The Captured Siren Ch. 01

Story Info
A pirate's quest to capture a siren.
5.2k words
4.06
25.4k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. This is my first real story and I'd really appreciate constructive criticism.

Thanks again :)

--

Captain Finn gripped the thick silver chains of the medallion in his hands. His sunburned eyes gazed into the horizon, it was beautiful but monotonous.

Blue oceans as far as the eye can see, but he was close. He knew it in the growing trepidation he felt, the wave of uneasiness that accompanied a siren's presence. But he was prepared this time. "Boys!" He boomed, turning to his crewmates. "Be prepared, I can feel Aysu, she is coming!" The crewmates nodded in understanding, all solemnly taking out cotton to stuff their ears.

Finn was young to be a captain, he did not grow a beard, just a shadow. His eyes matched the seas, and his hair matched the sands. But he was a natural, and his ship had a comradery that all the other pirates would whisper about in envy.

Which is why they had hunted the medallion for a year, and why they were now searching for a very certain siren. A year before his second in command, Terran had fallen victim to Aysu. What followed was an unhealthy obsession to find her.

Siren traps were laid out around the edges of the ship, and Finn vehemently searched the waters as he lowered himself into a rowboat. This was a deed he would carry out himself. The medallion pardoned him from the siren's song, but his crewmates were still susceptible.

"Aysu..." he whistled under his breath, circling the traps. Suddenly, one began to thrash, Finn smiled, rowing over.

He pulled up, grunting with effort, but he could sense how frantic she was. She was swimming away in a frantic spurt, but Finn was stronger and her stamina would decrease quickly. Even now, the jerks were getting less sporadic, and Finn was bringing more of the chain into the boat. Soon he saw her through the water. When they made eye contact her ethereal eyes widened.

Sirens were known for their impeccable memories, no doubt Aysu remembered killing his crewmate, and his vow of revenge. With one final thrust, he pulled Aysu upward.

The iron chain had circled her waist, trapping her.

Finn smiled as he gazed at his catch. Just as beautiful and deadly as he'd remembered. Sirens did not look like human women, but that only aided in their special beauty. She was beautiful as ice. Her skin and hair were snowy. Her eyes pupil-less, but a chilling blue.

Her features were delicate and feminine.

"Captain Finn," she hissed, but despite her anger, her voice sounded like a song. "Let me free, I order."

Finn laughed, jerking her forward. "You are in no position to be making such requests, my lovely. This is a consequence of what you have done." He began to take off the silver medallion around his neck. Her eyes followed his hands and she widened.

"No!" She began her struggles once again. "No! Please! I'm sorry!" Her eyes watered with freshwater tears. But Finn just smiled.

"You deserve this for what you've done to Terran. He was a friend, a brother. You wench, you took him from me. " His voice was hoarse with pain. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close. "You deserve this." He whispered again, as he placed the medallion around her neck. k.

Aysu cried out in pain, she gripped upon the sailboat for a safety. "Please!" She cried again, begging for mercy. Her words soon turned incoherent as she began to change. Finn watched slowly from the rowboat as Aysu's fins split apart, blue blood flowing from the wound. The medallion also changed, it became less of a weight and more of a lock, a small stripe of silver collaring her delicate neck. He watched as her fins turned into long, slender legs. All her fins disappeared, and as she bobbed up from the water she gasped for air. Aysu was breathing.

She stopped struggling, floating unconsciously in the salty ocean.

Finn laughed in disbelief, his shoulders suddenly lifted of the burden of his partner's death. He had done it! He lifted Aysu from her ocean, focusing for a moment on her beautiful body before going back towards the ship.

When he finished his ascent he held the naked body over his head in victory, his crewmates cheered in excitement. He lay her down on the deck so everyone could see her. They crowded around, taking the cotton stubs from their ears.

"Wow," One breathed. Nate, the youngest in the crew. "She doesn't look so menacing now."

It was true, of course. While her legs were long her tail had been at least twice as long, and much thicker. She'd curled into herself in her sleep. She lay shivering on the deck, small and frail.

"Ya," Another, Little Johnny agreed in his booming voice. Patting Nate on the shoulder with a big, beefy hand. Nate tried not to wince in pain.

Finn's second-in-command turned to him, "So what now Captain?" Will said. This paused Finn's exuberance. He looked down at the shivering woman, once a powerful siren, now nothing more than a small girl.

"You know, I didn't actually think about that." He admitted, he turned to the gathered crew. "Any ideas fellows?"

"Sell her to a whorehouse," their navigator, Will, said shrugging. "She's no good for us anyway."

Finn didn't much like that idea, it didn't seem a fitting punishment to simply sell Aysu to a whorehouse after all they'd done to get her. But it seemed all the men seemed to agree with that conclusion.

"You all really just want to get rid of her?" Finn said rather shocked, everyone just nodded. "After all the work we've put into this?"

"Listen, Captain," Will reasoned, "We know that she's got that collar on, but she killed Terran. She may look gentle, but I wouldn't go near her with a ten-foot pole." The crew nodded in agreement. "You have ultimate power over her because you placed the collar. So..." Will sighed," I suppose if you wanted to keep her for yourself I wouldn't object."

Finn was a bit shocked. Sure, his crew weren't rapists. But he'd assumed that they'd want to torture Aysu more for what she'd done. "Alright... I'll bring her to my quarters. Feel free to come to me if you change your mind." With that Finn picked her up, during their exchange she'd become a bit more human. Her hair was still white, but her skin had gained a bit of blush. "Can someone bring me shackled from the torture rooms." He called as he entered the lower decks. Behind him, he could hear his crew rushing to fulfill his orders.

Finn entered his quarters, walking across the red Persian carpets and let her down on his king-sized better. It was built into the wall, with thick red curtains that he could pull to close it off from the rest of the room. But for now, he left them tied to their places. He sat down at his desk, which was placed in the middle of the room, and poured himself a glass of wine from his crystal glass. Finn turned to the

giant windows, they were slanted slightly outward and could also be covered with thick velvet curtains. He sipped as he gazed at the beautiful Caribbean sea. With Terran's killer laying trapped in his clutches after half a year of work Finn felt a great stress had been lifted from his shoulders. There was a knock at the door.

"Enter," Finn called, turning to look at the double doors.

Little Johnny lumbered in. The ground almost shook as the hairy pirate advanced towards Finn. Finn stood up to great the man, who outgrew him by several inches and outweighed him by several hundred.

"I brought you some shackles," Little Johnny started in his thick Cockney accent, placing two sets of shackles down on the table," A gag and a blindfold," he produced the two items from his pocket. "And a whip." Johnny finished, placing a whip on the table.

Finn eyed the goods, particularly the blindfold and the gag. He hadn't thought of those. He passed the whip dismissively, he didn't want to use it but he knew he'd probably have to. Didn't want to scar her white skin. "Thank you, Little Johnny, you may leave." Little Johnny beamed and waddled outward, closing the double doors behind him.

Finn grabbed the shackles, the gag, and the blindfold and went to his bed. He attached one shackle to the curtain hook, and another to her wrist. He repeated the process on her ankle. Finn took his time turning her over, running his calloused fingers through her silky hair, through the valley of her milky breasts. Her bottom devoid of pubic hair. He stopped to admire her face, her eyes were closed but her pink rosebud lips were slightly parted. She breathed lightly in and out. She didn't look like a killer at the moment, didn't look menacing at all actually. He couldn't imagine this was the terrifying siren he prayed to beat just a few hours earlier. As he ran a finger across her lips her breath hitched. Finn jumped and hastily brought the blindfold to her eyes and the gag to her lips.

--

Aysu couldn't place the odd feeling she felt when she awoke. Everything felt wrong. The water around her felt different. What she was laying on did not feel like sand, seaweed, or limestone. She began to move but found her arm bound. As sleep lifted from her eyes she found she couldn't see... or sing. There was something in her mouth. Aysu began to thrash in a panic trying to move her tail in one swift movement. But her tail wasn't there, instead she felt something else entirely... were those legs? What had happened. In her mounting panic, she thrashed more wildly, but she couldn't get rid of her bindings. She seemed to go at it for a good ten minutes but nothing happened. Aysu quickly tired of panting, and lay on the soft material, panting heavily. Panting... breathing? Since when did she breathe? Aysu heard movement from a bit further away.

She had been asleep for a good hour. Finn had been doing some paperwork when he heard her begin to store. He could almost feel her panic and waited patiently as she got all her fight out. It did make the job easier. Finally, when she lay panting and tired, did he rise to take the blindfold off.

Suddenly, light flooded her vision. She cringed, it was all too much to take in. But as her eyes got used to it she saw a man standing over her, grinning. Finn.

At that moment it all came back to her. She felt her heart sink. She remembered everything, luring Terran, laughing at Finn's petty vow for revenge. She'd heard that same vow a thousand times over in all hundreds of years of living, who could have known that Finn would be the one. Because here she was, a human, Meripaulak wrapped unassumingly around her neck. She began to thrash again, tried to scream, tried to sing, but she couldn't.

Finn was passionate enough, her thrashing only seemed to amuse him. He laughed," Your voice won't help you now, Aysu." At his obvious amusement, she halted, eyes narrowing.

The thing that had undoubtedly changed the most about Aysu were her eyes. Where they had once been completely unearthly blue, now they more resembled humans. Though they were still a brighter color that could be considered wholly human. They were framed by lush black eyelashes, the only thing that wasn't blonde/white on her face.

"You're thrashing won't do you any good, and your voice certainly won't either." He said. "I put the amulet on you so I have ultimate control." Finn saw fear quickly flash across her eyes. He was slightly surprised at how expressive she was, but he supposed she wasn't used to how expressive a human face was. He took off her gag and Aysu sat for a moment simply clenching and unclenching her jaw.

When she felt satisfied she began to sing.

" Bayu Bayus-" There was a quick slap to the face and her face flew sideways. It wasn't very hard, not even enough to leave a mark. But it had surprised her nonetheless.

"You will not sing unless I tell you too." Finn ordered, "It won't work anyway, you aren't a siren any more." Aysu didn't let herself listen to Finn's words. She was a siren. You can't just change species. But for some reason, she didn't sing again, maybe for fear of it confirming his words.

"Set me free at once!" She tried to order, but it came out as a pitiful croak.

Her voice was still very melodic, Finn noted. Not hypnotically so, but certainly lovely to listen to. Her pathetic attempt at intimidation was also amazing. "Very cute, Aysu. But why would I do that? I went through too much trouble to capture you." He twirled a strand of her white hair in his large finger, Aysu flinched slightly.

"Let me go!" Aysu shouted again, with more force this time. Using her free hand to smack his hand away. But Finn's reflexes were quick, and he caught her advance.

"Aysu..." Finn mocked, but she could hear the simmering anger beneath his smile. Not for the first time since their exchange, a spike of fear shot through her spine. "Why would you do something silly like that? Do you need me to bind you more? Do you need me to punish you?"

She slowly shook her head. The reality of her situation was beginning to set in. He'd won, she was captured. He could do anything and she was helpless, but what would he do? "Please," she whispered again. Much more timid than her previous protests. "Please, I'm sorry. I-I just need to eat humans to survive, I'm sorry. I've learned my lesson, I'm sorry." She mumbled in a slight panic.

"Quiet," Finn barked. And she did, shutting herself up immediately. But she looked at him with pleading eyes. "I will not set you free. You must pay for what you've done, and what you have been doing for what I presume was a long time."

"What will you do with me?" Aysu dared to ask. A million scenarios flashed through her mind, but most ended in her death.

Finn smiled, rubbing his chin. "I haven't quite decided yet. But my crewmates seem very keen on selling you to a whorehouse."

Aysu gasped," Please no!" She knew of whorehouses, knew of their mistreatment of women. And surely she'd be desirable with newly minted human parts. She barely even knew what sex was!

"Which is why..." Finn continued, grinning," I said you could instead be my personal whore." He ran another hand through her hair.

Different images flashed through her head now, but they were truly no better. She imagined herself naked across Finn, serving his every whim. It was not a future she liked. "No," Aysu said. The first time she'd shown real strength behind her words in their whole exchange. She sounded confident and steadfast.

But that didn't seem to bother Finn much. He was still grinning at her. "Well, what are you going to do to stop me?" He leaned in close to his hot breath was against her ear. "Would you prefer death?" Aysu shook her head again, trying to move away but the chains did not offer her much legroom. He began to move down her neck, kissing as he went. When he reached the nape of her neck he began to suck. She gasped at the strange sensation, again trying to push him away with her free hand. But he caught it again, pinning it to one of the pillows. With his other hand, he began to move down towards her breasts. He found her nipples already erect, whether from chill or arousal it didn't matter much. He began to tweak them, and his mouth slowly moved down too. Until it had reached her breasts as well, he took on in it, sucking hard.

She jumped again, a noise leaving her mouth somewhere between a gasp and a moan. Her hand fell limp in his clutched and she fell slack. Finn's mouth left her breast and blew into it. The cold air caused her to shiver. And then he left her breast area, his newfound two free hands kneading her breasts gently.

A warmth began to grow in Aysu's belly as she started to pant. This... shouldn't be happening. Her hand was free now, she could push him or slap him or- Finn brought his lips to hers and kissed her. It was so foreign a feeling, she forgot her protests. Instead of focusing on the feeling of his hands roughly kneading her breasts and his warms lips on hers. The initial shock faded away, and as the warmth grew inside her she felt herself kissing back.

Finn tweaked her nipples extra hard and she let out a gasp, he took the opportunity to enter her mouth.

It was foreign feeling, but not something she was against as she let out a small moan. She brought her free hand up, not to slap him away but to pull him closer. She moaned again, longer and louder.

Aysu felt an absence at her breasts, where had his hands gone? But she found them again suddenly. She yelped as there was a harsh pinch in the folds between her two new legs. What was that area? And why was it so sensitive? Nonetheless, she thrust upward to meet his fingers, which continued their assault on her folds. Rubbing them around. She let out another moan into Finn's mouth, the heat inside of her was mounting. Her thrusts more frantic. Her moans more frequent. But suddenly Finn pulled back, standing smugly over her.

She writhed for a few moments in confusion a panting, sweaty mess. She mewled in confusion, looking to Finn for an explanation. She'd never been so hot in her life. And it was still there, she needed it gone. "Wha?..." She said almost incoherently.

Finn smirked," Look how responsive you are Aysu. You were made to be a whore. Is that not the point of sirens?"

Aysu could barely comprehend what he was saying, but she knew it was wrong. She shook her head.

Finn laughed. "I'll give some time to cool off, sweet Aysu. Maybe if you're good you'll get dinner." He said walking out of her view. She heard a door close and she knew she was alone.

--

Finn was in high-spirits when he entered the dining hall, humming a jolly little tune. His men stopped speaking for a moment when he entered, before erupting in cheers.

Finn smiled as he took his seat at the head of the table. Mathias the cook came rushing out to serve him the fish and oranges. Will, who was sitting beside him, poured him a beer from a keg sitting on the table. As the conversation settled Will turned to him. "How is she?"

All the crew hung onto Finn's every word as he shrugged. "Exactly as you'd expect a captured siren to be, haughty and foolish." Nate was the first to laugh, and soon others joined.

"You smell like sex, man. Already?" Little Johnny boomed from Finn's left.

Finn chuckled," I should hope so. But no, not quite. Just a little foreplay to show her who's boss." He turned his attention to his tuna, digging into the fish meat. He hungrily ate, but after a long swig of beer, he realized no one else was eating. They were all watching him with different expressions of awe.

"Tell us more, Captain!" Olly shouted from near the end of the table. Finn set down his drink, rolling his eyes in humor.

"You all won't even let me eat before I regale you, huh?"

"Nay!" Olly shouted, and many laughed.

"Very well. Although I must admit I haven't much to say," Finn said. "It's easy to forget she's a monster. She already looks so different. Her voice is no longer tempting. She's really quite pitiful. But just as spiteful as you'd expect. I don't think her situation has really taken in her head yet." Finn laughed. "It will soon."

His crewmates realized that was the end of his story and they began their chatter up again. Finn was glad at this, as now he could finish his food in peace. After he took his final bite he got up abruptly and made his way into the kitchen.

"Mathias," he called," got anything for the girl?"

Mathias's lips curled in disgust," For that mate-killing whore?" He almost spat. "I've made some prisoner's gruel." He handed Finn a small wooden bowl of gray stew. It was what they fed all their prisoners, nutritious yet disgusting.

"Some water, Matt?" The cook grumbled something about beating the wench but nonetheless went to get some freshwater.

"Thank you very much, mate." Finn beamed, taking the metal cup of water in his other hand as he made his way back to his quarters.

--

Aysu felt a familiar rumble in her stomach. Hunger. She moved around uncomfortably. Of course, she'd dealt with hunger before. Usually, hunger wouldn't happen for at least a year, and it would be sated by one kill. But she was human now, which meant maybe her feeding schedule was different. How often did humans eat?

12