The Car Ride

Story Info
Adrienne lives out her fantasy in front of her brother.
1.3k words
4.12
117.7k
94
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrienne zipped up her suitcase and grabbed her backpack, then headed downstairs to wait for Noah. He was a bit less organized than her and was crawling on his floor looking for one more pair of socks for their trip to the cabin.

They went every year except for the last two, when Noah was at college. Their parents were going to meet them up there in a day or two after tying up a few loose ends at the family business.

"Come on, Noah."

"What's the rush? It's not like the lake's going anywhere."

She rolled her eyes. No parents means no one to stop you from inviting boys over. That's what the rush is.

Adrienne had just turned 20, and for the last few years that town had been her 'good girl vacation.' No one to spread gossip about her if she was seen out with a new boy every few nights. Last year she slept with two guys in the week she was there, but had to do it at their houses. She figured she could at least find one boy to invite over in the two days she had to herself.

Thinking about what she'd do while waiting for her big brother to finish packing had her so distracted she didn't notice Noah coming down the stairs.

"Some heavy thinking I see." She jumped, then blushed.

"You were thinking about boys. Bahaha" he teased, which only made her turn more red.

"Shut up, no I wasn't. Are you driving?"

"The first few hours, sure. We should make it there by 7 if you don't drive is into a ditch thinking about boyyys."

This was going to be awful. He loved teasing her, and he was good at it.

"Ugh, just get in." She sat down in the passenger seat and put on her headphones.

They made it two hours without really saying much.

"So you got a boyfriend in Sautervile?"

"Um, no."

"At home?"

"No," she laughed, "I would've mentioned that. I'm just thinking about going to a club and dancing or whatever."

"Uh huh." He looked at her, but she couldn't figure out the expression on his face.

Noah had thinned out quite a bit at college. Maybe the diet of ichiban noodles and all nighters plus intramurals seemed to treat him well.

She realized she'd been staying at his arms for a little too long. She had thought about him a few times during the last summer he was home from school. At first it grossed her out but after a while she liked the thrill of thinking about something so wrong. After a few dreams, though, she decided it was better to direct her naughty side somewhere else.

"So what about Brian?"

"Byron? He and I went out like twice. I don't know, I didn't think he was that great. What about you?"

"I almost went out with a couple girls but between school work and practice I didn't have much time for... the ladies."

The thought that he hasn't been with a girl since he started school made Adrienne feel... excited. She'd gotten pretty creative with her fantasies about him before she made herself stop. One of them was about playing with a vibrator in front of him and not letting him do anything about it. She felt a small rush thinking about it in the car next to him.

Her mind immediately prompted her with information that she had packed her vibrator in the front of the main compartment of her backpack under her extra underwear.

Yes thank you brain, she thought, that's not information I need exactly now.

But the idea was planted firmly in her mind.

"So you haven't been with a girl for two years?"

"Been with? Is this like an after school special? No, I haven't slept with anyone in a while."

Mmh, it's not OK to get wet thinking about how pent up he is. She told herself, but the fact it wasn't OK was half the reason she felt such a rush.

"What?" he asked, thinking her pause was disbelief, "it's not like on TV. I see my friends trying to get laid every night. They might get lucky twice in a semester. It's not worth the hours."

"Maybe for you," she teased.

"Oh you don't think I could woo? I could woo, I just choose not to."

"Show me what you got."

"OK" he puffed his chest.

"Hey girl," he said in a ridiculous baritone voice, "you must be a piece of farmland cause you look like you could use a good plowing."

"Woahhh!" she burst out laughing, "I like it. Direct and to the point."

She grabbed her backpack to put her headphones away.

"Oh come on, look at this guy. What are you on the highway for of you aren't... ughhhh" he dropped down a gear and passed the RV in front of them.

While he was distracted, Adrienne pulled her U-shapes vibrator from her backpack and put it on the seat under her leg. The idea of having it out so close to him, of getting caught, made her heart pound.

He noticed her breathing heavily. "Need a bathroom break?" He motioned toward the sign for a rest stop.

"Yeah, thanks. I need to stretch my legs."

They pulled in. "I'm gonna use the washroom." He said.

While he was gone, Adrienne looked around to make sure no one could see, unbuttoned her jeans, and slipped the vibrator inside herself, letting the upper part rest against her clit. She sighed, and quickly buttoned her pants back up, then pulled the remote or of her backpack.

When Noah got back, he offered to let her drive.

"No thanks, I'll switch when we stop for gas."

They got back on the highway. After a few miles, the thrill of having her vibrator inside of her had her soaking wet. She toyed with the remote, trying to work up the courage to switch it on.

Noah saw she was acting weird. She looked flush, she was breathing hard, and she was shifting in her seat.

Adrienne let out a long sigh as she pushed the button for the lowest setting. The road noise more than drowned out the buzzing.

This is really happening. She thought, Does he know? Can he tell what I'm doing?

She shifted in her seat again. The vibrator slid around against her wet clit. She curled her toes and tried to keep her breathing steady.

Now Noah knew something was going on. She looked like... no. He thought, she's not even touching herself, and what the hell dude?

Adrienne let out a quiet moan. She couldn't help herself. Noah almost drove onto the hard shoulder looking at her.

Adrienne had closed her eyes and had turned her vibrator up to a higher level. At first she'd intended to switch it off and take it out at the next gas station, but she couldn't imagine stopping now.

Noah pulled off at the next exit and found somewhere to park. Staring at her in disbelief. Her chest was rising and falling, her legs shifted rhythmically. This was the hottest thing he had ever seen a girl do.

Adrienne felt Noah's eyes on her and unbuttoned her shirt to let him see more of her chest.

"Addy" he started

"Shhh, I need it. Don't stop me."

She moaned again, turning the vibrator up. For the first time Noah heard the buzzing. He let out a breath.

The thought of Noah getting so turned on pushed Adrienne. She rocked her hips and grabbed at the gear shift as her orgasm hit her. She moaned loudly and writhed in her seat until it passed. When she opened her eyes she saw Noah looking at her with his mouth slightly open.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time." She said, quietly.

"I'm... OK with it, apparently" he gestured toward his obvious bulge. "It's really not OK how hot that is."

"That's why it's hot. You're really gonna suffer for the next..." she looked at the GPS, " two hours only? Not bad."

Noah started the car again. Thoughts of what he wanted next swirled around his head.

Adrienne had her own plans, which she made clear with her hands on his zipper.