The Carwash

Story Info
She has to PAY to wash the truck.
4k words
4.58
27.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwexib
nwexib
4 Followers

We could hear the sound of the water rushing by, the birds chirping, and the leaves rustling in a light breeze. We had made it. Our own personal paradise high in the mountains.

The journey had taken us by way of pothole covered dirt roads and overgrown logging roads, up the mountains to areas that haven't been traveled for decades. The bushes and trees scraping both sides of truck was a sign that the remainder of the trip was to be done on foot. From our truck we followed an animal trail leading from where we stopped, to the sandy riverbank we were now enjoying.

"First things first," she said as she laid out the blanket on the sand.

Without delay, she lifted her shirt over her head revealing a sexy tight fitting sports bra. That image was short lived as she proceeded to strip it off tossing it off to the side. Then with a naughty grin, she unbuttoned her shorts, let them fall to her feet, and with a kicking motion, flung them my direction. I quickly realized she had not been wearing panties and was now standing there naked.

"Damn honey, forget to put on panties this morning," I asked?

"I didn't forget, it would have been one more thing to take off," she responded as she ran her finger from her neck, between her beautiful breasts, down her stomach to the top of her trimmed pussy.

Then without warning, she ran into the river and dove in. I stood watching as her naked body disappeared beneath the water.

She was absolutely beautiful, totally nude, swimming in a crystal clear pool of water. Behind her was the rock covered riverbank and the tree lined mountains reaching to the blue sky. I could see the outline of her body under water as she swam back toward me.

"You coming in?" she asked.

Without hesitation, I kicked off my shoes and stripped naked, revealing to her my semi hard cock.

"You look a little excited," she said. "Come cool down."

I ran into the water and with a dive, completely submerged myself in the river pool. There's something about being totally naked and alone in nature. Knowing there's nobody around for miles and becoming one with the surrounding landscape.

We swam for about half an hour, and then walked back up the riverbank to lie on the blanket. With the sun baking our nude bodies, we both fell asleep.

About an hour and a half had passed when we were awakened by the sound of thunder. Our amazing blue skies had been over taken by a storm that had blown in. Then came the rain.

"We have to go honey, the roads out get muddy and it'll make for a long trip if we don't leave now," I said.

"I'm not ready to leave yet," she said. I have one thing I want to do first.

The rain was really coming down now and I knew we needed to leave soon, but my senses were overtaken by her naked body, on her hands and knees, crawling over my direction. She had a horny look about her that sent a tingle throughout me. As she got close to me, she got up on her knees and took my cock deep in her mouth. She had always wanted to suck me off in the rain and wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

My cock grew in her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth. Sucking hard then twirling her tongue around my shaft. One hand had found my cock and the other was playing with my balls. Closing my eyes, I stood there enjoying this beautiful woman ravishing my dick while the rain fell on both our completely naked bodies.

I could feel my body start to quiver as I got closer to cumming. Obviously she could too. I looked down to see her eyes staring up at me, mouth open wide and the tip of my cock resting on the tip of her tongue. Her hand started working faster and faster until I couldn't hold back. I watched as my load of hot jizz squirted out into her mouth and onto her tongue. With her eyes still locked on mine, she licked every last drop off my cock and swallowed it down.

Then, leaning back, arching her body, she started rubbing her pussy. I stood there in amazement as rain fell on her body and she played with her soaking wet pussy. The fingers on one hand spread her lips revealing the pink soft inside which quickly made way for the fingers from her other hand. Loud uncontrolled moans were coming from her cum coated mouth. As the intensity grew, she got louder and louder until she screamed with pleasure. Her fingers were pressed as deep as they could reach inside her as her body shook with an untamed orgasm!

"We can go now!" she said with a smile.

We quickly got dressed in our now soaking wet clothes and made the short hike back to the truck. We had to back down the logging road until it opened up enough to turn around. Then, 4x4 locked in, we started down the mountain.

Just as expected, the wet, muddy roads turned out to be challenge. Some low areas were completely submerged in water and the mud had us slipping and sliding until we reached the gravel road. Then we had to battle the potholes. It seemed like there was one tire in a pothole at every moment, the entire trek back to town.

The rain was still coming down hard when we arrived back at house. I put the truck in park and leaned over for a kiss.

"That was fun!" I said with a smile. "We should do it again sometime."

"How about now? Will you join me in the shower to warm up?" She asked.

"I'd love to," I said, knowing the shower would turn to another round of kissing, licking, touching, and orgasms!

We ran inside, leaving a trail of water between the front door and the bathroom. I stripped down first as she started the shower. It was a large walk in shower with double shower heads and a clear curtain. As I let the hot water run over my body, I watched for the second time today, her peeling off her clothes. First the shirt, then the sports bra, and last to come off were her sexy little shorts. I can never get enough watching a girl go from covered in clothes to completely naked. Instinctually my cock began to rise again.

Opening the curtain gave me a clearer view of her sensual body as she entered the shower. Her breasts were beautiful, with rock hard nipples from being cold and wet. Her arms and shoulders were muscular but smooth. And perfect hips on either side of her nicely trimmed pussy.

She moved closer and we hugged. Hot water was collecting between my chest and hers, then rolling down our bodies onto the tiles below. I rubbed her sexy shoulders and back, trailing my fingers down lower and lower until I found the crack of her sexy ass. Then, with no warning, I spun her around so she could feel my now rock hard cock against her ass. Both hands went straight to her breasts, and my mouth to her neck. My tongue moved up her neck to hear ear as I licked and nibbled behind her earlobe. Pressing harder with my cock, I positioned it between her ass cheeks and started moving back and forth. My right hand slowly moved down until I found the top of her pussy where I began to circle her clit gently.

"I want to fuck you now, in the shower! I wanna fuck you in your ass!!!"

Leaning her against the shower wall, I spread her ass cheeks and pressed the tip of my cock against her perky asshole. I could hear her moan as the tip started to enter but the pressure was a little too much.

"Ohhh....slow, go slow," she said.

To help out a bit, I grabbed some conditioner and squeezed some out on her lower back. I watched as it slid down her back and over her ass. Then pressing against her again, my cock entered her again. Just the head was in but it must have felt good because she reached back, grabbed my ass and pressed me against her, making my cock slide deeper inside. She then started to finger her pussy as I fucked her ass.

"Where do you want me to cum this time?" I asked.

"In my ass, I want your cum in my ass baby," she replied quickly.

I could hear her moaning over the sound of the water, and was getting close to filling her tight ass with my jizz. Slowly I would slide in, stay for a second then start to pull out. Over and over, slow and gentle. Every few strokes, I would pull out all the way and let her ass squeeze tight before quickly pushing the tip back in. Her moans were getting louder and were timed with my cock moving inside her. Finally, with one last push, I grabbed her hips and pulled them toward me as I shot my load into her. She must have been able to feel the cum entering her because it set off a chain reaction between our bodies. As the last drops of cum were squeezed from my cock by her tightening asshole, her body tightened up and started to shake. Her moans turned into screams of pleasure as she pressed her fingers against her clit and held me deep in her ass.

We stayed like that for just short of a minute, then pulling my softening cock from her, I turned to continue my shower and cleanup before bed. As I was rinsing off, I watched her through the small shaving mirror hanging on the tiled wall. She had a sexy "just fucked" look about her that brought a smile to my face. I watched her pour shampoo in her hands and lather up her long dirty blond hair. The soap suds were falling onto her body to be quickly rinsed away by the stream of water spraying her breasts. I watched her rinse the soap from her hair, matting her hair to her neck, shoulders and back. I watched her lather up with soap and wash her arms, shoulders, breasts, and back. She didn't know I was watching her as she lathered up her pussy and ass. I watched as she spread her ass and washed every inch of her exposed nakedness. I then watched as she closed her eyes and rubbed her pussy with one hand and played with her ass with the other. It must have felt good as she fingered herself with both hands, water pouring down her body. Then she looked over at the mirror, our eyes met, she smiled and went back to rinsing off.

Meeting her in bed minutes later, our naked bodies cuddled as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee freshly brewed coffee. Usually I am up and off to work before she wakes up, but today was the opposite. I got up to find breakfast waiting at the table and we sat down together to eat. There was a feeling of satisfaction for both of us as we talked about the previous days adventures. Sitting there, we contemplated when and where our next escapades would take place. Then looking at the clock, I excused myself from the table, got dressed for work and kissed her goodbye.

Walking out to the truck, I noticed her morning involved more than just breakfast. Etched into my mud covered truck was a note. "You're Dirty, and I like it!!! "

What had she done? I had to go to work and my muddy truck now had a note which would invite questions and looks from everyone who saw it. It had to be washed now but I didn't have time before work!

Walking back inside, I said, "Honey...I can't go to work in the truck with that on there."

"I couldn't help myself," she replied with a smile.

"Well, I'll take it like that today, but you owe me a car wash when I get home," I said. "Well go tonight, but you have to pay!"

"Alright, love you, see you when you get home," she said, still carrying a sheepish grin.

I pulled into work and parked where I hoped the noted thoughtlessly scrawled on the truck would be hidden, but my attempt to hide my embarrassment failed. The first thing out of my coworkers mouth was "You're dirty? What's that mean?"

I spent the entire rest of the day taking shit from the guys at the office about my truck and my failed attempts to falsely explain the note. Throughout the day, all I heard was "you're a dirty, dirty boy" over and over. By the end of the day, my frustration and embarrassment was at its limit and payback was in order!

I pulled into the driveway after work that afternoon to find her lying on her stomach on a towel in the yard. She was working on her tan in a sexy little two piece bathing suite. The back of the top was untied giving me an uninterrupted view of her back and even though her bottoms were on, they were small enough to show off that hot little ass of hers. By the glimmer coming off her skin I could tell she had oiled herself up to get the most out of the sun that day.

Out of the truck I got and walked slowly towards her. She was facing away from me with her legs slightly spread and the swimsuit bottoms had ridden up to tease me with an outline of her pussy lips. In front of her was one of those "girl porn" romance books she loved so much.

When I got to her, I knelt down over her, sitting on her ass and started to rub her shoulders and neck. Then leaning down I whispered, "Time to wash the truck love!"

"Really...do we have to? Why didn't you just run it through a car wash on the way home?" She asked.

"Because you have to pay," I responded with a grin. "Let's Go!"

I tied her bikini top and we stood up and headed towards the truck.

"I have to change. I'll be right there." She said as she turned toward the door.

"Nope, you don't, your fine just the way you are!" I quickly stated.

"But...but, I can't go like this," she said.

"You're going to go like that! You did this and you have to pay for it!" I said pointing toward my truck.

"OK, but I have to at least grab my purse so I CAN pay," she said in an annoyed voice.

"You don't need it," I quickly said. "You have to PAY for what you did; I have the money for the carwash!"

She had finally realized what I meant. This was going to be payback for his embarrassment and it involved her in a bikini at a car wash. "Oh well," she thought to herself, "how bad could driving through a carwash in a bikini be?"

With that, she headed towards the truck and hopped in. Pulling out of the driveway I couldn't help but notice her oiled up legs sticking to the leather seats. The only thing covering her body was a bikini top and bottom. There was almost nothing left to the imagination.

"Honey, it's time to take that top off! You have to do what you're told the rest of the day, no questions asked!" I said with a smile.

"Where are we going?" she quickly asked.

"I said no questions!" I playfully responded. "Just do what I tell you!"

"But you have to give me some clue, I'm not just going to drive around topless!" she said.

"The only "but" I'll take from you is the one you're sitting on. Now no more questions! Take your top off!" I firmly replied.

Then I reached over and untied the back of her bikini and with a quick motion pulled it off exposing her beautiful breasts.

"Now no more questions or I'm taking the bottoms too!"

As we approached the automated carwash I could sense her getting a little nervous. One arm was folded across her chest and the other covering her little bikini bottoms.

The carwash employed three men, if you can call them that. They are all about 18 to 20 years old and I suspect they work there just for the summer. There was one at the pay station, a little booth you pull up to prior to entering the car wash and the other two were right at the entrance to the car wash. Their job is to soap up the windows and tires before you enter the car wash.

Turning on my blinker, I looked at her and smiled. As I slowed to turn in, I asked, "Are you ready to pay?"

"Well, since I have to do what I'm told, I guess I don't have a choice," she answered.

With that, I smiled again and said, "Just kidding, we're not going to this car wash," and with a flip of the blinker and tap on the gas, we were driving again.

"You're an ASS, you know that!" she said with a relieved tone in her voice. "Would you really have pulled in there with me sitting here like this?"

"Only if you wanted me to honey," I said as I reached my hand over to her lap. Pulling her bikini bottoms aside I put my hand on her pussy. It was warm and moist! I slid a finger inside and said, "That got you a little wet! You would have liked that, wouldn't you?"

"I guess you'll never know," she said with that sexy sheepish grin!

I kept driving until we reached my planned destination. A do it yourself carwash on the outskirts of town. She was surprised when I pulled into one of the bays and said, "We're here!"

"Oh really, and what do you expect is going to happen here?" She asked.

"I said no more questions; now give me your bottoms too!"

I could tell she was getting excited now, not just from how wet her pussy was minutes earlier, but from how quickly she stripped out of her bottoms and hung them over the rear view mirror.

"So, what now," she asked?

By the tone in here voice, I could tell she was challenging me, almost daring me to tell her to do something risky.

"Well, I'm going to get some quarters, and you're going to wash the truck," I said!

"Are you sure you don't want to wash it?" She asked as she reached down and started to rub her pussy.

"Nope, you get to," I replied as I opened the door and got out.

I walked over to the change machine and got $10 in quarters. I knew the truck wouldn't take long to wash, but the extra quarters would provide a longer show. When I got back in the truck, I was greeted by ever so familiar moans of ecstasy. She had leaned the seat back and put one foot up on the dash. Her pussy was spread apart and I could see the moisture dripping out as she fingered herself hard and fast. I continued to watch her two fingers furiously sliding in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed, head back and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm of her pleasuring herself. Leaning over, I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her gushing pussy.

"Not to fast love, you have a truck to wash!"

She sat up and looked around. The carwash was a block of the main road on a lightly traveled side road. There was no one around so she hesitantly opened the door. I handed her a handful of quarters and off she went.

Moments later, I heard the sound of water against the truck. I looked out and saw here there naked, hose in hand spraying down the truck. I could tell she was enjoying it by the smile on her face, and the bulge in my pants was proof that I was enjoying it as well.

I reached down and unbuttoned my shorts to let my raging hard cock out. As I watched her spray down the truck, total nude, I grabbed my cock with my hand and started to stroke it. I continued to watch as she made her way around the entire truck, hosing off every inch of mud that was coating it. Then the water stopped. Next thing I knew, she had grabbed the foaming brush and was scrubbing the windows. I watched in amazement as she reached up right outside my window to scrub the top. Her tits pressed against my window as she scrubbed back and forth. I knew it was clean up there but she was having fun teasing me. When she looked in the truck, she noticed me playing with my cock and shook her head.

"NO FAIR," she mouthed through the glass!

I rolled down the window just far enough to say, "Keep going, you're not done yet!"

Then back up the window went and my focus was back on her scrubbing the truck down naked. When she had finished with the foaming brush, she went back and got the hose to spray off the soap. Water covered the truck as she sprayed off every inch of soap. I watched as water dripped off her body from the spray coming back off the truck. Her nipples were hard from the being outside, naked and wet; wet in many ways.

Then the water stopped and my door opened.

"I better take care of that quick or I'll have to clean the inside too," she said.

She climbed up and with the door still open, lifted one leg over me. As she came down on me, my cock slid right into her pussy. I moaned with pleasure as she slid up and down on me, surrounding my dick with her soft wet pussy. I felt juice drip out and run down my balls as she continued to ride me. Then she reached around behind her and found my balls with her hand. She rubbed and caressed them still bouncing up and down on me. I felt my body start to tense up, my hips lifted up pressing as deep as I could inside her and right as I started to let go, she pressed hard with her finger between my balls and ass, slid her finger over my ass, and stuck it inside me. I shot deep into her, filling her with cum. Her pussy felt incredible surrounding my cock and her tits pressed against my chest added to the moment.

nwexib
nwexib
4 Followers
12