The Case of the ‘Flexible’ Schedule Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie scooted up the bed and lay in the middle of the sheets with her legs spread wide. Audrey climbed on after her and immediately put her mouth on Carrie's pussy. Her body arched and her head tilted back as Audrey's tongue slid inside of her hole.

Carrie reached down and put her hands in Audrey's hair, pulling her closer. Audrey slid her hands under Carrie's ass and lifted her so that she was able to lick even deeper inside of her. It was a sight to behold; a beautiful brunette with her mouth locked between a gorgeous blonde's thighs. My cock was instantly erect and I badly wanted to take up position behind Audrey, but I obeyed my order and stayed in my seat, sipping my drink.

Apparently Audrey knew what she was doing because within just a few minutes Carrie's breathing became shallow and moments later she let out a moan and cried out that she was cumming. Audrey tongued her through her orgasm and then slid down the bed and away from Carrie.

She got to her feet and came over to me. Audrey kissed me deeply, shoving her tongue down my throat. Her mouth and face was covered with Carrie's juices and I could taste them as clearly as if I was getting them straight from the source.

When Audrey broke our kiss I noticed that Carrie had stood up and was at the far side of the bed fiddling with something I couldn't quite make out in the relative darkness. When she turned and walked to the foot of the bed I saw what it was she had put on and my surprise was palpable.

She looked rather ridiculous sporting such a large strap-on on such a little body, but clearly that wasn't the point. The point was I was about to get to watch Carrie fuck Audrey with a fake cock at least as large as my real one.

Audrey instinctively laid down on the edge of the bed and Carrie took her place between her legs. Audrey pulled her legs wide apart as Carrie placed the head of the pseudo-cock at the entrance to her pussy, pushed and slid inside of Audrey's pussy – which was still wet with the cum I had deposited in her a half an hour or so before.

There was really no preamble; Carrie pushed inside of her slowly until almost the entire shaft was inside of Audrey, held it there for a moment to let Audrey get opened up, then began to fuck her as vigorously as I myself would have fucked her.

Carrie put her left hand on Audrey's outstretched ankle and placed her left hand on Audrey's clit and rubbed it hard while she pistoned in and out of her. Audrey just laid there, biting her lip, grabbing handfuls of the bed sheets. Each time Carrie's body collided with hers, Audrey's ample breasts swayed deliciously.

Carrie kept fucking, and rubbing her clit, until she elicited a delicious scream of pleasure from Audrey. Then she, without letting her apparatus escape from inside of Audrey, pushed Audrey's legs to the side and got her with her face on the bed and her ass sticking high in the air. Then Carrie grabbed Audrey's hips from behind and kept right on going.

With her face in a pillow Audrey's moans were somewhat muted but the sound of skin slapping skin each time Carrie collided with Audrey echoed around the room. Carrie reached her hands up and grabbed Audrey by the shoulders, pulling her torso up from the bed. Audrey put her hands beneath herself and got on all fours.

Harder and harder Carrie fucked her and Audrey began to whimper with pleasure. A final thrust, than another and Carrie held ‘herself' deep inside as Audrey came, her body shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. She fell forward and Carrie's dildo slid out from inside of her. Carrie looked over at me and arched her eyebrows.

"What did you think of that?"

"Loved it, but I think she loved it more," I said nodding my head at Audrey's collapsed figure on the bed.

"She always does," Carrie said and smiled.

I had no idea what to say to that. None at all.

"I'm going to go wash this thing off," Carrie said heading for the bathroom, "when I get back we'll find something for you to do."

While Carrie was in the bathroom Audrey slowly came around.

"Whew," she said pushing her hair out of her face, "now you see why I love rooming with her."

"Yeah, I'm wondering what you need me for."

Audrey smiled.

"No matter how good that feels, having a real cock feels a thousand times better."

"It sure does," Carrie said emerging from the bathroom and getting back on the bed with Audrey. "Now why don't you come and join us?"

I did as instructed and moments later I was laying on my back in the middle of the bed, my shorts having been carefully stripped away and tossed across the room. Wordlessly the girls maneuvered around and took up their positions.

Carrie helped me put a pillow under my head and then turned her body so she was facing my feet and straddled my face, pushing her pussy right down on my mouth, while Audrey moved between my legs and began to suck on my cock. As I licked and sucked at Carrie's pussy, the two girls combined to give me an incredible dual blowjob.

"Ok," Carrie said after they had worked together on me for a while, "I want this cock inside of me now!"

She pulled herself off of my mouth and slid down my body until she was straddling my cock. Audrey held me upright in her hand and guided me into Carrie's soaking wet hole. Carrie lowered her hips a little, letting the tip of my cock slide inside of her, then slowly she continued down until my cock was half way inside of her.

"Wow, this is a big cock," she said.

"I know," said Audrey who was kneeling at the bottom of the bed. "I can't believe I had it in my ass."

"You did?!"

"Yeah, this afternoon after you brought me my bag."

"How was it?" Carrie asked.

"It was amazing. I've never come like that in my life. I can't wait to do it again."

"I told you you'd love it."

While they were conversing, I was just lying there waiting.

"Hey," I finally said, "I don't mean to break up your girl talk, but how about we do some fucking?"

Carrie looked back at me over her shoulder and grinned. Then she proceeded to rock my world.

She pressed herself down until I was fully inside of her and ground herself against crotch, rotating and gyrating her hips while keeping me buried to the hilt. Then she leaned forward and bounced her tight ass up and down on my cock like she was dancer in a rap video on MTV. Then she got up on the balls of her feet in a crouching position and repeatedly slammed herself down on me, mashing every inch of my cock inside of her.

I guess I could provide you with a play by play, but I think you get the point. There really wasn't a way to ride someone that Carrie didn't do to me while I just laid there and let her. And I enjoyed it thoroughly.

With what Carrie was doing to me I almost forgot about Audrey. But when I looked down to the chair at the corner of the bed she was there, sitting with her legs splayed wide over the arms, a small vibrator pressed tightly against her clit while her fingers played in her hole.

Carrie said something to her and Audrey stood up and walked over to her bag. She pulled out an ivory colored butt plug, coated it with lube and handed it to Carrie. Pausing her efforts briefly Carrie leaned forward and positioned the toy at her backdoor. It slid inside easily, entirely disappearing up her anus leaving only the base protruding.

"You ready to fuck me?" she asked looking back at me.

"Sure."

Carrie slid my cock out of her pussy and we traded spots. She spread her legs wide and I jammed myself inside of her with a total lack of subtlety. My mouth went immediately to her pert nipples as I began fucking her in earnest.

It was the first time since we rode back to the hotel in the car that my hands had access to her body and I made the most of it. Running my hands over her legs and stomach I took every inch of her tight, lithe body in. Her frame was small but her body was sculpted with lean muscles which I could feel just beneath the surface of her smooth skin.

Audrey climbed on the bed with us and sat down next to Carrie's head. She leaned back against the headboard and opened her legs. With her eyes glued to the action taking place in front of her she began to work on herself again with fingers and vibrator.

Carrie wrapped her legs around my back and began to buck wildly beneath me, pushing her hips up off the bed to meet my every thrust. While keeping my mouth locked on her nipple I moved my hands under her, gabbing her taunt ass and using it to pull her to me with even more force.

Her body began to shudder and she began taking gasping breaths. I felt her finger nails dig in and scratch a long path down my back as she came. Something about the scene set Audrey off as well because as Carrie was cumming I became aware that she was also moaning loudly, her pussy now just inches from my head.

I released Carrie's nipple from my mouth and moved my head between Audrey's legs; as I continued to fuck Carrie I went to work on Audrey with my tongue.

It wasn't as easy as it sounds, trying to keep a steady rhythm fucking one girl while making sure to give enough attention to the girl whose pussy you are chowing down on, but the girl's individual enthusiasm was a great help.

Audrey held my head tightly against her clit with a hand in my hair while Carrie kept me on a steady pace by pulling me into her with her hands on my hips and at the same time raising herself off the bed to meet me halfway through my descent. As fun as this was it wasn't very practical and when my neck started to hurt from the strain I had to pull away from Audrey.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," Carrie replied, "we are yours to do with what you want."

"Hrmm…"? I thought for a minute. "Ok, I got it."

When I passed on my instructions both girls eagerly complied.

Audrey moved down to the edge of the bed and laid on her back with her legs spread wide open. Carrie then laid face down on top of her, straddling Audrey's hips so that both girls pussies were on stacked on top of each other. From a standing position it allowed me to fuck Audrey then move easily into Carrie without having to break stride.

I slipped my cock into Audrey's waiting snatch and fucked her for a few strokes, then withdrew and slipped into Carrie. After a few thrusts into Carrie I returned to Audrey. I kept repeating the process every so often, fucking one girl's pussy and then the other.

It was remarkable how differently, despite being basically the same apparatus, each girl felt. Audrey was like limousine; soft and comfortable and plush, her pussy opening to concede to my journey into her depths, while Carrie was like a sports car; tight and firm, her pussy seeming to clench at my cock when it was inside of her.

Both very different sensations, both of them utterly enjoyable.

While I was taking turns fucking them Carrie started to play with the toy in her ass. She was pulling the plug out of her ass just enough so the widest part would slip from inside her then she would push it back in, stretching her hole with each pass.

"Do you want something else up that ass?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I want to see you fuck Audrey's ass first."

"I'm game, but we better ask clear it with her first," I said with a grin.

Of course Audrey was down for it.

We disentangled our tryst and Audrey moved up to the middle of the bed and rolled over, getting on all fours. I went over to her bag, retrieved the lube and handed it to Carrie, who was kneeling next to Audrey on the bed.

Carrie dispensed a generous glob of the stuff into my hand and then went to work preparing Audrey's ass. Once she was satisfied that she had Audrey's hole properly lubricated she clicked the cap of the tube shut and tossed it on the bedside table. Using a hand on each of Audrey's cheeks, she held her ass open wide as I aimed my slippery cock at her back door.

Audrey's ass was still tight despite the stretching I had given it earlier in the day and she asked me to take it easy for a while as she was a little sore. Carrie watched in wrapped attention as I slowly inserted more and more of my prick in her friend's ass, Audrey's tiny anus stretching wide to allow me passage.

Once I had my entire length inside Audrey's ass I grasp her hips and slowly began running my cock in and out of her hole. It was slow going at first, her muscles gripping me like a vise, but the more I fucked her ass the more it relaxed until I was pumping in and out of her back door with a good pace.

Carrie released Audrey's cheeks and maneuvered around so that she was sitting splayed in front of her friend, leaning against the head board so she could look down over Audrey's back and see me sliding in and out. She put her hand at the back of Audrey's head and pulled her face down until it was between her legs. Audrey apparently took the hint because I could see Carrie's body shiver as Audrey's mouth latched onto her clit.

The scene, one amazingly hot gymnast eating out another amazingly hot gymnast while I plowed the first one deep in the ass is a picture I'll have in my mind for the rest of my life. And at that moment it only incited me to fuck Audrey harder.

Audrey's expertise with her tongue and mouth was working it's magic on Carrie because every few minutes I could see Carrie's body go rigid then she would let out a prolonged groan as she succumbed to Audrey's efforts.

Apparently my magic was working too because not long after Audrey pulled her head away from between Carrie's thighs and let out a guttural moan proclaiming for all the room, and probably anyone walking by, that she too was cumming.

Carrie patted her friend on the head and leaned down and kissed her.

"I'm so proud of you," she said grinning. "My Audrey, an anal queen."

"I'm not a queen just yet," Audrey said between rasping breaths, "I'm just an anal princess. You are the anal queen."

"True enough," Carrie said still grinning. "Now how about you let me ride that noble steed?"

"Sure!" Audrey said and slid away from me causing my cock to dislodge from her ass.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash off my cock. Going pussy to pussy is one thing, but I figured I better clean off before going from one girls ass to another's. When I emerged from the bathroom Carrie was laying on her back with her legs opened wide. She had taken out the butt plug and had replaced it with a substantial dildo which she was pushing to the depths of her ass. Audrey handed me the tube of lubricant and I again applied a generous amount to my tool.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked when my shaft was again glistening with the liquid.

"Lay down," Carrie commanded and I obeyed.

This time she faced me, reaching below her and taking my cock in her hand to position me as she crouched down. Unlike when I had entered Audrey's ass, I slid easily into Carries rectum; she didn't even flinch as she lowered herself right down until my cock was all the way inside of her and she was sitting on my pelvis. She rested there a moment, shifting herself around and grinning wickedly when I expressed my satisfaction with her current situation.

She then began to ride me hard and fast, raising up off of me until just the tip of my cock stayed inside of her and then crashing down against me forcing my entire length into the deepest reaches of her ass. Again and again she repeated her actions, fucking me relentlessly; all I could do was hold on and enjoy the ride.

Even when she came, which she did repeatedly, Carrie never slowed her assault. She leaned herself forward, placing her hands on my chest for leverage and somehow fucked me even harder. The amount of pleasure I was receiving was almost inconceivable and I lay there transfixed by the sight of my cock disappearing again and again up the backside of this woman's petite body.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle anymore she let out a yell and crashed down on me one last time, her body collapsing against mine in a sweaty heap. For a minute or two she just laid there catching her breath, then she looked up at me and smiled.

"Guess I am an anal queen, huh?"

"Oh yeah, and my stay in your ‘kingdom' has been a memorable one."

She laughed and I felt the muscles in her ass contract around my cock.

"Well would you care to make a donation to the royal treasury?"

"I was just about to suggest that," I admitted. "It's a good thing you stopped when you did, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Do you care where I cum?"

"No, but with so many options how are you ever going to decide?" Carrie asked in false mockery.

"Well," I said, "it only seems fair that since you ate my cum out of Audrey's pussy that she would do the same for you."

"Mmmm, that would be nice," Carrie said. "But how about you cum in my ass and she can lick it out of there?"

"Great idea," I said. "How about rolling over and letting me climb on top of you."

"Or…" Carrie said and wrapped her calves around my thighs and rolling to the side, her momentum carrying me with her. When she came to rest with her back on the bed I was on top of her my cock still inside of her.

"Or that," I said grinning.

"Thought you might like that," she replied with a wink.

I positioned her thin ankles on my shoulders and pressed forward. She was so flexable I was able to basically fold her in half until her knees were almost touching her shoulders. Then I attempted to fuck her with the same ferocity that she had fucked me with.

Using the bed almost like a springboard I pushed myself up off the mattress and then slammed back down into Carrie, our bodies meeting like a head on car crash.

"Oh fuck," she said as I crashed into her again and again, "That feels fucking amazing. Don't stop."

I wasn't about to; I wanted to destroy this chick. I wanted to make sure that of all the times she ever had a cock inside of her ass she was going to remember this time in particular. Her legs were shaking violently as she came again and again and again, her slender hands glued to my ass imploring me to go just a little harder, just a little deeper.

Amazingly I managed to keep up this pace for quite a long time before alarm bells started ringing as I was approaching the edge. When informed of my impending eruption Carrie implored me to stop and switch positions. This time it was necessary to remove my cock from inside of her but it wasn't out of her long as she quickly rolled over on all fours and offered her gaping hole to me yet again.

I dove into her, my lust working me into a frenzy and I grabbed her slender hips to help propel myself with ever more vigor. Within just a few minutes I had reached the point of no return and as my orgasm began (seemingly starting at my toes) I was aware that Audrey was now kneeling next to me watching as I pumped my load into Carrie's ass.

When my spasms finally stopped I was temporarily unable to move, so I just held myself there lodged deep inside of Carrie. Finally I was able to extricate myself from her hole and as soon as my cock had cleared her back door Audrey's hungry mouth was on it, greedily lapping up the trail of cum that I had brought from the depths of Carrie's ass.

Carrie looked back over her shoulder with appreciation at her friend, whose tongue was now pushed deep in her ass. I moved around in front of Carrie and offered her my cock. I thought she was going to balk at first but then she took my cock in her hand, gave it a brief examination to make sure it was basically clean then she took me into her mouth. And as Audrey licked her ass clean, Carrie licked my cock clean.

When both jobs were finished we all collapsed in a big heap.

"That was fucking awesome," Audrey said after we had lain there for a few minutes.

"And awesome fucking," Carrie added, causing us all to laugh.

Eventually the three of us got up and gathered in the shower where we took turns soaping up each others naked bodies. After we were cleaned and dry we returned to the bed where we spent the night fucking and sucking each other in every conceivable way until, with the first light of dawn peeking around the curtains, we collectively fell asleep.