The Car

Story Info
Anna and I take a late-night drive.
1.2k words
3.64
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close to midnight, but we had a lot of ground to cover before the next evening, so we headed out after the gig to drive a couple hours before getting a hotel room for the night. Anna is almost always ready for whatever I have in mind, but I knew she was particularly enthusiastic when she said, "I don't think I should be allowed to come until you come in my mouth."

Anna knew I liked games, so she had come up with one.

Once we got on the highway, I unbuttoned my jeans. Anna's general orientation was if there was any question about what to do during any free time, morning or night, the two top choices were take a nap, or eat me. Anna dutifully descended upon me and put me in her mouth. Kneeling in the passenger seat, she did marvelous things with her tongue until I was hard, then she started moving up and down in large swoops, taking as much of me in her mouth as she could.

Sometimes this particular move makes her gag, but she's getting better at it lately. It's this movement that is also particularly noticeable for passing traffic. Of course, hardly anyone looks into passing cars – they're more concerned about avoiding hitting them and going on their way, rather than looking to try to see what's happening in there. But there are always the truckers sitting in the passenger seats of their 18-wheelers who are bored, and make a habit of looking in nearby cars, especially on the stretches of highway that are well-lit. So there's always a chance they'll see, and if someone's head is moving up and down quickly, this is a tip-off. Ever since I saw those billboards outside of Heathrow talking about oral sex while driving being reckless and not at all cool, I've been a bit more concerned...

At least concerned enough to curtail such activities during the day. But it was dark out. After Anna had tired of this vigorous up and down motion she made herself comfortable, curling up in her seat, laying her head on my lap, eating me slowly, deeply, in a relaxed sort of way. The fast bit was very pleasant, but this is even better for a long road trip, long-haul felatio, to keep the jaw muscles from tiring too fast...

Anna's crotch was moving a bit out of time with her mouth, like it was looking for something. I put my hand between her legs, pressing it into her pelvic bone. It was warm, and felt humid. As Anna continued to eat me, her pelvis moved slowly back and forth, rubbing against my hand through her tight jeans. After a while, her legs started parting a bit as her pelvis moved against my hand, as if she were hoping for something more than this. I moved my hand over to her muscular little belly, felt my way to her pert little breasts, watching her pelvis continue to move against the air. Her hard nipples felt good in my hands, and I squeezed them hard. Anna moaned as she continued to eat me, slowly and deeply.

If we were in Anna's apartment or somewhere with a bed, somewhere with me not driving heavy machinery down the highway at somewhere around the speed limit, I might have opted for doing something else with Anna right about now. But we need to cover some distance before we can stop, and anyway, I'm enjoying myself. Attention is required to drive, making it even easier to handle getting head for extended periods of time. For those who would claim this to be reckless driving, I'd also add that it's great for keeping you awake.

Anna is dutifully eating me, her pelvis undulating in the passenger seat, but I can tell her jaw is starting to tire.

"Play with yourself," I command.

Anna continues eating me a little bit, then slowly sits up in her seat. She lights a cigarette, and unbuttons her jeans, pulls them off of her a bit. She caresses herself through her panties for a while. Then she pulls them down a bit, too, and plays with the folds of her labia. Her fingers wander over to her clit, and she starts moving her fingers vigorously. She's very horny at this point, no doubt.

For a while she's lost in pleasure, then she feels the waves of an impending orgasm, and quickly she pulls her hand away from her pussy. There's a brief, wistful moan. She pulls her panties back on, then she pulls her jeans back on. She buttons them up one at a time, puts her head back in my lap, and begins to eat me again. I put my hand between her legs and feel her warm pussy undulating against it.

Eventually we stop at a hotel. I button my pants and go get a room while Anna waits in the car. Once we're in the room, Anna unbuttons my pants and puts my dick in her mouth. There's an urgency in her movements now. It seems the one rule of her game, that I should come in her mouth before she may come, is becoming one very challenging rule for Anna. While she's eating me, kneeling, she unbuttons her jeans and puts her hand down her pants. Still eating me, not more than a minute later she quickly withdraws her hand, having barely averted another orgasm. Anna begins making little whimpering noises while she eats me.

I pull Anna off of me and turn her around, moving her onto the bed, kneeling, with me behind her. I pull her pants down a bit more. They keep her legs together, kneeling low on the bed, and I fuck her hard and deep, gripping her sides. This isn't normally a position that Anna comes in, but she's in quite a state of excitement at this point, and after a few minutes, she's breathing very hard. An orgasm is impending, and it's a big one. Anna feels it welling up inside her, ready to overpower her entire body. At the last second, she collects herself, and remembers the one simple rule of her game. She tries to move forward, but I'm holding her down.

"Stop," she exclaims.

I continue. A few seconds more and the orgasm is at the point of no return.

"Stop," she says once more, feebly. I stop.

Anna is tense, like a slingshot ready to fire. She whimpers quietly, briefly. Then she moves forward, turns around to face me, her jeans and panties around her thighs, her wet pussy exposed above them. She pulls her panties up, then her jeans. Looking at me, she buttons each button, to the last one, and those tight jeans look more like a chastity belt than ever. Demurely, Anna kneels on the floor and eats me. I light a cigarette, look at Anna's gorgeous, desperate, undulating body, and after some time, I come in her mouth.

Anna drinks every drop, and keeps eating me, while she unbuttons her jeans once again and plays with herself. Quickly, she has an orgasm. It's a small one, not like the one she would have had a little while earlier. She's still horny, but no longer going completely beside herself.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked you for permission," she says immediately afterwards.

"That's OK, I'll punish you for it later."

Anna shudders with delight.