The Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, really. My dad totally surprised me today by bringing me here. I mean he never really paid much attention to me before today. And now we've done things in the last few hours, I never thought we would do," I told her.

"Really, like what?"

"Well on the way up here, he fingered fucked me and I sucked him. We've never done anything like that before."

"Did you like it?" Andi eagerly asked.

"OH MY GOD Yes! I answered just as enthusiastically.

"I know, I love my Dad's cock, it's so big too. I never thought he could fuck me with it. But he does and it makes me cum," Andi said as she stopped and faced me. I looked at her smiled.

"He fucks you? Wow, I wonder if my Daddy's gonna fuck me?" I asked.

"I'm sure of it, That's why we're here, more than just your daddy will fuck you this weekend, Samantha."

I was shocked. I wanted my Daddy to fuck me. I wanted to feel his fat cock stretch my boi pussy and make me cum too. But did he think I would fuck all these men, did he think I was a whore. Oooooooh the thought of that sounded so arousing. All of a sudden I felt Andi's hand caressing my hard cock over my swim suit.

"Ooooooooh, Samantha, you are really hard and you have fresh some cum stains on your sexy suit, are you excited all those men are going to want to fuck you, you know you can't deny them, right?"

I nodded not knowing whether I should be afraid or wildly excited, or a little of both. I looked down at Andi's bikini bottom, she was aroused too.

"Andi, your little cock is hard too, " I said.

"I call it my clit, My dad calls it my clit because it's so small. He says I could never please a woman with it."

We had been talking and becoming friends. When wee looked up our Daddy's were waiting for us by the tents.

Allen suggested giving them a few minutes to get Andi ready and Daddy agreed. We quickly went to our tent and changed. Daddy handed me a clean pair of tiny panties to wear as he changed into a pair of loose fitting shorts. I pulled the tiny panties up my legs and posed for Daddy.

"Daddy, if I get hard, these won't hold me," I said with a fake pout.

Daddy laughed, "You should probably know by now, you won't be wearing them long."

"Daddy, ummmmm...am I gonna have to let all those other father's fuck me?"

My father stood there looking at me. I knew he was thinking of something to say, what to say, hoping not to frighten or offend me. I knew my father. My fear was not being fucked by other men, I had experienced other mature male cock in my boi pussy more than a few times, but I didn't want my Daddy to watch me taking a fat cock as he watched, wishing it was him fucking me...not knowing what it would be like to feel me clench around him, milking his cock into my pussy.

Before he could say a word, I went to my knees and and laid my chest on the tent floor. My ass was exposed and open. as I pulled my butt cheeks apart.

"Daddy...I need you right now...FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME! DADDY PLEASE!

The whole camp ground probably heard me, but Daddy positioned himself behind me and thrust into my tight hole. His cock head penetrated my boi pussy and then pulled out and thrust in again. He was relentless. He fucked me like a virgin fucking for the first time, hard and coming fast. I felt his warm cum filling me. He knelt there as his cock softened.

"Don't pull out until you fall out Daddy...it feels so good." I cooed.

I wiggled my butt as his cock fell out of me. Turning on my back and looking up at him with adoring eyes, I saw him smile.

"I love you," I said said quietly.

"Thank you for allowing me to claim you before any of the other men, Sammi."

I smiled back at Daddy as he stood up. I saw his cum still coating his soft cock and crawled over and took him in my mouth. I licked and sucked what was left of the cum that remained on his beautiful cock.

We both dressed and went to Allen and Andi's tent. The flap was open and there was Andi lying naked on his back. Allen was on his knees straddling Andi's face, looking out the tent opening and waving us in. Andi's moans were muffled as he sucked his father's huge cock. Allen's huge balls hung over Andi's eyes and nose. I stood there for a moment wondering how Andi could get so much of her father's cock in his mouth and down her throat. The contrast between the cock she was swallowing and his own was remarkable. Andi's clit was so small, even in it's erect condition. His smooth balls were like marbles. I watched as she sucked that monster cock and pulled on her own puffy nipples, it was extremely erotic.

My father stopped in his tracks and commented, "Well, I see both of us took some liberties for pleasure from our sons...umm and daughter.."

Allen looked up from watching his daughter and then at me in my tiny panties, he smiled and licked his lips.

"Yeah, I saw Andi laying there naked waiting for you two and I just could resist," Allen said,

Then he added, "Samantha, why don't you taste Andi's little clit, I'm sure she would like a little motivation while he's sucking me."

I was so horny and hard, my cock was poking out my panties. I had wanted to see Andi's clit up close and sucking it was the perfect way. I crawled between her smooth thighs and nuzzled into her balls, taking one, then the other, before I managed to suck both of them into my mouth. Hher scent was so sweet, it was intoxicating. I ass was up in the air, again presenting myself to my Daddy.

I felt Daddy kneel behind me as he pulled my panties down and off. I took Andi's cock between my lips and licked the oozing pre cum. She was sweet and salty. The head was a pale purple, his very feminine shaft was pink. I took him fully into my mouth and began sucking. I had never sucked a cock that tiny and it was exciting.

I felt Daddy's finger probing my boi pussy. It was still full of cum and his finger slipped in easily. Part of me wanted Daddy's cock in place of his finger, but I doubted Daddy was able to get hard enough yet. As my cock and balls hung, I felt Daddy's hands holding my balls, pulling on them. I love that feeling. As his fingers teased my cock he began stroking it. I loved being milked while I sucked another cock. I was in heaven.

I heard Allen grunt and then moan. He was filling Andi's mouth as he squirted again and again, with some of the cum running from the corners of his mouth. I felt the ache in my balls as Daddy's hand stroked me hard and fast. Then, Andi grabbed my head as he started to cum. One squirt after another filled my mouth with her sweet, salty cum. We all collapsed on one another, our sweaty bodies and cum everywhere. Andi leaned over and kissed me softly, nibbling on my lower lip. It was unexpected and lovely. I kissed her back. Our tongues danced with each others, sharing her Daddy's cum

"Mmmmmmm...I love watching two femboys kissing," Allen said.

Both Allen and Daddy sat back and watched as we kissed.

"They both have sexy asses, don't they Allen?" My Daddy said.

"Yeah, I want Samantha's tight hole before the weekends over," Allen said as he fondled his cock.

12