The Case of the ‘Flexible’ Schedule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing and I couldn't help from reaching down and placing my hand at the back of her head and holding her in place, not too hard, just enough so she would know how much I appreciated her efforts. When she ran out of air she pulled her mouth away from my cock, leaving behind a trail of stringy saliva that she noisily slurped back into her mouth before spitting it back out on my shaft and using her hand to coat my shaft in her oral lubrication.

She put me back in her mouth and this time she easily swallowed my entire cock. Again and again she pushed me into the depths of her throat and held me there -- if this wasn't the best blowjob that I had ever received it was certainly the noisiest and sloppiest.

Her enormous breasts were covered in saliva that had dripped from her mouth and my cock. She let me fall from her lips and leaned forward, placing my cock between her breasts, then pushed them together and began moving them up and down titty-fucking me where I stood.

I'd never been a big fan of titty-fucking but this was different and felt amazing, so much so that after a few short minutes I had to back away and regain my wits, less I add to the 'natural lubrication' that coated her flesh before I had gotten the chance to return some of the pleasure she had been giving to me.

Audrey was still wearing her lacey black panties and my first order of business was to remedy that situation. I pushed her back on the bed where she sat and removed the flimsy material standing between me and her pussy.

I was instantly on my knees before her my hands on her muscular thighs, feeling the soft flesh. My lips went to the inside of her knees and I kissed each well of her well defined calves in turn. I followed my hands up her legs with my mouth kissing and gently licking my way toward her waiting slit.

When I got there I registered the softness, the warmth and the faint smell of her perfume. I pushed her legs further apart and using one hand spread her pussy lips, which were slightly swollen and already damp with her wetness.

I moved forward and filled her hole with my tongue. I pushed it as deep inside of her as I could and feverishly lapped at the moisture I found there. After a few minutes of licking and sucking at her hole I moved my mouth up and found her clit sticking out from its fleshy hood.

I took it in my mouth while at the same time sliding one of my fingers inside of her. A low moan escaped Audrey's mouth and her back arched at my advance. I sucked on her clit, pulling it into my mouth and biting at it gently with my teeth eliciting yet another moan from her.

My finger pushed deep inside of her and curled up in an effort to find her g-spot as my sucking and biting on her clit was replaced with a flurry of activity from my tongue. Audrey cried out loudly and her hands reached down to the back of my head, pulling me into her.

I began to suck her clit into my mouth, lick it, then let it slide from between my lips before repeating my efforts. The solitary finger I had inside of her was joined by a second and I fingered her hard and fast in concert with what my mouth was doing just north of their position.

Audrey pulled me even tighter to her and moments later her breathing became shallow. She came with a loud and sustained moan and her pussy became infinitely wetter, her juice running down my hand onto my wrist.

"Holy shit," I remarked upon observing the outpouring of liquid from her.

Audrey looked down at me with those big brown eyes. "Sorry about that, I tend to get a bit excited."

"No need to apologize," I replied and stuck my tongue back in her hole to lap at her moisture.

She pulled at me again, holding me against her pussy for a minute or two before she said "How about you put that cock of yours inside of me."

"That what you want?"

"Mmmm, yeah."

I pulled my upper lips from her lower ones and started to kiss my way up her taunt body. Up over her lower stomach to her belly button, which was pierced with a trendy little jewel, to her breasts which I paused to suck on, up to her neck and finally her mouth.

We kissed deeply, our tongues intermingling. I positioned the head of my throbbing hard cock at the entrance to her and whispered into her mouth "Is this what you want?"

Rather than answer me verbally she pushed her hips up to meet mine and her hands grabbed at my lower back pulling me into her. I felt the head of my cock slide between her moist lips and begin to enter her cavity when I stopped. She tried to pull me into her, tried to move her hips to bring me deeper inside of her but I held fast and did not go deeper.

"Stop teasing me," she said breathlessly.

"I haven't finished what I started down there."

"What do you mean? You did a fine job down there."

"But I'm not done yet, I want to eat you some more."

"Oh?"

"Oh," I said.

"Well, I'm not going to argue with someone who is such a 'cunning linguist'," she said and giggled at her own adolescent joke.

"Good thing," I replied and started to kiss my way back down her body. "I wouldn't want to have to get all 'lawyerly' with you."

When my mouth reached her breasts I stopped and spent an extended time kissing and sucking on them while replacing the two fingers I had previously had inside of her. She squirmed and pushed against my hand in support of my actions.

When I finally continued and finished my trail of kisses back to her pussy I pulled my fingers from inside of her.

"Roll over," I said to her.

"Roll over?"

"Yeah, roll over and get on all fours."

If she was concerned about my command she didn't show it, she simply complied. There on all fours, perfect ass sticking high in the air, I took a minute to gaze at the two globes of flesh that swayed so deliciously when she walked.

I kissed each cheek and ran my tongue along one as I reassumed my position on my knees before her. I put my face in her pussy and grabbed her hips, pulling her into me. Slowly I licked her pussy, both inside and out, devouring her as if she was my last meal. I reality she just tasted so good and was so wet I just couldn't get enough.

I took a chance then, not knowing if I was going to elicit a moan or a slap from her and moved my tongue from her pussy, up over her taint and to her ass. I licked her button cautiously and she shivered -- but she also didn't slap me.

A few more tentative licks at her backdoor and I moved my mouth back down to her pussy. Several more times I repeated my brief journey to her ass, each time staying a bit longer and licking her a with a bit more intensity.

Feeling a bit more brave, on my last trip up from her pussy I put my hands on her ass cheeks and spread them. I then placed my mouth squarely on her hole and pushed my tongue inside, tasting the tangy-sweetness that one finds upon undertaking such an action.

"What are you doing back there?" Audrey asked over her shoulder.

"Sorry, I got carried away. Guess you're not into ass play."

"Well, I don't have much experience with it."

"But you're not against it?"

"No, what you've been doing has felt great. A bit unusual, but very good none the less."

"Well do you want to experiment a little?"

"Sure, but how about we save you trying to stick that beautiful prick of yours up there 'till tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. Did you think this was a one-night stand?"

"I'm not sure what I thought this was."

"Well you've got me for the entire weekend, as long as you can keep up."

"Oh, I think I can keep up."

"Good," she said, "Cuz I plan on spending the next two days fucking your brains out."

I laughed. "You'll get no objection from me."

"Somehow I didn't think I would. Now how about putting that tongue away and put that cock back in me."

"Wait, I'm almost done."

"Well hurry up, I'm going crazy up here with anticipation."

Her anticipation be damned, I had some more thing I wanted to try while I was down there.

I put my mouth back on her ass and instead of sticking my tongue back in her I instead deposited a large amount of saliva on her budding hole. I then replaced my mouth on her pussy and put my finger at the entrance to her ass. Slowly I pushed it inside of her, feeling the tight muscles of her backdoor resist my intrusion.

I jammed my tongue inside of her pussy to distract her and give her something else to think about as I gently pushed my finger deeper inside of her -- one knuckle, then two then my entire finger was in her ass. As I ate her pussy, I slowly finger fucked her puckered ass hole.

This didn't go on too long however because as great as it was to have my mouth on her pussy I really wanted to fuck this girl, badly. Wordlessly I stood up and took my aching cock in my hand, aimed it at her waiting pussy and slid easily inside of her.

Audrey let out a moan of pleasure that was damn near a scream as I pushed inch by inch inside of her. Her wetness allowed me to slide half of my cock into her before meeting any resistance, then I grabbed her hips and she arched her back while I slowly pushed the rest of my shaft into her pussy.

When I was entirely inside of her I held myself there for a moment, taking in the feeling of being buried in this amazing girl. My hands reached up and felt her back -- the shape of it, the musculature of it. If there was ever a woman's back that would be classified as 'sexy' this was it.

My hands moved to her hips and I began to thrust -- slowly at first, taking my time to pull myself out of her almost entirely before pushing back into her, and then faster as time went on. I was pulling her to me, crashing into her, slamming every inch of my cock into her with each stroke and she was moaning her approval with each collision.

Audrey began to shake, her toes curled and I could see the muscles in her back tighten as an orgasm tore through her. She screamed and grabbed fistfuls of the blanket as the waves of pleasure overtook her. I slowed down in an attempt to give her time to recover but she looked back and me and breathlessly asked me, no demanded that I "don't stop fucking" her.

Like the good little soldier I am, I obeyed.

I slammed into her again and again, burying my entire cock in her to the hilt with each thrust. She came and came again and kept cumming and still I pounded away at her relentlessly until my body was covered with sweat and my legs were weak from the exertion. She collapsed and I collapsed on top of her, both of our breathing ragged from the experience.

After we took a minute to catch our breath she said to me "Looks like your technique is fine, let's see what you think of mine."

I rolled off of her and onto my back on the bed next to her. She moved and positioned herself on her knees between my legs. While running her hands over my body and legs her mouth found my cock again and she began to lick at it teasingly. She took one of my testicles in her mouth, sucked on it gently, released it and did the same thing to the other one.

Her mouth left my cock and she began to kiss her way up my body much the way that I had done to her. When her lips got to mine she kissed me deeply, jamming her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hand reached around behind her, took my cock and guided it with perfect aim back into her wet hole.

Audrey sank back pushing me all the way inside of her in one motion and pushed until our hips met. She kissed me again as she held me in my entirety in her hole, then she began slowly moving her hips grinding against me. Audrey then pulled away from me and sat back, her hands on my chest for balance and then she fucked me.

She rotated her hips, thrusting them forward, then slamming them back impaling herself on me completely. Around and around she went making exaggerated circles letting me rub against every part of her velvety insides. My hands reached up and took a breast in each, squeezing them and teasing her nipples causing her to giggle slightly each time I tweaked one or the other.

Her pace began to quicken and her breath began to shorten and she threw her head back as an orgasm rose in her; slowly at first and then reaching a crescendo that caused her to cry out in pleasure. One of her hands went between her legs seeking out her clit, rubbing it and then I felt the warm release of her liquid as she came all over my cock and balls.

"Oops," she said climbing off of me, "allow me to clean that up for you."

Her mouth was back on me in an instant, licking and slurping at the juices she had just deposited on me. When she had me 'cleaned' she took my cock back in her mouth as before and shoved me down her throat until my entire organ was in her throat. I held her there with my hand and she looked up at me, a twinkle in her eyes.

As quickly as she had dismounted from me she was back on top of me, this time crouching down on the balls of her feet and squatting down on my cock. She leaned back and steadied herself by placing her hands on my legs just above the knees and began to fuck me hard and fast.

All I could do was lay there and watch as she used me and my prick for her pleasure; her bouncing up and down, occasionally pausing to gyrate her hips in a quick circle before moving me back in and out of her tunnel. This girl was really giving it to me good, her body slapping against mine with each descent. And her stamina was amazing, she just kept fucking me and fucking me and fucking me while I kept on letting her.

I saw her bite her lip and she pushed herself up from my legs and leaded her torso parallel with mine. She started fucking me even faster and her breathing became shallow. I reached my hands around her and placed them on her ass then started thrusting myself from beneath her causing a loud 'slapping' sound when our bodies met.

She screamed, literally screamed, "I'm coming. Oh my god, I'm coming. Don't stop!"

Of course I didn't and neither did she and for the next few minutes we plowed through one gigantic orgasm. When her body finally finished shaking I thought she would need a rest but I was wrong. She sat back up, still crouching on me and executed a maneuver that had me wishing I had one of those '10.0' signs that fans had been holding up around the arena during that nights gymnastics meet.

Without my cock falling out of her she managed to turn herself around so that she was now facing away from me letting me have a view of her back and her perfect ass. She spent a couple of minutes moving slowly, raising off of me until just the tip of my cock was barely inside of her then moving down with deliberateness until I had again disappeared entirely inside of her.

Then Audrey leaned all the way forward, her hands on my ankles, and began again to fuck me. Without moving anything but her hips she would raise up off of me keeping me tenuously inside of her, then she would shift them forward and I would be back in the very depths of her.

I put my hands on her ass and guided her up and down for a while until an idea hit me. I took some saliva from my mouth and spread it with my hand over her little brown hole. Then slowly I inserted the same finger as I had before back inside her ass. It slid inside of her much easier this time around and I positioned my hand so that when she descended on my cock, my finger would also travel deeper inside of her.

This new development seemed to spur Audrey on and she began to fuck me again in earnest. I felt her body tense as she orgasmed again, this time pushing herself all the way down on my cock and putting my entire finger up her ass as she climaxed.

She held herself there for a minute or two and then slid forward carefully releasing my cock from her pussy and my digit from her anus. She stood at the end of the bed and looked down at me.

"That was interesting but I'm afraid I need more work on my 'technique' in that area."

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," she said. "Now why don't you climb on top of me and take your turn cumming. I feel so greedy having so many without letting you join me."

If you think she had to ask me twice you haven't been paying attention.

I laid her out in the middle of the big bed and took up position between her smooth thighs. My cock found its mark and I slid deep inside her immediately. Instead of banging into her like she was on fire and I was trying to put it out, I went slowly.

I ventured inside of her and she rose to meet me. My head bent and I took her breast in my mouth, sucking her nipples while I continued in and out of her. Her strong legs wrapped around me pulling me to her and her fingers gently caressed my back.

My hands traversed her legs and ass, trying to commit the feel of them to memory like a blind person does with a strangers face. My mouth devoured her chest and I inhaled the sweet smell of her as I fucked her.

For a long time we went slowly, our hands on each others bodies -- exploring, caressing, touching -- but then our baser instincts began to take over. I started to increase my pace, slightly at first but then faster as if I was picking up steam like a boulder pushed down a mountain.

I reached my hands beneath her and took her ass in them, pulling her to me with every thrust. My head moved from her chest to her neck and I inhaled the sweet flowery smell of her shampoo with each breath.

I pounded her hard and fast, each journey down her tunnel resulting in me crashing into the deepest parts of her. She moved her legs up and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me into her even harder.

"Oh shit," I said.

"You getting close?"

"Very."

"Can you wait for me, I'm almost there?"

"I can try," I said not sure if I could hold up my end of the deal.

Audrey unhinged her legs from around me and spread them wide in the air -- wider than any girl I had ever seen (gymnasts, ain't they great?). I could see the muscles in her legs straining and it made them look even sexier; I had to put my hands on them.

I rose to my knees and continued plowing in and out of her while my hands ran along the back of each of her well-sculpted legs, feeling the amazing strength that lay just beneath their smooth surface. Gawd this girl was sexy like nothing I had seen before and I started fucking her even faster, even harder. Her breasts swayed with each thrust and her hand moved back between her legs, seeking her clit.

She apparently found it (I had no doubts she would) as moments later her breathing became stunted and she was drawing small, gasping breaths.

"Here it comes," she said through clinched teeth. "Holy shit, here it comes." And with that she began convulsing uncontrollably. I felt a sudden rush of warm wetness on my cock as she unleashed enough liquid to leave a rather substantial wet spot on the bed.

At that point my own pending orgasm went to red alert.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked (I reflected later as to why couples don't discuss this before reaching the penultimate moment when neither person is in their right mind and decided I didn't have an answer then either).

"Cum on my tits," she said between breaths. "Use my tits to cum."

On pure reaction I disengaged from inside of her and moved up to straddle her chest. Audrey pushed her breasts together around my cock and one, two, three thrusts later the first jet of cum erupted from my prick.

There was some serious pressure behind that one too as it cleared her chest and her face and landed in her hair. The subsequent spasms came with less fervor and by the time my cock was done depositing its load her face and chest were covered with my cum.

"Wow," Audrey said breaking the silent aftermath.

"Uh, yeah, sorry about that."

"Oh don't be, but I have to use your shower. I'm a sticky mess."

I slumped on the bed and Audrey got up, sauntered her sweet ass across the room and into the bathroom. She flicked on the light and I could see her perfect form silhouetted in the doorway. She looked out and saw me staring at her.