turned up a corner of her mouth and let out a humph.

"Besides, mom, you are a gorgeous woman and you have a figure to die for."

Nancy just shook her head and watched as her daughter stood up.

"I tell you what, mom. Get undressed after I leave and stay that way. I'll call when I'm on my way home so you have time to get dressed again."

A semi-horrified look appeared on Nancy's face and she started to slowly shake her head.

"Just try it," Vanessa said as she put a hand on her mom's shoulder. "I'm going in to shower and head over."

Nancy nodded her head and turned away as Vanessa went inside. She was consumed in her thoughts and had come to a decision when she heard Vanessa. She turned to see her head poking through the opening in the door.

"I'm leaving now. I'll be home for dinner."

"Okay, dear," Nancy said and looked at the empty doorway until she heard the front door close. She sat there for a few more moments before getting up and going inside. She rinsed out her mug and put it in the dishwasher.

She entered her bedroom and stripped off her clothes to shower. The water felt good on her skin and she took a little more time than usual caressing various parts of her. She had shaved her legs like she normally did, but also shaved a little bit more around her pubic region. After toweling off, she even trimmed her pubic hair just a little.

Standing in front of mirror, Nancy assessed herself, 'not bad for a 40 something, I guess' she thought as she ran her hands over her breasts, caressing the nipples just a little, enjoying the tingling feeling that it created. She moved her hands down to her stomach and pinched the side, 'not too much fat', and then ran her fingers through her pubic hair. Part of her felt that running around naked wasn't something good girls do. 'But Carol is a good girl and my best friend,' she thought. She closed the closet door on which hung the mirror. With a deep breath, and a final look at herself, she left the room to finish cleaning up the kitchen.

*

Troy and Carol sat on the front porch swing. Troy was working on his second cup of coffee while Carol was savoring a tea.

Carol reached over and ran her fingers over Troy's penis, "I'm going to miss this," she said.

"I'm sorry," he simply replied.

Carol leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "don't be. I knew it was going to happen. It was just a matter of when."

Troy turned and leaned over and kissed her nipple, "I'm going to miss these too."

"She's a nice girl, Troy."

Troy looked off and smiled, "yeah, she is."

"Ooh I think somebody's in love," Carol teased.

Troy blushed a little and turned, "I don't know, it's too soon to tell."

"Not necessarily," Carol said, taking a sip of tea. "I know of some people who fell in love at first sight and stayed together all their lives."

"I do like her a lot," Troy said.

"Is she coming out?"

Troy nodded his head, "she asked for a card last night and said she'd like to come out this afternoon. Unfortunately, I've got to clear that tree that fell across the trail."

"I'll keep an eye out for her. You go and I'll make sure she gets situated".

Troy stood up, "thanks, Carol. You're amazing. In so many ways."

Carol smiled, "thanks," as her eyes wandered down to his penis. She wanted so much to reach out and take it into her mouth. But there was no way that she was going to come between the new couple. She always thought they belonged together.

She watched as Troy loaded the Gator and roared off down the trail. She thought it was comical how he looked wearing sturdy boots rather than the sandals he typically wore. She went inside and refreshed her tea and grabbed a book she was in the middle of and returned to the swing on the front porch. Vanessa was due any time.

She didn't have to wait long before she heard the crunch of gravel under as her car came into view and pulled in. Carol watched as Vanessa got out of the car and then stood up to make her way down the steps. She smiled as she noticed Vanessa took in her body in all its glory.

"Hey Carol," Vanessa said as she came around the car and gave her friend a hug.

"Hi," Carol replied stepping back but still with her hands on Vanessa's arms, "I'm glad you came out. I wasn't sure you would."

Vanessa looked at her quizzically, "why not?"

"Well, I wasn't sure that your mom would like it very much."

"Oh, yeah, well I didn't give her much choice."

Carol moved to Vanessa's side and wrapped her arm around her waist, "let's go inside and I'll show you where you can put your things."

"Where's Troy?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh, a tree fell across one of the trails last night. He had to go out and clear it. He should be back shortly," Carol answered.

When they entered the guest bedroom, Carol said, "I'll leave you be. I'll be downstairs when you're ready."

"Wait," Vanessa said, "you don't have to leave."

"I just thought I'd give you some privacy."

"Well," Vanessa laughed as she started to remove her clothing, "in a few moments there won't be anything private that you're not going to see anyways."

Carol laughed, "no, I suppose not." She watched as the young woman removed the last of her clothing, carefully folding them and laying them on the bed.

Vanessa stood there for a moment, "well, think I look presentable?" said commented and then laughed.

Carol looked at her breasts and thought they were perfect. Her gaze moved lower to look at the triangle of pubic hair. It was obviously something that Vanessa kept well-trimmed. She smiled knowing that Troy likes a more natural look. Her own pubic region was returning nicely.

"You are a beautiful woman," Carol said. She could feel her heart beat a little faster and a tingling sensation between her legs. She thought of Diane and the advance that she made a while back. She wondered if Diane was here this weekend. She wanted to find out.