The Candy Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the man bottomed inside the youth and began to slowly pump him, the youth's writhings gradually turned to undulations of his own hip action. The man moved up onto the surface of the massage table with his knees, moving them under the youth's buttocks and thus raising the youth's hips. Then the man grabbed the youth's hips and pulled him back and forth, slowly on the impaling cock. The youth shuddered and his cock spouted off up onto the man's belly. The man then pulled the youth's torso up to his and they were kissing when the man's turn to shudder came.

I was fascinated at what I was watching, and Dwight had to pull me away from that window and to the only other room in operation at the moment. Here, there was a threesome that appeared to be just finishing—or at least changing positioning. Two men, one Caucasian and one a deep brown, were standing in the center of the room, facing each other, both of them bent at the knees in a half crouch. And between them was suspended a third, older man, impaled on both of the other two men's cocks. The customer looked absolutely wilted and totally used, but there was a sloppy grin on his face.

"Double dipped white and dark chocolate," I murmured, striving to show that I had learned the code.

As we watched, the two men pulled the customer off their uncrowned cocks and laid him gently down on his side on the massage table.

"Ah, cream centered too," Dwight said.

The dark-skinned man had moved to other side of the table and stepped up on a stool. He pulled the customer's pelvis to his, lifted the customer's leg, and thrust his dick into the customer's ass, as the Caucasian candy man stepped up on a stool on the near side at the head of the customer and presented his cock for sucking.

Dwight pulled me away from the window. "I rather hope—"

"Don't worry, Dwight," I said. "No, that doesn't appeal to me. I've really made up my—"

"Come back out front, Jason," Dwight interrupted me. "We can sit at a table for a few minutes, and you can think this through."

I wanted to complete my sentence—to put a stop to all of this—but I decided not to. It seemed so important to Dwight that I make the next step very carefully, that I never feel like I was taken advantage of. I just shrugged and followed Dwight back out into the shop front. Dwight would have to face up to reality pretty soon anyway.

We were met by a small delegation. There to greet them, big smiles on their faces, were the salesman we had talked to and an officious-looking gentlemen who obviously was the chief candymaker. And fanned out around those two, wearing smiles that were a bit more lust filled, were a half dozen of the customers who had been sitting at the tables contemplating their choice of candy.

The chief candymaker stepped forward. "I hear this is our young friend's first candy," he said. He was looking at Dwight for affirmation.

"Yes," Dwight answered.

"You wouldn't perhaps have a certificate on him, would you?"

"Yes," Dwight answered. "Both of us have a clean bill of health certificate in hand. But I—"

The candymaker was quivering with delight at that news, and the men fanned around him were ooing and ahhing and jockeying a bit with each other for frontline position.

"Well, perhaps I have a little offer—for both of you handsome men—you are both premium candy, worthy of our gourmet line. Perhaps you don't have to spend any money here today at all. Your young friend here has already elicited several cherry chocolate offers—at as much as four times the going rate if cream center is included. Which we would, of course, split. I don't know when I've seen as ripe a cherry for plucking as this. And you yourself, sir, have been the subject of a couple of requests—also at a very good rate—premium milk chocolate nut or cream centered, as desired. Perhaps if we could . . ."

"I'm sorry," I spoke up before Dwight could answer. "I'm very interested in a cream-filled milk cherry chocolate. But not in this candy shop, thanks. I have my own candy shop. Come, Dwight, take me home, please. I made my choice of candy before you brought me here."

Not very much later, I was naked and stretched out in the center of Dwight's king-sized bed, and Dwight was making love to me, chocolate on white, and slowly kissing and tonguing me from ears to toes, exploring every crease and curve, while I sighed. My proud, young cock was already at full salute and my hips were undulating in the instinctive dance of the fuck when Dwight's lips went down over my cock head and his tongue flicked in and out of my piss slit.

Anxious and long suffering as I was for this moment, I came almost immediately, and Dwight swallowed my essence and sighed in appreciation.

Young and virile as I was, however, I didn't go soft. Dwight turned me on my belly, and I raised my pelvis, my weight supported on my chest and knees, as Dwight's lips and tongue went to my young, virginal ass opening and one hand played with my taut nipples and the other slowly worked my cock, rubbing the bulb across the red satin sheets Dwight had not used since he had last fucked my father just like this and in this very bed.

I began to moan from deep down inside my chest. This was how I had watched my father being taken by Dwight. This was exactly what I wanted Dwight to do to me for years. This was the perfect first time.

I came again as my cock head was being fucked against the sheets and Dwight's tongue was fucking me deep in the ass.

And still I didn't go soft. I had dreamed of this for years. I had been building toward this almost forever. The mere thought of Dwight fucking me kept me hard.

Dwight was covering me close from behind with me on his knees on the red satin sheets and the underside of Dwight's hard cock stroking up and down in my butt crease, rubbing across the puckered hole Dwight had already opened and slathered with his tongue.

The moment of deflowering had come, but I gave a little laugh and turned underneath Dwight and scooted down across the sheets until my mouth found Dwight's big, thick, hard cock. And I opened my mouth and brought my lips over Dwight's cock and sucked him inside.

Dwight, taken completely by surprised, groaned and then moaned and then sighed as I palmed his butt cheeks and started Dwight's hips in a languid face-fucking motion. Dwight soon took up the motion himself, slowly fucking his cock in and out of my open mouth. It wasn't long before he started to shudder, though, and reaching down and grabbing me by the waist, dragged me back up the bed until our pelvises were in parallel.

I gave a little laugh and spread my legs, and Dwight, trembling from the effort not to spill his seed carelessly, moved his bulb to my puckered hole as I raised my hips to meet him.

The momentous occasion was too much for Dwight, though. He barely had his bulb inside my opening, with me arching my back and crying out at the hugeness of the bulb inside my virginal rim, than Dwight shuddered and came in great globs of come at my entrance.

Losing control then, and with his own cum as a natural lubricant, Dwight's cock started slowly entering my channel, as I writhed under him and sobbed and moaned and groaned and grunted at my first glorious, long-awaited taking.

Like me, Dwight remained hard and was quickly reloading. Half inside, he stopped, wanting to give my walls time to stretch to him, but I had waited for this too long. I dug his nails into Dwight's ass cheeks and pulled Dwight deeper inside my channel. And when Dwight had bottomed, it was I who pushed Dwight's hips up a bit, drawing his dick almost to my entrance, and than it was I who moved my pelvis in a slow, but increasingly rapid, pumping action. Me, fucking myself on Dwight's impaling staff, as Dwight held position above me, but dipping his face down to mine for deep kisses on the lips and nuzzling in the hollow of his young lover's neck and then down further to suck on my taut nipples.

We came nearly simultaneously—and in the next fucking as well, as I stretched out on the bed on his belly and Dwight rode my ass hard, skin of dick sliding upon skin of ass walls in an elating barebacking and the constant and prodigious flow of lubricating and filling semen—and the third time as well, when I lay on his back at the foot of the bed and Dwight held my legs wide and stood between my thighs and pistoned me to a frenzied completion as our eyes were locked in love—the same love that I had seen between Dwight and my dad, when Dwight fucked him. We fucked on through the night until almost dawn.

Before sleep stole up on us as my ass was spooned into Dwight's belly, I murmured, "Surely you knew it was you and only you I wanted."

"I barely dared hope," Dwight answered. "I've held off all these years, but it was hard."

"But surely you knew," I repeated.

"I did hope," Dwight said. And then he gave a low, throaty laugh. "And yes, I prepared, in case it might be so. That's why I got the health certificate too—so that we could bareback, if my dream came true. And why I put these red satin sheets on my bed this morning. I wanted your first time to be special and to be completely your choice. But, yes, I did hope it would be me who plucked your cherry chocolate."

I laughed.

"But do you have any idea how much money we passed up in that candy shop?" Dwight whispered.

"I don't care, Daddy." I murmured. "Your dick inside me is worth all the money in the Candy Shop to me."

12