The Campus Stalker

Story Info
A sorority reforms a campus nuisance.
4.7k words
3.68
27.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of a series about the females in Iota Mu Phi Sorority, and their dealings with the lascivious males on campus. See "The Sorority Tribunal" for my first attempt at erotic writing. I hope you enjoy this episode

________________________________________________

"I'm being stalked by one of the sophmores" said Trudy, speaking to one of the other sisters at Iota Mu Phi. "After leaving my literature class, I always see him behind me, following me to the next class, sometimes several times a day."

"That's just creepy, why can't these guys just leave this alone" said close friend and sorority sister, Jamie. Trudy and Jamie were all members of Iota Mu Phi, and harassment has been an ongoing problem. They had decided to remedy the situation themselves as the campus cops consisted of male students picking up a few extra dollars, unwilling to make any attempt to punish the perpetrators. This situation would be no exception.

"We are going to have to catch him in the act, and you're going to need Roger to help" said Jamie. Roger was Trudy's boyfriend, well-built, and very protective of his girlfriend, Trudy. "I am sure Jerry will help as well. Here's the plan: I suggest you dress very provocatively for class next Monday. This will make it so he can't resist masturbating after class. Roger and Jerry can follow him, obtain the evidence, and leave the rest to us." Jamie plotted, and Trudy agreed immediately.

The next Monday, the class was a 1 p.m. Trudy dressed in a tight blouse, and she unfastened two of the topmost buttons. This would appear an inadvertent oversite. She also wore a tight pencil skirt, and her coffee-colored pantyhose. For a finishing touch, she wore her red mules which produced a hypnotizing clip-clop whenever she walked. Jamie told her "you look magnificent; he'll have a hard-on throughout the class and will have to relieve himself after fantasizing about you for an hour."

Trudy walked in the class, and sat close to the back of the Auditorium, and Henry, the perpetrator, sat immediately in front of her. When he first sat down, he turned his head to catch a glimpse of her legs as her skirt was now revealing most of her thighs. She had already unfastened the third button of her blouse. She bent over slightly to adjust her shoe on her foot, revealing her cleavage and hint of her red satin bra.

After class, Trudy arose and walked out of the auditorium. He was immediately behind her. She was sure he was trying to get a closer look up her skirt as she climbed the stairs slowly, trailed by Henry. As she walked past the men's restroom at the exit to the building, Henry turned and entered. Jerry and Roger waited briefly, and then followed before the door closed so they would not be detected. They soon heard the unmistakable rhythm of masturbatory stroking, increasing in frequency, and the deep sigh as he ejaculated. As he walked out of the stall, Roger and Jerry could see that he was carrying his iphone. Jerry and Roger approached him as he came out of the stall, and grabbed the phone. It displayed pictures of Trudy taken during the class with a hidden camera, which he had obviously viewed in the stall for self-satisfaction.

"Henry, what have you been doing in there?" asked Roger, "fantasizing at pictures of my girlfriend?" he paused "I am sure as the sisters at the sorority will not be happy with what you have been doing. They will be in contact with you, and Jerry and I strongly suggest you do exactly as they tell you. You will get your phone back once you have completed your corrective therapy."

Henry looked obviously surprised and shaken, and didn't move until Jerry and Roger left the bathroom. "I wonder what kind of retribution the sisters will devise once they see the pictures on his phone" said Roger. "I'll drop the phone off at the sorority tonight" as he flipped through the various pictures. Trudy looked hot, he thought as he saw the pictures.

When Jerry and Roger showed the pictures to Trudy, she became very upset. "We will teach this pervert a lesson he won't forget." She texted him immediately.

We have now caught you stalking me around campus. We have your phone, and it has personal information that could be used in any way I see fit. Report to the sorority house for an evening of work on Monday night, 6 p.m.

Jamie, a pre-law student, and sister in charge of security at the sorority house always insisted we give the perpetrator a chance to make amends before applying the more intensive remediation. They never do.

Monday night came and precisely at 6 o'clock, Henry was at the front door knocking. Jamie was there to meet him. "Henry, the sisters have decided you should work around the sorority house. The first step in rehabilitation is that you should not touch your cock during your time in the house. If anyone catches you even briefly stimulating yourself, your punishment will only escalate".

The first job was to service dinner. He waited on the tables, keep their water glasses filled, cleared the dishes and cleaned the tables afterwards. This was followed by vacumming downstairs of the story house while the sisters lounged after dinner. There were dishes to do as well. They were all keeping a close eye on Henry, making sure he did not manipulate himself at the site of the attractive sisters. He was given a bucket with a small brush and sponge to clean the bathrooms. Then, he was given a number of loads of wash to do, including lingerie items and once completed it had to be folded and returned to the sorority sister.

The 4 hours were completed, and Jamie told Henry "you performed exceptionally well tonight, and I have convinced the sisters that your behavior has been remediated. They are doubtful, but have agreed as long as no more stalking is observed. Consider this a final warning."

Henry left, and Trudy told Jamie " I know he masturbated. We need to check the downstairs bathroom hidden camera. They went to the room containing the DVR monitoring system. It didn't take long to find the evidence that Henry had retreated to the bathroom, masturbated with his cum spraying all over the sink and wall. As Jamie looked at the tape, she said "can't this boy follow instructions and control his urges?" She shook her head and followed "the only way he will be successfully treated is with aversion therapy. I approve theplan "

Jamie sent instructions to Henry by his e-mail, accompanied by the video clip.

Henry:

Enclosed is a video taken in our sorority house. You violated the rules of your last encounter. This will require additional therapy to correct your harassing proclivities. You will need to attend intensive remediation at the sorority house, 7 p.m. on Friday. In preparation, you must come fully shaven from your neck down.

Henry arrived at the prescribed time. Jamie met him at the front door with a paper bag." It is unfortunate that we had to have you return, but it is clear to all the sorority sisters that you have not learned from your experience.. Go in the bathroom, and put on this outfit for the evening. Make sure you tuck your thing between your legs. No one here wants any site of it. "

After about 10 minutes, Henry came out of the bathroom, and he was dressed in a maid's outfit, complete with nude pantyhose and 3 inch heels. Jaime peaked under the skirt, and indeed he had tucked his cock and balls between his legs, firmly held in place by the controlled top pantyhose and his pubic area was shaved, as were his legs, and chest. Without the site of his penis, shaven and in the uniform, he appeared emasculated and ready for servitude.

Jamie then added: "Now, go into to the dining room where the sisters are having dinner. You need to start serving them dessert." Henry, embarrassed and blushing in front of the women but ready to proceed had difficulty with the first few minutes of activity in his high heels. As he walked in the dining room, it was obvious that the sorority sisters dress more formally for Monday dinner, all of them wearing skirts or dresses, hosiery, heels. When he walked in, none of them paid him any attention. They continued to talk between themselves as if he was invisible in spite of his attire. Jaime pointed him to the kitchen and he started bringing up small bowls of vanilla pudding, giving one to each sorority sister. It took him several trips to bring all the desserts, walking slowly to avoid a trip. Upon delivering the last tray, he turned his ankle in the unfamiliar heels he was wearing. Two of the bowls of pudding dropped to the floor, spraying pudding over the shoes and legs of one of the women.

Henry had a towel, and immediately dropped to his knees and started to wipe up the pudding from the floor. However, he was not sure what to do with the pudding on the shoes and legs. "Lick my shoes clean" was all he heard. Alison had worn one of her favorite outfits, with a gray skirt with a hem six inches above the knee, taupe pantyhose and dark purple patent leather high heels with two small straps buckled around her ankle. Above the straps was a thin gold ankle bracelet. He looked up at her, she gave a nod to proceed. She added "don't you dare put your foul tongue on my nylons." Henry started to lick the pudding off the nearest shoe which required him to crawl under the table to get all sides of the shoe. The other shoe required a more sinuous path as she had crossed her leg bringing the shoe well under the table amongst the nylon clad legs of the other diners. Finally, after all the spots of the pudding were removed, he crawled up from the table and stood in front of Alison after completing the duties. She examined the shoes, which had been perfectly restored to the shiny finish. She took her finger, and scraped the globules of pudding one-by-one on her calf and thigh, each time licking it off her finger sensuously, with eyes closed and an in-and-out motion. Henry's knees felt as if they would buckle, but his cock remained tucked between his legs.

After dinner, the women retreated to the lounge on the first floor and he was left to clear the table. He was getting accustomed to the heels and they weren't actually uncomfortable to wear, but he couldn't imagine 4 or 5 inch heels. When he finished clearing the table, Jamie said "come with me Henry" and took him to the laundry room. Jamie said "we had a '50s retro-party last weekend which required all the sisters to wear stockings and garter belts. The stockings need to be washed, put carefully in a lingerie bag with a fabric softener and in the dryer briefly, no more than 10 minutes on air dry. . Then match up all the pairs of stockings and put them on the table.. Each sister will pick up their stockings in 45 minutes before retreating to their rooms upstairs. Allison's pantyhose also need to be washed and are on top of the basket ".

The laundry room was on the first floor to the right of the front door. On top of the basket were Allison's taupe pantyhose upon which he had spilled the pudding. As soon as Jamie departed the room, he stretched the gusset of the pantyhose with his two hands and lifted it to his nose, pressed it against his face, inspiring deeply the intoxicating aroma of her damp sex intermingled with a faint hint of her perfume. He took long deep breaths, descending into an ecstatic trance. Like an erotic dream, he replayed the events that took place just a few minutes ago. He imagined having the pantyhose crotch held in place over his face, with a web created from the legs tying it in Place so he could stimulate himself with both hands while simultaneously inhaling the whiffs of addicting ether. .

He started scheming to keep these pantyhose for future adornment during his self-pleasure, but not knowing what was in store for the evening, he abandoned the thought. Also, in the basket were intermingled 25 pairs of unmatched stockings. He started to carefully wash them in the detergent and noticed most of them had patches of dried semen that was difficult to remove. In one stocking, the reinforced toe of the stocking was completely filled with dried semen, and Henry imagined the lucky boyfriend who was obviously masturbated with the stocking over his cock. Another had a reinforced foot, obviously used for a footjob as the sole was covered with the dried, crusty material.

There was a variety of vintage stockings. Some had reinforced heels and toes, some were full fashioned, some with Cuban heels, others simply sheer. He washed them all with great care, rinsed and put them to be air-dried as instructed. Then, he was able to accurately match the pairs of hosiery, except for 2 stockings that did not have a match. He started to fantasize what happened to the missing stockings- maybe damaged during intercourse, or used as a blindfold, or for light bondage. When he finished folding them carefully, he left them on the table. He would make note of which sorority sisters had a single stocking for future erotic dreams. They arrived to the laundry room, and identified the stockings each had worn for the party and retrieved them. Henry's cock was hard, but still tucked away as required. He fleetingly imagined each sorority sister in the particular pair of stockings and a garter belt as they left the room.

Jamie found him outside the laundry room. "I need you to come with me upstairs" and Henry followed. There was a hallway that went the entire length of the house, with a large dormitory room at one end where the sorority sisters slept and a staircase at the other end of the hallway leading to the third floor rooms. "This hallway needs to be vacuumed from one end to the other" and she handed him a small handheld vacuum. This required him to be on his hands and knees, crawling around with a small vacuum in one hand. He started at one end of the hallway. It was getting late, and some of the sorority sisters were readying for bed. They walked past him on the way to the dormitory sleeping room in their nightclothes. As each passed by, Henry looked upward briefly and saw they were wearing a variety of seductive nightclothes including "brief translucent negligees, teddies, body stockings or a simple thong barely covered with a t-shirt. They ignored him as they walked by. He imagined himself accompanying them to the dorm, turning down the sheets and watch as their beautiful legs enter the pocket created by the sheets of the bed. Instead, he was a pervert, shaven, in the hallway, on his knees, in a maid's outfit, being ignored at best or ridiculed at worst.

He had been on his knees for over an hour. Suddenly, Henry heard "Come here pervert!" It was obvious from the tone of voice that Henry needed to be there immediately. When he entered the room, the floor was covered with small paper shreds. "I was emptying my shredder after my workout and spilled the scraps all over the rug, I need you to clean this up immediately" said Amy. There were only 2 sorority sisters in the room, Amy and Elizabeth. Amy was dressed with t glossy tan pantyhose, flimsy nylon athletic shorts, and a tee-shirt cropped so her midriff showed. The luminesce of the ambient light on her pantyhose accentuated her taut and flawless legs. Elizabeth looked as if she had just returned from clubbing, in a pair of cire pants firmly fitting over her buttocks, thighs, calves giving a wet look to the material. She wore a sleeveless lumex top that glistened in the light A pair of 6 " black platform stiletto sandals with stainless steel heels adorned her feet. She had eye-liner, grey eye shadow and dark crimson lipstick, with fingernails and toenails to match. "Bring that vacuum of yours and clean up this mess" said Amy.

The 2 sorority sisters were talking and lounging in their bean bag chairs .Henry thought they looked like two luscious desserts to be tasted and relished. Henry started to work at one corner retrieving every scrap of paper. He was on his hands and knees, and when he approached the 2 women to vacuum underneath them, they barely moved so he had to vacuum around and lift their feet . As he worked close to Amy's feet, he saw that Amy had her toenails painted red, partially obscured by the thick denier of the glossy pantyhose. Elizabeth's feet were exposed from the tight fitting pants at the ankle with a pair of very sheer grey nylons underneath the pants. Whenever he was beyond her reach, he heard the characteristic swish-swish of nylon stroking nylon. As he crawled in front of Amy, he felt her foot apply pressure to his cock, manipulating it with her nylon covered toes. This was both pleasurable and painful as his erection grow, until he felt the dislodgement of his cock from its adopted home between his legs to a more comfortable, but more evident location.

Elizabeth called out. "I have been on these heels all night at the club, and need my feet massaged. Get over here, and rub my feet". He removed the stiletto heels after unbuckling the ankle straps and placed them beside the chair. Massaging the nylon clad feet, even if restricted to her feet and ankles, in this beautiful woman was ecstasy. When he exchanged one foot for the other, he had a glimpse between her legs. He could see the unmistakably evident protuberance of her pussy lips outlined by the shiny material overlying her crotch.

He was trembling at the site of her. His cock was getting hard and was no longer trapped between his legs, but was now overlying his abdomen, held in place with the pantyhose, barely hidden by the overlying skirt. As he finished, Elizabeth noted that his penis was clearly visible. "Henry, I think we have a problem that needs immediate correction". Amy came over, and Elizabeth pointed to his rigid penis. Amy said "I have a treatment for that problem". With that, Amy nodded to Elizabeth, and Elizabeth brought Henry over to the desk and had him bend over. Amy went to the wall, where her sorority paddle was displayed. She took her down off the wall, it was only approximately 8 inches long, and had a 4" handle wrapped in leather. The paddle had Greek letters of the sorority outlined with rivets. Amy knew this would deliver the intended result, as she had received a spanking with it during pledge week. This was delivered in response to a prank where she had snuck into the sorority, and cut out the crotch of all the panties of her Big Sister, but caught as she snuck out. She could not sit for 3 days after from the persistent sting.

Elizabeth said "now bend over the desk and don't move. Amy is going to check your penis after each spank to see if it has softened enough for you to return it to its proper place" Henry assumed that position, facing the door of the room. Amy put on a rubber glove, and then felt for his penis, carefully examining it from top to bottom at which time she said " hard". He received his first swat. After about 60 seconds, Amy again inspected him and shook her head "just a little softer, not acceptable yet". He received his second paddle. This time, in response to the spanks, he rubbed one nylon covered asscheek, the recipient of the last paddle, with his left hand, so Elizabeth knew he was getting the message

At that point, Jessica entered the room. "Amy, may I borrow your stiletto sandals you wore tonight at the club After our retro party, Jimmy insisted he take one of my stockings as a remembrance of our activities. He has always had a nylon fetish. Jimmy was so turned-on, he purchased these items and wants me to model next weekend. He saw on the Internet women wearing layers of nylon, and wants me to do likewise". She was in a pair of white stockings held up with an eight strap white satin garter belt to secure her stockings firmly, with a very sheer barely black pantyhose worn over top the garter belt and stockings. There was a black spandex thong covering the pubic region. (*****My description does not give justice to the appearance of layered nylon on a beautiful female, view http://blog.layered-nylons.com/ for those nylon aficionados amongst you-ATN****)

12