The Captain

Story Info
A short adventure.
11.5k words
4.28
20.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scfasd
scfasd
7 Followers

You don't have to read this part. It's just for those of you who decide to keep track of me.

There is always a certain part in writing for me where it just feels awkward to type while I'm explaining the world I'm creating. Any tips from the pros to help get rid of that feeling?

First of all I know that the world didn't always have pirates but this is fiction. So deal with it. :P Anyways, I would warn you like always that this story is starting out slowly like all stories should before they start to build but I'm hoping to move this one along quickly and I only have one other story up currently, that I am indeed planning on redoing so I can work on the content a bit. Unfortunately I kept switching back and forth between first and third person. I'm used to third person which is why is why it was so difficult. Even then I got quite a few views on it, which surprised me since I'm just starting out and I would like to thank you for that.

Secondly I'm sorry it took so long to come out with something new I just haven't felt any muse for any stories recently. Most of you won't read this but for those of you who would like to see my apology, here it is. I'm sorry, so sincerely sorry. And if I fuck up any sentence in this I'm apologize even more. That's all so for now...Enjoy. :D

Chapter one.

"Had he always been a pirate? No, not always. In fact before he was a pirate he was a knight. A damn good one too. He knew his manners, his respect, his fighting, and even knew his wars. He knew when to throw his cloak over the mud for a woman, when to bow to a lady, when to let a woman smack him for anything he did wrong, and even when to fuck his spoils of war like there was no tomorrow. For most knights, there wasn't. Hell he remembered one specific war, his Virg or virgin, first war, where they overtook their own kingdom. There was no fight like that. No other war he had been in had been so easy. In a normal fight you had to move quickly, keeping your eyes open to see the next blade. In his own kingdom he had every second in the world to breathe, knowing exactly how his friends would swing a blade and what limb they would try to take.

It had been easy but he had been sent off to be raised as a knight before he even got old enough to remember his mother or father. Which meant he knew how to kill a man, distasteful as it was, he could still do it.

Once they had taken their own kingdom the one man who had been leading them, a power hungry knight with a deep thirst for lust and blood,slew the king and took the queen for himself, and used her like one of the whores that walked the streets, looking for the next mark to try and get to money out of or fuck. Then once the knight was done with her he passed her along to the entire army that followed behind him. Cross was probably the only knight to not take a shot at fucking her. Not over some star-struck love for her or any other girl. He would've loved to show that bitch some karma, but he didn't want the messy leftovers of a thousand other knights.

Now don't get him wrong. If he wanted to be Cross could be a complete asshole, he hated to be one though. A dirty blonde knight with incredibly messy hair, deep blue eyes, tall, proud standing shoulder that looked like they could bear the problems of the world, athletic build, a smile that could melt an iceberg, and a member measuring around eight or seven inches. Unfortunately he was often an asshole though, because he was forced to be. Not in a literal sense more of a feeling to be forced. He couldn't trust anyone, not after he lost his knighthood.

He didn't want to lose it, in fact he might not have lost his knighthood if his new lord hadn't been so lustful. He was given away in exchange for some redhead virgin princess, by the name of Pardeya. Once he had been taken in by his new king, 'the great conqueror, Michael', the pirates bloodline was discovered and he was named a bastard half-druid and stripped of his title, land, and fortune. Now declared a warlock he was tossed into jail and set up for execution.

His old lord was not happy to hear about this, but neither was the new king, Michael. The new king had been set up in a deal and the old lord had been given a girl to fuck a couple times while one of his knight was sent to death. The old lord, loving the rush from ripping his blade through his enemies, went to war before his reputation was ruined. Of course the pirate expected the bloodthirsty lord to take down the king even before the trade, but he was expecting it happen later on. So he waited for two days and nights until he heard the sounds of drums from miles away and felt the ground shake beneath his feet.

Even more unfortunate that no matter what happened, he was convicted, which meant any other Lord or King would have right to hang him on sight. So when the last guard passed his cell to help in the fight, the hand of pirate shot out from the iron bars of the dungeon, slamming the guard against the cell and bringing the knuckles of his right fist swiftly to the trachea of the guard. Ignoring the audible snap, he slipped the key ring off the belt of the guard and unlocked his cell, tossing the keys into another room so the prisoners could let themselves out, cause a distraction. From there it was simple, take a sword off a dead body and fight his way out the backdoor, leaving it open for a certain lord. Now the pirate wasn't discreet either. He wanted the Lord to know who helped him, so when those massive gates opened a giant cross light up the walls on each side of the open gates. That's when he took to the road in search of a new journey."

"So?..." A high pitched female voice spoke up suddenly. "Did he find a one? A new journey?" a soft blue hand slid down the firm, brown tunic covered chest of man and slipped under the waistband of the brown pants that covered that mans lower half, fishing for his member.

"Well..." That same man grinned and turned to face the blue dark elf on his left knee as she wrapped her soft fingers around his cock. "That was a couple years ago...and a regular druid doesn't stop maturing till 148 years old. A half-druid stops at thirty-two. Last I heard his dick was around nine or nine and a half inches long, maybe six inches around, he found a good local bar, and started signing up to do some work for every pirate ship that stopped by that bar, and he was just eighteen. Already gaining a name as one of the good democrats of the sea."

"A REAL druid...wow...Know where I could find him?" Another high pitched female voice spoke up, this one was much softer than the previous. The man leaned his head back and got a good look at the two girls on his lap. The dark elf on his left had no difficulty staying on his knee, her plump derriere taking up enough space to keep her balanced on his knee. Her breasts didn't throw her off balance either, though they were definitely a nice size. If he knew the measurements of bras he would have to guess a b cup at least. Long silver hair and matching eyes with soft purple lips and a smooth unblemished body. Long seductive legs like the bronzed woman across from her along with smooth slender arms and a slim stomach. Low shoulders, again like the woman across from her. And of course a sweet smile to add a touch of cuteness to make the dicks of men all around twitch and harden at the sight of her, instantly intoxicated with the sweet smell of rain and fruit.

Her drunk associate had a lot in common, except her ass wasn't so massive. Her breast were and they weren't helping in her drunken daze as she swung all over the place, giggling stupidly and pressing the stupidly huge jugs against him. She on the other hand rank of pussy juice and alcohol and rubbed against him like her customers hadn't fucked her like the whore she was in months, or possibly since she first started. Working with a dark elf she was probably some nympho that refused to sleep with her own kind, humans. Halfies were okay, but humans weren't enough to please her. And if a tight human hadn't been fucked by something other than human in a while then it probably meant she squirted, like almost every other human girl. The copious amount of fluid from a squirter was like acid to anything non-human. Halfies were fine, again but rare. Especially half-druids, since druids were being hunted. It was a risk for most to fuck a human girl so most got a taste of a real fuck before they were left wanting for...years. The way her nipples poked into him, he guessed she was probably one of them. Only one way to tell. The man lifted the light blonde hair of the human sitting on his lap to find the mark of a human Squirter on the back of her neck, a simple circle to warn anything that is feeling a bit on the horny side. In an instant the attitude of the drunk girl changed, thinking she had lost another mark.

"No no no...Please..." The tiny bronze hand of the blonde on his right knee grasped desperately at his hardening dick as she roughly pressed her massive breasts against him. If he had to guess a size he would have to say somewhere around a DDD. Two whores holding his dick and numerous ones sitting around, giggling at his story at the events that were happening before them. The man stared at the little girl on his lap and sighed. Even with her tan he could still notice the freckles that spotted her body. "I'll do anything...just please..." He could hear the pleading in your voice. What to do, what to do? A hand around each of their backs to help hold them up. Then he got an idea. He turned away from the blonde BEGGING for his attention, ignoring her completely for now.

"That druid you were asking about? Yeah....I know where you can find him..." He grinned at her as the dark elf slowly stroked him to get the answer out. "It's half-druid, and it's me." He grinned at her, hearing the gasp come from the blond on his right knee as she picked up the pace on grinding her heated pussy against his thigh, his pants obviously stained from the attention she was trying to get, the other side matching from the dark elf. From the look on the dark elf's face he could see she had been expecting that answer. The ex-knight turned back to the blonde and grinned. "You said anything?" A short nod was his only reply. "Well...I'm out of money."

The dark elf opened her mouth to say something only to be interrupted by her business partner. "Free. All services. Free. Please...Just please..." He grinned at the two of the girls in their birthday suits on his lap. Naked as the day they were born and he wasn't sure how much longer he could just sit around and tell stories. He was going to have to speed this up.

"Well even then I'm still going to be dirt poor." He stared hard back into the blondes eyes as she groaned loudly trying to stop herself.

"We'll pay you...just...Uh..." Gods she was going at his thigh like a jackrabbit, her partner must've just decided to give up.

"And uh...I get to finish too." This time the dark elf tried to speak up again but her blonde partner was in a hurry.

"FINE!" The blonde shouted, scaring everyone else in the bar. Most male druids didn't get to finish off because of how long they lasted. The average human girl would literally die of pleasure before a male druid could even come close. Or so it was rumored. Of course he was good, but that rumor was just a rumor and he rarely got to finish. He was often left blue-balling.

"Barkeep. I'm going t-" He started only to get interrupted by the owner of the bar, a werewolf who managed to stand the pirate who was almost always at her bar. A semi-celibate werewolf too. Only semi because she gets a bit fidgety around a certain time of the month and it wasn't cause she was female, well..It sort of was but not the main reason. She'd be fully celibate if she hadn't been bitten when she was sixteen. Now she was half wolf and bucking like a horse for the three days before every full moon. Carelyn, the bartender, wasn't like the whores who circulated her bar though. She was always slim, small perky tits, long legs, firm ass and of course a toned stomach. He had to admit, she always looked good. Except for when she got downright furry.

"Going to need a room." He watched as the Werewolf eyed him from across the room, her hand spinning the rag in her hand to try and dry the mug that had been used by the blonde on his lap. Even from here he could still see the eyes of the dog she had been only the night before, and they looked hungry. Unfortunately, no matter how hard he tried she wasn't going to give any up, she only did when she couldn't help it. But he knew her and knew she was feeling frisky which meant he could enjoy a little bit of her before she began to flat out refuse him. First...to get anything out of her, he needed to make her jealous.

Turning his head to his right he leaned forward and passionately met the lips of the horny blonde that had been desperately fucking his thigh for release. The second his lips touched hers though, she began to spray, coating his thigh in her juices and quickly making a puddle on the floor below. At that, every single horny woman in the bar groaned in need of release and the blonde began to shake, still squirting all over his right leg and clenching her hand over his now rock hard member. Gods, he wasn't going to be able to take much more of this either. The pirate raised hand to her cheek to pull her closer as he deepened the kiss, nibbling on her lower lip before rolling his tongue across the now sensitive area. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed the bartender slowly put down the cup she had been drying and lean against the bar, slowly shifting her balance from one leg to the other. If he had to guess he would probably say she was trying to cause some friction between her thighs. Yeah, she was definitley getting jealous. She wasn't the only one. The dark elf on his left knee had leaned in close to press her tits against him as well, her hand still stroking the length of his member before she pulled him away from her coworker so she could test him out.

The dazed mind of the pirate Cross turned to slowly comprehend the figure of the deep blue woman on his left just before she slid her fingers through his curly hair and pulled him to her purple lips, her tongue parting his lips to taste him. Oh how he loved this bar. Sure the days were slow and left him bored most of the time but the traffic that came through once a week was amazing. There were always new girls showing up every day and it was magnificent and because of how far off the map they were he didn't have to worry that much about any STD's. If he did land one all he had to do was go into town and head to the temple to pray a bit. The priestess were incredibly happy whenever he visited and were proud to help him. His right arm pulled the blonde closer to him to make sure she wouldn't fall off his lap and his left slid around to the steaming hole pressed tightly against his left thigh.

But he couldn't leave just one squirting. The pirate groaned softly into the whores mouth as she suckled lightly on the tip of his tongue and he slowly inserted his middle and ring finger on his left hand into the inflamed, wet pussy on his left, curling the two fingers upwards and slowly rubbing around until he found the sponge-like spot inside her. From there it was easy. First a a slow stroking motion with the two finger backs to his palm, the small g-spot quickly hardening at his touch, before picking up the pace a bit. Normally he would have been slightly worried that he didn't have his other hand to put between her navel and clit to add more pressure but she did that herself, placing a hand there out of surprise and crying out loudly into his lips. Once she started to buck against his hand he quickly moved to a soft patting motion, just quickly tapping the spot with the two fingers.

"AH!" The kiss was broken as she bucked harder against his hand, soaking it in juices as she was nearly to the peak of her pleasure. He smirked at her as the g-spot hardened up more and she cried out. "I'M GONNA P-" She began to shriek at him before he leaned in closer to her ear and whispered quickly to her.

"You're not gonna piss. You're going to cum. Your going shake and squirm as you soak my hand in juices, leaving my fingers dripping with your cum. And I can't wait." He urged her on with simple words as he quickly began to jerk his hand against the hardened spot inside her, keeping rhythm to the bucking motion she was making. He didn't whisper quietly either but it was raspy enough to make it sound like it, sound...intimate. Just like that the dark elf began to vibrate and drip like a waterfall all over the pirates hand, her eyes rolling back into her head as the pirate opened his mouth and slowly licked her earlobe as he continued jerking for a couple seconds before stopping completely while she continued with her high. Instead of moving, he simply sat there, the two fingers that were inside the elf were pressed tightly against the sponge-like area to keep her going as long as possible. A small squeak on his right broke his concentration as the blonde finally stopped coming and passed out on his shoulder, a squeak escaping her lips whenever she exhaled.

A grin. That is what sat on the pirates smug face as he turned his attention to the owner of the bar staring at him with an open mouth, her jaw dropped at the display of carnal desire before her. She wasn't the only one, every whore around him had the same look. Getting a virgin to cum was easy, once she got passed the pain, but getting a used whore to cum like that? He may have seemed a tad impressive.

Cross's eyes hardened on brown eyes of the barmaid staring at him while his other thigh was slowly soaked in the juices of a slut as well. He didn't break that gaze for a couple minutes, simply waiting while she slowly broke under his stare while his eyes burned into her soul. He didn't have to look away from her eyes. He knew everything that was happening to her. The small clitoris between her legs had become so swelled with blood that she shivered at each movement, the small bud bumping against her dress whenever she breathed or moved. The nipples at her chest were in the same predicament, well worse actually, they were becoming even more sensitive than the bud near her womanhood. Her perky tits had been squished into the tight dress he had picked out for her and the state of the peaks of her tits were visible through the tight dress. To put it simply, she dripping wet, squirming like a prostitute, and in desperate need of a thick dick. Even more simple, she was horny as hell. The lustful feeling that had filled her was literally that of a bitch in heat which meant she wanted to be mounted and fucked for days. She wanted to put out the light lantern outside that said they were open and be bent over the bar that she had paid for. If it had been a couple days earlier, Cross would've complied except for the fact that she didn't want to risk changing without a full moon.

It was possible without the moon it just needed something strong to fuel it. Like lust, or anger. If it happened while they were making love then he could end up as a druid casserole. So she only allowed sex or anger to get through to her three days before the full moon. For the rest of the time Cross spent all the time he had trying to help her gather up as much sexual frustration as possible. If it started to get too bad he had to knock her out. From the lustful look she was giving him back he was slightly worried she was going to start fucking one of the ale bottles if she had too. He didn't have to worry as much after a full moon but there were still risks. When she did change they usually had her locked down in the basement. A complete stone room with a couple feet of stone all around to keep her in.

If she got out then hunters would be after her again and they would have to move. Hunters had been after her before, after all she had her own past, but she had luckily managed to escape them before, barely convincing them that she had gone southward back towards her home in Neth but she couldn't have gone back. Now, he was here to help her whenever she needed it. He actually liked this barmaid, she wasn't some bitch, she was feisty sure but she was nice when she wanted to be. If some awkward virgin kid came in with money for a drink or a girl, she'd pay for the girl just for the boy. It was pretty obvious when someone was faking it though, and sad. He remembered once where some idiot came in demanding that she pay for a couple whore for him and his friends and some free drinks. The boy left with a hole in his hand and she spent the next few minutes cleaning up a red knife and a laughing pirate.

scfasd
scfasd
7 Followers