The Card Game

Story Info
Wife is caught by brother-in-law.
1.9k words
4.03
196.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since Laurie had been on any kind of adventure, and I knew she was getting a little restless. When Saturday afternoon rolled around, she found me comfortably stretched out in my massage chair. Two round of golf had left me a little stiff, and I had made a commitment to play again early Sunday morning.

She walked out of her dressing room with a big, fluffy towel wrapped around her. She was about to take a bath and wanted to know if I felt like taking her dancing that evening. I told her that I really didn't think I would be up that late – I really didn't think I wanted to go out.

Laurie looked at me with a funny expression. "Would you mind if I went out, then?" she asked rather softly.

I looked up at her, blue eyes sparkling, her towel appearing to slip down over her breasts until one hard, dark pink nipple was exposed. "You seem kind of excited about something, baby. What's going on?" I tried to remain fairly calm as I asked her.

Her voice dropped to just above a whisper. "Lou called, baby. A few days ago..." Her eyes started getting brighter, I could see her nipple pushing further out. "He asked me if I wanted to be a hostess at a card game..." Laurie's breathing getting shallower as she spoke.

I looked up again – she was standing right in front of the chair. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue across the point of her breast. She giggled. Then I took it between my lips, bit down softly and started to pull it out even more. She started moaning. "Is that what you want, baby? Something a little rough?" She nodded and pulled me back. I sucked her between my teeth. She moaned again and I let her go, settling back in the chair. "What's the deal?"

My beautiful, sexy wife knelt in front of me, the towel now on the carpet. Her dark hair cut short emphasized her sky-blue eyes and cream-colored skin. She started to unzip my pants. "He said that he wants me and another girl to help with his party..." Her hand grasped my cock and she pulled it out, licking me from the bottom of the shaft to the tip. "He said he would give us $500 each..." and she bobbed her head down, swallowing me all the way, and then slowly went up until she was holding me in her hand. "Baby, Lou said I could probably make a lot more in tips." And again, she swallowed me until I was in her throat. Slowly she came up again. "Is it okay, baby?"

"Who's gonna be there?"

"He said maybe a dozen guys – two tables of high-stakes poker." She was sliding her hand up and down as we spoke. "Lou said two of the guys from Michigan would be there." Her eyes were glazing again, her breathing fast and short.

I put my hand on her cheek, turning her face toward me. "You mean the guy who fucked your ass in the sauna?" My breathing was shallower than hers now.

"Yessss..." Laurie hissed as she bent once more to swallow my hard-on.

"Do you want him to do it again?" "Do you want to be Lou's whore again?" She moaned a yes, still with a mouth full of cock. Then I felt something I had never experienced before...without moving her head, and with my cock buried in her throat, Laurie started to swallow, the muscles in her throat massaging the shaft and the head. Within seconds, I could feel myself getting very close to release. She moved one hand under my balls and started to squeeze as my cum started moving up the shaft. "Yeah, baby..." I moaned now as I started to erupt, my cock throbbing with each pulse I sent down her throat. "Go ahead...go be a whore again...you know I love you, baby...if that's what you want..."

She swallowed all of it, and then licked me clean until I was too sensitive to take any more. Getting up, she leaned into me and gave me a deep kiss, rolling her cum-covered tongue around my mouth. She pulled away, looked at me, and said next time, I would be tasting someone else. I just sat there, watching the cheeks of her ass rolling as she walked to the bath.

About an hour later, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, my wife kissed me, got into her car, and drove down town. I thought that would be the last I saw or heard anything until I would see her after my golf game Sunday morning. I was wrong.

The telephone woke me about 2:00 in the morning. When I heard my brother David's voice, I thought something had happened to our mother. He quickly put that thought out of my mind. Well, then I was pissed – it was two o'fucking clock! What did he want?

"Just thought I'd call, see how you were doing." He sounded a little drunk, but not too much. I told him I was just fine, thanks. Why was he calling?

"Thought you might want to know..." he sounded a little hesitant, "I went to a card game in the city tonight, little brother."

My heart just stopped – I couldn't breathe and my stomach felt like it had fallen to the first floor. "Oh yeah? Win anything?" I choked out the words.

"No," he said, "I didn't stay long enough to play." He hesitated again, and I didn't feel like saying anything. "I did see something pretty interesting, though..."

"Yeah? What did you see, David? What do you want to tell me?"

He was very quiet, almost sober. "I saw Laurie."

"And?"

Then he got loud. "And???" he almost choked, "Jesus Christ, man...she was in the bedroom..."

I had to put him out of his misery. "I know, David...I know all about it."

"No, man, really...I thought I heard her voice as I walked around the suite...then I looked through an open door..." his voice started getting raspy, "there she was, leaning over on top of some guy, getting royally fucked!!!"

"It's okay, bro...I told you...I know all about her, about what she does...it's okay, really."

And it started to sink in, slowly...After a few minutes of calming him down, telling him we had fooled around since our college days, he started to relax. I asked him what happened, what had he really seen? When he finally realized I was okay, he started getting a little excited about the whole thing.

"Steven, I knew a long time ago that she's beautiful...but, God, she is really hot!" He was warming to the occasion nicely. I agreed with him and again, asked him what he actually saw.

"Okay," he said, "if you really want me to tell you..." He took a couple of deep breaths and began...

"I was walking around this hotel suite...a client had invited me along...said his friend always had great parties, and this looked pretty good. There was a real cute blond chick dressed in a black mesh thing – completely see-through – bringing guys' drinks while they played. Each one grabbed her and she didn't mind a bit. She asked us what we wanted...my friend said a scotch and a blowjob...I said that sounded good, but was she 'taking care' of the whole party? She said if I preferred a brunette, there was another girl in back who would be happy to 'take care' of me. She brought us our drinks and my friend went to the restroom and I started to wander around.

"It was strange, but I thought I heard Laurie's voice coming from one of the bedrooms. Well, I knew it couldn't be her (heh heh) but I wanted to see who sounded so much like her. When I got close to one of the bedrooms, the sounds got louder, but the door was more than half open, so I just walked into the room. Little brother, I thought I was gonna shit and have a heart attack....it was your WIFE!!! I couldn't believe it...at first, she was bent over this guy, riding his pole, her tits mashed into his chest. Christ, she's got great tits, bro. I know I gasped or choked or made some kind of noise when I really realized who she was. The guy on the bed looked over at me and smiled...said better get in line, she was one great fuck...then Lauire leaned up a little and turned her head towards me.

"Steven, I promise, man, I really tried to get out before she could see me...but I was like paralyzed, I just couldn't move. Then she was looking right at me. At first, for just a second, it seemed like she didn't know it was me. Then, she looked real hard at me, man, and she smiled the greatest smile...like everything was okay, no problem. Meanwhile, this guy has his hands on her hips and is just lifting her up and down his big prick. Then, while she's still staring and smiling at me, she turns around so she is almost facing me, and leans back on her hands. It's like she wants me to see all of her, bro. (I tell him I know...its okay, I'm sure she was turned as much or more than he was.) God, she was so hot...she stroked her hands over her tits, then down her stomach. I couldn't help it – my eyes just had to follow – I stared at her hands as she stroked his prick sliding in and out of her.

"Jesus, man," he was laughing now, still a little nervously, "she's shaved...and the tattoo? You get that for her or did she do that herself?"

I told him it was a long story for another night, but actually someone gave that to her in Europe – not me. But what else happened tonight?

He lost the laughter. "She was rubbing herself – I couldn't take my eyes away – and the guy was fucking her harder. She brought a hand up, knowing I would look, and smiled at me like we were in love. I smiled back; I think I was trying to cover my pants. She...uh, kind of crooked her finger at me, to come over to her."

My cock was so hard now – one touch and I was gone.

"I walked slowly over to the bed, your beautiful, naked, getting-fucked wife, smiling at me, reaching out her hand. The guy was moaning that he was gonna cum. Laurie took my hand and put it on her breast – then leaned over and kissed me."

I came. I hadn't touched myself.

"She said, 'David, I love you. Everything's going to be okay. I love your brother more than ever.' Then, bro, I think all three of us came at the same time."

"I love you, David. I don't know if you would ever have known about this. But you do – and from what you've told me, Laurie's okay...she's probably more worried about you than anything else. We'll all talk about this another time. I gotta go to sleep."

And after a few more minutes of reassurances and, I think maybe a hint of him wanting to see her again, and me not minding, we said goodnight.