The Candy Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Korea wife Candy agrees to open things up.
3.1k words
4.2
79.6k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The "Candy Chronicles" describe the sexual adventures of Pete McCray and his Korean wife, Mik-young "Candy" McCray. These stories are entirely fictional and any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. The primary theme of the Candy Chronicles is interracial sex, so if you are not into the sexual coupling among Asians, whites, and blacks, then you are not likely to enjoy reading about their adventures. The story begins in Seoul, Korea in 1998 when Candy and Pete are both in their early 30s. He is a warrant officer in the U.S. Army and just starting his third tour in Korea.

Chapter 1: Candy Agrees to Open Things Up

Friday Night - April 10th, 1998

Seoul, Korea

Candy and I had gone to the Colonel's retirement party Friday evening, and we had both gotten a little drunk so we took a cab back to our apartment in Hannam-Dong. It was after 9pm and our daughter was safely tucked in bed at the sitter's house, so we decided to just let her spend the night.

Candy was in a playful mood, and she slipped into this sexy white teddy and matching stockings. It was a Christmas present from me.

I grabbed a couple of beers from the refrigerator, and as I settled back on the couch, she climbed up on the coffee table and began a very seductive dance. She was one beautiful lady and not built like the average Korean. She was 5'6" with long sexy legs and a bit of a bubble butt, and she had unusually large breasts that seemed even bigger on her trimmed down frame. She had also recently bleached her hair red, which gave her a bit of a wild look and made her stand out even more in a crowd. I was definitely one lucky SOB!

She smiled at me and then bent over and gave me a nice view of the thin thong running between her very shapely buttocks. She was definitely tempting me, and I quickly reached over and let my hands slide over those smooth, creamy white buttocks. Then as I looked at her and smiled, I casually took hold of the side straps of her panties and slowly pulled them down until they fell to the table at her feet.

Still dancing, she turned around to give me a good look at the sexiest pussy I had ever seen on any woman. Her small patch of pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a V. The lips of her pussy were naturally hairless and ultra sensitive, and would swell if she got the least bit excited, making it look like she was in heat. Her pussy was something I had always bragged about and even fantasized about showing off to my friends, and lately, she seemed more and more receptive to that possibility.

She seemed to be reading my thoughts and smiled as she reached down and brushed her fingers over her swollen lips and then twisted her hips as she touched her little button clit. As she slid her fingers down her slit, I could see she was wet and oozing, and I knew she was very aroused. When she got really turned on, it was as if there was hot baby oil in her pussy, and my dick could slip into her like a hot knife through butter. Her pussy was warm and accommodating for my dick although not exactly tight, which was okay, because she knew how to make use of her inner muscles to grip my dick when she knew I was coming. I guess I always suspected she could take a dick much bigger than my own, but she had always brushed off my suggestions of trying it with another man, at least until recently.

As she continued her seductive dance, she reached up and slowly slid the straps of the teddy off her shoulders, so that I could get a look at her lovely, full breasts with their light brown, half-dollar size nipples.

I was definitely getting aroused by her performance, and I slid my jeans off and invited her to join me on the couch. She quickly moved down to her knees in front of me and helped me remove my briefs.

After taking a quick sip of beer, she leaned over and let my dick slip between her lips and disappear into her mouth. She held it there for several long seconds before letting it slide back out. Wow! I definitely never got tired of seeing my dick in her mouth like that. It made her look very slutty and that definitely appealed to me. Besides, she could suck a dick better than any women I had ever met, and she genuinely seemed to enjoy doing it. She would get turned on by making me cum, which she had been doing a lot lately.

I was definitely enjoying the blow job and could have cum if I had let her continue, but the alcohol had emboldened me, and I was in the mood to press her about getting started with our sexual adventures.

"So when are we going to start showing me how really wild you can be?" I asked her when she let my dick slip from her mouth so she could get a taste of beer.

She smiled and shrugged with saliva dripping from around her mouth. "What kind of wild stuff do you want me to do? You have some fantasy you want me to try for you?"

I smiled. "I have a lot of fantasies for you to try."

"Oh yeah?" she said smiling curiously as she casually stroke my dick. "Like what?"

I felt a stir of excitement. "To start with, I want us to do a threesome with another guy, so I can watch you get fucked."

She smiled and licked her lips. "Who do you want us to do a threesome with?" she asked with a gleam in her eyes as she casually squeezed my dick.

I smiled. "I want us to do it with a black guy," I said knowing this would be no surprise to her. This was a recurring fantasy I had discussed with her many times and always seemed to turn her on talking about it.

She seemed to catch her breath, and I could see the sparkle of excitement in her eyes. "If that's what you really want," she said as casually pumped my shaft. "Did you have anyone particular in mind?"

We normally didn't discuss anyone in particular, so I couldn't help but think this may be an indicator she was serious this time. I smiled at her. "I know there are several of the black guys on my softball team that would love to fuck you."

This seemed to get her attention. "Oh yeah?" she asked looking at me curiously.

I smiled. "I've seen the way some of them look at you, especially since you've started dressing a lot sexier."

She nodded, obviously pleased. "And you really think those guys would want to fuck me?" She almost never said the word "fuck" except when she was really turned on.

I nodded. "Especially, Brad Davison," I said smiling, because I knew she kind of liked Brad too. He was this black guy I had played softball with while we stationed at Fort Lewis, and he had PCS'd to Korea six months before we did, and was the one who convinced me to try out for the post team.

There was a sparkle of excitement in her eyes. "You really think he...he would want to...want to fuck me?" she pried.

I nodded. "I know he would. He was always eyeing you when we were in Washington. Remember the time when we all went to that club in Tacoma, and you slow danced with him and got him hard?"

She smiled and nodded as if remembering. "I really didn't mean to make him hard like that. We were just dancing."

I smiled remembering that she had been shocked at how big Brad's dick was when she felt it press against her from beneath his slacks. "Well you obviously turned him on, so I know he likes you," I added. "And he really seemed interested when I told him how hot you are in bed."

I could see her cheeks flushed. "You told him I was hot in bed?"

I nodded. "And that you can give one helluva a blow job!"

"You shouldn't be telling other men stuff like that about me," she said as her face turned a darker shade of red. "So what did he say when...when you told him that stuff about me?"

I smiled at her curiosity. "He asked me if you let me cum in your mouth, and I told him you let me cum anywhere I wanted...in your mouth, on your face, on your tits, or on your ass."

"You really told him that?" she asked in disbelief.

I nodded and smiled. "He said I was one lucky man!"

She smiled. It was like she knew she should be mad at me, but she was actually turned on. "What else did you tell him?"

I hesitated. "I told him you had this fantasy about doing a gang bang with some black guys."

There was a look of shock on her face. "Why would you tell him something like that?" she said suddenly fuming.

"Because it's true," I said firmly hoping my revelation wouldn't dampen the mood. "You told me you had thought about what it would be like, and I see how turned on you get when I talk about it...especially when we're having sex."

She gave me a skeptical look. "Just cause talking about it turns me on, doesn't mean I really want to try it, and you shouldn't be telling him about that kind of private stuff anyway. He...he's going to think I'm a really bad woman."

I smiled. "Maybe, he likes really bad women."

She gave me a skeptical look. "What did he say when you told him? Was he shocked?"

I smiled. "I think he was a little surprised, but he seemed pleased, and he...he said if you really wanted to try it, he would be more than willing to help us set something up."

She shook her head in disbelief. I wasn't quite sure if she was angry or excited. "Gosh, I'll be so embarrassed the next time I see him. You've got to tell him that you're the one that wants me to do a gang bang and not me."

"You can tell him yourself when we do a threesome with him," I said grinning.

She sighed. "Okay, but just a threesome with Brad. No gang bangs," she said with excitement in her eyes.

"Mmmm, maybe I should give him a call and see if he can come over," I said smiling.

She shrugged. "That would be okay with me, but I doubt that he'd be home on a Friday night," she said as she let her hand glide over the engorged head of my dick. "Wow, you're getting kind of turned on, huh?"

I smiled. "Well, I've been wanting to see you do it with a black guy for a long time, and it's nice to see that you really are willing to do it now."

She gave me an innocent smile. "So, are you really going to call him?"

I nodded. I could see from the look in her eyes she really wanted me to call him. "Yeah, I'm going to call him," I said easing her back as I slipped off the couch and went to the kitchen and retrieved the team roster off of where I had tacked it up on the refrigerator.

When I came back to the living room she was sitting on the couch sipping her beer. I got the sense she still didn't believe I was serious, so I quickly grabbed the phone and sat down next to her. She looked a little anxious as I began to dial Brad's number.

"What are you going to tell him?" she asked looking suddenly nervous.

I shrugged. "I'm just going to invite him over," I said feeling the stirring of excitement in the pit of my stomach.

I listened nervously as the phone rang four times and then his answering machine kicked in. "Brad, it's Pete. If you get this before midnight, give me a call," I said and then hung the phone up.

"I told you he wouldn't be home," she said looking a bit disappointed as she reached over and slowly pumped my shaft.

"Maybe we should go look for him? I'm sure he's probably in one of the clubs in Itaewon," I said thinking that I needed to take advantage of her amorous mood.

She shrugged. "It's up to you."

"Maybe I want to go find some black guys to do a gang bang with you," I said looking into her eyes to gauge her reaction.

Her eyes widened and she chuckled, shaking her head as she slowly stroked my dick. "So how many guys is a gang bang anyway?" she asked looking at me with a mischievous grin.

I smiled. "At least four or five...more if you think you could handle it."

She smiled and then crawled up on to my lap facing me. "I think maybe I can do more than five," she said with a gleam in her eyes as she teasingly pressed her dripping pussy against my dick and let it slide up and down the shaft coating it with her warm juices.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I could tell she was definitely turned on. "How many guys could you do?"

She smiled with a sparkle in her eyes. "I'm pretty sure I could do at least ten," she said looking into my eyes as she twisted her pussy against my dick.

I knew she couldn't possibly be serious, but then she was definitely turned on. "Are you sure about that?" I asked smiling as I gripped the couch. She was driving me to the brink of cumming.

She nodded, and we quickly embraced in a long and deep kiss. We were obviously both very turned on. Her pussy was dripping, and I groaned when she lifted up and lowered herself on to my dick. All I could think about was her getting fucked by ten different guys, and I lost it and came in wild spasm. As I gripped the couch, I must have shot a ton of cum inside of her.

She tried her best to keep me going, and I felt bad because I knew she hadn't cum yet, but I just couldn't keep my erection.

"Why did you have to cum so fast?" she pouted, obviously disappointed.

"I'm sorry, honey," I said kissing her lightly on the lips.

"You made me so horny, I want to get fucked so bad," she said with a sigh.

"So you're still really horny?" I asked as I suddenly had an idea.

She nodded.

I smiled. "Why don't you go slip on one of those new dresses I bought you, and we'll go see if we can find Brad or maybe some other guys to fuck you?"

Her eyes instantly lit up and her face flushed with excitement. "You don't think it's too late to go out?"

I shook my head. "Not in Itaewon...the partying is just getting started up on the hill."

"Do you think you'll be able to find Brad? I'm...I'm really, really horny!" she said with a fire in her eyes.

I smiled. "I know he sometimes goes to the Liberty Club. It's a mostly black hang out on the top of the hill, and it's usually packed at this time of the night on the weekends, so if we can't find him, I'm sure we could find some other guys."

She sighed. "Well if you really want me to do it with another guy tonight then you better find somebody fast."

I smiled and nodded. "Go get dressed."

I had never seen her look so excited as she abruptly climbed off of me with her pussy still dripping my cum. She quickly stuffed her panties between her legs and rushed upstairs.

I soon followed her and picked out this form-fitting, black tube mini-dress with cut out sides. She seemed a bit skeptical when I told her she didn't need to wear a bra or panties...just the dress. When she slipped the dress on, it appeared to be a size too small for her and was very short and clung to her like she was poured into it. She definitely looked hot! Those extra pounds she lost around the middle made all the difference, and now her breasts seemed bigger than ever, with her nipples standing out against the thin material of the dress. It was definitely very short though...so short that it barely covered her buttocks.

"Honey, this dress is a little too short, don't you think?" she asked as she studied her reflection in the mirror.

"Nah, I think it's perfect. You said we need to find someone in a hurry, so you have to dress to attract attention, and dressed like this, you're definitely going to attract attention." I could see a little doubt on her face, but there was also a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

She smiled. "Don't you think I should at least wear some panties?" she asked looking a bit skeptical as she ran her hand over her butt while checking out her reflection in mirror.

"You don't need panties," I said sliding my hands over her smooth buttocks. "I want to make sure the guys know you're ready to fuck."

Her cheeks looked a bit flushed and she smiled and nodded. "Okay," she said with the look of excitement in her eyes. "But can I at least wear a light jacket or something over this until we get to the club?"

I chuckled. "Sure...I guess it would be best if the neighbors don't see you going out like this."

She practically slammed another beer as she fixed her hair and touched up her make-up. Then after a few squirts of perfume in the right places and one last look in the mirror, we were ready for business. I took her ID card so she wouldn't even need to carry her purse.

I was filled with nervous excitement as we closed our apartment door and headed for the elevator.

"I'm glad I'm drunk now, cause I probably couldn't go out like this if I were sober," she said as the elevator reached the lobby.

"Don't worry honey, this is going to be fun," I said as I guided her out the elevator before she changed her mind about this.

We were soon heading out of our apartment and were able to quickly hail a Korean taxi. Once we were inside the taxi, I had her slip the jacket off, so that all she had on was the very sexy black mini-dress.