The Car in MY Sex Life Ch. 04

Story Info
It all goes to plan.
1.5k words
4
13.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had come home a very angry woman, someone had stolen her lovely new, shiny bright car. She phoned the Police and left them to look for it. I had come home early and that is how this story started. Since I had caught my wife having sex with her friends and her confessions, as I called them she had been randy a hell. She had shown a perverse delight in telling the juicy bits of her fling and I had listened to her with a sad heart and an ever-stiff cock. When I fucked her the first time after I found them together I was rampant, like a stag in rut. Now I was much calmer.

I arranged to have lunch with Helen the following day and just as I dropped Emma off at the Police station to make her statement I told her I would see her at Helen’s place after 2-30. Emma thought that I had an appointment to preview some artwork that I had completed for a project. I met Helen at 12-00 noon. I offered a hamper lunch at her place and we had a lovely meal. I stood at the window, glass in hand, looking down at my old but well kept BMW. “This will be good.” I thought.

Helen was sitting on the sofa sipping her drink. She looked flushed. “You know why I got you here alone.” “Don’t you.” I was assuming the masterful role. She nodded. “You fucked my wife….and…. now I am going to fuck you.” That was just to clear the decks and have no confusion. Actually I fancied the pants off her. And it looked like I was going to get them off her.

I took her hand, gently. Raised her up and walked her to the neat bedroom. We stood, looking in each others eyes, breathing hard like we had run there. I started to undo the buttons of the dress. It was long, to her calves and buttoned to the neck but not high to the throat. She let it fall from her arms. The slip was light and again fell to the ground as I moved the straps to the side. She looked beautiful. A silky black bra encased her full breasts. No lace I noticed. I also noticed the evidence of arousal where her nipples strained at the material.

Helen was quite tall and stood like a goddess, her knees together, slightly bent in a demure, shy way. The pants, sheer and well filled matched her bra. The stockings were self-supporting. There was no need for a suspender belt. She was beautiful. Like I said a goddess.

I moved closer, my lips over her mouth and kissed her gently…I was going to seduce her, not fuck her. We kissed and clung to each other for an eternity. I broke away first and undressed to my boxers with a few, well-rehearsed, movements. We kissed again. More greedily. I could feel the inside of my thighs on her cool skin. I could feel my cock stiffen and start to nudge into Helen’s stomach. Her hand found the waistband and was inside, gripping my now fully erect cock.

She led me to the bed. I would have followed her forever to keep that delicate hand gripping my shaft. We both kneeled on the bed and as I nuzzled her neck I undone her bra. My shorts were somewhere but not covering my cock. It throbbed to be inside her but I would make it wait. I moved from her neck to her left breast. They were almost identical and almost perfect. Pert, with the most luscious nipples standing quite half an inch from a lovely light brown circle. Then to her right breast. Did I say almost perfect. This one changed my mind to perfect. I suckled to her and heard her moan with pure pleasure.

When eventually I pulled away, still gripping her hips to stop her from falling back I saw the damp patch on her pants glistening as the moisture was squeezed through to beads on the outside. I lay her down. I slid to the floor and catching the waist of her pants I pulled them towards me. She lifted. What a surge to see that and then to see the almost blond bush appear. I positioned Helen on her back, legs opened wide, knees bent and feet on the bed. The natural way her body arched to this position was made for her flower to open up. I gazed in wonder at the delicate pink and the curl of the inner lips as they struggled to hide the pale clit, nose peeking out and ready for sex.

I, still kneeling on the floor, kissed along her thigh and lightly brushed across some straggling hair to the other side. Then up to her stomach and down to the crease where her flat stomach met her raised leg on the right side. My lips searched for a second or two and then she gasped and arched. I had found that one little place. I gently caressed it and licked it and circled around it. Helen just moaned.

I ran my tongue, stiff and demanding into her pussy. The wet lips closed around my mouth. I probed and licked. Helen shouted, “Yes.” “Yes.” “Yes.” “Yes.” “Yes.” “Yes.” I obliged. I moved slightly and run my hands up to Helen’s breasts. Still as perfect. I stroked down until I had a hand from each side reaching to the trim bush and I gripped with my finger tips and pulled up and outwards. My tongue found her slit. Helen screamed. I came up for air. “You like that baby.” I don’t know what she said but it sounded affirmative. I gazed again in wonder at the proffered pussy and a perfect circular rosebud, red and puckered. I wanted to kiss it but that could wait. My tongue, stiff now, found her clit. She moaned. I licked up and down and side to side. The juice just dribbled from her. I knew she was close as she lifted her bottom clear of the bed pushing those pussy lips wider. When she cum it was violent and not as wet as I expected. She held my head between her thighs and literally fucked my face till she was done.

I got up at last and without wiping my face I kissed her. A hand mysteriously gripped my cock for the second time that day and I did not resist as I was guided into the warmest wettest pussy you could imagine. Helen groaned. I thought she said “Stop that.” My god that was me. I moved in and out. Then sunk to the hilt. We both groaned. She only had to say “Fuck me.” Once. I raced to the finish line shouting and murmuring to her. Don’t ask I don’t know what. I felt her quicken. Oh if I could cum with her?

I went into hyper drive but could not match Helen. She cum. But she continued to go with me. I pumped and struggled and then my lights lit up and the stars whirled around my head. “Give all to me………… Oh baby!……… Please……… every last drop.”. The band of the Coldstream Guards walked up and down my spine. The noise was terrific. “Holy shit” was all I could say. My legs stiff, my toes curled into the bed cover and my arms lifting me up in the air were hurting to relax but all of my being was focused on the cock buried in a moist haven. At last I collapsed sideways to the bed and rolled onto my back.

Helen rolled to my side and put her hand on my chest. “Oh have I wanted that for a long time?” The front door opened, Emma came striding down the hall, Helen jumped up, I could not move. I thought she must have seen my car. Well I had left it there deliberately. “Helen darling where are you.” She shouted and pushed the bedroom door open. Her eyes opened wide and she murmured “You bitch.” I knew then that life could only get better.

Emma looked at me and said “why?” “Why would you do this behind my back?” “Didn’t you expect me so soon?” I looked back at her straight in the eyes lifted Helens pants and wiped my cock. I sat up and looking at Helen said, “Who would not want that.” “You did not resist it, how could I.”

Helen blushed. “Was I only revenge you bastard?” “No… no… no” “I have wanted something like that for a long time but you were my wife’s best friend…………………..” I trailed off to silence and waited. I could have them both. There would be time to choose what to do down the line. In the meantime, “Helen.” “Come here and sit down.” She did as she was bid and I put my hand on her thigh. “You can join us if you want.” Emma hesitated just a second. She whirled took my keys from the floor where they had fallen and said “See you at home.” I hoped that she would be careful with my car.