The Captives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop lady," I ordered gently. "Sit. Let me." She sat quietly on a padded chair and I began removing leaves and twigs from the nest upon her head. Once I had removed the debris I began undoing her braids then taking a brush began carefully restoring order to her unruly locks.

After I had been brushing gently for a while I noticed her eyes had closed. I put down the brush and, still standing behind her I trailed my hands over her shoulders easing down her shift until,her breasts were exposed. I cupped them in my hands, my thumbs softly brushing over her nipples. She moaned quietly and leaned her head back opening her eyes to look at me.

"Styrian, you make me burn, " she stated, "but I choose to make you burn." She turned upon the seat and unfastened the loose pants I had donned for our trip into the forest. She took my cock into her hand and caressed the length of me. Her touch was gentle and soft but firm. My cock stood under her ministrations.

When her mouth came to lick at me, I braced my legs and threaded my hands in her hair. She took me into her mouth riding my cock with her warm wetness. It felt almost as good as being inside her. I was getting close to coming and I tried to pull her back from me. She had other ideas as she sucked harder and rode me faster. I shot my cum into her throat. She swallowed it down. Then she grinned up at me.

I grinned back and raised her to her feet kissing her soundly on the lips. She shed her sheath dress and I led her over to the sunken hot spring fed tub and assisted her in entering. I carefully washed every inch of her with strawberry scented soap and washed her tresses with the same scent careful to rinse her long thick hair thoroughly.

Afterwards, I helped dry her and with both of us clean we redressed to return to my chambers. Her daughter Rayne and my daughter Crystal were awaiting us as well as Mael, my son, and our meal. I seated Blanca next to me and the children took the seats they chose as we enjoyed our meal. It felt odd to me being together like this, but it felt right. I smiled at Blanca.

She smiled back then inclined her head toward the children drawing my attention where she wished. I noticed then how the girls were sitting close together touching often, very comfortable with each other. I noticed also how Mael's eyes followed Rayne's every move. As the meal ended, Crystal excused herself and was off to her chamber. Mael quietly took Rayne's hand and invited her for a walk.

As the room cleared, Blanca came into my arms once again. "Things feel good, Styrian. They feel right for now."

"For now, sweet little vixen?"

"The future is not written in stone. It is forever changing and being shaped by the events of the present. Take me to bed Storm."

I didn't think twice but honored her request.

12