The Care Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
You're caught, all dressed up.
2k words
4.32
92.7k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
645 Followers

Chapter 3 - Ideal mother

You leave the skirt in place, you nod and stop struggling with the clasp. But she's another surprise as she smiles and quickly strips out of her blouse. You're agog. Most boys of your age would jump her but dressed in her floaty skirt with painted nails you feel delightfully submissive. Next as you stand in a state of shock she slips off her bra and brazenly shakes her chest at you. You feel faint. You pinch yourself as if in a dream. .She's a goddess. Standing before you in only her minuscule panties she looks stunning.

'Put your tongue back in,' she chirps. 'There's not many boys I'd feel comfortable to dress in front of.'

You stand open mouthed as she bends down and rummages in the holdall she had brought with her.

'I may as well change into something more casual,' she says as she withdrew a pair of fashionably stressed jeans. 'Oh! sweetie, Don't look so disappointed.'

You're not sure if it's a compliment as she, zips herself into the incredibly tight jeans and drops a chunky sweater over her head. Then much to your surprise she makes you wear everything shes just taken off. You conform happily. You're putty in her hands. She even slides her silky nylon hold-ups up your legs.

Minutes later you feel very peculiar as she holds your slender wrists and leads you towards the hall mirror. Oh! So many new sensations tear through your body. You're toes feel funny in her nylons as you walk across the carpet, your thighs are tickled by the skirt as it caresses your skin with every step, your chest feels shackled in her lace bra as you breath and your arms and back feel caressed in her silky blouse with your every movement. None of this prepares you for what happens next. Your reflection hits you like an express train. Rather than be repulsed you see a young, pretty, curvy, feminine girl.

Becky says what you feel. 'You look amazing, you're a kitten' she says straightening your hold-ups. Her delicate touch sending a shiver up your legs, your cock twitches and your briefs dampen. She then adjusts your skirt as if her own.

'You've a cute bum. The boys at school would fight over you if they could see you now.'

You blush.

Her hand smoothes the back of your skirt and cups your firm buttocks, a finger presses between your cheeks and rests on you anus.

'I bet you wish you could wear my lacy panties too huh?' She presses harder with her probing finger and you cant help but gasp.

You turn a beetroot red but your reaction leaves her in no doubt that you love the idea.

'Oh, You naughty, naughty girl, What am I to do with you? Mmm! Perhaps another day. In the meantime come and sit with me on the settee.

'I feel very stupid, you say, cupping your hands in your lap as she back combs your hair into a feminine style.

'Don't worry about a thing you look gorgeous.' She says as she shapes your fringe into a sexy wave that fell seductively over one eye. 'I should be jealous. Do you feel feminine?'

You admire your painted nails in your skirted lap, rub your stockinged feet together with a swish of nylon.

'Yes,' you say. 'It's frightening.'

'Good girl, just relax. Don't be frightened. Dressed like this I could grow to love you as a sister.'

Truly smitten you grin sheepishly as she leans over, places a delicate hand on your blouse covered shoulder and plants a soft kiss on your cheek. You shiver. It's the sort of kiss that's normally reserved for a distant relative at Christmas but in your eye it's still a kiss and a monumental jump forward in your relationship. But mores to come as unbeknown to you her lips leave candy pink lipstick on your cheek and this gives Becky another idea.

'How about some make-up, sweety?'

Will you: Tell her to stop being stupid and kiss her some more. Or smile coyly and nod enthusiastically?

That's right - How could you refuse. you nod.

'You can't spoil the job for a penny of tar my Mum always said,' and she applies a light foundation onto your face.

You're in heaven and you find Becky's gentle touch incredibly sexy. You are hopeless at pampering - and can't remember the last time you did anything to your skin. You try in vain to stop your erection growing but it's futile. Why hadn't your little cock gone rigid before? Why had it waited for you to dress in her beautiful clothes? Was this a sign?

The foundation is light and creamy and gives a wonderful soft finish. Becky chuckles excitedly, 'I can't believe my luck this shade is so you.' Next she brushes luscious black mascara on your lashes defining and separating them like never before. Then she dusts your eye lids with beautiful shimmering powder of a feminine peachy pink. Finally she pencils your pouting lips then fills them with layer upon layer of rich, creamy lipstick. When satisfied she waves a little silver stick thing, like a mascara wand - she opens it and paints on some smelly orange stuff.

'You've got to have a perfect pout, darling,' says Becky. 'This lipstick gloss is supposed to make your lips fuller in less than thirty seconds. Well "appear" fuller, actually: Flushed, fuller, tempting, kissable, lickable.'

She smirks and you feel incredibly excited by the notion of kissing Becky.

'I've never used this before so I can't wait to see it work. Now that's done she counts to 60 'Okay darling,' Becky shouts on the count of 60, 'Are you completely gorgeous?

You expect her to start kissing you but, as if on cue, the baby monitor lit up brightly.

Becky curses 'Dam, I don't believe it. She's normally as quite as a mouse.'

Your obviously disappointed but you involuntarily flutter your eyelids and give her a sexy pout.

'I'll go up if you like,' You say helpfully not wanting to upset Becky or remind her that you should be going home. Besides you're enjoying all the attention. You stand and the sexy sensation of her flimsy skirt and soft nylons on your skin and the feminine smell of the make-up makes your normally pathetic cock strain against your briefs. It's heaven you feel as if your floating in air.

'Great idea Darling, you do that and I'll make some tea'.

While upstairs tending baby, Becky boils the kettle in the kitchen. She hears the front door open and freezes in horror. The Wilson's are an hour early.

Do you pick the baby up tenderly and rock it silently to sleep or does it scream its head off as you enter the room?

Fortunately as Mrs Wilson walks into the lounge the monitor is silent. You are a big girls blouse, you've done a fantastic job in settling their baby.

'Hello Becky,' She says

'Hello Mrs Wilson,' Becky reply's with a degree of surprise in her voice. 'I didn't expect you home for some time.'

Mrs Wilson frowns. 'The show was frankly disappointing and...' her voice trails off as she notices the two tea cups in front of her. '...Why is there anything the matter?'

'No, no, no,' Becky says with a guiltily expression. She looks quickly over to where you had sat earlier relived that she had put your clothes into her bag. Suspicious, Mrs Wilson took off her coat and walks upstairs

'Mr Wilson is phaffing around with the car,' she calls. Becky bit her lip and follows closely behind, not sure what to do. How does she explain your presence and the skirt you're wearing? Becky fears the worse - She assume shes about to lose her job.

You don't know who's more surprised, you or Mrs Wilson, as they enter the dimly lit nursery.

'Oh! Hello who are you?' Mrs Wilson whispers not wanting to disturb the sleeping baby that you gently rock in your arms. 'Oh! Becky, darling, please introduce me to your girlfriend.'

You gulp and bite your lip.

'This is Lucy,' Becky whispers.

You stand rooted to the spot as horror etches across your face.

'We'll Lucy, you obviously have a way with my baby.'

Becky smiles reassuringly and proceeds to lie expertly. She gives a plausible explanation as to who you are. Mrs Wilson's taken in and she's so convincing you almost believe her tale.

Fortunately for you, Mrs Wilson doesn't notice that you're wearing Becky's old clothes.

'He obviously likes you,' Mrs Wilson coos. 'It's amazing, he's very particular. He must sense a caring woman. He certainly doesn't bond with men so well. Give him to a man and he screams the roof down.'

Becky's face begins to brighten as she sees an escape route. 'Oh Mrs Wilson,' Becky says, a beaming smile stretching across her face, 'Lucy's such a girl. She's a kitten, a girls girl.

You smile sweetly but remain quite your hands trembling.

'Oh! Darling, Don't be shy,' she says, 'you're obviously a natural child lover. Do you want children of your own? I bet you can't wait to be a mother. I was the same at your age. I can tell - It's your child bearing hips.' She touches you gently on your arm and Becky can't resist a smirk.

You do like children but dressed as you are the questions Mrs Wilson asks seem to contain new meaning. You fidget awkwardly and another feminine glow washes over you.

'I bet you can't wait for a family of your own,' she says as you gently lay the baby back in his cot.

You smile and Becky admires the feminine transformation she'd done on you. 'He's asleep,' Becky says and you all creep out of the room.

You felt less conspicuous in the darkness of the baby room but now in the bright light of the landing you're convinced Mrs Wilson could see through your disguise. But you're very lucky she's already half way down the stairs.

'I see you where making a cup of tea. Would you still like it before you go girls or shall I brew you a fresh one?' she calls.

You want to decline, you're keen to escape, you want the floor to open up and swallow you but Becky has another idea.

'Yes please Mrs Wilson we'd both love a fresh cup.

You frown as she whispers in your ear.

'Relax, Lucy, honey, you look fine. We've got her fooled. She'll never know. Don't worry. All evening you've wanted to stay. Don't run out on me now.'

'That's different,' you quip.

'What's different, kitten.' she says ironically.

'I wasn't dressed and masquerading as a girl then.'

Becky laughs and trots down the stairs. 'Don't be such a pansy, enjoy it while it lasts.' but she stops suddenly and skips up a few rungs. 'Oh! Honey, You'd better pop into the bathroom and stuff your lacy bra with some tissues to give yourself some shape. Mrs Wilson didn't notice in the dimly lit nursery but your lack of bosom will be glaringly obvious downstairs. Remember it's a confidence trick, your confidence.'

You swallow hard and look down at your beautiful blouse. She's right. It's glaringly empty and your chest is as flat as a pan cake.

'Oh! and while you're in the bathroom you may want to see to that.' She points a manicured finger with disgust at the unsightly bulge in the front of your skirt. 'Bit of a give-away don't you think?'

Inside the bathroom you stand at the toilet and begin to panic. You realise that you're in too deep and will never be able to explain why you're wearing Becky's cloths.

Do you - bolt downstairs grab your things and make a dash for the door. Or do you pad your bra and decide to bluff your way out.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
645 Followers