The Carnal Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

His sister gave a faint laugh. "Of course it is. I wouldn't ask to see it if it wasn't. Andy, I'm not going to regret anything that happens between us this week, ok. I just hope you don't either."

"No. I just don't want to get caught, or for this to make things, you know... weird with us after we go back home." he said.

"Oh, you're sweet." his sister said and gave him a hug.

Andy slid his arms around his sister's back, feeling her smooth warm skin. She pressed herself against him harder and he could feel her breasts against his chest. She reached down and felt his hard cock, and slipped her hand inside his underwear to stroke it slowly. Suddenly the patio light went out and the tent was much darker than before. Julie snatched her hand from her brother's underwear and quickly pulled her t-shirt on.

"What the hell was that?" she whispered.

"The light went out. Maybe someone's up." he said.

A few moments later they heard the patio door slowly open then close, and quiet whispers and laughter. Andy turned and peered out of the plastic window of the tent. In the dim glow of the moonlight he began to make out two people standing by the wooden picnic table kissing.

"It's Diane and Rob. Check this out!" he whispered to his sister.

Julie moved over to kneel next to her brother and look out the window. She steadied herself on his shoulder and he could feel her breasts rubbing against his back. The siblings watched as Rob ran his hands over his wife's thighs, then slipped them under her dress, pulling it up around her hips. His hand slid between her legs as she reached out and undid his shorts and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. Julie gasped slightly when she saw Rob's hard cock sticking straight out from his body. He lifted his wife onto the picnic table and pulled her panties off. She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed his hard cock deep in her.

"Jesus, this is so hot!" Julie whispered in her brother's ear.

Julie reached down and pulled her panties down to her knees and rubbed her wet pussy, pressing her fingers hard against her throbbing clit. She slid her other hand around her brother and down to feel him through his underwear. He was harder than before, and as she squeezed his cock she felt it twitch. With both hands she slowly pulled his underwear down to his knees. She could barely make out his hard cock in the semi-darkness of the tent and she let out a slight moan. She cupped his balls in her hand and looked back out the window at her cousin and Rob having sex.

While Julie watched she continued to rub her pussy, slipping a finger in occasionally, and slowly stroking her brother's twitching cock. Andy never said a word, but she could tell by his breathing that he would cum soon so she slowed down a little. She could feel her juice begin to run down her fingers as she looked out the window at Rob pumping his cock faster into Diane, and she increased the pace of her hand on Andy's cock. Soon she felt her brother tense up and his cock get thicker as it twitched in her hand. She squeezed it harder and stroked it faster as he shot a load of his cum against the wall of the tent. She kept rubbing him until she felt him getting soft, then wiped his cum off her fingers on her t-shirt then ran her hand over his back. She pushed two fingers deep in her pussy and began working them in and out as she felt her brother's body. She watched Rob's hips moving faster, then they suddenly stopped and he held Diane tight against him. He slowly moved away from his wife and reached down and pulled his shorts back up and kissed her. They soon went back inside and the patio light came on again.

Julie and her brother quickly ducked down and moved away from the plastic window and sat in perfect silence for several minutes before they felt it was safe to talk in whipers again.

"Holy shit, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Julie said as she watched her brother pull his underwear back up.

"Ya, it was. And... ahh... thanks... wow... I didn't expect you to jerk me off." he said as he smiled broadly.

"Did you like it?" she asked as she slid closer and leaned against him.

"I loved it!" he said, then glanced down and saw that his sister's panties were still pulled down.

Julie looked down at her neatly trimmed pussy and smiled at her brother as she ran her hand over it.

"Wanna play with it?" she asked as she opened her legs wider.

Andy reached out and placed his hand just below his sister's navel and slowly slid it over her thin strip of hair down to her wet lips. He was surprised by how wet she was and pressed harder as he rubbed. Julie pulled her panties down to her ankles and spread her legs wider. She lifted her hips up to meet his fingers and moaned as she felt him rub her clit. She pulled her t-shirt up to her chin and squeezed her breasts and tugged at her nipples while her brother rubbed her. Andy slipped a finger deep in his sister and began pumping as he pressed down on her clit with his other hand and rubbed her throbbing clit. He began moving his fingers faster as her moans became louder. He looked up at her ahd watched as she brought her left breast up to her mouth and licked her nipple. He continued watching the expessions on her face as he played with her pussy. As he thought she was getting closer to cumming he slipped a second finger in her and worked them in and out. She released her breast and gripped the blanket under her as she lifted her hips up in the air. She bit her lower lip and moaned softly. Andy felt her squeezing his fingers and pushed them in deep one last time and held them there, feeling her pussy tighten as she orgasamed. Once she relaxed she slowly pulled out of her and smiled as he looked into her eyes as he licked his fingers.

"Oh my god. That was amazing, Andy." she said as she caught her breath.

Andy licked his fingers and smiled down at his sister.

"We're going to have so much fun this week." she said as she looked at him and pulled her panties up.

"We'll just have to be careful not to get caught though." he said as she watched her.

"You worry too much." his sister said as she turned and smiled at him "There are plenty of places for us to be alone around here."

"I guess, but ya never know who's around. Just be careful, okay, Julie." he said.

"Get some sleep, Andy. They're probably going to be up early, and hopefully we can sneak off and have some fun tomorrow." she said as she leaned over and kissed her brother's cheek.

Andy smiled at his sister and pulled the blanket up around his chin as he watched Julie settle-in for the night.

"Sweet dreams." she said as she closed her eyes and fell into a contented sleep.

Andy watched his sister falling asleep, feeling both excited and nervous about what adventures lay ahead for them over the next week. One thing he was sure of -- there was no turning back now.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers
12