The Carny Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhart1
bhart1
127 Followers

I wanted to help the crew get the caravan out of moth balls and road ready at the end of February. But a deal was a deal, and mine with Uncle Bruce was to leave the rigors of that job to the age and experience of Roy's regular crew.

The first leg of the circuit would travel along I10 to the I75 corridor, where it would head north. I was to catch a bus to Tallahassee, where Roy would pick me up and I would join them during the second stand.

I got off the bus and waited for the baggage hold to be emptied. As soon as my duffle bag appeared I slipped an arm through the strap and hefted it across my back. I almost ran in to look for Roy.

It wasn't like I had to search the crowd for long. Like he'd said, he stuck out like sore thumb wherever he went.

There he was; a burly sore thumb grinning like a kid on Christmas morning as he briskly walked up to greet me.

"Can't remember when I've been so glad to see somebody!" he exclaimed.

He relieved me of my heavy bag and tossed it up onto his shoulder as though it weighed no more than a throw pillow.

I could hardly wait to receive his dominant kiss. We hot footed it to his truck - that beat old truck that was barely wide enough for the two of us. It felt like the lap of luxury when we slid in next to each other.

Foot traffic where he was parked was heavy. It would have to wait.

He laid a hand on my leg and squeezed it hard in his powerful sinews, sliding it up and down my thigh. I wrapped both hands around his massive forearm - relishing the feel of its coarse hair under my palms once again.

"I've ached to feel you for seven whole months, Roy!" I confessed.

"Same here, sport," he beamed, "Let's go to our room and get reacquainted."

'Our room' had such musical ring to it. My heart raced.

"Yes, SIR!"

He slapped my thigh.

"Easy on the 'sir' stuff," we said in unison and then laughed.

He started the truck and off we went, back to the life - and the man - I loved.

Soon we rolled to a stop in front of our bungalow. The motor court he'd put us in was a tad run down looking and there were almost no other tenants.

"Perfect!" I told him.

He grinned.

We got inside. I'd no sooner tossed my bag in a chair than he swept me up in his huge arms and jammed his thick tongue into my already open mouth. It was exactly the show of dominance I had been aching for.

My cock erected instantly. He slid a hand down my back onto my butt and pressed my loins to his.

Roy began twisting his hips, rubbing our hard-ons together. I moaned and melted into his embrace.

He let me go and I don't think two people ever stripped faster. There he stood in all his glory, even more beautiful than I remembered.

I wrapped my arms around his barrel chest and he folded his around me in return. He opened his mouth and received my tongue.

We pressed ourselves together until our cock heads met and engaged in their long awaited reunion kiss. We were in heaven.

When we broke to gaze into each other's eyes he reached a hand between us and squeezed our cock heads together. The sparks ignited into flames of passion.

Roy easily whisked me up in his arms like a blushing bride and kissed me again, then gently laid me in our bed and began rolling his foreskin over the fat glans he aimed right at my face. I licked my lips as it began to glisten in his delectable pre-cum.

"Just look at you," he sighed, "more handsome than ever! The man from my dreams...back in my life...where he belongs."

"And all yours," I confirmed.

He smiled his utter contentment and stretched out next to me.

I got on my side to make room for him and roamed a hand over that fur laden mountain of a belly I adored. I slowly made my way down into the heaving foothills of his pectoral slabs to play with his luscious nipples.

Roy's breathing became heavy in response to my fervent groping. I traced my hand back down over his belly and stood his cock up, its beautiful half-hooded head looming above the furry crest with the gaping slit lewdly leering at us.

He opened his mouth and I dove in to fill it with my tongue again. A lusty moan rumbled up from his huge chest.

I pulled away and hungrily gazed at the rock hard dick I'd been deprived of for over half a year. Rising up out of that beautiful wreath of foreskin were those hulking, meaty bulbs that still fascinated me.

Moving down to his lap I puckered my lips and noisily pecked at them.

"Oh-h-h-h," he moaned while he watched me, "those sweet little kisses...I've missed them so much!"

After the last one I peered up over his belly to gaze into his eyes. As I'd hoped, they were smoldering.

I sheathed his potent looking cock head back in his foreskin and gently took its soft rim between my teeth, teasing it while I stared up at him. He shivered, his eyes riveted to my display.

"Fuck me, Roy."

"I've dreamed of it every night since you left. Let me up."

He fetched the slick 'em from his drawer and oiled up while I went to get the towels we needed. I handed him the moistened hand towel and wrapped the larger one around the pillows from the other bed, then positioned myself for him.

He straddled me and tenderly prepped me to receive him. Then, slowly easing his weight down on me, he pried me open on his bulky cock head.

As intensely as I had been longing for it, the shock to my system still caused my dick to go limp. When he proceeded to lovingly stuff me on the satisfying girth of his magnificent member, I felt my load spill out through it once again.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h...Roy," I moaned.

He pressed his balls to the backs of my thighs and began playfully nipping at my neck, gradually increasing his weight on me until I was gloriously and helplessly pinned beneath it. His hips slowly started to undulate above me.

The small of my back cradled his incredibly masculine belly like a hammock while he patiently stroked himself in me.

All the angst that had been building for seven long months crumbled away beneath him. That huge dick seemed to reach all the way up into my soul as it welcomed me home and reminded me where I belonged.

My sphincter burned like a house on fire as he worked it. It ached in its obedient acquiescence to his overpowering will and how he withstood its incessant spasms of protest to last so long I'll never know.

I whimpered and yelped as his determined yet restrained fuck deconstructed and remade me into its willing, loyal subject. How could something so painful feel so soothing - so comforting?

The commingling of the sounds he was wringing from me and his own assertive moans and growls was thrilling. The court was practically vacant except for us so we made no effort to hold back.

So complete was my contentment that I could have yowled and writhed beneath his hulking, sex-starved mass forever at that point.

"Feel my love!" he commanded.

"I do, Roy! It's strong! H-oh-h-oh-h-h-h, god!" I groaned.

He bore down on me and began urgently nibbling at my nape, huffing from his concerted restraint while he ground his balls on me.

"I can't hold back any longer, Ed. I've got to come in you!" he sternly informed me.

"Fill me!" I urged him.

With those words of encouragement he planted his ham-sized fists at my sides and lifted up. He then unleashed his full power into my pulverized chute until at last his hips came crashing down.

He began to convulse in the throes of his all-consuming and vocal orgasm. I felt his uncompromisingly fat cock flexing and throbbing in my aching depths.

I gratefully received his copious gift and swelled with pride at the knowledge that, of all people, I was the one he'd chosen to share in that passionate deed. How I wished it could stay inside me forever!

As was his custom, once his bliss subsided he continued to stroke my hole until his cock was sufficiently flaccid to slip from my fervent grip. He heaved a contented sigh and rolled off to my side to tenderly stroke my back.

My head was resting on my folded arms. I turned it to face him. His expression was radiant.

"You were magnificent...thank you," I sighed.

He lazily traced a finger up and down my oil-slicked and well-juiced crack.

"I couldn't have done it without you," he playfully teased.

We giggled like a couple of impish kids who had just raided a candy dish. Just then my deep anal odor began to make its presence known. I found it incredibly reassuring.

Pressing my arms to the mattress, I lifted my head and looked down at his ass-slimed cock and sagging balls. They were comfortably draped over his tree trunk thigh. The sight filled me with security.

"I've missed you SO much!" I confided.

"My love for you only grew every day we were apart," he assured me.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek. We cleaned up and cuddled into the wee hours.

"You've had a long day. Why don't you sleep in tomorrow," he suggested as he played a finger in the hair that surrounded my navel.

"I'll take you up on that, boss," I gratefully replied.

"You just keep getting sexier," he mused.

I lifted my head and touched my lips to his. He reached across me and turned out the light. Soon I found myself riding off to Dreamland on the soft snore I'd been yearning to hear again since late August.

Roy was gone when I awoke. He had thoughtfully left me the room key. It was shortly after ten.

I pulled my clothes on and stepped outside for my first look at the Florida panhandle in the light of day. It was different, almost coastal looking without there being a sign of the Gulf in sight. My heart swelled in the knowledge that the previous year's adventure had resumed, with all its best elements intact.

Spying a diner a short distance down the road, I walked to it for some much needed coffee and breakfast.

My short sight-seeing trek resumed afterward and I got back to our room shortly before noon. I dug out his cards and played Solitaire for a while, then turned on the TV to catch an afternoon movie.

It was an old 1930s melodrama and one of the supporting actors was Edward Arnold. Except for the heavy shadow of his beard he bore no resemblance to Roy in the face. But he was every bit as intensely masculine; the same kind of deep, commanding voice as Roy and his build was similar enough that I soon found myself erecting as I watched him. I slipped out of my clothes and gently stroked during his every scene.

I must have been more tired from my journey than I thought. Before it was over I drifted off.

I awoke to a gentle rapping on the door. It was almost four-thirty.

"Who's there?"

"Santa."

It was Roy. I quickly got up and unlocked the door for him. He entered, all smiles at my nakedness.

"What are you doing here so early?"

"I asked Larry to get the evening tills so I could knock off and look in on you. Glad I did, now...I like the view!"

There was a playful tone in his voice. It excited me and I began to erect.

"Let me shower," he said as he started stripping out of his clothes.

"I haven't done that myself," I pointed out while enjoying his show, "Mind if I join you?"

He finally slipped out of his boxers and pitched them on the pile of clothes in his chair.

"Mmmm...somebody pinch me!" he said with a grin, taking me in his arms.

He erected while I reveled in his embrace. We squeezed into the tiny tub and had a leisurely, arousing grope fest.

We lathered each other up and let our soapy hands have a grand time sliding over the contours they explored. Our cocks remained achingly erect through the entire thing, bumping together and straining in each other's grasp.

I rolled his foreskin back and nimbly cleaned him for the inevitable round of sex play we both knew would follow. His eyes closed as my fingers deftly soaped his sensitive cock head.

We dried each other off when we were done and stretched out on the bed. I scrambled up on top of him and we engaged in a long kissing session.

"What's the plan for tonight?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Dinner, more kissing, more sex, HEAPS more loving...and in that order, sport. I'm hungry as a bear!"

I laughed at the comforting familiarity of his final proclamation and climbed off him. We dressed and went out for a nice dinner. When we got back to the room the rest of the evening played out exactly as he'd described.

The next day I got to say hello to all my friends on the crew. I felt right where I should be.

All thoughts of the military had long since vanished. Being with back them - back in the swing of that crazy but tight-knit world they wove around themselves - I knew exactly what I wanted from life.

One of the first things I did when I hit the grounds was seek out Frank at the wheel and test the water.

"Ed! You're back!" he called out.

"Glad to be here!" I said, sticking out my hand as we closed the distance between us.

He took it in a firm grasp and gave me an animated handshake.

"Good to see you. If you're not too busy I could sure use a hand checking the gears."

Not only did it give me a good sense that his parting words back in August were sincere, it was a good way to limber up for the rest of the day's work.

"I'll be around later to relieve you," I told him as I left.

"Thanks. See you then."

From there I went to the pony ride to make sure it had a clean start for the day. It did so I threw some more hay down for good measure and then went looking for anyone else running behind or generally in need of assistance.

The ins and outs of the various set up tasks were ingrained in me from the previous summer, so nobody lost any time explaining what they needed help with. My presence made an immediate impact for the better and everyone placed their confidence in my experience.

For whatever reason, even the other lifers who never seemed to warm to me back then were accepting of the extra back I threw into their work. I enjoyed their trust in me to do it largely without their supervision.

Shortly after opening I saw Roy go into his trailer. I went in and got the laundry list of shit jobs he needed done. I lit out with gusto and happily looked forward to the inevitable taunting from my crew mates.

However necessary those jobs were to the operation, Roy felt like his crew worked hard enough at their usual jobs for what little pay they earned. Without me there he always tried to take on as many of them as he could fit into his work day to help shoulder the load.

Knowing him he probably did the lion's share. He was simply that kind of man - and leader. It actually gave me a sense of importance that I could spare him that.

Juggling them along with my relief duties was so much more tiring than I remembered. By the time I had left in August it was merely all in a day's work. But I had gone soft in my absence and was absolutely beat when we finally headed back to our room to clean up.

We got naked and Roy pressed his massive, sweaty body to mine. My fatigue melted away for the duration of his embrace.

"It all runs so much smoother when you're here," he sighed.

I touched my lips to his.

"That's my job...and I love it."

"Everybody...and I mean EVERYbody...was glad you're back."

I patted his immense paunch.

"You take first crack at the shower. You're tired and, once I get in, there's hardly any room left for a slip of a thing like you."

He laughed.

"I'll take you up on that, sport."

I lined my chair with my shirt from the day before and sat.

"Don't shave. I like it when your beard's scratchy," I reminded him.

He smiled and slid the top card off the deck on the dresser. He scraped the edge of it up my cheek and I was shocked by the racket it made.

"I'm starting to understand the attraction."

He leaned down to grab another quick kiss before disappearing into the bathroom.

I ran my hand up my burgeoning five o'clock shadow and just sat there feeling better about myself than I could remember. Roy had an incredible gift for that.

bhart1
bhart1
127 Followers
12