The Case of The Devil's Octopus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I see," said Lyle. "Well... it seems that you have this all sorted out, being the professionals you are. Too bad we can't help with this situation further."

"You look like a strong, healthy specimen. Would you be interested in joining us this evening? Yes, there is a certain danger with this mission, but I can assure you my compadres are trained ex-military types that can handle any situation. I only ask as you are a friend of Chasey's and seem to have taken to this situation with gravity."

Yvonne saw that Lyle looked at her when Charles finished speaking. She gave him that pleading look as if to agree to them being part of the operative. She could tell that he was reading her thoughts clearly and then returned his attention back to Charles.

"Okay, I'll join your party. For the love of my sweetie, and the opportunity to help rescue Chasey. And I don't mind admitting to you that I if, and only if, the opportunity presents itself I would like to express my frustrations at the harm caused to Yvonne with fisticuffs upon the cretin who broke her arm!"

"Excellent," Charles replied, "please leave your contact information with me so I can reach you later this--"

"What about me?" cried Yvonne. She also had returned her gaze back to Charles. "I don't want to be left out. Chasey is my friend too! That and I feel a sense of responsibility for getting her into this situation."

Charles, first looking directly into her eyes, then glancing down at her broken arm in a cast and sling, returned his gaze to her and replied, "My apologies Yvonne. I understand your concern and am touched by that same concern for your friend. But with your broken arm, I'm concerned for your safety. I must ask that you do not go with us this evening."

Yvonne then shot a direct glance at Lyle, to which she saw he expressed empathy towards her as he replied, "Darling, I have to agree with Charles on this. Besides, you may slow us down--"

"Well, I'm going too!" she said with authority in her voice. "I'm sorry but I feel that I should go. I insist!" She looked longingly into Lyle's gray eyes with that look she uses to twist his will to her favor. She saw that it worked as he turned his attention from hers back to Charles. But before either Lyle or Charles could speak up she continued, "Besides... if we do see the guy who broke my arm, I would love to take out my frustrations on him as well."

Yvonne watched Lyle and Charles exchange glances. Lyle's glance seemed to say 'well, what do you think old man?', to which Charles seemed to adopt an expression of compliance mixed with trepidation as he spoke up, "Okay with me if Yvonne goes with us. But, the first sign of trouble, or if you are hindering us Yvonne, I will have one of my men take you to safety. Alright?"

Lyle returned his attention back to Yvonne, "Alright?"

Yvonne, smiling from ear to ear, leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, then replied, "Alright!"

"Okay then," Charles said, "you two should stay here as it will be the safest place for now -- chances are the criminals won't be returning to the scene of the crime. It will be dark in a couple of hours. Myself and my companions will return to pick you both up. Lock the front door behind me and don't open it until I return. You'll know it's me when I knock like this," he wrapped his knuckles on the wall with four short staccato taps, followed by two longer taps, "got it? I'll help tidy up the place so you can make yourselves reasonably comfortable."

*****

Charles made good on his offer and helped Lyle for about ten minutes or so straightening up the furniture. After which he then bade both Yvonne and Lyle goodbye for now as he made his exit from Chasey's apartment and would return later as promised. As soon as he left, Lyle locked the front door behind him, and returned to the living room..

They spent another good thirty minutes cleaning and reorganizing the downstairs - Lyle continued to return books to bookshelves and sweep up broken dishes and drinking glasses, while Yvonne helped in the kitchen putting away the dishes and glasses that weren't broken, and returned the cutlery she could reach back into the appropriate drawers. Yvonne thought to herself that all three of them have definitely altered a crime scene, and now it would be too late for any of them to go back to the police without a lot of explaining to do. That was fine with her.

Once the downstairs was returned to some semblance of order, Yvonne took a few paces from the kitchen area to join her man who stood in the living room. He watched her as she approached him. She could see that, despite the recent events that transpired in her friend's apartment, Lyle was checking out her lovely legs as she walked into the room.

"Busted, honey!" she said standing a few feet away from him. She smiled a playful smile at him as she waited for his response.

"What do you mean, darling?" he answered with a cheesy smirk accentuated by his handsome mustache.

"Caught you staring at my boots!" she replied knowingly. She started to move her legs in place, then turned around in a complete circle for him. Her bedroom eyes and flirtatious smile invited him to continue with his erotic thoughts as she continued, "Do you like my boots? I love wearing boots, especially for you darling!"

She watched him sit down effortlessly onto the couch, never taking his eyes off her. His smile widened as he said, "I do indeed love to see you wearing sexy boots, my love. And today you look just ravishing in that outfit complimented with your black, high-heeled knee highs. Walk to the other side of the living room for me sweetie. Let me ogle those legs in action."

She complied with his request with great pleasure. Yvonne felt her clitty getting aroused at the onset of this little foreplay game of theirs. She walked slowly, deliberately across the living room with a seductive heel-to-toe pacing that made walking in boots such a turn on for her. And him. She turned around, and this time as she walked back she made her way over to the couch. She stopped just in front of where he was sitting. He in turn leaned forward and placed both of his hands softly on the back of her pantyhose-covered legs just above her knees. She moaned with excitement as he started to gently rub her, and she noticed him staring intently at the bulge that formed under her black leather miniskirt.

After a few moments he stopped caressing her legs, and she saw him pat the couch cushion next to where he was sitting inviting her to sit next to him. She sat down next to him, stretched out her legs and crossed them at the ankles. Sitting like this was her lover's favorite position as it allowed him to run his hands all over both her legs at the same time. It didn't take him long to become like an octopus with hands wildly going up and down her boots, knees, and thighs. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and let an audible groan escape. The pleasure she felt was intense, and her clitty was fully erect. She enjoyed the constricted sensation that her panties and pantyhose gave her as her clitty throbbed -- as though it was trying to break free of its sensual confinement.

Yvonne felt Lyle stop caressing her legs, and next felt him sliding his hand under her skirt and with nimble dexterity pushed her panties and pantyhose down just past her clitty. He then lightly grabbed her clitty and started stroking the shaft. More moans of pleasure came forth from her as his big, strong hands took turns stroking the shaft and playing delicately with the helmet-shaped tip. Stroke and tickle, tickle and stroke. Yvonne opened her eyes and looked down. The bulk of her plaster cast hanging over her midsection obstructed the view of him working his lovely magic on her most intimate body part, but she felt that he had positioned her clitty to squirt its juices downwards away from her torso and over her legs. What a thoughtful boyfriend she thought as she felt the surge of ejaculation forming inside her. Stroke, tickle, stroke... "Ugggnnghhh..." she cried out as her hot cum shot forth from her pulsing clitty. Several good shots projected all over her pantyhose-covered legs and boots, while the rest dribbled over his hand.

She relaxed her posture and exhaled in relief at the release of sexual tension. Yvonne watched him gently remove his hand and lick her love juice from the insides of his thumb and index finger. Next she saw him remove himself from the couch, get down on the carpeted floor, and started to lick the cum from her boots. He licked her boots lovingly, so much so that her clitty was still throbbing. When he finished with her boots, he made his way to the next puddles of cum on her knees and the insides of her thighs just above the knees. While he was doing this Yvonne thought for a moment that she might squirt another round; but she quickly realized that she had spent her payload. Like the excellent lover that he was Lyle cleaned up every last drop of her cum. What a good boyfriend.

As he was sitting on the floor, she took one of her booted legs and gently started nudging his crotch through his pants. She could feel that he too was aroused to the point of exploding down there. He leaned back on his elbows as Yvonne kept lightly kicking and gently nudging his hard on. With the toe of her boot she first rubbed his cock in a clockwise motion, then counterclockwise, and repeated this motion as she watched his mouth open and eyes closed -- much like she did when he was pleasing her. Clockwise, counterclockwise, clockwise... then there came a sound at the door. Four staccato taps followed by two long knocks.

She stopped what she was doing, and then they both exchanged surprised glances. "It's Charles," Yvonne said in a muted, excited whisper.

Lyle looked at his watch and commented, "And he is here earlier than we expected."

The same knocking pattern was heard coming from the front door again.

Lyle sprang up from his relaxed position on the floor to his feet, and took Yvonne by her good hand and pulled her up from the couch. He helped her re-adjust her panties and pantyhose so as to help hide their moment of passion. As he was doing this she said, "Sorry lover, maybe we can finish this later."

The knocking pattern repeated a third time. Yvonne finished straightening her skirt as Lyle made his way to the front door. He opened the front door slightly, and then opened it wider when he saw that it was in fact Charles.

"My apologies for coming back so soon, but, as I have discovered, time is off the essence." Charles said as he stood outside the doorway. "We need to move up our timetable, and I'm afraid that means now."

"Right," Lyle replied. Yvonne saw that he turned to face her to determine if she had heard what Charles said. She nodded and made her way towards the door. Lyle continued. "Let me grab the umbrella and Yvonne's purse and we'll be off."

A few moments later the three of them walked through the breezeway towards the building entrance. Yvonne noticed the light coming in through the glass panes in the roof was darker than she would have expected. She also heard the sounds of rain spattering off the glass panes. The click-clacking of her heels reverberated throughout the breezeway as they made their way to the van she could see waiting outside the door. Despite the rain the side cargo door was opened as though the occupants were expecting to make a quick getaway.

*****

Lyle exited the building first, and as he did he opened the umbrella. The rain came down steadily, and fortunately there was no appreciable breeze that caused the rain blow sideways. Yvonne exited the building next as Lyle held the umbrella such that she stepped under its protective canopy. Both she and Lyle quick-stepped to the van, and at the cargo door Yvonne, with the assistance of one of the occupants, made her way in and seated herself in one of the captain's chairs. Lyle quickly closed the umbrella and dashed into the van and took the captain's chair nearest Yvonne. The occupant that assisted Yvonne closed the van cargo door and took his seat towards the rear of the van next to the other unnamed occupant. While this was going on Charles made his way to the front passenger seat and closed the passenger side door with such a quick motion that the door slammed shut which made the van rock slightly. When everyone was safely inside the driver put the van in gear, drove out of the parking lot, and down the street into the rainy late afternoon.

"Well, that was something, wasn't it?" Charles said as he turned sideways in his seat so that he faced Yvonne and Lyle, both of whom were sitting in the middle row of seats. "The rain seemed to come out of nowhere. Beastly chilly that rain."

"Yes, quite," Lyle responded as he set the damp umbrella on the floor in front of his feet. "So you mentioned something back there about moving the timetable up? I thought we were going to wait until the cover of full dark before we engaged in our mission?"

A voice with a distinct Mediterranean accent spoke up, "It was at my recommendation that we proceed sooner rather than later." The voice belonged to one if the occupants in the back of the van. Both Yvonne and Lyle swiveled their respective captain's chair around to face the two men seated behind them. One of the men, a gentleman with short-cropped black hair and a thick mustache, wearing a black sweater and dark-colored dungarees, smiled briefly before he continued, "My humble apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience."

"Aye, we couldn'ta waited too much longer seeing as we know where they'ra keepin' your friend Chasey," said the other man, with a thick Scottish bur seated next to the other man. He was a dashing man with shoulder-length brown hair and dressed in dark blazer, pressed white shirt and dark slacks.

Both Yvonne and Lyle heard Charles speak up as they continued to face the men in the rear of the van, "Ah, yes. I suppose introductions are in order. The man in black is Costocki, a longshoreman from the Greek isles with a penchant for street brawling. And the other handsome fellow is Desmond, retired British Special Forces from the Royal Scots Brigade. The person driving the vehicle is Ronaldo, a martial arts master from Argentina. Poor Ronaldo doesn't say much these days as his vocal cords were severed when his larynx was crushed some years back."

Lyle swung his chair around forty-five degrees so that he faced the middle of the van and his back to the cargo door. "Pleased to meet you, gentlemen."

Yvonne, still facing the back row of seats (angled more towards Desmond as he was not only the man who helped her into the van, but was also taken in by his good looks), replied in kind, "Yes, nice to meet you too. My name is Yvonne. This is mt boyfriend Lyle." Even as she said this she offered Desmond a faint, flirtatious smile. She saw that he acknowledged this gesture with a smile of his own while he first made eye contact with her, then she saw him shoot a quick glance at her legs. Yvonne realized that even though she had her legs together, her short leather skirt offered a peek of her hot pink panties beneath her silky pantyhose. Still smiling, she gave Desmond a slight nod, and crossed her booted legs as she swung her chair around to face Lyle.

Lyle, from what she could tell, either didn't catch that exchange or decided not to acknowledge it happened, spoke up next, "So you fellows know where Chasey is? How did you find out that information so quickly?"

"Because...," Charles replied -- and as he did Lyle turned his head to face him, "I wouldn't be much of a private investigator if I couldn't." He gave Lyle a knowing wink and an impish smile. This caused the tension in the van to ease as Lyle chuckled at this statement, which in turn caused everyone else to join in the moment of levity.

"Okay," Lyle said, "fair enough. So what is the plan now? Like I said earlier, I thought we would wait for the cover of darkness before we proceeded with our mission?"

Charles replied, "According to the latest weather reports, the rain should cease around dusk -- a little over an hour from now -- and remain heavy overcast for the rest of the evening and into the night. Perfect for blocking out the moon and nighttime stars. So in approximately ninety minutes we should have near twilight conditions."

"And that should give us enough time to brief you and your lady-friend on the details of our plan," Costocki interjected.

"And," Charles spoke up as he looked at Yvonne and Lyle, "time to enjoy some sandwiches and coffee. I'm sure you must be famished by now. Desmond here is an excellent chef and prepared our evening meal." He then looked at Desmond as he continued, "You did remember to bring our supper?"

"Now what kinda question is that?" replied Desmond with a smirk. He then reached behind his seat and procured a cardboard box that contained their meal.

"Excellent!" Charles exclaimed. "Ronaldo, find somewhere to park the van so we can eat and discuss the plan to our friends."

*****

After Ronaldo parked the van (he found a hidden place near a meat packing plant that would not draw attention to the van, which on the exterior looked like any other extended body conversion van) the group enjoyed a delicious meal of light finger sandwiches and an exquisite Brazilian coffee. Light conversation ensued during the meal where everyone got a chance to know one another a little better. This helped settle Yvonne's nerves as she became apprehensive at what she thought she was getting into. She looked over at Lyle occasionally to see his reaction to all that was going on. Ever the cool, collected type he sure didn't seem nervous regarding the upcoming task. My knight in shining armor, she thought as she munched on a watercress and cucumber sandwich with Dijon mustard.

When the meal wrapped up, Charles asked Costocki to reveal the details of the plan. The plan itself was pretty straightforward. Chasey was believed to be held at an abandoned warehouse compound on the other side of town. The compound consisted of nine buildings in all, with the building containing the offices nearest the front entrance. The compound was surrounded by a ten foot tall chain link fence with barbed wire strung along the top, and the rear entrance gate was also made of chain link fencing with barbed wire, and reinforced with additional bracing. Both the fence and rear entrance gate had well-worn slats, with numerous holes interspersed in a Swiss cheese-like fashion, interwoven through the links which provided nominal privacy, but did not completely obfuscate the view beyond them into the compound. The plan was to enter the compound from the rear entrance as it was located off a back alley that had little lighting to illuminate the surrounding area. From the recon work Costocki and Desmond performed earlier in the day, they did not observe anyone guarding this entrance. Only the front entrance had a couple of men posted there, and those men seemed to be dressed more like factory workers than uniformed security guards. They also observed a roaming patrol of two men armed with what appeared to be sub machine guns with muzzle suppressors.

The plan entailed all six of them approach the rear entrance in the van (lights turned off), and everyone except Ronaldo would exit the van. Ronaldo was the getaway driver and would move the van a block away and wait for the signal to come back to pick up the rest of the team. Charles explained to Yvonne and Lyle that he can communicate with Ronaldo using Morse code via the radios that his team used. Costocki would then cut the lock on the rear entrance gate allowing the team to enter the compound. Once inside, Desmond would act as the scout to avoid the wandering patrol, and direct the others as to which direction to proceed towards the office building. This was where Chasey was believed to be held; inside the vault underneath the ground floor.