The Capture of Sweet Pussy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor guy couldn't move if he wanted to and he didn't want to. He felt like he wanted to be there for the rest of his life. Donna bounded off the bed, ran into the bathroom and came back wearing a strap-on of comic proportions. Not so obscenely long as wide. It was an assbuster. She looked over at the closet and winked at Sid as she rubbed the monster with KY jelly. In her other hand she had her 'training' paddle. She approached her victim like he was a skittish colt. He was still on the bed as she left him. Head in the pillow and ass up in the air as a vibrator gave off a muffled buzz in his behind.

"Good boy, good boy I think you're going to like this." She started moving the vibrator in and out of his ass. "I'm going to fuck you...isn't that what you want? Ask me to fuck you little boy."

A muffled response came out of the pillow. "Fuck me...please?"

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK! The ferocity and speed of the paddle striking his ass surprised Sid to the point that he almost fell back into the closet. The reaction from Donna's victim was astonishing. His head shot up out of the pillow as he bellowed out a guttural, "OOOOOOOOOwwwwwwww!!" He raised himself up on his knees like a bucking horse.

In a flash, Donna pulled the vibrator out of his ass, lined up her strap-on, grabbed the guy by his shoulders and with one powerful thrust impaled him with her monster dick. His face fell back down into the pillow as Donna's ride on his asshole started in earnest.

"Am I fucking you my little sissy boy?"

No response. Whack! Whack!

"Answer me you little cunt. Am I fucking my little sissy boy."

"Yes"

Whack Whack!!

Say Yes Mistress..."

"Yes mistress." He whimpered.

The strokes and whipping were so relentless now that he was hopelessly lost somewhere between his pleasure and pain; this was very dangerous territory for a vanilla. A place he had never been before and soon Donna was going to take him even further.

"Are you my little bitch now? Say Yes Mistress..".

"Yes Mistress."

"Wanna cum my little sissy boy?"

"Yes mistress."

"Beg me you little sissy boy."

"Please I want to cum mistress."

Donna mercifully dropped her paddle and reached under her captive to grab his rock hard cock.

"What's this, little sissy boy has a hard swollen cock. Want mommy to stroke it sissy boy? Say it!!"

"Mommy, sissy boy wants you to stroke his cock."

Her movements were rhythmic now Three shoves into his ass followed by three fast strokes on his cock. As he identified the pattern his body began to move with her strokes. He knew he was racing towards an unbelievable ejaculation. Donna owned his body now. With a final look in Sid's direction she turned back to her victim for his last lesson. She laid her upper body full on his back; slapping his cock now and thrusting her cock around and around in his ass...

"Tell me you want your mommy sissy boy and I'll let you come."

Then she stopped all movement. He shook frantically. Before he could say anything she was moving again.

"Tell me you want your mommy sissy boy and I'll let you come." She stopped again.

Sid heard a pitiful groan come out of the guy. Again she started

"Tell me you want your mommy and I'll let you come sissy boy."

Sid heard a muffled chant come out of the pillow.

"I want my mommy, I want my mommy, I want my mommy."

At first just a peep but it grew in loudness.

"I want my mommy, I want my mommy, I want my mommy."

Soon it became so loud that if it weren't muffled it would have been a scream of operatic proportions

"I want my mommy!, I want my mommy!, I want my mommy! Please let me come, I want my mommy!"

Donna said "Poor sissy boy wants his mommy? Shoot for me you little pussy bitch ."

She grabbed his cock as she shoved her rubber cock all the way up his ass. Then she stroked his cock so fast her hand was a blur. A rising moan from the pillow turned into a screeching holler when he bucked, bounced and twitched into a colossal orgasm. His cum spurt in globs and gobs onto the bed as Donna rode him for dear life. Twitching and tossing he finally fell over in a sweat, curled up into a fetal position and sobbing to himself. He gasped as Donna pulled the strap-on out of him.

"Good boy, you did good boy" Donna stroked his head. Kissing his tear stained cheek she whispered, "That was lovely, thank you."

Without another word she jumped off the bed, opened the closet and called to Sid, "Let's go."

Her victim's head raised up for a moment and then collapsed back into the pillow as he watched the two of them walk out of the room. In the corridor, still dressing, Donna turned to Sid and said, "So who da man Sid? WHO DA MAN?"

"You da man Donna, you da man!" Sid was a little worried for Pam Sweet Pussy.

"Pam your sweet ass is mine!" thought Donna.

12