The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted, on the other hand, was simply doing what he was going to do. His hands were commanding, kneading my thighs, rubbing my hips over the short and tight skirt. As Jeff subsided, his fingers continued exploring around the whole area covered by that skirt- hips, belly, sliding under me to cup my ass. And then up to my battered tits, brushing Jeff's cum aside without a thought, and making my mounds his own. His mouth was working too, but in narration rather than on my skin. He wanted every one of them to know what he thought of my tits. The texture, the warmth glowing from my swollen nipples, the heaviness as he cupped them, the rubbery reflex of my nipples when he stretched and pulled them. All were subjects of his discourse; all would know of his ability to arouse me and to withstand the temptation to relieve his aching hard-on in the hope of holding out until I became a free fuck zone.

"You assholes couldn't resist a marvelous set of tits like these, so you blew your wads all over her but you won't be ready for fucking her when she loses everything. I'm keeping my load, man, until I can fill her sweet hole with it."

I could hear the danger in his boasts. I had to up the ante, even though we'd stepped (or staggered) away from the table. Or I'd wind up as the centerpiece at a free-for-all fuck party. And that wasn't in my plan, however much it was in my man's. So I disengaged myself from both Ted's hands on my tits and wherever else he could grab, and the slow sensations coming from below where Rick was savoring his journey up my legs. Standing, I allowed the blouse still clinging to my shoulders to slip to the floor.

"That was more than two minutes, boys. If you're wanting more show, you gotta pay the lady. That's me, and I haven't lost, yet."

"Hey" Ted sputtered, "My two minutes isn't over, just Jeff's. We laid down our cards just before he squirted off to happiness, so I'm owed..."

I shut him up by sliding my body from his simply average but obviously swollen dick, rubbing first my face, then tits, then rising up the length of his body letting him feel my hard nipples caressing his belly, his chest, his neck...then pushing both breasts against his mouth. He responded as any man does, opening his lips and letting mounds of tits engulf his mouth. There was an intake of breath from the four men still at the table. All were watching this show without moving a muscle, unless you count that impressive muscle that seemed to rise from each groin on its own.

Ted groaned. Mouth full of my tit, he pulled in more and more of it until he almost gagged on massive mammary. And I was not stopping there. He was the first to get a mouth on me, but now I'd call his bluff on his boasts.

I let him suck; lick, bite and pull, then move to the other tit and do the same. I was also very aware I was putting on a show for the rest of the room, even those who'd blown their loads on lesser action. I arched and squirmed, moaned and screamed a bit when the urge took me. As he obviously got my juices flowing, I started rubbing against him. Although his dick was not particularly impressive, he did have a good body, so it was easy to get into appreciating his attentions.

A glance down showed me that his dick was barely holding back. What would I have to do to keep him from breaking the rules, from simply grabbing me and entering me at will? I was sure that he had that in him. And I could see the lust-driven urges in his eyes.

"That's your two minutes, my friend."

"Bull shit. I'm going to fuck you right here, you cock-teasing bitch".

"And let the rest of these guys either not get their winnings or regret folding when fucking is the alternative? I don't think so."

"Dick has his privileges. You've gotten him this far, he's ready to take what he needs. "

But again, I silenced this blowhard with a simple stroke. I gave that stroke to his dick, from the base of his balls, up the shaft of his dick, with my fingernails just barely scraping. That razor edge between pleasure and pain... And he could not resist. Grabbing my hand for the final stroke or two, his dick exploded between us. Cum shot all over my belly, now naked from the remaining scrunch of skirt; up my swaying tits, even hitting my nipples again.

Rick's hands had started at my feet. But he had been busy while Ted had been enjoying, then resisting, then completely surrendering to my talents. He had been stroking, caressing, teasing and petting every space on my skin that Ted's lusty face or hands or body wasn't occupying. His progress wasn't showy, wasn't boastful like some of the others. His hands weren't using my body as if it didn't matter whether I was a sex toy or a woman. He was thoroughly enjoying what he was touching, no doubt- his dick had swelled from normally thickened and definitely interested, to stiff and upright, to rock-hard and urgently needing relief. And it was a very sexy dick- thick, long, and shaped most beautifully. The head of his dick looked like it had been shaped by a sculptor. It rose perfectly from the shaft, symmetrical and smooth. Yes, I was enjoying the sights before me with Rick, as well as enjoying his muscled and shapely ass, now exposed as he bent to expand his area of attention as Ted fell back, exhausted by the forceful and not-entirely voluntary release of his juices.

Rick took a moment to survey the sight before him: Me. At this point, I was naked except for a tiny scrunch of skirt, barely covering my pussy mound and the delights it guarded, and only serving to accentuate the bare curves of ass cheeks that protruded below it. My tits, reddened with excitement and the abrasions of eager would-be lovers, were swollen, pink and white mounds topped with dark pink nipples enlarged by both my own response to the various assaults they had endured and by the vigorous tugging, pulling and twisting that Ted, and before him Jeff, had subjected them to. Their natural weight made them hang a bit low on my chest, but the sway and bobbing of their not-quite-perky nature had the room hypnotized. Over their tender and smooth skin, and down my belly, ran cum that was slowly drying, the evidence of those who had cum already.

Rick took this all in, while his hand moved to his own dick and slowly stroked it. He knew how to savor a moment. I could tell he wanted me as badly as the others had, but that he was more disciplined. And he could savor whatever a girl wanted to share with him, rather than lust for more.

Now that I was free from any other man actively engaged in trying to fuck me, he would take his time. He guided me back to the sofa, and went to work with his hands again. First he positioned himself between my legs, using his hands to gently spread my legs and partially reveal the secret being guarded by my pussy mound. My pussy lips were swollen, and I was experiencing the familiar ache of excitement as his hands worked from my knees, up the tender insides of my thighs. Being careful not to push too hard and earn a reprimand from me for going beyond the limits I set, he began to very gently knead the sensitive protectors of my most personal opening.

He had obviously learned that pussy lips could be either an orgasm-inducing gateway or, with rough handling, a total turn-off that would stop foreplay in its tracks. He was getting it right.

The moaning I was doing was not for show, although the men, especially those still at the table, were definitely enjoying it. They were going to hold out for bigger stakes, but the strain was showing, in their faces and in their cocks. I was feeling the gentle but not light touches from both of Rick's hands, milking my pussy lips and pressing them knowingly against the clit they covered.

He kept just enough pressure on them to keep from distracting me with pain but to keep my clit engaged in the friction that was going to lead to my own first release. Faster and faster he kneaded, until I could not hold back another second. My orgasm throbbed in partial fulfillment, but left me wanting more. Now it was me who had desires not being fulfilled.

"Maybe that will earn me a few minutes more?"

Rick whispered. His hands left my pulsating pussy, and quickly enveloped my ass cheeks, pulling me closer to his radiantly hot cock. Uh-oh, I'd better watch out or I'd be riding this dick before I had a chance to think. Instead, I let his dick push against the pussy lips he'd just been stroking so masterfully. Hot and leaking juices from my own orgasm, the valley between my legs was almost as good as my pussy itself, I could tell. And I rubbed that swollen mound against his swollen dick, keeping careful watch to prevent him from actually entering me.

It seemed that was fine with Rick, as he pumped his dick against my hot mound. Finally paying a bit of attention to the tits that were at face level, he licked my nipples greedily as he ground his pelvis against my thighs. Gently biting and then releasing my nips, he gave a final groan and exploded, his hot cum coursing against my still-quivering pussy lips, mingling with the juices from my orgasm and covering my thighs and that valley he'd savored with the evidence of his enjoyment.

I looked down at that sculptured cock, even now pulsing the last bit of white liquid onto my legs. Catching Rick's eye, I could tell that while he'd enjoyed this part of the game, he was out of the hand, but not done for the night.

And there were still 3 men, 3 straining cocks sitting at the table. Each had let the partial successes and eventual relief of their mates be additional fuel for their own fires. Two of them wanted me, hopeful that he'd be burying that aching hard-on in one or more of my softest openings, but not quite sure of the end result. One man, my man, was cockily sure of the result. He knew he was certain that before the night was out; his dick would have any part of me it desired. Long delayed first plunge, to the envy of the others watching, or sloppy seconds because he'd allowed one of them or all of them to do me first, would be his at the end of the night. And he knew that he'd have me the next night, and then next...

He also knew that giving my most private love-holes to this group of men was not what I would want. And he knew I was as smart as I was sexy. So he was enjoying every second of how I was taking each one out of competition, at least temporarily, and keeping the game playing by at least some of my rules. And it would be his final decision as to the end-game, who would penetrate me and who would watch with both enjoyment and frustration at their limitations. And with envy of he who had the object of their desires at his fingertips and his command.

I slid back to the table, and picked up my cards.

"Call or raise, Sweetheart" said my man.

"All I have left is this skirt"

"Not really. You've done pretty well in leveraging action, baby, to prolong the, uh, scarcity of your remaining clothing. And there are several of us still looking to see some of that action".

"Then I'll throw in my skirt and fold." I stood up and slowly peeled off the remaining bit of cloth, bending over to let my tits hang and swing, and displaying my ass cheeks to the three remaining men at the table.

"You'll have to fold yourself out on the table here, in order to get out of this game. And since the 3 of us have outlasted you- in many ways- we have your now-displayed charms to fondle with our free hands while we finish this hand."

Obediently, I hoisted my ass onto the table, and slowly laid out, tits mounding up towards their waiting hands, pussy mound exposed and my legs slightly spread, draping down off the edge of the table.

My own man led the exploration. His free hand tweaked a nipple, then the other, then grasped one tit full in his hand. Closing his fist, he squeezed as my nipple hardened even more, eliciting a gasp of almost-pain from me. That's all it took for Damon and Matt to dive in, each with their single hand not occupied by the cards, one caressing my swollen boob, the other beginning to rub my mound. The sensations were coming fast now, with hands switching places and alternating between gentle, commanding and somewhat rough. And I was still prepped but not fully satisfied from my first orgasm on Rick's hands. I was spinning out of control, right at the edge of delight and satisfaction, when a single finger slipped between my pussy lips to stroke my swollen clit.

That did it, as the look on my man's face said he knew it would. I plunged over the edge into a full, lights-bells-and-whistles orgasm. Pulsing with pleasure, my clit contracted and swelled again. Over and over, with my man's finger rubbing faster and faster, and single hands from two very different men assaulting my tits. I could feel the moisture pouring from my pussy, and my man finally disengaged his hand to lick his talented fingers.

"I'll call you for the chance to do that to her" came from Damon, and was quickly accepted.

Matt called also, as my man laid his hand on the table. A winning hand, no doubt about that, which brought groans from Matt and Damon, and also from some of the others. But my man quickly dealt another hand, just to the two at the table, and me.

"You two still have pretty obvious needs we should take care of. And You (with a significant look at me) have managed to avoid getting a bit of cum IN you, except your own. That's going to change, unless you are a much better card player than I think you are."

I looked at my cards. Finally, I had a fighting chance. This hand was promising, if a bit ironic. I'd drawn a full house.

"Ante up". Master said.

"With what? I don't have money, and my clothes are gone, as you might have noticed".

A round of laughs and lewd comments reminded me that I was on display for not only the three at the table, but the other four I'd "retired". And my man's free hand resting on my pussy mound was keeping me on the table, rather than at it, for this round. I was fortunate that Damon and Matt's desire to view my pussy kept them focused on the gap between my slightly spread legs, instead of my cards. And my man had planted himself directly in front of that gap, making sure I could not fully close my legs or curl to the side.

"Gentlemen, what will it take for her to stay in this round? I think she needs to agree that the winner here does take all- all he wants, wherever he wants, until he blows his load. She can, of course, raise the interim stakes if she feels she can beat any of us".

No words of agreement were even needed. Matt and Damon nodded, and picked up their cards. Damon stood up with a smile. Bluff or confidence, he wanted everyone to see the dick that he was sure was going to penetrate one of my honey holes. That dick, thick, reddened with excitement, and long enough to surely hurt, bobbed at attention.

"These cards are going to bring me luck" and he reached down to suck my left tit into his mouth and tease my nipple with his tongue. "They're hot as this babe".

I shook my head, while Damon fondled my other tit with his free hand. "Not happening. I've got the gold between my legs, and in these cards. You'd be best to fold now".

Damon stacked a pile of chips between my tits as h said;

"The only thing I'm folding for is a blow job.

And that won't happen, because you're going to take me wherever I want, he said so," with a nod to my man.

Matt reached out to run his hand down my stomach to my pelvis. My man obligingly released my pussy mound, and his hand was replaced by Matt's. Fingers probed against my clit, which still throbbed slightly from my massive orgasm.

Rubbing briskly, he smiled and said "I think we're getting our ante now." And he plunged his large finger into my hot pussy hole. He was a bit crude in technique, but it was natural for me to compare him to my man, a true expert at finger-fucking my hole.

"I think my ante is covered too, letting you use her like that". There was just a bit of wavering in my man's voice, like he was not quite sure of his hand.

"I'm raising" and Damon topped each of my nipples with a high-value chip.

"Done" said Matt, "Just like I'm going to do her". And his pile of chips was stacked against my pussy as he relinquished his probe to focus on the cards.

My man looked a bit hesitant. "I'll see that".

"With what?" Damon looked him in the eye. "The currency I want if you're staying in the game is her mouth on my dick."

He swept the chips he'd piled on my body to the side. I felt hands lifting me, sliding me up the table till my head hung off the edge. My man had nodded, and had positioned me to be his raise.

Damon's dick was giving off heat enough to warn me of its approach. He played with my face a bit, swatting his hard member against my cheeks, my eyes, my mouth. Then he pressed the burning head of his cock onto my lips, and I realized this was going to have to happen or I'd be fucked. Literally. By every man in the room. So I opened my mouth and engulfed his ramrod with my lips.

I felt the press of other men as those whose turns had already come moved in as well. There were hands on my tits, stroking my belly, kneading my pussy mound and probing my thighs. I felt hands spread my legs, and fingers spread my pussy lips. Hands were reaching under me to grab my ass. And this burning dick in my mouth was crazily pumping and pulsing.

"Lick him, yeah... Look at her suck dick... Want that on mine... No, I'm gonna take this sweet ass..." comments were flying around the room.

And now I was also aware of dicks once again hardening, poking at me, pushing into my hands. I grasped one in each hand as I continued to suck on Damon's dick, which was rapidly engorging and contracting, giving me warning that it was about to dump his liquid down my throat. Which is exactly what happened, just about the same time as the smaller dick in my hand-whose, I had no idea- began pumping again. I was being spattered by come down the throat, in my hand and at least two other jets now spurting onto me. I'd had no idea that the ones who'd gotten momentary pleasure during the early rounds of the game would be back in so soon, but the sticky white cum I was being once again covered in was telling a different story.

Slowly, my focus came back. Someone had lifted me back onto the table far enough so my head was once again level with 7 cocks. Some were beginning to go flaccid, identifying them as the successful second-rounders who'd just layered me with their cum again. Damon was leaving the table with a smile, having satisfied his hard-on and his ego, boasting that he'd been the only, or at least the first, to get my mouth wrapped around his dick.

"Let me tell you, she knows how to suck dick. She can do mine any time, and I'll shoot so much cum down her throat that she gags and swallows, just like I just did. You jackasses couldn't give her a load she chokes on." He'd evidently enjoyed my talents.

Now only Matt and my man remained at the table. I knew my cards were good, so I was willing to wager whatever I had to, to win this hand and escape without being the center of a gang-bang.

Slowly, Matt stood up and peeled down his underwear, freeing a dick that must have measured 9 or 10 inches in all its hardness. He was a real looker, with broad shoulders and chest, not heavily muscled but with natural definition and strength. His body tapered to a fine waist and narrow hips that made me wonder just what his ass looked like...

I didn't wonder for long. Matt saw the glances I was giving him, and with a smile, he reached out to tug on my left nipple.

"You need to give two more antes to stay in this hand-one for me and one for him" with a nod to my man. He tweaked my nipple harder. "So get off that table and start your hands where your eyes were looking".

I sat up and slid my ass down the table. Every man's eyes, whether their dick was flaccid or was back to attention, followed the progress of my pussy, now bared before them. I stood in front of Matt and reached my palms up to his shoulders. I began to trace the lines of the muscles in his arms, his shoulders, his chest. He felt as good as he looked. This was going to get me going again, I could tell.