The Camping Trip

Story Info
Two lovers in nature.
822 words
3.93
50.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walt831
walt831
1 Followers

Camping and sex go well together. The open air lends itself to passion quite readily. So with cocks in hand and passions alight let us venture into the past.

Glen and I had been out camping under the open sky. At the time Glen was sitting in one of the chairs outside the tent while I was preparing for sleep. I had undressed and was about to lie down when I heard my name called. "Yes," I replied. "Come look at this," was the response. I wrapped a blanket around myself and crawled out. He was looking up. I followed his gaze and was astonished to find myself watching a meteor shower in full bloom. I sat there next to his chair mesmerized by the sight nature had in store for me. Little did I know nature had more up her sleeve.

While we were enjoying the display of lights Glen began running his hands through my hair. I placed my hand on his leg and let myself revel in the sights and touch of his hand. Beginning to feel more amorous, as nature no doubt intended, I began massaging his thigh. My touch wandered higher and higher till I was massaging the growing bulge in his already tight jeans. His caresses on my head became more urgent and his slight moans told me all I needed to know.

I repositioned myself to allow me easier access to his crotch. I began to lightly kiss the mound of his encased flesh while my hands wandered up and down his thighs. Slowly I unbuttoned his jeans when happily I realize he has gone commando today. As his cock is unleashed I place kisses along the shaft. His moans become more guttural as he gently pushes my mouth towards his cockhead. I lavish his head with my tongue. I carefully nibble his crown as I slip my lips over the head. I begin sliding my mouth up and down his shaft slowly. He starts grinding his hips on every down stroke of my head. I hold my head steady as he begins to piston his cock in and out of my throat.

"I want to see you in that tent naked in 10 seconds," he growled out between moans.

I slipped the blanket off my body to show him my naked aroused state and crawled back into the tent.

"Ooo already prepared I like that."

I could feel him enter the tent behind me. I felt his breath on my ass as he placed his hands on my hips. He began to open me up with his tongue and my moans started to match his with intensity. Slowly but insistently his tongue probed my ass rooting around like it was his last supper. He held onto my hips as I squirmed both pushing back and begging him to stop. He pulled away, I begged him to stay. My protests were quickly quieted as I felt the head of his cock pushing past my cheeks.

"Mmmm ," I moaned.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes," I purred. "Give it to me please."

He slowly began pushing his cock into me. I resisted as long as I could enjoying the sensations but I had to have him inside me. With a deliberate shove I impaled myself on his thick 11 inches. He moaned as I sighed. It felt so good to have him just resting there with his cock buried to the hilt in my ass. He slowly pulled out and I felt the head of his cock pop out of the ring of my ass. I moaned.

"Please put it back in," I begged.

He promptly complied and I felt satisfied again. We began a in and out motion that had us both moaning in a short amount of time. His hands on my hips as he pulled in and out of me felt like branding irons on already heated flesh. Our rhythms matched well and the sounds of our bodies slapping together beat an insistent staccato against the walls of the tent. Our moans became more frequent as we picked up the tempo.

The urgency of release was almost palpable. By this time he was drilling in and out of me with such intensity I was shoved off his cock. The more I bounced the harder I thrust back. As we came closer and closer to climax he reached around to stroke my cock. This threw me into an orgasm that had me on the edges of a black out. The quivering of my body and the clenching of my anus had him shooting into me in short notice. As cum exploded from our bodies we shook in unison.

After being completely drained we collapsed onto the tent floor. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. We lay like this for some time before finally drifting off to sleep.

walt831
walt831
1 Followers