The CandyStore Bookstore

Story Info
How I found my career as a stripper.
6.4k words
4.57
27.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't begin to count the number of times I've passed by the nearest adult bookstore to my house, and yet I can never remember anyone entering or exiting through the single mirrored glass door. It was a seedy looking place which was actually adjoined to The CandyStore Dance Lounge, which of course is a strip club.

Since I was young I could even remember this place as we would drive by on our way to church and hear the disgust in my mom and dad's voice as they would discuss how they wished the city would do something about removing this "black-eye of our community". As I grew up and became aware of what a strip-club was, I would wonder if my father may have ever gone inside.

I'm a petite attractive female, at least by my own evaluation. If I described myself blindly to someone I would begin with my the physical facts which are:

I'm 5' 6 ½" tall.

112 lbs.

I have a reddish brown thick head of hair, which I usually parted slightly off center. It's long enough to fall against my shoulders and when I bend forward and tilt my head it can reach and tickle my nipples when I'm naked.

The nipples they would tickle are delicate and attached to my 33b-cup size breasts. Depending on time of month and style I either wear a 32 or 34 bra size.

Grey blue eyes.

And growing up I was quite the fem-tomboy, so I have an athletic trim body.

If my mother were still alive she would tell you my best feature is my eyes and my warm wonderful smile.

Sex has sometimes come as a struggle to me. I was raised very conservatively and sheltered from most people and things which might tempt me. Any friends I wished to have outside of school would be screened by my parents and I would either be allowed to keep them as a friend, or told they would be a bad influence on me and restricted from seeing them.

Even with all the safeguards and curfews and precautions taken by my parents I managed to lose my virginity at the age of 18 to a younger more sexually advanced boy while I was a doing a summer camp counseling stint at our church's bible camp. You can imagine my surprise to discover I could do something so horrific, survive, and keep it secret in order to keep my pristine reputation intact.

Losing my virginity did make me want it more, but it didn't make me give it up any easier as I always had that precious reputation to protect. It did make me more frustrated with my desires. I assure you I was able to transfer my frustrations onto any of my dates who made attempts to get intimate with me.

And there it was always lurking in the shadow of the large CandyStore sign posted high enough it could be seen well ahead as I drove down the street. I could hardly pass by without wondering who or what was behind that mirrored door. I knew they had "Adult Books, Videos, and Novelty Toys." I could only imagine what a novelty toy might be. I didn't even know what the legal age might be for a person to enter through that ominous door, but I assumed a person would have to be 21 in order to enter.

It was nearly a month past my 21st birthday and I felt my curiosity had increased over the years and making me more and more curious about the place. I came to the conclusion it was inevitable I was going to get inside and learn what was behind that door. I waited until a Wednesday night when I knew my parents would be attending our church's Wednesday evening bible study.

I borrowed a blonde wig my mother purchased and used once as part of a Halloween costume and dressed in a bright green halter style tee-shirt and white jean style mini-skirt.

No cars were ever parked in the empty spaces in front of the strip club or bookstore. I pulled around back to find an empty space in the crowded lot. I sat in the car, steadied my nerves, and checked myself and the way the wig fit on my head before stepping out of the car and placing the 3" heels of my shoes on the asphalt. I had never seen the back of the building before and I walked from my car towards the painted metal door which somewhat blended in with the back of the building except for the bold lettering which read:

"EXIT ONLY ENTRANCE IN FRONT"

Even from the distance I was from the building and door I could hear the pounding beat of the music as it reverberated through the door and cinderblock wall.

The music blared as a couple of men exited and I shied away, turning my head so they couldn't see my face and avoided them as I began to walk around the building. I passed the entrance to the strip club and walked directly towards the mystery behind the mirrored door. I was anxious to get out of the view of cars which drove by and pulled quickly on the metal door handle, but the door was frozen closed. I saw the lettering which was nearly faded to obscurity:

"Entrance inside the CandyStore"

The mystery of why I'd never seen anyone enter or exit was finally solved, but I knew I would have to find a greater courage to enter the strip club in order to get inside the bookstore.

I had reversed my direction and two men were approaching me and the club entrance from the parking lot as I approached. They arrived at the door ahead of me and politely held the door open for me as I approached.

"Coming in?" the man asked.

"Might as well," I replied as I wanted to look calm and collected and went ahead of them into the club.

The music I had heard muffled from the back was now loud enough that the men paying for their admission to the club had to shout in order to be heard by the young buxom tattooed girl taking their cash and returning their change in the form of one-dollar bills.

"How are you doing sweetie," She asked as I approached her after stepping aside and letting the men enter ahead of me.

"What's the charge for the bookstore?" I shouted, trying to insure I would only have to ask once.

"The bookstore is free, and for the ladies so is the club," She said as she leaned forward and I swear I thought I could see her areoles winking from behind the edge of her bikini top at me.

"I'm not interested in the club," I replied.

"You should visit it. You might be surprised," The girl said as she smiled at me and with her eyes checked me out as obviously as any man had ever done. With a quick flick of her hand she produced a ticket stub and after handing it to me pointed towards the ominously large man standing in front of the red velvet curtain which most likely led to the club.

I followed the direction she pointed and the man removed the small ticket stub from my hand and pulled the curtain aside for me to step through and enter the strip club area. Bright lights illuminated the stage where a girl was holding the brass pole anchored from the floor and ceiling and leaning back against her hold on the pole. Her body wasn't without its flaws, but she was pretty and I suspect every man in the audience would be more than happy to fuck her if given the chance.

I stood in the aisle way just inside the velvet curtain and watched as she teased the men and gave her personal attention to those I considered brave enough to walk forward to the stage and stuff the folded tips into her panties as she held the material away from her body for the men.

When the song ended I thought she was finished as she collected her top from the stage, but she didn't leave she only placed it on the floor behind her and as a new song began she began to gyrate again, but during this song she removed her panties and I was astounded to learn this was a nude strip club.

Star as she was identified held the attention of most in the audience, except for a few who seemed determined to keep a curious eye on me. As three guys came through the curtain behind me I moved out of the center of the aisle and felt the hand of the man seated next to the aisle as he touched my bare thigh and as he caught my attention indicated he would like me to sit in the empty seat beside him. I shook my head and moved away from him down towards the stage and as I started to move into the empty third row the dancer on stage called for me to come to her.

I was terrified as I moved closer, but the closer I moved, the closer she wanted me to come until I was standing at the edge of the stage as the many men who tipped her had stood, but I didn't have any dollar bills in my hands and I wasn't sure what I was doing there.

She said nothing to me as she knelt naked in front of me and with her two hands began to play with my breasts through the thin cotton fabric of my top. The men in the audience were cheering wildly and paper money was being wadded into tiny balls and tossed onto the stage. With my blouse opened and my back to the men in the audience she caressed my breasts through my shirt and began to set my body on fire with desire.

My thoughts were so scattered I'm not sure I even understood the implications of what she was doing as she took my hand and guided me to the side of the stage where there were 4 wooden steps leading up and onto the stage and she pulled me to come forward onto the stage with her.

I was terrified, but undeniably excited. The stage lights glared in my eyes and I was unable to see any of the men seated and watching even though I was facing them as she slipped my tight top up and over my head to leave me standing in my heels and white mini-skirt with my small bare breasts displayed for the men to view. Men were suddenly coming forward towards the stage and placing an assortment of denominations of paper money on the edge of the stage in front of me.

I could feel her breath on my ear as she whispered, "Don't worry, I'll share the tips with you," And then I felt her fingers as she reached around me to tease and play with my naked breasts. I was turned on more than I could ever imagine possible as she cupped her delicate hands over each of my breasts and began to fondle me as a man standing in front of me at the edge of the stage began to caress my legs and thighs with a twenty dollar bill he'd folded lengthwise.

Star reached down to take the twenty from him, but he quickly replaced it with another in his hand and as she played with my breasts and he caressed my thigh the song ended and our dance was over. She asked the men to give me cheer and they went wild with cheers and wolf-whistles and claps as she scooped off the assorted tips from the floor of the stage. She returned my shirt to me to put it back on and escorted me back to the stairs and I left the stage, before she left off the back of the stage. They announced the new dancer and she came to the stage. I found the nearest seat and sat because I felt my knees were so wobbly I thought my legs might collapse out from under me.

The new dancer invited me to come to her, but I didn't because I wasn't sure I should have gone forward with the previous dancer. She finished her set and the next dancer was into her second song when Star walked in from the back of the room and took the seat next to me. She had a small handful of her tips in her hand, which she handed to me.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"It's your half of my share," She said as she leaned so close I thought she might be preparing to kiss me.

"You should keep it," I said, feeling guilty about what I'd done.

"What did you come here for?" She asked.

"I don't know, I was curious I guess," I replied.

"You should be a dancer... The men love you," She said, as she was leaning so close she felt as if she were practically on my lap.

"I can't think of anything more terrifying," I said, as another dancer was introduced to the stage and she began her routine.

"Are you having fun?" Star asked me as she folded the armrest up and out of the way between us and moved her knees over my thighs as she turned towards me and put my hand onto her thigh. She was wearing nothing more than a fancy push-up bra and a pair of lace panties worn over the top of a solid black G-string.

"I came here to see the bookstore," I said.

"What did you think of it?" She asked.

"I ended up in here instead," I replied.

"Let me show it to you," She said and she pulled her long sexy legs off my lap and stood in her 6" heels and pulled me from the seat by my hand. All eyes were on us as we left the theater through the velvet curtain and she took me past the tattooed cashier into the bookstore.

The bookstore was empty as we arrived in it, but we were followed by several men from the theater who were content to keep their distance and watch us.

"What kind of porn excites you?" Star asked as she randomly selected a book from the shelf and handed it to me. On the cover was a picture of a girl bent over the edge of a sofa arm taking it hard from behind as she gripped the cushions with her hands.

"I don't know. I've never seen porn before," I replied, and replaced the book to the shelf.

She moved seductively in front of me as she backed up slowly and without looking selected a another paperback from the shelf and as she showed it to me all I can remember is the word "Babysitter" in big letters with the picture of a girl that looked like a college girl on her knees sucking an older guys cock.

"Does that excite you?" She asked.

"Maybe a little," I said, but it excited me more than I wanted to pretend, this entire experience was beyond my belief.

"Come with me princess," Star said as she stepped forward, took my hand, and pulled me to follow with her again as she moved through the maze of book displays before putting her hand on a doorknob and opening it. I followed her inside and she quickly closed and locked the door behind me.

"What is this room?" I asked as were enclosed in a room which couldn't have been much bigger than five foot, by eight foot.

"Look around... you know what kind of room this is," She said and as I made an evaluation of the room it became obvious to me.

Mounted on the wall beside the door we entered through was a small shelf built into the wall which held two boxes of tissues. Next to the box was a plastic square Tupperware container filled with packages of condoms. At the end of the room was a large mirror, which I quickly ascertained was made for people on the other side to see in, while I could only see my own reflection.

On the long wall there were three holes all about 4" in diameter, spaced at various heights for what I once again assumed was for obvious purposes.

"Are those glory holes?" I asked.

"I think they're so people can tip me," She teased and she moved to me and asked, "Can I kiss you?" Before I could give her a response her lips were against mine and her tongue reached deep into my mouth as her hand slipped beneath my blouse to find my naked breasts.

"You kiss like an innocent angel," She whispered as paper money came floating down to the floor from the glory holes.

"I've never kissed a girl before and haven't kissed many guys," I replied as I felt as if I was lost in her eyes as she once again unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it from my shoulders until she could remove it from my arms and body.

"Are men watching us?" I asked as I glanced towards the mirror.

"Does it matter?" She asked as she cupped her hands on my breasts and played delicately with them.

"I'm not sure I like them watching," I said.

"Why does it matter?" She asked as she looked over to the collection of money which was falling through the holes.

"I guess it doesn't," I replied as she moved to me and kissed me passionately as she moved her right hand down between my thighs, beneath my mini-skirt and slipped her finger alongside the edge of my panties and skillfully caressed my clit.

"Star, that feels so magical," I moaned.

"My name is Kimberly, but don't tell anyone" She whispered in my ear as she moved her hand away, unzipped the side of my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My panties came down only slightly slower than the gravity carried my skirt and as she moved to her knees and moved her mouth to my pussy I watched the erections being placed through the glory holes.

I had never had oral sex from a guy or girl and I'm at that moment I wouldn't have been able to find words to describe how wonderful it felt. Her tongue was soft and gentle as it caressed and opened my pussy lips and flicked and licked at my clit. I was practically standing over her with my legs open as she rest on her knees with her head arched backwards and face upwards feasting on my slit. At this point time had no meaning and I don't know how long she pleasured me before she stopped and said we shouldn't be so selfish. She moved to one of the cock pushed through a hole which had three twenty dollar bills folded over it and she pulled the money aside and began to such the anonymous cock.

I was genuinely confused as to if I should suck either or which of the other two vastly different cocks. One was a black cock and while it was thick and as long as the other white cock, it was limp and hung heavy through the hole. The white cock was firm and hard, but may have only been five inches in length.

I guess my decision was made for me as the black man pushed inserted four folded twenty dollar bills through the hole alongside his cock and as I took his money I lifted the head of his limp member to my lips and began to play with him with my mouth.

To my surprise he hardened quickly and while I tried to manage his size with my mouth I watched as Kimberly retrieved a Kleenex and wiped some cum from her lips before placing her mouth over the smaller cock.

I couldn't imagine anyone doing something as depraved as I'd become involved in, and it would have been impossible before this moment to imagine I could be involved.

I was doing my best with the big black cock, but clearly I was out of my element. Kimberly had already brought her second cock to orgasm and asked me if I could use some help.

"It's more than I can handle," I said with a smile.

"Let me at this bad-boy," she teased and in one smooth stroke she swallowed about six inches of his thick length into her throat. As she sucked his big black cock another cock pushed through the lowest hole, but this cock was wearing a condom.

"He wants to fuck you," Kimberly said.

"How?" I asked, in disbelief.

"Just move up against the hole," She explained.

"My resistance and modesty were a thing of the past. I turned around and on my hands and knees aligned myself against the hole where he had his cock. I was so wet and slippery he easily slipped inside me with his 7" and as I held myself tight against the hole he fucked me.

I had no idea who was thumping his body against the wall and fucking me hard, and frankly I didn't care as an animalistic drive replaced any and all resistance which should have remained in me.

As he fucked me hard Kimberly moved to squat in front of me and pulled me by a handful of my hair to bring my lips to her pussy and I did my best to please her while he continued to pound me deep and hard with his strokes.

The feeling of him pulsing and cumming inside me was unmistakable and before I could have said thank you may I have another, his cock was removed, and without a doubt it was replaced with a thicker, longer cock almost immediately. A cock I hadn't even seen and had no information about. My first thoughts from the size was it must be the black cock and to be honest I could never have imagined letting a black man fuck me but it was possible if not probable that one was inside me, fucking me now.

Somehow Kimberly climaxed as I fumbled around in her with my tongue and as I watched her putting her G-string and panties back on I knew I should stop and do the same. The problem was I couldn't move away from the huge cock which fucked me relentlessly

She scooped up the cash from the floor and split it in half and placed my half on the floor in front of me.

"I have to get back to the stage," she said softly, and as I was being pounded she knelt and kissed my cheek and whispered, "Come see me before you leave." She left me alone in the room, locking the door from the inside before she closed it.

12