The Captive Conjuror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe drew her body back and kissed Derek deeply, lovingly, caressing the sides of his face with her fingers. He could taste the last vestiges of his own climax on her delicate tongue.

When at last she broke the kiss she gazed at Derek's prone body chained to the table. Without a word she gathered up her dress and slowly walked back to her dressing room, swaying her hips sensuously as she did.

Derek called after her.

"Sweetie? Where are you going? You can unchain me now! ... Chloe? Honey? Chloe?"

There was no answer from his wife for several minutes. When at last she returned she was wearing her street clothes, with her small dancer's bag slung across her shoulder.

"Sorry, honey. I had to go change but I wasn't about to let you go until I could do this."

She hopped up onto the table once more and promptly produced her smart phone. She took several pictures of Derek in his compromised position, and he couldn't help getting a bit aroused once more.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. I was hoping I could get a shot of you hard."

She clicked off several more pictures before finally releasing Derek from the table.
 He rubbed his wrists briskly to restore the circulation, then grabbed Chloe hard around the waist and pulled her in for anther deep, lingering kiss.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" he said

****

The next day as Derek and Chloe were driving to the theater, he felt compelled to offer a plea.

"Honey, as much as I, well, eventually enjoyed last night, please promise me you won't do that again. I really need my concentration to be on the show. You know, to make sure that the crowd gets their money's worth."

"Don't worry, babe. I'll be on my best behavior from now on. But I do want to thank you for that yummy finish!"

"Yeah, I kinda meant to ask you about that. You haven't ... uh ... swallowed in a long time. I mean, I know we've been trying to get pregnant so you've been wanting to save as much of my-"

"Oh, yeah, I guess I 'forgot' to tell you about my doctor's appointment the other day. Let's just say that I'll be swallowing a lot more from now on."