The Carny Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came out he held a hand towel, tightly twisted up from being wrung in his powerful hands. He cast his confident gaze on me, looking every bit the mentor he was in my youthful eyes.

My heart was racing, but not from fear. I trusted the huge man completely and was anxious to learn what I felt only he could teach me; about myself, and all the gloriously naughty desires he had freed me to indulge.

Roy unscrewed the cap and I watched him pour a bit of the oil into his hand. He kept his eyes on me, studying my reaction to the events that were unfolding as he slathered his unwieldy member in it.

Soon the yellowish hue of the rays from the lone incandescent bulb that lighted our room danced on its shimmering surface. It looked beautiful!

"Get on your belly...in the middle of the bed," he calmly instructed me.

I did his bidding. He disappeared into the bathroom again and quickly returned with a bath towel, which he pitched onto the other bed.

My heart began to settle down as my confidence in him swelled and I looked over my shoulder to watch him. He carried himself with supreme confidence and was incredibly handsome with that immense, glistening hard-on waggling out in front of his powerful bulk.

He grabbed the pillows and towel from the other bed and said, "Pull your legs together and lift your hips for me."

I did. He draped the pillows in the towel and slid them under me.

Climbing onto the bed, he straddled me with his fat, oil-coated cock coming to rest on my crack. Its warmth and heft soothed me.

"I don't want this to be painful for you," he explained as he leaned up to grab the oil.

His furry belly settled into the small of my back momentarily before he raised up on his knees and pried my buttocks apart with his free hand. A sense of security enveloped me.

He dribbled a bit of the oil on me and it puddled up on my sphincter. It felt cool.

I shivered. A comforting chuckle floated out in the room from behind me. He leaned forward again and replaced the bottle on the nightstand.

"Relax your hole...bear down on it for me," he instructed further.

I obeyed and his finger slowly slipped inside me again. He began to rotate it and gently stretch at the tautness of my ring. I closed my eyes and rested my head on my folded arms. A lusty moan emanated from deep inside me.

"That's good," he sighed, "Exactly what I wanted to hear."

My confidence in him grew still more. He slowly withdrew his finger and then gently worked in two at the same time, one on top of the other to accommodate my sphincter's natural vertical stretch. It offered him no resistance.

"Tha-a-at's right," he encouraged me as he began slowly twisting his wrist.

His fingers were so fat that I would honestly have been perfectly content with the thrill they were providing me. But I could feel his much larger, oil-slicked cock head brushing against the backs of my thighs as he prepped me and my desire to give myself to him completely was too strong to resist.

Roy planted a fist by my side on the mattress and leaned forward, propping himself up as his meaty organ slipped back up onto my crack. I shivered again, unsure what to expect from the penetration of something so much larger.

"I want this to make you feel good," he assured me in a voice full of kindness, "If it doesn't then just say so. I'll stop."

He lifted his hips enough to angle his cock at my cleft and pressed the fat head down into it, searching for my hole. It smoothly glided up and down over it, making me tingle while my ring of muscle responded in ecstatic spams of anticipation.

Once he was lined up, he sparingly used his ample weight to apply just enough pressure to pin the slippery thing to its target. He then planted his other fist beside me on the bed.

I felt small and safe between his furry, densely muscled forearms. Another moan escaped me.

"Remember...bear down," he guided me in his soothing baritone.

He began to press for entry. My ring fought back. I bore down with all my might. Suddenly it yielded to his overpowering hardness and the functional shape of his colossal glans.

The shock of its penetration caused my raging hard-on to suddenly go limp. But I still soared in ecstasy at the knowledge I had that much of him in!

"Oh-h-h-h-h, Roy!" I proudly sighed, "It feels so GOOD! More...PLEASE!"

He eased down on me. I felt a satisfying fullness overtaking me as his throbbing member slid in a bit deeper.

I was suddenly aware that my genitals were covered in warm goo. To my utter amazement, his cock was so fat it had wrung a full load from me and made me expel it through my harmlessly flaccid appendage. I was completely awed by that feat!

"Still with me?" he thoughtfully asked.

"Yes, YES! More!" I urged him, dazed by that discovery and hungry for whatever else lay in store for me.

He slowly eased down until his hairy scrotum, tightly drawn around the weighty orbs it held, came to rest in the cleft of my thighs just below my buttocks. The wiry strands that sparsely decorated it tickled until he pressed himself to me and I began to revel in its size and warmth.

I whimpered from the stunning reach of his fully engorged weapon, clutching at it in a flurry of pained spasms.

"That's all...still okay?" he checked in with me.

"FANTASTIC!" I assured him, standing my ground with the pain.

"Oh-h-h-h! You are SO tight! I won't last long at all in this!" he announced with a shiver that shook the bed.

When he regained his composure he began slowly bumping his hips against me. Before long I could feel him working his entire shaft in and out through the futile clenching of my hapless orifice.

The deep ache in my bowels as Roy churned away inside me left me only two choices; fight or submit. Fighting was pointless so I immediately surrendered to the overpowering lust I'd ignited in him, straining with everything I had to welcome and accommodate the relentless reaming he was delivering in his passion.

I somehow relaxed into it and was suddenly overcome with a sense of completeness I had never known. My body instinctively started to work in concert with his to maximize its impact.

He sang my praises while he sated his urge to feel me on him. He wielded the corpulence of what he plunged into my depths with such skill that it never once punished me from that point on for wanting to feel him as well, to please him - to subjugate myself to the totality of his sexual essence.

Without warning his loins crashed down on me with explosive force and his huge member began flexing like mad in the tight grip of my overwhelmed chute. He was emptying those magnificent balls inside me and I felt myself careening from my orbit around him into a gravitational free fall that could only result in me being consumed by Planet Roy.

He remained inside me while his bliss subsided. Sensing my need to continue feeling him, he gently humped me throughout his detumescence until, at last, he slipped from my hold.

I ached from the inside out. My pulverized chute still thrilled to the ghost sensations of him that lingered, but the knowledge that he was no longer really inside me left me feeling empty and a little sad.

"You did it, sport!" he exclaimed, sounding triumphant.

He lifted much of his weight off me. I reveled in the comforting warmth of the big, firm belly still resting in the small of my back while he leaned in to playfully nip at the nape of my neck.

I was so overjoyed I couldn't engage my voice to respond to his acknowledgment of my accomplishment. He slowly dismounted me and rose from the bed, sexual gratification radiating in his beatific smile.

The hulking mass that towered over me suddenly ceased to be merely a man. I began to see him as a place - a place that was beginning to feel more like home than the one we'd left behind.

12