The Car In My Sex Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The start of payback.
1.6k words
3.83
16k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seemed to drift off into a light sleep for about ten seconds and Paula's voice brought me awake. "Come on Helen...we have to go...he's asleep" I was aware of the movement of bodies and kept my eyes closed.

I could hear the murmur of voices from the front door and then the click as it was locked. I followed the progress of my wife as she came back to the bedroom. I watched, through hooded lids, as she tidied up, putting clothes in the wash basket. She retrieved the vibrator and cleaned it with a wet-wipe. I watched as she hid it away in the wardrobe. She looked wonderful. Her body was still flushed and her pussy lips were still distended and engorged. I knew from her slow movements that she was reluctant to get dressed again.

She moved to the mirrored dressing table between the windows and let the full, sunny light fall on her. Now I knew that she was still aroused. She played a few strokes across her nipples and the put her hand to her pussy, watching herself in the mirror. She was slow at first but speeded up. Her hand, second finger running over her clit, worked up and down along the length of her pussy slit. I knew she was about to cum and could see the way she bent her knees and opened her thighs. I could see the trickle of wet on her inner thigh. It was now that a perverse feeling came over me. "Very nice" I said scathingly. "Do you do this to get off after we make love."

She stopped in mid stroke. Frozen for a moment and then clenched her thighs together, trapping her hand. That had stopped her in her tracks. I was still put out, not by her doings but by my exclusion. "No ...No."

"Oh course not."

"I was still feeling horny and you didn't want to fuck me ... you preferred Helen...I saw you...you got off on her alright."

I knew we had to talk about this some time. "Sit here" I patted the bed. I covered my bottom half with the sheet and made room for her.

Emma sat down. "How did this happen."

"When did it start." I enquired to get the ball rolling. She sighed and told me like it happened.

About six weeks ago I was away on another trip and Emma had been lonely. She rang Helen who invited her to come round in the evening and share a bottle of wine. And that is what she did. As the time to go approached Emma had gone for a shower and feeling randy had rubbed her tits with a coarse wash cloth that she has. Fully aroused she used the cloth on her pussy and had a semi-satisfactory orgasm. She got dressed up a little more than usual, for just meeting Helen, and went out feeling good.

There was a strange little car parked outside Helen's flat, close up to the back of Helens car. That made her a little uneasy. "Perhaps Helen has a boyfriend round" she mused. "I won't stay long" she almost said out loud. She looked again at the car and then rang the doorbell. She could hear Helen say something and give a little laugh. "So she does have company"

The door opened by Helen, looking lovely. She was wearing a short skirt and loose blouse and was magnificent framed in the doorway light. She ushered Emma into the hall and took her coat. "Come and meet Paula " she gushed. Relief flowed over Emma. She was introduced to Paula, who looked a little severe, dressed in a black "power" suit. She smiled and shook hands, however she got the impression Paula was not best pleased to see her.

Dinner went smoothly and afterwards they sat down Emma and Helen on the big rug, as they usually did and Paula on the sofa. They were grouped around the fire with a second bottle of wine. Emma felt a little giddy and could not stop looking at Paula on the sofa. She was facing both Helen and Emma. Her legs were slightly apart and Emma not only found her eyes drawn to the hem of that prim looking skirt but also caught Helen giving it a full gaze. Paula had taken her jacket off to reveal a crisp white shirt.

Emma could see that Paula did not wear nor need a bra. Helen feeling warm at the fire move to the side a little and she became aware that Helen could now look directly up Paula's skirt. Paula's legs moved, just slightly but enough to show a little 'top' of stocking. Helen now looked uncomfortable and Emma was now looking at the most terrific pair of very hard nipples trying to bore through that shirt. She could feel a familiar stirring deep in her stomach and realised that there was a tension in the air. She kneeled up and said, "Look! Perhaps I should call it a night and see you some time next week."

".No" Helen said sharply. "I wanted you here to meet Paula."

"You are my two best friends" She looked imploring at Paula and then said. "Emma stay a little I think you will be pleased."

"Promise me?"

"Stay there, just like that." She put down her wine and slid over to Paula, still on the floor. Paula looked flushed, red to the roots of her hair. Helen reached up and brought Paula's head down slightly. She stretched up and kissed Paula on the lips, gently and a little flick of her tongue. Paula responded and as she stretched to prolong the kiss her legs opened wide. Emma was looking at a damp patch on the thin material of a small, white, lacey panty. She was rooted to the spot.

Helen moved away slightly and broke the silence. "I don't know how to describe our sexuality but I am a bit bi-curious and Paula has had one other woman lover so could be said to be bi."

"I know that you are a little bit curious too, from what you said in the past and I would like you to at least watch us if not join us."

"Yes?"

Emma could hardly speak and just nodded. Paula stood and let her skirt drop. The sheer stocking shone in the light from the fire and the dark tops accentuated the whit flesh of her thighs. Helen seemed magically to be in her bra and pants. Emma saw nothing but the vision of Paula. The wine roared in her head and her chest hurt with gasping for air. Paula pulled the panties aside and proffered the moist, pink pussy to Helen. Helen stroked it and Paula put her hand behind Helen's head to pull gently. Emma saw the pink tongue just as her head was buried into the softness of a very wet pussy.

Helen kissed, licked nibbled sucked, bit, stretched the lips, and flicked the clit so good that Paula gave a moan, a ghostly sound and grabbing Helen's head with both hands she got off with a violent grinding of her pussy into Helens mouth. She cum...and cum...and cum. Spasms seemed to flow up and down her body. Finally she was still and so overcome that she fell onto the sofa. Helen wiped her mouth with her hand.

Emma too had cum. She had fanaticised but had never seen such an erotic scene...She had cum without touching herself. Time stood still for what seemed ages until finally Helen put her arms around Emma and started to kiss her neck. After a few minutes Paula joined in from behind, nibbling and putting butterfly kisses on Emma's neck. Emma cum again. Her pants were soaked. She tried to hide what was happening but could not. Now Emma was blooded and the girls took command. First Emma's blouse then her skirt fell to the rug. The bra took a little longer. And when it fell away each of her tits exploded with pleasure as a pair of mouths sucked and did what mouths do to stiff nipples. The pleasure ran up and down her spine and legs and circled her breasts at the same time. She could not describe it any other way.

She cum again. Then she was lowered to the floor. The rug was soft on her back. Her pants disappeared somewhere along the way. Something was pushing at her cunt lips. She arched to meet it and felt the sensation as a purring electric cock circled and twisted its way to the hilt 10 inches up her vagina. It pushed against her insides causing a sweet pain. She heard herself shout, "Fuck me ...Oh! Fuck me hard." The machine seemed to be enormous and had a life of its own. It sipped in and out faster and faster. She felt a pain in her breast. "Oh lovely do it again." She realised that Paula was slapping her tits. First one side then the other. Then the other tit, first one side then the other. "God that is good" came from somewhere as she shot through the roof and came down a helter-skelter. Her cunt lips seemed to be gripping the cock and her body seemed to be on fire with electric orgasms. She cum again.

Things calmed down after that and the girls got dressed, drunk the last of the wine and went home to their separate beds without discussing the events of the evening. Emma lay in bed that night burning with embarrassment she thought but the sheer erotic scenes in her head would not be denied. She fingered her clit softly and then harder when she remembered the wet pants Paula had left on the floor. Emma cum again.

I listened to this with a growing cock under the sheet. Emma cum again.