The Case of the Missing Dildos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean?"

"My ass Jerry, you can start fucking me in my ass."

"Oh, ok, that sounds good Janice."

How did she acquirer them? Jerry asked her. She said she'd bought them on Amazon hoping to prepare herself for her loving husband's pleasure. I guess I am the one to blame, I broke her into butt fucking and now she could not get enough. Since she'd said my cock was considerably bigger than her hubby, I guess it was an easy feat to let Jerry fill what I thought I had laid claim to, but as I've learned, in past experiences, a woman is never to be trusted when it comes to the managing of her pussy or her ass. When one cock is away she will always find another cock to play and fill that empty space.

As if that wasn't enough, the home office promoted Jerry and made him a supervisor and that ended his trips to the home office - now they came to him. Which meant our Wednesday butt fuck-a-thon sessions were over.

So if you ask me if I ever done anything good in this world. Well according to Janice once her ass opened her marriage improved. Now that hubby's balls were hitting solid ground, he was satisfied in the marriage. Once in awhile she still calls me if for some reason he is out of town but it is never quite the same when someone else is usurping what was your exclusive ass hole enclave.

She's gotten used to it and I personally think it doesn't thrill as much, nor does she climax as often, and oh well, instead of beginning to think I was in love with, her butt has become just another place to shove my dick. That business about me owning her butt didn't last so long after other tenants started to stake out the same place.

Even though I'm one of God only knows how many that are servicing that butt hole, I still give it an occasional try, cause life ain't easy and a good laid load and a big pair of tits to play with does make you feel so much better. And she admitted after doing all the extra laundry, she made Jerry order her a new washer dryer combo and so I guess, after all, that means all's right with the world.

What got me thinking about Janice today was her emergency call about an hour ago, seems she had stuffed the big dildo too far up her ass and it had fallen into the proverbial black hole and disappeared.

"How do I get it out, she cried. I'm really scared."

"No biggie," I said, just give Stephen Hawking a call, he's a black hole expert."

"This is no joking matter, should I go to the emergency room?"

"No...no, I'm kidding, just sit down on the toilet and pass it out like a turd." A half hour later she phoned me again,

"Thanks Brad, you've saved my life."

"Listen Janice, why are you using the dildo this early in the day, is your hubby home?"

"No, Jerry is out for the day but the cable TV guy is here and I just wanted to be prepared."

"You are such a little whore," I laughed.

"Yes, I know I am and you do too, bye Brad."

And I can only imagine who's excavating right now what was once my own private ass hole, oh well, easy cum easy go.

12