The Captain and the Sergeant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

Bill felt euphoric and suddenly the rest of the day seemed to go better. He had to keep reminding himself not to smile around the men every time he thought about spending the evening with her. How he wished he could let her know how he felt. It was too bad, he thought, that they only had a few more evenings (if he was lucky) to be with her. He decided that even if the remaining evenings ended with him jacking off in the shower, it will be worth it.

Kathy could hardly concentrate on the reports her clerk had prepared. His work on the previous day had been flawless and she was pleased that his professionalism continued. Bill was keeping her panties wet but these reports in her hands were part of her career. Fortunately, Bill walked in as she initialed the last report.

When he handed her a fresh cup of coffee and sat down, she hoped he would notice her nipples pushing hard against her blouse. He did notice and tried not to stare. The thought of touching and kissing them quickly brought his growing member to a full erection.

They started the conversation with a bit of chitchat about the day and then there was an awkward silence. They looked into each other's eyes and realized there was a mutual attraction. She broke the silence and said, "I really have enjoyed our time together and I wanted to thank you again for what you did for me the other day." She paused and softly added, "You mean a lot to me."

He was taken aback at what he just heard. Words he had not expected to hear yet hoped for. His mind was racing as he searched for a response. Finally he said, "I wish I could tell you what meeting you has meant to me."

That was all the opening she needed and informed him of her feelings. Soon they both were expressing what was in their hearts. She blushed when she admitted that sleeping at night was, to put it mildly, very restless. He laughed and admitted that he sought relief in the shower. It was then that she suggested they adjourn to her tent.

"What about Army regulations?"

"Fuck 'em," she said as she gathered up her papers.

They practically raced to her tent and once inside their dreams and desires were realized. Hungry lips met and tongues explored. She sighed when he slid his hands up and cupped her breast. How she had yearned for his touch. While he was unhooking her bra, she moved her hand down and placed it on a very hard dick. How wonderful it felt in her hand. It was all she could do to kiss him and undo his pants at the same time. He seemed to have the same issue so they separated briefly to get undressed.

Knowing they needed to be as silent as possible, no words were spoken as they gazed at each other. Bill quickly grabbed the blanket to make a place for her. She looked at his beautiful cock and if it weren't for a more pressing need, she would have sucked him dry right then and there. With her legs spread wide, she took his love tool in her hand and guided it to her wet and eager cunt. She wanted him inside and to feel his dick bringing her to a much needed orgasm.

Bill was just as eager to put his cock deep in her lovely pussy. Feeling her hand guiding it was pure pleasure and it didn't take long to push his erection in all the way. The lust and sexual tension that had been building was finally being released with the intensity of a volcano eruption. She did her best not to cry out with each orgasm, and there were many, as he kept pumping his magnificent dick until he filled her with his cum.

Bill collapsed in her arms and they shared a deep kiss. When their breathing returned somewhat to normal they slowly peeled apart. Kathy put on a robe and watched him dress. After dressing, he gave her a salute, a kiss on the lips, then on each nipple and said, "Same time tomorrow?"

"Absolutely."

As he walked back to his tent, Bill was pleased that tonight he wouldn't have to use the shower to find relief. The thoughts of what he wanted to do with Kathy tomorrow night were making his dick hard again. He will have pleasant dreams that night.

Kathy settle back on the blanket and smiled at what had just taken place. It may be just a blanket but right now it felt like velvet. She reached down to her pussy and felt the wetness that was a mixture of their cum. She inserted her finger and then placed it in her mouth. It tasted so wonderful that she repeated it several times. After a few minutes, she remade her bed and fell to sleep, feeling very contented.

The next day was a bit more complicated for Kathy and Bill as in how to be happy and not show it. They didn't feel guilty for violating a major Army rule nor even wanting to continue breaking it. No, their primary concern was not acting differently around the soldiers and especially with each other in public. Fortunately, Bill still had his screw-ups and Kathy had her classes to conduct and spot inspections. Their encounter during the day was very brief and both felt that their co-workers didn't perceive anything different.

That evening, Bill struggled to keep his excitement contained. He couldn't wait to get to the mess tent and see Kathy, yet he knew for appearances sake, any meeting with her should be seen as a courtesy and nothing out of the ordinary. After all, his work didn't require him to see her and he didn't need to raise eyebrows or have tongues wagging. Thinking of tongues made him smile as he thought about eating her pussy. He was racking his brain trying to think of a legitimate reason to visit her in the mess tent.

Happily, Bill's Lieutenant came to his rescue. In his estimation, Lieutenant Edward J. McDonough had quite an ego, however he was pretty sharp and maybe in time he might make a decent officer. Bill was amused when the Lieutenant approached him and wanted his opinion. It appeared that he was so impressed with Captain Miller's class yesterday that he wrote a treatise on the subject. He was unsure about approaching the Captain and asking her to read it. Bill suppressed a big smile. Never in his life did he ever think he would be grateful for a brownnoser. He told the Lieutenant that he was headed that direction and would be happy to deliver it to the Captain. This takes care of tonight he thought; maybe luck will be with him tomorrow night, too.

Kathy was doing her best to concentrate on her reports. At least they were fewer in number and briefer in content, and the CO was pleased with what she had delivered to date. He praised her observation skills and welcomed the suggestions she had added. He also let her know that there would be a little party celebrating the end of the exercise on the last night for all the officers and NCOs. It was getting close to the time she expected Bill and she was getting anxious. Her heart was racing and she had to remind herself to calm down and just breathe.

When Bill arrived, Kathy's heart skipped a bit and she was all aflutter. She was behaving like a young school girl and for once, she didn't care. She gave him the 'what are you doing?' look when he casually walked over to the coffee urn and after filling two cups, nonchalantly walked to her table. She was all smiles and said how happy she was to see him. He looked at her chest and said, "Looks like the girls are also glad to see me."

She laughed and replied, "Something else is happy to see you, too."

They expressed their pleasure about the events of the previous evening. She even revealed what she had done after he left. He took in a big gasp, let out a low whistle and said, "Oh baby, I would have loved to watch that."

"I'll be happy to do that for you but tonight I have something even better in mind."

"I think sweetheart, we're going to have a very good time later. Right now I have a question that has been on my mind all day. What are we going to do after this? I don't mean this week but in the future. To be honest, I want to keep seeing you and I feel you don't want this to end either, but how do we make it happen?"

She wanted to leap from her chair and kiss him but now was not the time or place. She smiled and said, "I'm so happy you feel that way. I want us to continue, too. We have to be very careful, though and I've given this some thought. The easiest is to coordinate our days off and the hardest is how to communicate outside of Army eyes and ears."

The second part, how to communicate, was made to order for Bill. His sister and brother-in-law live in the same city where Kathy is based. Bill would write his sister, explain the situation, and correspond with Kathy that way. It would be relatively simple to get his letters to her. That would also help with the first problem. Through his sister, they could correspond and keep each other abreast of their schedule.

They both felt good with the plan and she said, "As we learned in OCS, when you are met with a challenge, you improvise to overcome the obstacles."

"I think, Captain, you have learned your training well."

"Well my other constant obstacle is paperwork."

"Speaking of paperwork, I have this paper written by my Lieutenant for you to read."

Kathy rolled her eyes.

"He means well and I think he could use some encouragement from you."

"Only for you Bill; only for you."

They walked to Kathy's tent while doing their best not to draw any attention. Some discreet whispering about what they wanted to do with and to each other served to ramp up the two already horny individuals. Once inside, they were in each other's arms with lips locked and tongues dancing. Kathy could feel Bill's erection pressing hard against her and the desire to possess it fueled her passion.

She pushed him back and began to unbutton his shirt. He followed suit and started on her blouse. Once they were topless, they took turns kissing and licking each other's nipples. He had never experienced such a sensation and was eager to return the pleasure. Her hard nipples stood at attention impatiently waiting for his mouth and tongue. The warmth of his mouth and the way he sucked each nipple brought her to new heights of pleasure.

As he was enjoying her tits, he moved his hands to her trousers and pulled them down. After helping her step out of them, he gazed with delight and anticipation at her lovely pussy a few inches away. Not wasting any time, he placed his mouth on her protruding clit. She let out a muffled gasp and spread her legs slightly when he inserted a finger into her pussy. The licking and sucking of her clit coupled with the rubbing of her G-spot quickly brought her to a climax. Her legs grew weak and she leaned on him until she recovered.

It was Kathy's turn to get Bill undressed and she teased him a little by rubbing her hand up and down his tool, feeling it through the fabric. After a few moments and with his assistance, he was standing in front of her wearing only his underwear. His erection was very obvious and just looking at it had her salivating. She carefully removed the offending garment and freed his dick from captivity. It completely filled her hand as she leaned forward and licked the precum from the tip of his cock. She looked up, gave him a smile and then proceeded to take his dick deep into her mouth.

Bill was practically panting as he watched and felt her lips slide down his cock. When she began to bob up and down on his tool, it was his turn to get weak in the knees. After a few moments, she took his dick in her hand and pulled him over to the blanket on the floor. With him on his back, she straddled him and placed his cock against her pussy lips. Her eyes had a dreamy look and there was a smile of contentment as she slowly slid down. When he was all the way in, she sat still and savored the wonderful sensation of the way he filled her. Her smile grew as she flexed her vaginal muscles around her lover's cock. After a quick kiss she began her ride. Slowly she would rise followed by a fast downward push. He matched her with his own pelvic thrust and soon the pace increased. He cupped her breast with his hands and squeezed her erect nipples.

Kathy's breathing had become quick and shallow and her pumping faster when suddenly she groaned, slammed down hard, and her whole body shook. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed a glorious climax. After a few moments, she began again. The next orgasm was even more powerful.

She collapsed in his arms while keeping his dick still inside. After her breathing recovered some, she whispered in his ear, "I'm not finished yet."

He wondered what she meant and soon found out. She slowly moved to a position where she was between his legs. She began to lick his wet balls and then took his cock in her mouth. Her mouth and hand worked in unison as she moved down and up. The sensation was exquisite for both of them. It was a mutual desire that was finally realized. There was no holding back for Bill and ,once again, his hips were thrusting to match Kathy's movements. She felt his body tense and knew his climax was eminent. She had been hoping for this moment for a long time and happily swallowed every bit of his sweet cum.

She snuggled against him, content to be in his arms as they enjoyed some recovery time. Bill whispered, "One more." He took her hand and placed her fingers on her clit and then he inserted his finger deep in her. She didn't feel the least bit inhibited but instead thoroughly enjoyed the nice way to masturbate. He was all smiles as he watched her body respond to their manual stimulation. When she climaxed, she grabbed his hand and shoved his finger deep inside. Her orgasm was like a convulsion. It rolled through her body over and over.

Bill was licking his fingers as he walked back to his quarters. He was smiling at his good fortune. Who would have thought that in a male dominated environment he would meet a wonderful woman like Kathy. As he settled into bed, a concern reappeared. How will they arrange to meet again? They've been meeting three evenings in a row and would they be tempting fate by going for another. Tomorrow night will be their last opportunity until they can meet when they're on leave.

Leave it to the Army, or in this situation, a General to throw a monkey wrench into the works. The Colonel called a staff meeting with all the officers early the next morning to inform them of General Bricker's visit the next day. Everything was directed to his arrival and he would be staying for the party that evening. There would be another meeting at 1300 to prepare the briefing he would give the General. He also stated that Captain Kathy Miller would be the General's aide-de-camp. That meant she would be at the General's side and also be his driver.

Kathy was pleased she was selected over the other Captains in the unit. But she was also disappointed that there would be no more private time with Bill. After the meeting was adjourned, she retrieved her notes and attended another meeting with the other officers to prepare the Colonel's brief.

Bill learned of the General's visit when Lieutenant McDonough called all the Sergeants together. That solved one problem, Bill thought but damn he would much prefer to be with Kathy. Now that wasn't going to happen until they work out their schedule. He was going to do his best to get his request for a three day leave in the CO's hands as quickly as he could. He and Kathy had tentatively picked a time three weeks out and by using his sister as a messenger/go-between, they will be able to make it happen. Three days uninterrupted with her would be absolute heaven.

The General's visit went off without a hitch and Kathy had a fun time with him. He was 'spit and polish' when necessary but preferred getting away from the office and really enjoyed meeting the troops. He was pleased that she wanted to make the Army a career and spoke well of her Colonel. "A good mentor is invaluable," was the one piece of advice he gave her.

The party that evening was attended by all the officers and NCOs. Kathy was very surprised when the Colonel called her up and presented her with the unit's flag and staff. Especially pleasing to her was that the flag had been signed by every person in the room. Even the General had signed it. She did her best to personally thank everyone and express her gratitude.

Bill and Kathy met for the last time that week at the motor pool where she picked up her jeep. He mentioned that he had requested leave for the time she suggested and would let her know through his sister. "Think you can find the way back?" he asked.

She laughed and said, "At least I know the way this time, but I can assure you, I will get my revenge with a certain Sergeant."

"If he should call, I'll give him the story we set up. I must say that I have mixed feelings about him. Granted he did you wrong, but look at the good that came from it."

"I won't have him thinking he pulled one on me." She gave him a wink and said, "Good bye, Sergeant."

They exchanged salutes and she drove off.

Author's epilogue: Bill left the Army as planned and joined an engineering firm. He and Kathy began to openly date for a year before getting married. Bill rose to the level of VP in the firm. Colonel Kathy Miller retired after thirty years of service. They make their home in Leavenworth, Kansas where Kathy teaches part time at the Command and General Staff College in Ft. Leavenworth. When asked about the revenge on a certain Sergeant she smiled and replied, "It was sweet."

mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers
12