The Car Chick

Story Info
NASCAR Groupie wishes two drivers luck.
1.2k words
29.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicci giggled to herself as she took in her image in the floor-length mirror. Yes, she looked like a whore. And, why not? She was getting ready to do something she had only dreamed about; bang the living hell out of Dale Ernhardt, Jr.

She had met him online on one of those "NASCAR Fans" chat rooms. He had been pretending to be a fan, and he struck up a conversation with her. Soon they were exchanging e-mail and pictures, and talking on the instant messenger. He had told her that he was Dale Jr. after a few conversations, but it took quite a long time for her to believe him. No one ever gets to talk to a celebrity in real life, much less become "chat buddies" with them. Soon, they were having cyber-sex, and she told him that the next time he was in town, she'd give him the screwing of his life. He told her that he would hold her to her promise.

This week, he just happened to be in her hometown. NASCAR had come to race in Richmond. Junior had sent her an e-mail invitation to meet him at the Speedway about midnight, so she could have a private tour of the garage and see the cars. "Maybe I'll show you my ride." He had said. She knew that it was his nice way of saying, "Maybe I'll ride you."

She was wearing a black tank top and denim mini-skirt. Her shoulder-length brown hair was tied up in a pony tail, and she had too much make-up on. Then, in the true sleazy mood she was in, she stripped off her bra and panties. No sense letting those get in the way, she thought.

The drive across Richmond took about forty-five minutes. She could feel her pussy getting moist at the thought of seeing her Racing Hero in the flesh, much less seeing him naked. Her heart was pounding as she pulled into the deserted parking lot. It was time, she supposed, to get busy.

Two men were standing close to the main gate. One was quite obviously Dale Jr. He was dressed in a blue shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots. It took her a only a second to recognize the other shadowy figure as Kevin Hardwick. Kevin had a cute, slick smile and playful attitue that turned her on, too.

The two famous drivers escorted her through the gate and into the nearby infield through a sea of RV's. She linked one arm through around Junior's waist, and the other around Kevin's arm. Never one to mince words, she grinned at Kevin and said, "So, Kevin, I'm glad to meet you. But, why are you here?"

Kevin looked at Junior, then back to Nicci. "Junior told me that we were going to party."

"Yeah," Junior chimed in. "We are going to party, aren't we Nicci?"

Nicci could hardly believe her luck. She was so hot at this point that she would happily take both of them on. "Show me your rides, boys." She said slyly. "Then, we'll see where this goes."

The guys escorted her to the NASCAR Garage. Colorful Fords, Chevys, Dodges, and Pontiacs were filed out in a row, ready for the next day's race. The smell of gasoline and rubber was almost intoxicating. To a car groupie like Nicci, this scent was the highest form of aphrodisiac.

"This is my car, honey." Dale Jr. pointed to his shiny red Monte Carlo.

Nicci walked over and gently stroked the hood. "It's great, Junior. I love your car."

"Yeah?" He looked at Kevin and winked, then returned his gaze to Nicci. "Wanna wish me luck for tomorrow?"

"Sure," Nicci leaned against the car. "What did you have in mind?"

Instead of answering, Junior took Nicci in her arms and started kissing her. His lips were soft at first, but soon harder and more demanding. His tongue began to dance with hers, and his hands rubbed down her back and squeezed her ass. Nicci moaned and rubbed her body against his.

Not to be left out, Kevin came beside them and started kissing Nicci's neck. "Ummm", Nicci said, and turned to kiss his smiling lips.

Junior was now on pulling up her tank-top, freeing her heaving 34-C breasts. He was thrilled that she had not worn a bra. He began licking and sucking her rosy nipples, giving each one equal treatment. Nicci drew her breath in sharply. She loved it when a man gave such intense attention to her chest.

Kevin had discovered that she was bare underneath her skirt, and was fondling her ever-dampening cunt. He placed two fingers inside of her, massaging her vagina. Nicci arched her back and rubbed her bareness against him. Taking the hint, Kevin unzipped his fly and produced his shaft. "Bend over a little, honey," He coaxed.

"Well, hell, if you're gonna bend over. . ." Junior grinned wickedly and dropped his pants. Nicci smiled sweetly and bent over to get a taste of his beautiful dick. She loved giving blow-jobs! Taking his manhood deep into her mouth, she thought to herself, "This is a dream come true. Or, should I say, cum!"

Junior began thrusting into her mouth, his hands running desperately through her hair. At the same time, Kevin had began penetrating Nicci's nether-regions. "You are so tight!" He gasped, pushing himself deep into her. "Take me in, babe!"

Her pussy was throbbing with Kevin's huge prick inside her. Nicci felt herself opening up, and then began to fuck him. Kevin's rhythm was slow at first, but soon became faster. Meanwhile, Junior was moving his hips in unison with them, while Nicci ran her lips up and down his shaft. She was enjoying being so nasty! Kevin's balls were tickling her slit and Junior tasted sooooo good. Nicci shuddered with pleasure. She could not believe that she was in the middle of a car-stud sex sandwich! She licked and sucked furiously at Junior's cock, while Kevin slid in and out of her pussy. She felt herself coming close to rapture.

Junior could not hold on any longer. His pulsating cock began to explode with a the warm rush of cumming. He began to groan as he filled Nicci's mouth and throat full of sperm. "Oooohhhhh, ssshhhhiiiitttt!" He whispered as he came. Happily, Nicci lapped up every drop.

Nicci had become so aroused from swallowing Junior that she began to rub her clit. A little finger stimulation was all she needed to bring herself to exquisite pleasure. Her whole body became to tremble, and her cunt began to squeeze Kevin's dick, "milking" it. Kevin sharply drew in his breath, and filled her with his hot spunk.

Then, as suddenly as it began, Nicci's fantasy was over. Junior helped her re-arrange her clothes, while Kevin finished dressing. "That was great, sweets. Thanks." he said, kissing her cheek and slapping her ass. Then, he hurried off, leaving Nicci alone with her dream man.

Junior took Nicci into his arms and gave her a hug. "That was the kinkiest thing I have ever done." he swore. "Wanna do that again sometime?"

Nicci kissed him, then nodded. "Anytime, Junior, anytime. I just love going fast." She giggled, then left him. She hoped and prayed this would not be the last "fast" night for her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mutual Benefits Ch. 01 The most popular girl in school needs a study buddy.in First Time
The Baseball Trip Pt. 01 Packing problems lead to playing around in the backseat.in Erotic Couplings
Girlfriend Goddess Pt. 01 Using an ancient rite, a girl becomes a goddess.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Double Your Pleasure An encounter with two young women leads to a hot night.in Group Sex
A Night at the Strip Club A first time visit brings much delight.in Group Sex
More Stories